Author Topic: KeyKollectiv Thread: Booper X KeyKollectiv's Kosmonavt Sale - Shipped  (Read 1643239 times)

Offline Minilogo

Re: KeyKollectiv Sales Thread: A year in the making
« Reply #3050 on: Fri, 18 March 2016, 20:46:58 »
I wanted to do this earlier, but I couldn't find my Poker II (still can't, lol). Oh well, main board it is (surprisingly hard to type on)!

Show Image

(sorry no non backlit shot, my kb is dirty and i dont wanna be judged)

haha wow. you sure are lucky!
Ducky Shine 3 TKL MX Blues

Offline miyari

« Reply #3051 on: Fri, 18 March 2016, 20:48:42 »
I wanted to do this earlier, but I couldn't find my Poker II (still can't, lol). Oh well, main board it is (surprisingly hard to type on)!

Show Image

haha wow. you sure are lucky!

I'm very thankful to have had some awesome people to trade with, and to KK for making such awesome caps. Of course, there's more than a few I'm still dying to get my hands on (I'm looking at you Juicy x Furt Killwala)!

Congrats to everyone who won today!
« Last Edit: Fri, 18 March 2016, 20:50:46 by miyari »

Offline aubthedrummer

• Papa Bless^
« Reply #3052 on: Fri, 18 March 2016, 20:49:04 »

Show Image

Nice board!

Offline Smragnol

« Reply #3053 on: Fri, 18 March 2016, 20:49:41 »
(Attachment Link)

We want to thank everyone for celebrating this momentous occasion with us. Our only regret was that not everyone walked away with something. KeyKollectiv started as a passion project for us. It has evolved into something even bigger than Koala-T and I. Each and every one of you are a part of the Kollectiv. We could not have asked for a better community to be a part of. With that said, we have one more thing:

This will be a contest within a contest. Up for grabs is 2 pairs (4 caps) of the LV426 and Watermelon Kosmonavts. Winners will receive a set of 2. There is also a grand prize of a KeyKollectiv dibs ticket. This ticket is valid until our 2nd year anniversary and gives you a guaranteed spot in any sale of your choosing.

Here's what you need to do. Find someone who doesn't own a KeyKollectiv cap. Send it to them. PM us the tracking number and have the recipient take a timestamped picture of their new cap. We call this the KK "Share the love" event. We will take a tally a month from now (April 18th) and announce winners. Good luck and thanks for being here with us for our anniversary. Here's to another year. Cheers!
Wow this is really awesome guys, what a great way to wrap up an amazing event!  :D don't own any KK caps so if anyone has any mx KK caps then share the love friends  :-* and congrats to all today's winners!

Offline sek1ne

• Sek-eye-n
« Reply #3054 on: Fri, 18 March 2016, 20:49:49 »
No, thank YOU for bringing so much the community! Know that this outpouring of gratitude and praise is genuine, and you guys deserve every bit of it!

Thanks Kudos and Koala-T!  :D

I'm glad you got this.
Biking is fun.

Offline whmeltonjr

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #3055 on: Fri, 18 March 2016, 20:55:04 »
Soooooo maybe this is a dumb question, but how will the winners be decided?

Offline HoffmanMyster

• HOFF, smol MAN OF MYSTERY
  • * Senior Moderator
« Reply #3056 on: Fri, 18 March 2016, 20:57:49 »
What was your first experience with KeyKollectiv? What did you like about us? What can KK do to be better?

My history with KK has been an interesting ride, that's for sure.  It started, as many do, with a PM from KK regarding site and mod-related happenings, when they were still getting into the swing of things on GH.  There was some confusion about how the artisan subforum functions, busyness on my end that delayed a thread approval, and various discussions about that side of things.  The discussion was nothing but positive and it ended with KK offering me a set of caps out of generosity because that's just what he does.  I declined/delayed because I don't typically like to accept freebies from people I don't know well, and wasn't comfortable doing so.  Correspondence was minimal for a few months.  This was technically my first interaction with KK.  However...

