Author Topic: GH60 Group Buy (Salvage Mode: Enabled - Update in OP)  (Read 1624527 times)

Offline swill

• * Elevated Elder
  • builder & enabler
    • swillkb.com
Re: GH60 Group Buy (WAITING FOR ???)
« Reply #5300 on: Wed, 02 September 2015, 11:41:59 »
But that would be perfect. One of the biggest issues i always have with GBs is the level of organization like that. How many are ordered/ How many to hit MOQ/ etc.  This would greatly improve that.

Exactly...

Offline swill

• * Elevated Elder
  • builder & enabler
    • swillkb.com
« Reply #5301 on: Wed, 02 September 2015, 11:47:23 »
Not sure if this is against the rules or frowned upon, but I just wrote a little tool to help handle interest in buying or selling GH60 wares.

gh60-market.swillkb.com

Let me know if you guys think this is OK.  I basically reused the same code that I wrote for bunny for the status website (which will probably be launched in the near future).

Awesome!  :thumb:  Definitely not against any rules on geekhack.  ;)  I'll get a thread up ASAP in Classifieds to incorporate this into.  I figure this will be a great tool to inventory sellers/buyers, and then we can use the existing geekhack infrastructure for communication.  You didn't have plans to increase the scope of your website to handle that aspect, did you?

Yes, I can build one off versions of this to handle individual GBs.  If this functionality is popular and more people want to use it, I would launch a GB landing page which would allow the user to view and participate in any registered GBs.  I would have to setup each by hand, but the process is pretty easy.  You create the form you want to use and you share the results spreadsheet with an email I give you and your site will go live (pretty much).

If this functionality is interesting at a larger scale I should probably create a thread for it specifically so we don't de-rail this thread...  :P

Offline HoffmanMyster

• HOFF, smol MAN OF MYSTERY
  • * Senior Moderator
« Reply #5302 on: Wed, 02 September 2015, 12:04:29 »
Not sure if this is against the rules or frowned upon, but I just wrote a little tool to help handle interest in buying or selling GH60 wares.

gh60-market.swillkb.com

Let me know if you guys think this is OK.  I basically reused the same code that I wrote for bunny for the status website (which will probably be launched in the near future).

GH60 PCB/Plate/Component Communal Sale Hub is live!  :thumb:

swill, if there are any changes you'd like me to make to the post at any time, just shoot me a PM.

Offline tofgerl

« Reply #5303 on: Wed, 02 September 2015, 12:43:24 »

gh60-market.swillkb.com

Could you add a field for location so that we can minimize postage? Thanks for the site, even better than what I envisioned :)

Edit: Also, I got confused and added my entry twice  :'(
« Last Edit: Wed, 02 September 2015, 12:54:22 by tofgerl »

Offline swill

• * Elevated Elder
  • builder & enabler
    • swillkb.com
« Reply #5304 on: Wed, 02 September 2015, 12:58:23 »

gh60-market.swillkb.com

Could you add a field for location so that we can minimize postage? Thanks for the site, even better than what I envisioned :)

Good call, I had not thought of that.  I added that.  Thanks...

No worries, I saw that and removed your second entry.

Edit: I updated everyone's entry who did not have the location option when they entered to what they have in their profile, hope you all don't mind...
« Last Edit: Wed, 02 September 2015, 13:05:25 by swill »

Offline trees

• I like bagels.
« Reply #5305 on: Wed, 02 September 2015, 13:10:06 »

gh60-market.swillkb.com

Good call, I had not thought of that.  I added that.  Thanks...

No worries, I saw that and removed your second entry.

Edit: I updated everyone's entry who did not have the location option when they entered to what they have in their profile, hope you all don't mind...

The only other thing i could think of, is for sellers to say if they are selling items they already have in hand or if they know they ordered extras and are selling what is coming soon.
B.Face HHKB - B.mini - Black/Purple Custom

Offline jdcarpe

• * Curator
  • Live long, and prosper.
« Reply #5306 on: Wed, 02 September 2015, 13:13:45 »
The only other thing i could think of, is for sellers to say if they are selling items they already have in hand or if they know they ordered extras and are selling what is coming soon.

I was about to suggest the same thing.
KMAC :: LZ-GH :: WASD CODE :: WASD v2 :: GH60 :: Alps64 :: JD45 :: IBM Model M :: IBM 4704 "Pingmaster"

http://jd40.info :: http://jd45.info

in memoriam

"When I was a kid, I used to take things apart and never put them back together."

Offline swill

• * Elevated Elder
  • builder & enabler
    • swillkb.com
« Reply #5307 on: Wed, 02 September 2015, 13:31:01 »

I was about to suggest the same thing.
OK. I can add this...  Thanks for the feedback guys.

