Author Topic: GH60 Group Buy (Salvage Mode: Enabled - Update in OP)  (Read 1624500 times)

Offline Glissant

Re: GH60 Group Buy (WAITING FOR ???)
« Reply #4800 on: Sat, 13 June 2015, 05:25:43 »
Alright. Thanks for the reply Apoc <3

Edit: Why are the questions about the money being ignored? Nobody else finds the reaction to the questions being asked highly suspicious?
« Last Edit: Sat, 13 June 2015, 14:55:45 by Glissant »

Offline pix3l_fodder

« Reply #4801 on: Sat, 13 June 2015, 16:56:02 »
No answers from any of the current runners, not sure its specifically the money. I just want them to damn well hand it over already.

Offline Matt3o

• -[°_°]-
  • ** Robot Emeritus
« Reply #4802 on: Sun, 14 June 2015, 00:54:55 »
I don't want to give false hopes, but things are very very slowly moving.

Bunnylake, myself, tjcaustin are trying to get this train moving.

Basically we found a US hub that will receive the whole lot, will split the orders and distribute to various proxies around the globe.

I haven't spoken with ApocalypseMaow yet, it seems he is available at taking care of US orders (or at least a portion of that).

We might open a "GH60 revive fund" and ask for donations. I know for a fact that there are some funds left, I don't think it will be enough to ship 100% of the boards (considering the added cost of shipping to proxies), but it's a start.

Offline Qipz

« Reply #4803 on: Sun, 14 June 2015, 02:42:20 »
Great to hear Matt3o, be sure to take over the updated lists that take account of the orders that were taken over by people, don't want my order to be sent to someone else haha

Offline agor

« Reply #4804 on: Sun, 14 June 2015, 07:11:57 »
A big thank you to all the helpers involved. PLEASE get this ship sailing. I'm probably also going to "donate" my bought assembly (*2)
KBD8X II - MX 5000 - Realforce 88UB - Phantom - GH60

Offline heedpantsnow

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Old enough to know better
« Reply #4805 on: Sun, 14 June 2015, 08:17:25 »
I'm not in this buy, but I would donate a little to get this Titanic turned into The Love Boat.
I'm back.

Espresso machine overhaul: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=78261.0

Carbon Fiber keyboard base: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=54825

Offline Pieminister

« Reply #4806 on: Sun, 14 June 2015, 10:18:44 »
I sometimes feel the urge to write a timeline for all the things that happened in this group buy, because as an outsider it is absolutely fascinating how it all went down.

But then I stop self flagellating myself.

Offline Matt3o

• -[°_°]-
  • ** Robot Emeritus
« Reply #4807 on: Tue, 16 June 2015, 04:43:17 »
We will be finally moving the EU orders in the coming days. We also found a hub in US that will help us distributing the boards. "Rest of the world" orders are not many, so we should be able to handle them somehow.

As soon as TJ will transfer the remaining funds we'll proceed. Please note that we will need your (financial) help to ship all the orders because we will end up short of funds. As soon as I have a better figure I'll post all numbers.

Offline tradet

« Reply #4808 on: Tue, 16 June 2015, 04:48:57 »
That's awesome Matt3o.

What happens with the switches from 7bit? I assume they are included?

Offline Matt3o

• -[°_°]-
  • ** Robot Emeritus
« Reply #4809 on: Tue, 16 June 2015, 04:55:00 »
That's awesome Matt3o.

yes, we will also get those

Offline GeorgeK

« Reply #4810 on: Tue, 16 June 2015, 05:31:07 »
We will be finally moving the EU orders in the coming days. We also found a hub in US that will help us distributing the boards. "Rest of the world" orders are not many, so we should be able to handle them somehow.

As soon as TJ will transfer the remaining funds we'll proceed. Please note that we will need your (financial) help to ship all the orders because we will end up short of funds. As soon as I have a better figure I'll post all numbers.

Hallelujah!  I'd be more than happy to pay whatever it will cost to ship my stuff from Italy to the UK if it finally gets my stuff here :)
Black Filco TKL - Stickered, Lubed Reds || Poker w/Plate, Alu Case -  Stickered, Lubed 65g Ergo-Clears || Cherry G80-3700 w/SS Plate - Lubed 65g Ergo-Clears

Offline tradet

« Reply #4811 on: Tue, 16 June 2015, 07:07:53 »
That's awesome Matt3o.

yes, we will also get those

Super.

