geekhack Marketplace > zFrontier

No customer support at zFrontier?

<< < (5/7) > >>

the pokemon kid:

--- Quote from: CustomerSupport on Sat, 02 February 2019, 18:53:16 ---Lord. I need to update my order's shipping information, but I'm guessing that's not happening since it seems zFrontier just booked it with everyone's cash.

--- End quote ---

The FR87 Groupbuy was supposed to be delivered in July 2018 according to the original estimates. It has been pushed back multiple times now. I am now on my second lot of buyer protection (180 days) running out!

We are now waiting on a PCB which has been getting made since September...

MFahim:

--- Quote from: CustomerSupport on Sat, 02 February 2019, 18:53:16 ---Lord. I need to update my order's shipping information, but I'm guessing that's not happening since it seems zFrontier just booked it with everyone's cash.

--- End quote ---

They did refund my order after I emailed them to cancel it. I didnt pay with PayPal, and they refunded me. So maybe they are just having major problems managing their time, inventory, and communications. At least it appears this way to me.

CustomerSupport:

--- Quote from: MFahim on Thu, 07 February 2019, 20:49:57 ---

--- End quote ---

They did refund my order after I emailed them to cancel it. I didnt pay with PayPal, and they refunded me. So maybe they are just having major problems managing their time, inventory, and communications. At least it appears this way to me.

--- End quote ---

Understood. Yeah that may be the case; I can understand some delays especially in this industry/hobby, but at this point it's super unprofessional and I'm tired of giving them the benefit of the doubt, as well as my time/energy trying to right the ship.

This will be the last thing I ever order from zF.

azachhh:
Yeah I just need to update my shipping address for the Starry Night set. Have tried emailing them once a week since the first of January - no response. Very frustrating.

xoxox1029:
i have been sending them emails since last october and still sending them, yet not a singler reply, they have a very ****ty support or after service so watch out.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version