Edit: Ok, added...  I updated Elton's entry because I know he does not have the parts on hand.  I am not sure about matt3o though, so I did not update his entry.  Matt, ping me if you want to update your entry with the status of your possession of the parts.  :)
« Last Edit: Wed, 02 September 2015, 13:44:50 by swill »

Offline bueller

• MX baller
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • Church of the Ergo Clear
« Reply #5308 on: Sun, 06 September 2015, 08:58:16 »
The Easy AVR USB Keyboard Firmware and Keymapper by metalliqaz should also work great on Rev.B or Rev.C boards.

Oh man I hope it works now, I've got a Rev.B board and I couldn't get it working last time. Building a layout with TMK was painful so I haven't updated the layout since I built it, I'm a programmer by trade but I find C so confusing to read.

EDIT: Anyone familiar with PCB design know what software I should be using to open the files on github? Just downloading KiCAD now, want to try adding an F-row to the PCB.
« Last Edit: Sun, 06 September 2015, 09:04:58 by bueller »
It's a good width!  If it's half-width it's too narrow, and full-width is too wide. 

[WTT] bueller's trade thread - CLACKS WANTED

Offline sth

• 2 girls 1 cuprubber
« Reply #5309 on: Sun, 06 September 2015, 13:38:02 »
The Easy AVR USB Keyboard Firmware and Keymapper by metalliqaz should also work great on Rev.B or Rev.C boards.

Oh man I hope it works now, I've got a Rev.B board and I couldn't get it working last time. Building a layout with TMK was painful so I haven't updated the layout since I built it, I'm a programmer by trade but I find C so confusing to read.

send wafflepc a message, he got it to work on my old rev B.

i'm not much of a programmer but i only use tmk for my customs. changing layouts in tmk doesn't really require any knowledge of C. just don't forget your commas...
11:48 -!- SmallFry [~SmallFry@unaffiliated/smallfry] has quit [Ping timeout: 245 seconds] ... rest in peace

Offline vulpes

« Reply #5310 on: Mon, 07 September 2015, 09:19:20 »
What's up with releasing rev C source? My understanding is it should be released after GB ends, and since
hardware is shipping, now would be the time?

Thanks. :)

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #5311 on: Mon, 07 September 2015, 09:38:24 »
What's up with releasing rev C source? My understanding is it should be released after GB ends, and since

This group by is a long way from being over.

Offline bueller

• MX baller
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • Church of the Ergo Clear
« Reply #5312 on: Mon, 07 September 2015, 09:44:10 »

Seems a little futile waiting to release it at this point though I think. It was intended that way to keep the GH60's from being produced before GH members get their boards, that ship sailed a LONG time ago.
It's a good width!  If it's half-width it's too narrow, and full-width is too wide. 

[WTT] bueller's trade thread - CLACKS WANTED

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #5313 on: Mon, 07 September 2015, 09:45:02 »

ive actually got almost all of my end now boxed up, just waiting for the plates and stabs, its taking up an entire room of my house

just waiting to hear what is going on on the US side of things, im eager to at least get my end sorted asap with the baby coming and all
I'M IN THE PROCESS OF MOVING RIGHT NOW, WILL BE BACK AROUND SOON

Offline Qipz

« Reply #5314 on: Mon, 07 September 2015, 11:33:53 »
hate to be a looping record, but what about batch 7, BunnyLake?
IF I'm in batch 7 altogether since I think I took over an unpaid CONUS order.

Offline mkaito

« Reply #5315 on: Mon, 07 September 2015, 11:56:40 »
I'm in batch 6 and haven't gotten notice. Not surprised, since he's waiting on stabs and plates and I ordered assembly. So I guess batch 7 is still out?

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #5316 on: Mon, 07 September 2015, 12:16:40 »
hate to be a looping record, but what about batch 7, BunnyLake?
IF I'm in batch 7 altogether since I think I took over an unpaid CONUS order.

what about it sir?

i have posted earlier exactly what ive been doing and when things will get done

batches 1 - 5 i have shipped everyones order who requested to have it shipped early

batch 6 mainly consists of orders with soldering work or things i need to confirm

and batch 7 is for anyone who didnt reply, and anyones whose order was not on list

i have batches 1 - 5 all packed waiting on plates and stabs from the US, batch 6 im about to message but as its mainly soldering work orders, thatll need plates and stabs, but once ive done that, ill be on to batch 7 (the awkward batch)

Offline kekstee

« Reply #5317 on: Mon, 07 September 2015, 12:46:30 »
I replied a week late on batch 5, what happend to those orders?

