geekhack Marketplace > Originative

Hyperfuse Origins

<< < (3/8) > >>

captsis:

--- Quote from: chuckdee on Tue, 27 February 2018, 09:44:48 ---
--- Quote from: captsis on Tue, 27 February 2018, 06:38:30 ---$175 is kinda steep for GB prices. Would expect that price to be sold aftermarket.

--- End quote ---

Standard retail price for OCO, and as someone said, this is a pre-order.  Sherry's already paid and secured production slot.

--- End quote ---
My mistake. Didn't realize it was preorder. Different thing entirely

clik_clak:
Any word when artisan winners are going to be announced? I had my order in within minutes of the sale going live, so I'm very interested to see if I have a chance at purchasing one of them.

Additionally, how are the winners going to be announced?

dubious:

--- Quote from: clik_clak on Mon, 05 March 2018, 13:46:56 ---Any word when artisan winners are going to be announced? I had my order in within minutes of the sale going live, so I'm very interested to see if I have a chance at purchasing one of them.

Additionally, how are the winners going to be announced?

--- End quote ---

+1

clasicks:
no one involved in the buy has commented here so far, so this might not be the best place to ask for support Q's - I was, and still am, very excited for the buy and just wanted a general posting up about the set.

Hope someone can help you guys out in terms of the artisans, but I assume that stuff wont be dealt with until packaging and shipping the actual sets out begins.

EDIT: see next post

clasicks:
double edit:

https://originative.co/news/

there is an outline here

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version