I'm also happy to pay to ship my stuff.

Offline miscsubbin

« Reply #4812 on: Tue, 16 June 2015, 07:54:50 »
I would also be willing to donate some to this fund.

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #4813 on: Tue, 16 June 2015, 08:29:15 »

as an update to this

to my understanding this is what is happening

the pcbs are currently in china and shipping has been paid

these will be delivered directly to me

the international switches are on hand with komar and these will be shipped to me

the remaining funds for this gb are going to be sent to me

with these remaining funds this is what we have left to pay for

having everything that tj has (US pcbs, all plates, US switches, all stabs) sent to 1 of 2 people we have lined up in the US
paying the import fees of the china pcbs from china to the EU
shipping the international plates and stabs to the EU and covering potential import fees
shipping to and from people who volunteer their time to cover built orders
and shipping orders out to people

as far as eu orders go, im being provided with a full order list and with that i will do several things

firstly any pcb only orders i will ship right away
secondly, anyone who wants just switches and pcbs form their order i can ship right away
if anyone in the eu volunteers to do any builds, i can ship the relevent parts out to them right away

anybody who wants to wait for their plates and stabs in the EU, i can either hold your parts until i receive them, or split your order in to 2 parts

im not sure if im allowed to disclose how much money is left in this buy yet, as it is not my number to share, but what i can say is this, for whatever reason, there is not nearly enough money left, but before any money is donated by anyone ill make sure that number is disclosed

from what i can work out, there will certainly be enough money in the pot to pay the eu import fees, and have everything shipped from TJ to someone else in the US, and have those parts that need to go to the EU shipped there

my guess would be there will then be very little left in the pot, really leaving building work and shipping of the orders, my hope would be several people will volunteer to do building work for the people that cant do it themselves

im not privy to any info as to why this buy is over budget, so i dont have any answers, but much like everyone else, im very keen to get them

that being said, me and matteo have been working together to come up for solutions, whilst waiting to hear why they were needed in the first place

please do not take this post as set in stone, this is the info i have been told, and what i have been told will happen, that being said, it hasnt happened yet, but i didnt want to sit and keep things in the dark without updates when we potentially have one

I'M IN THE PROCESS OF MOVING RIGHT NOW, WILL BE BACK AROUND SOON

Offline heedpantsnow

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #4814 on: Tue, 16 June 2015, 09:30:12 »

as an update to this

to my understanding this is what is happening

the pcbs are currently in china and shipping has been paid

these will be delivered directly to me

the international switches are on hand with komar and these will be shipped to me

the remaining funds for this gb are going to be sent to me

with these remaining funds this is what we have left to pay for

having everything that tj has (US pcbs, all plates, US switches, all stabs) sent to 1 of 2 people we have lined up in the US
paying the import fees of the china pcbs from china to the EU
shipping the international plates and stabs to the EU and covering potential import fees
shipping to and from people who volunteer their time to cover built orders
and shipping orders out to people

as far as eu orders go, im being provided with a full order list and with that i will do several things

firstly any pcb only orders i will ship right away
secondly, anyone who wants just switches and pcbs form their order i can ship right away
if anyone in the eu volunteers to do any builds, i can ship the relevent parts out to them right away

anybody who wants to wait for their plates and stabs in the EU, i can either hold your parts until i receive them, or split your order in to 2 parts

im not sure if im allowed to disclose how much money is left in this buy yet, as it is not my number to share, but what i can say is this, for whatever reason, there is not nearly enough money left, but before any money is donated by anyone ill make sure that number is disclosed

from what i can work out, there will certainly be enough money in the pot to pay the eu import fees, and have everything shipped from TJ to someone else in the US, and have those parts that need to go to the EU shipped there

my guess would be there will then be very little left in the pot, really leaving building work and shipping of the orders, my hope would be several people will volunteer to do building work for the people that cant do it themselves

im not privy to any info as to why this buy is over budget, so i dont have any answers, but much like everyone else, im very keen to get them

that being said, me and matteo have been working together to come up for solutions, whilst waiting to hear why they were needed in the first place

please do not take this post as set in stone, this is the info i have been told, and what i have been told will happen, that being said, it hasnt happened yet, but i didnt want to sit and keep things in the dark without updates when we potentially have one

Goodness, Bunny, you're a freaking machine.  You and your boys always step up to the plate for the sake of the community.  Awesome.  (and I don't mean to exclude others like Matt3o, et. al.; I'm thankful for you guys too).
I'm back.