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #5318 on: Tue, 08 September 2015, 07:35:33 »
as part 2 of my gh60s built by different users around the globe

UK edition

hzza very kindly put this board together for me and added a really nice personal touch

i couldnt be happier with how it came out

as an added UK twist, photekq gifted me this keyset some time ago, and ive been hanging on to it for the right project, and decided to have this board built around that keyset

so a huge thanks to both of those guys

Offline Qipz

« Reply #5319 on: Wed, 09 September 2015, 11:19:54 »

Offline billnye

• ability man
« Reply #5320 on: Wed, 09 September 2015, 11:20:57 »
Any updates from TJ recently?

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #5321 on: Wed, 09 September 2015, 11:21:47 »
Any updates from TJ recently?

the last update im aware of was collection had been arranged and that was posted by matteo

i havent heard anything since that

Offline Photekq

• wheat flour zone
  • sorry if i was ever an ******* to you
« Reply #5322 on: Wed, 09 September 2015, 13:09:12 »

UK edition

Show Image

hzza very kindly put this board together for me and added a really nice personal touch

as an added UK twist, photekq gifted me this keyset some time ago, and ive been hanging on to it for the right project, and decided to have this board built around that keyset

Looks great. Glad to see the keyset in use. Which case is that?
https://kbdarchive.org/
github
discord: hi mum#5710

Offline kekstee

« Reply #5323 on: Wed, 09 September 2015, 18:57:40 »
Looks like the hammer case thats waiting on my desk :c

Offline Prelim

« Reply #5324 on: Wed, 09 September 2015, 20:09:49 »
almost sure is a Duck Poker
2x GH60 revC - lubed Linjärs 65g / lubed H1s 65g with SPRIT 5mm acrylic plate | Dolch PAC - Cherry housing / Gateron sliders 65g and QMK clips | Raptor K1 G80-1890 stock 
Floating on Cherry/GMK caps - White on Black, Classic Beige, Dolch, Olivetti, Alcatel MMK, Hellgrau

Offline Tarzan

• formerly known as Greystoke
  • * Maker
« Reply #5325 on: Thu, 10 September 2015, 08:34:19 »
Apologies if I missed it somewhere, but is there a way to check if my order is still in queue?  I was checking my email, and see that I paid TJ for a GH60 order in 2013, but I don't see my order listed in any of the batches so far.  IIRC, it was for one of the universal 10x versions.

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #5326 on: Thu, 10 September 2015, 09:14:51 »
Apologies if I missed it somewhere, but is there a way to check if my order is still in queue?  I was checking my email, and see that I paid TJ for a GH60 order in 2013, but I don't see my order listed in any of the batches so far.  IIRC, it was for one of the universal 10x versions.

Long time no see!

This was the latest update for US orders.

quick update regarding the boards in US.

They are finally moving to a better place :) I mean to samwisekoi that will sort and ship to the proxies.

Hold tight.

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #5327 on: Fri, 11 September 2015, 13:14:05 »
almost sure is a Duck Poker

it is yeah, the original one

Offline battletux

« Reply #5328 on: Mon, 14 September 2015, 13:41:45 »

UK edition

Show Image

Could you post the firmware being used? O want to do this with my 2nd board.

Offline wlly

« Reply #5329 on: Wed, 16 September 2015, 03:44:04 »
Anyone from batch 5 who didn't elect to wait for stabs etc already receive their PCBs?

Offline sth

• 2 girls 1 cuprubber
« Reply #5330 on: Wed, 16 September 2015, 04:09:14 »

UK edition

Show Image

Could you post the firmware being used? O want to do this with my 2nd board.

easyavr or tmk work with gh60
11:48 -!- SmallFry [~SmallFry@unaffiliated/smallfry] has quit [Ping timeout: 245 seconds] ... rest in peace

Offline Hzza

« Reply #5331 on: Wed, 16 September 2015, 04:33:35 »
TMK in that particular case. If anyone wants the source files send me a PM with your email address and I'll send them over.

Offline sth

• 2 girls 1 cuprubber
« Reply #5332 on: Wed, 16 September 2015, 04:57:44 »
with all the gh60s about to be released into the wild maybe  a github repo could be useful? if so i set one up, we can set it up for collab usage if anyone is interested.

https://github.com/guinanseyebrows/GH60-TMK-configs

Offline Hzza

« Reply #5333 on: Wed, 16 September 2015, 05:05:38 »
Yeah, I should get around to setting up a github at some point...

It's a good idea though, and I'm happy to help out if I can. Just let me know if you need anything from me :D.