One of the first things to pop into my mind upon reading this question was my first in-person exposure to KK keycaps.  I had just flown into town for the NC meetup last year, had already met up with engicoder, and we were headed to meet this "livingspeedbump" character at one of his favorite coffee shops.  One of those little local places plastered in reclaimed wood with a roaster stationed across the walkway from the counter.  I knew that this guy was supposed to have a killer beard, but that wasn't the only notable thing about him - he was typing on a black HHKB decked out with KK and it blew me away.  (If you aren't familiar with LSB as a person, this is an impressive feat, I assure you) 

Somehow, up until that point, KK had largely flown under my radar.  I obviously was familiar with them as artisans per the above, but if I'm being honest I simply cannot keep up with everything that happens on this site.  That all changed after that meetup.  Two days after I returned home from that trip, I PMed Kudos to ask if he might have still had any mod sets available (this was a month after the sale), and offered to pay him because those sets are not easy to make.  To my surprise, he did have one left (or he went through the trouble of making one special, who knows), and of course he refused payment once again.  He told me to "Expect something soon.  :cool: ".  Okay, great!  Little did I know, he had another big surprise up his sleeve.  I was having LSB proxy an HHKB Pro 1 for me, and he said it was "going to take a slight detour on the way".  Was he sending it to someone else for them to try?  What the heck?  Why would he do that?  As I'm sure you've put together by now, he sent it to Kudos first.  I opened the package from Kudos to find the keyboard already outfitted with the KK mod set and surprise SnacKeys:eek:  WTF man, seriously??  That's just too much - it's the only time I've ever received a keyboard already pimped with keycaps and man, is it a crazy feeling. 

That's my first 'experience'.  Professional, polite, generous, understanding, mysterious, and thorough.  KK does not know how to skimp.

HHKB Pro + KeyKollectiv by HoffmanMyster, on Flickr

If by "first experience" you meant "tell us a far too long-winded story about the first two months you knew us", I think I did an okay job.  :))

Yes I know I have long surpassed the submission window - I actually read through all of my old PMs to write this.  I'm not entering anyway, I just wanted to share in case anyone bothers to read it.

Offline UsualSuspectXXX

• (⌐■_■)⊃━☆゚.*・。゚
« Reply #3057 on: Fri, 18 March 2016, 20:58:55 »

Throughout the day, we will be posting KK trivia questions in this sales thread. First person to quote the question and answer correctly will win a part of KK history. We will specify which item is up for grabs when we post.

It's in the OP

Offline whmeltonjr

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #3058 on: Fri, 18 March 2016, 20:59:51 »

Throughout the day, we will be posting KK trivia questions in this sales thread. First person to quote the question and answer correctly will win a part of KK history. We will specify which item is up for grabs when we post.

It's in the OP

Thanks, but I meant for the last giveaway.

Offline Vittra

• Airflow Optimizer
« Reply #3059 on: Fri, 18 March 2016, 21:00:03 »
I read it Hoff, reading them all <3
Filco MJ Linear R LE TKL

Offline Smragnol

« Reply #3060 on: Fri, 18 March 2016, 21:07:14 »

It's in the OP

Thanks, but I meant for the last giveaway.
We will take a tally a month from now (April 18th) and announce winners
based on this I assume RNG
« Last Edit: Fri, 18 March 2016, 21:16:44 by Smragnol »

Offline yinzer

• I'm new around here ... please don't notice.
« Reply #3061 on: Fri, 18 March 2016, 21:26:14 »

When the competition interrupts your flow of logic LOL

Okay
I've looked at both pictures on IG
The wording KK used signifies that THEY will be posting #kk1year in THEIR old post to bring it up on the hashtag page so people will be able to access the pictures easier than searching through their profile.

It then says "be the first to answer to win a prize"
It has no mention that the answer needs to include the tag.

I think I may be the only person who has both lost a cap because I forgot to post the hashtag and the only person who "should" have one a cap because I remembered a hashtag when the quickest answer didn't.

It's their birthday and they are giving US presents. Let's just have fun and not get too bent over logistics.

Hey, if I were being shady. It would be much more apparent.