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #4815 on: Tue, 16 June 2015, 09:41:40 »
I can do 10-15 vanilla (no switch mod) builds.  More than that and I know I'll start to go stir crazy.

It still would be nice to see where all the money went instead of just knowing how much is left.

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #4816 on: Tue, 16 June 2015, 09:50:00 »
I can do 10-15 vanilla (no switch mod) builds.  More than that and I know I'll start to go stir crazy.

It still would be nice to see where all the money went instead of just knowing how much is left.

it should be fairly easy for us to find out with a little work

im pretty sure komar or jd would knwo the cost of the pcbs

jd will know the cost of the switches

apoc will know the cost of the plates

the stabs were from ivans gb and were for sure lower than what was charged

and im sure someone could do a little math with the spreadsheet and work out what was charged, i seem to remember a number like 65k being thrown about but i cant remember for the life of me why i think that, so it could be totally in my head from something else entirely
« Last Edit: Tue, 16 June 2015, 17:59:31 by BunnyLake »

Offline Glissant

« Reply #4817 on: Tue, 16 June 2015, 10:09:47 »
I can help with assembly if it's needed. I won't be back in Norway until August 3.

Offline ApocalypseMaow

• Kitteh Overlord
  • Say WHAAT...
« Reply #4818 on: Tue, 16 June 2015, 10:57:16 »

and im sure someone could do a little math with the spreadsheet and work out what was charged, i seem to remember a number like 65k being thrown about but i cant remember for the life of me why i think that
Here is the cost of the plates!!! Well minus 3... got some extras I picked up!!!
{WTT}HoffNudes(WTS)BLK LightSaverV2         
"#baby****fangerz" -Vesper 2015

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #4819 on: Tue, 16 June 2015, 11:16:47 »

and im sure someone could do a little math with the spreadsheet and work out what was charged, i seem to remember a number like 65k being thrown about but i cant remember for the life of me why i think that
Here is the cost of the plates!!! Well minus 3... got some extras I picked up!!!
Show Image

so for every plate the gb made 8 dollars then

as double the price of each plate was charged

so we know plates and stabs arent the reason there is no money at least

so technically the gb should be up about 4000 just on plates alone

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #4820 on: Tue, 16 June 2015, 11:17:18 »
Thanks Apoc.  Given that the plates cost ~1/2 what we were charged for them, you'd think there would be more money left over from that part, even when factoring in shipping the parts. 

Offline jdcarpe

• * Curator
  • Live long, and prosper.
« Reply #4821 on: Tue, 16 June 2015, 11:19:42 »
komar007 has the total for all the PCBs that we bought.

In total, we paid 3498.25 USD for the switches from Taiwan, and 802.06 EUR (approx. 1061.21 USD at 25 JUL 13 exchange rate) to 7bit. Also, 7bit received (sent yet?) 1600 switches in trade, from those we ordered from Taiwan. So all told about $4560.

Shipping the switches from me to TJ cost the GB $0, since I paid for it out of pocket.
« Last Edit: Tue, 16 June 2015, 11:24:53 by jdcarpe »
KMAC :: LZ-GH :: WASD CODE :: WASD v2 :: GH60 :: Alps64 :: JD45 :: IBM Model M :: IBM 4704 "Pingmaster"

http://jd40.info :: http://jd45.info

in memoriam

"When I was a kid, I used to take things apart and never put them back together."

Offline kravlin

• Look for me on IRC
« Reply #4822 on: Tue, 16 June 2015, 11:24:46 »
I'd be willing to throw some time behind soldering on switches as well.

I'm not amazing at soldering, but I successfully yanked apart and jailhoused a pure pro one weekend for fun.