Offline Sotongball21

« Reply #5334 on: Thu, 17 September 2015, 00:35:34 »
Hey my userame is spelt wrongly. :D
Its sotongball21 not soctongball21

Thanks!

batch 1
soulhunter
dr. marv
kyesarri
wraul
phetto
bimbobb
luke
frukstund
dirge
gropingmantis
winther
razer1987
mr.bean
simkev
tit
plaskboks

batch 2
aleksander
asura
evert
4li4z
osxoep
multipla
zoidbergslo
tradet
forestfunk
xauser
hankz
jmneuv
pexon
sth
vardhana
hirsti
lordbadger
isman

batch 3
freester
kennyr
reality404
edrago
lumune
wanzago
jbert
nickwalt
fabspeed
gruener_salat
ter_
selektam
battletux
caaaarrrt

batch 4
cyberwave
komar007
kekstee
pasph
cyanogenoid
limmy
georgek
paperdollman
dsan
kaiserreich
eon
pix3l_fodder
hasu
laggy_gaga
realex
hellerbarde
damorgue
niall
paranopid

batch 5
wlly
pixelscript
iamahab
tdub
kurrk
guilleguillaume
maxmalkav
bear95
korne
batmann
txepox
mauri
acanthopis
adagio
flamingchook
broadmonkey
v4mp1
photekq
feature
mikelittoris
tams
neal
dgsbllx
tinlong117
relcc
aranair
agodinhost
tai92
dzeams
jonesless85

batch 6
mm87
nask
vorn
plater
hoggy
bvtton
soctongball21
mkaito
bugsaint
lechnerde
emonkak
gallenos7
kmynis
midg1t
netdevil
agor
raphdu57
zenuty
stoic-lemon
snoozeymon
mickd
hiya
robstero
laladila
alexjp

Offline rddm

« Reply #5335 on: Thu, 17 September 2015, 08:38:44 »
There will be a new Group buy?

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #5336 on: Thu, 17 September 2015, 09:56:56 »

I'd personally like to see this one finished first.

Offline rddm

« Reply #5337 on: Thu, 17 September 2015, 11:04:50 »

I'd personally like to see this one finished first.

oh sorry, didn't saw that isn't finish. what happens?

Offline Broadmonkey

« Reply #5338 on: Thu, 17 September 2015, 12:11:10 »
Easy mistake to make when the thread is more than 2 years old.
Read the last few pages to know what will happen next.

Offline pix3l_fodder

« Reply #5339 on: Sat, 19 September 2015, 03:26:56 »
Whats going on over the merca to hold up shipments? Are they on their way over the ocean? You've spoilt me now Bunny!

Offline Glissant

« Reply #5340 on: Sun, 20 September 2015, 15:32:02 »
How's the American orders handover to samwise going?

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #5341 on: Sun, 20 September 2015, 22:11:50 »
The silence isn't comforting. :/

Offline Glissant

« Reply #5342 on: Tue, 22 September 2015, 10:30:48 »
Well it's not been that long since we were told that the handoff was going to happen. Give it another six months. I'm sure it'll be handed over by then.

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #5343 on: Tue, 22 September 2015, 11:00:25 »
The silence isn't comforting. :/

sorry i hadnt seen this post

ill chase up whatever info i can find out tonight

Offline pix3l_fodder

« Reply #5344 on: Sat, 26 September 2015, 05:29:27 »
Did you find out any further information on whats going on with the plates etc...? Seems like we hit a dead end again after the fantastic run you put on.

Offline gimpster

« Reply #5345 on: Tue, 29 September 2015, 16:04:17 »
It seems we've been having quite a hard time getting someone to figure out the current status of U.S. orders...anyone know the skinny?
-Ryan

Offline domoaligato

• * Exquisite Elder
  • All your base are belong to us!
    • All your base are belong to us!
« Reply #5346 on: Tue, 29 September 2015, 20:43:12 »
It seems we've been having quite a hard time getting someone to figure out the current status of U.S. orders...anyone know the skinny?

This is the last update...

They are finally moving to a better place :) I mean to samwisekoi that will sort and ship to the proxies.

Hold tight.

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #5347 on: Tue, 29 September 2015, 21:00:08 »

This is the last update...

Hold tight.
One month ago. :(

Offline Glissant

« Reply #5348 on: Wed, 30 September 2015, 10:37:25 »
I have a question that will probably bring out the white knight squad; has the money for shipping the US stuff been handed over or is that still in limbo too?

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #5349 on: Wed, 30 September 2015, 12:33:56 »
I have a question that will probably bring out the white knight squad; has the money for shipping the US stuff been handed over or is that still in limbo too?

i have the money, it has not been transferred, not because im holding it hostage, i simply havent been asked to transfer it, or told where to do so, or had a quote of how much it is

to be clear, this isnt down to TJ, form what i understand, he will make himself available for the handoff once it is arranged

because im in the UK, its very hard for me to personally arrange, its also not really mine to do, but i am on hand for any assistance i am asked for, last i heard it was in hand and being taken care of, but ill chase it up again now, and post any info i am given
« Last Edit: Wed, 30 September 2015, 12:35:38 by BunnyLake »