Offline sethk_

• Grand Master Wizard Pizza
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • www.kbdhub.com
    • My webstore
« Reply #4823 on: Tue, 16 June 2015, 11:29:07 »
I can do SMD soldering for a couple of boards if SMD soldering isn't covered. I won't do switches though, not my forté

Offline jdcarpe

• * Curator
  • Live long, and prosper.
« Reply #4824 on: Tue, 16 June 2015, 11:31:12 »
I can do SMD soldering for a couple of boards if SMD soldering isn't covered. I won't do switches though, not my fort�

The PCBs that don't have SMD soldering done at the fab were only for people who wanted to DIY. Anyone who paid for assembly service was required to buy the component-assembled PCB.
KMAC :: LZ-GH :: WASD CODE :: WASD v2 :: GH60 :: Alps64 :: JD45 :: IBM Model M :: IBM 4704 "Pingmaster"

http://jd40.info :: http://jd45.info

in memoriam

"When I was a kid, I used to take things apart and never put them back together."

Offline tjweir

• * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #4825 on: Tue, 16 June 2015, 13:04:40 »
If there are a few Canadians that just need switches soldered, I can help.

No lubing, spring swaps or stickers, ain't got time for that.

Offline asdfjkl36

• blue shirt guy
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • --- Click Clacks and Cats --- -- Cyan > Purple --
« Reply #4826 on: Tue, 16 June 2015, 13:11:56 »
I'm not the greatest but i can help out as well if need be.

I'll solder switches, leds, swap springs (if people want) but i have no experience with lubing so count me out on that (as well as stickering but that's not that hard)

Offline BlueBär

« Reply #4827 on: Tue, 16 June 2015, 13:46:23 »
I am willing to help out with assembling EU boards.

Offline AKmalamute

• HHKB Scrub
« Reply #4828 on: Tue, 16 June 2015, 14:08:16 »
In the 'many hands make like work' vein, is there a meetup near the west coast? I've built a few boards, am more than willing to solder some switches for a GB I'm not in ... once this is over, the R3 files can be released, and MK can sell me my one GH60.

HHKB-lite2, Dvorak user

Offline ApocalypseMaow

• Kitteh Overlord
  • Say WHAAT...
« Reply #4829 on: Tue, 16 June 2015, 15:11:43 »
Thanks Apoc.  Given that the plates cost ~1/2 what we were charged for them, you'd think there would be more money left over from that part, even when factoring in shipping the parts.
No cost in shipping them either cause I drove them to TJ on my own dime...
{WTT}HoffNudes(WTS)BLK LightSaverV2         
"#baby****fangerz" -Vesper 2015

Offline komar007

• komar's blog
« Reply #4830 on: Tue, 16 June 2015, 16:40:14 »
Guys,

first of all big thanks to Matt3o and BunnyLake (and others I don't know of (if any)) for their amazing help.
I'm so glad this is finally moving forward.
The orders that were to be shipped by me (EU + rest of the world) will be now handled by them. I'm sure they can do it much better than I would (if I ever got the chance to).

Let me add the missing info.
This is the invoice from pcbcart:
103558-0
As you can see, the the total cost of PCB manufacturing (+ assembly + components) was lower than the declared price of PCBs (but bear in mind that when I estimated the costs you paid, I took into account the import duties on the EU part of the boards, and these haven't been paid yet)
The shipping cost to the US was about $500 and to Poland ~$300 (on top of the invoice value).
Just saying, so that you don't happen to think that I underestimated the cost and we ended up paying more than I thought.

I have no idea why we ended having much less money than we should, but I hope this will get clear soon...
Anyway, the above values are the only costs I induced.
GH60 rev. B w/ ali's case|Cherry G80-3000 HFU/05|IBM Model M (51G8572)
Check out the GH60 project! | How to make a keyboard

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #4831 on: Tue, 16 June 2015, 17:05:59 »
thanks for the info komar

so so far less than 20k has been spent on parts for the gb

does anyone know how much was collected, was it posted anywhere

Offline metafour

« Reply #4832 on: Tue, 16 June 2015, 17:34:06 »
It seems to me that the person who has the money needs to come in here and help clear this all up sooner rather than later.

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #4833 on: Tue, 16 June 2015, 17:40:56 »
So, per unit cost we're looking at:

PCB - $11 + shipping from supplier; original price $28
Plate - $8.26; original price $16
Stabilizers - $5.95 + shipping; original price $7 (Costar) or $9 (Cherry)
Switches - unknown per unit cost, but 7bit prices are ~$0.73 a unit; GB price $0.63 a unit

I don't know if PCB assembly was an additional cost on top of that $5k or if diodes, controllers, etc were included in that price, but I'm having a really hard time seeing how this GB could possibly be out of money when we're theoretically up approximately $15-20 per unit (unit being PCB/plate/switches/stabilizers) after subtracting a couple of bucks for the added shipping cost of various parts and banking/paypal fees. 

The only reason I could think we'd be hurting is if there were a bunch of unpaid orders that were bought anyways, prototype production costs were beyond obscene, someone was charging for firmware development, or some people took part of the funds and bailed.

Of course, this is all supposition and, like metafour said, it would be nice to have someone clear things up.

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #4834 on: Tue, 16 June 2015, 17:45:53 »
So, per unit cost we're looking at:

PCB - $11 + shipping from supplier; original price $28
Plate - $8.26; original price $16
Stabilizers - $5.95 + shipping; original price $7 (Costar) or $9 (Cherry)
Switches - unknown per unit cost, but 7bit prices are ~$0.73 a unit; GB price $0.63 a unit

I don't know if PCB assembly was an additional cost on top of that $5k or if diodes, controllers, etc were included in that price, but I'm having a really hard time seeing how this GB could possibly be out of money when we're theoretically up approximately $15-20 per unit (unit being PCB/plate/switches/stabilizers) after subtracting a couple of bucks for the added shipping cost of various parts and banking/paypal fees. 

The only reason I could think we'd be hurting is if there were a bunch of unpaid orders that were bought anyways, prototype production costs were beyond obscene, someone was charging for firmware development, or some people took part of the funds and bailed.

Of course, this is all supposition and, like metafour said, it would be nice to have someone clear things up.

yeah i should make clear

i dont know anything about numbers or costs other than what has just been posted by people

i was just adding those numbers up

im not trying to cause a problem or accuse anyone, just trying to work out what happened and why we are in this position so we can fix it

those numbers perhaps are not accurate, i remember a post from tj stating each of those things ran way over budget, and he is the man paying the invoices, he is obviously more in the know than i am

whatever happens, we all want the same end result, to get this sorted and the boards out to people

« Last Edit: Tue, 16 June 2015, 17:58:28 by BunnyLake »

Offline suicidal_orange

• * Global Moderator
« Reply #4835 on: Tue, 16 June 2015, 18:14:39 »
I'd also be happy to solder some boards, this GB has been casting a shadow the whole time I've been here so it's nice to see it finally moving!
120/100g linear Zealio R1  
GMK Hyperfuse
'Split everything' perfection  
MX Clear
SA Hack'd by Geeks     
EasyAVR mod

Offline heedpantsnow

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #4836 on: Tue, 16 June 2015, 18:19:33 »
I'm a soldering n00b, but I'm happy to:
A- solder some boards (will practice a lot first)
B- host a soldering/sorting/packing party here in Orlando. You can sleep on my couches/floor for free and maybe I'll grill something for you
C- help in any other way that's needed.
I'm back.

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #4837 on: Tue, 16 June 2015, 18:21:48 »
B- host a soldering/sorting/packing party here in Orlando. You can sleep on my couches/floor for free and maybe I'll grill something for you

damn i wish i was in orlando, i want grilled stuff

Offline asdfjkl36

• blue shirt guy
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #4838 on: Tue, 16 June 2015, 18:22:29 »

+1

Grilled stuff is good

Offline heedpantsnow

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #4839 on: Tue, 16 June 2015, 20:08:55 »

+1

Grilled stuff is good

If you guys come visit I will grill you a big fat juicy steak (or something else dreamy), or smoke you a rack of ribs.  :-*  :-*  :-*
I'm back.

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #4840 on: Tue, 16 June 2015, 23:23:19 »
which one of you pussies had to make a throw away account on reddit?
No, he’s not around. How that sound to ya? Jot it down.

Offline asdfjkl36

• blue shirt guy
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #4841 on: Tue, 16 June 2015, 23:28:44 »

+1

Grilled stuff is good

If you guys come visit I will grill you a big fat juicy steak (or something else dreamy), or smoke you a rack of ribs.  :-*  :-*  :-*

Too far. I'll go buy myself a steak and cry while pretending you made it for me

Link?

Offline Wilba

• * Maker
  • Keyboard Stuff Person
    • wilba.tech

Offline Glissant

« Reply #4843 on: Wed, 17 June 2015, 00:30:16 »

demik, I'm sure a lot of people have throw away accounts on reddit. If they are felines or not I don't know. But what are you referring to exactly as it seems you are upset about something?

https://www.reddit.com/r/MechanicalKeyboards/comments/3a2f71/help_question_about_funds_being_stolen_from_a/

Interesting, but I think it has been stated that there actually is some money left for shipping, but not as much as initially hoped. We're still waiting on exact numbers from the person with the information.
« Last Edit: Wed, 17 June 2015, 00:32:00 by Glissant »

Offline Matt3o

• -[°_°]-
  • ** Robot Emeritus
« Reply #4844 on: Wed, 17 June 2015, 01:48:45 »
We will disclose how much is left as soon as we receive the paypal transfer. I'm working on this on a daily basis, talking to all the involved parties and making sure the (very complex) puzzle fits. Please consider that my order has not even been registered, so I might not actually get my board.

I know 2 years passed, but the things seem to be finally moving again. I'm asking another little patience.

Just to be clear: I was in no way involved with the original group buy, I just stepped in few weeks ago to try to move the stagnating situation.

So far kudos go to: bunnylake (Murdock), samwisekoi (BA Baracus), komar (Faceman), myself (and if you don't get the reference you won't get your board :P)

Offline vorn

« Reply #4845 on: Wed, 17 June 2015, 01:55:15 »
We will disclose how much is left as soon as we receive the paypal transfer. I'm working on this on a daily basis, talking to all the involved parties and making sure the (very complex) puzzle fits. Please consider that my order has not even been registered, so I might not actually get my board.

I know 2 years passed, but the things seem to be finally moving again. I'm asking another little patience.

Just to be clear: I was in no way involved with the original group buy, I just stepped in few weeks ago to try to move the stagnating situation.

So far kudos go to: bunnylake (Murdock), samwisekoi (BA Baracus), komar (Faceman), myself (and if you don't get the reference you won't get your board :P)

I love it when a plan comes together  :-*

Offline MKULTRA

• telling it how it is
« Reply #4846 on: Wed, 17 June 2015, 02:25:48 »
Sad to see that this GB derailed like this.  Glad I got out though lol.

GL to the guys working to finish this monster.  Wish I could offer some help soldering and whatnot but I sold my soldering kit.

Offline DanielT

• * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #4847 on: Wed, 17 June 2015, 02:45:02 »

So this leaves you as Colonel John "Hannibal" Smith . "Tam Tatam, Ta Ta Tam ..." even my 5 year daughter knows the theme song from A-Team, this and the Imperial March from Star Wars  :cool:
Semnătura lu’ pește prăjit ....

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #4848 on: Wed, 17 June 2015, 06:24:13 »

https://www.reddit.com/r/MechanicalKeyboards/comments/3a2f71/help_question_about_funds_being_stolen_from_a/

yeah this sort of post is ridiculous

at most, we can speculate as to whats going on, but we dont have final numbers, and making allegations like this is totally out of line before that happens

for people reading this ****, all i can say is this

everyone i have dealt with regarding this buy, has been very helpful, and committed to wanting to see it complete, regardless of whether they can make that happen themselves

there are a huge amount of moving parts to this, and seeing a couple of invoices is nowhere near the full story

i, like everyone else would love to work out what has happened, but throwing mud and threats is not the way to do it, under any circumstances

its pathetic pandering for attention from someone without enough guts to post it here, and without enough information

« Last Edit: Wed, 17 June 2015, 06:27:33 by BunnyLake »

Offline agor

« Reply #4849 on: Wed, 17 June 2015, 09:49:16 »
A HUGE THANKS to all of you involved resolving this!

@Matt3o: will you validate all addresses prior to EU shipping?
KBD8X II - MX 5000 - Realforce 88UB - Phantom - GH60