I was trying to see if anybody could point me to the original rules where it said that you needed the hashtag.

I haven't won/lost out on anything personally because of it so I have no reason to be upset.

Other people were getting a little upset so it made me curious and I wanted to try and find the rules.

You're absolutely right. I was totally sure that I had specified the rule somewhere. My apologies for the confusion.

I will be rewarding prizes to both recipients in posts where the decision was ambivalent. With that said, could aaron on IG please send me a PM?

Moving forward, effective immediately. No hashtags will be necessary to include in the answer on Instagram.

Sorry for the confusion everyone.

I ended up sending you an e-mail because I'm a dummy when it comes to GH, but I'm particularly bad at using it on mobile. Sorry.
« Last Edit: Sat, 19 March 2016, 08:48:52 by yinzer »

Offline robbles

« Reply #3062 on: Fri, 18 March 2016, 21:42:23 »

(Attachment Link)

We want to thank everyone for celebrating this momentous occasion with us. Our only regret was that not everyone walked away with something. KeyKollectiv started as a passion project for us. It has evolved into something even bigger than Koala-T and I. Each and every one of you are a part of the Kollectiv. We could not have asked for a better community to be a part of. With that said, we have one more thing:

This will be a contest within a contest. Up for grabs is 2 pairs (4 caps) of the LV426 and Watermelon Kosmonavts. Winners will receive a set of 2. There is also a grand prize of a KeyKollectiv dibs ticket. This ticket is valid until our 2nd year anniversary and gives you a guaranteed spot in any sale of your choosing.

Here's what you need to do. Find someone who doesn't own a KeyKollectiv cap. Send it to them. PM us the tracking number and have the recipient take a timestamped picture of their new cap. We call this the KK "Share the love" event. We will take a tally a month from now (April 18th) and announce winners. Good luck and thanks for being here with us for our anniversary. Here's to another year. Cheers!
Great idea for a contest and spreading the keys around! One question: if we didn't have any keys prior to today's trivia but then won something, whee does that put us?

I suppose if you don't own a KK cap at the time of that post, you qualify :)
I don't own a KK cap and I am getting a few requests to get sent one. Would receiving more than one cap make the sender's entries ineligible?
How does one become so interested in a thing like keyboards? When you realize you use a keyboard more than any other tool in your life.

Offline tokidokijake

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #3063 on: Fri, 18 March 2016, 21:46:03 »

(Attachment Link)

Great idea for a contest and spreading the keys around! One question: if we didn't have any keys prior to today's trivia but then won something, whee does that put us?

Wow super dope. You guys are incredible!

Offline ubibaba742

« Reply #3064 on: Fri, 18 March 2016, 21:46:55 »
If anyone with a topre board is sans a KK cap, I have a Green Keywalla that could use a good home :). If you're interested, pop a pic of your topre board with a timestamp ;)

Thanks KK for such a wonderful year. Its been an absolute pleasure participating in your sales :)

I still have my kitty cat post it note from your first sale :)

Cheers!

Offline tokidokijake

• * Destiny Supporter
KeyKollectiv Sales Thread: A year in the making
« Reply #3065 on: Fri, 18 March 2016, 21:50:58 »
Anyone who doesn't own a kk and uses topre let me know!
« Last Edit: Fri, 18 March 2016, 22:00:55 by tokidokijake »

Offline nathanrosspowell

• * Destiny Supporter
    • nathanrosspowell.com
« Reply #3066 on: Fri, 18 March 2016, 22:09:01 »

(Attachment Link)

I don't own a KK cap and I am getting a few requests to get sent one. Would receiving more than one cap make the sender's entries ineligible?

Taking more than one cap doesn't see to be a good idea when the event is called "Share the love". For the other offers you have, help find another KKless GH member and let them into the club  :thumb:

This is one of the dopest ideas ever :)  I shall chose a recipent wisely  :cool:

Offline -musubi

• Spam rice 'n eggs
« Reply #3067 on: Fri, 18 March 2016, 22:10:59 »
I don't have any KK caps, but if anyone has any Mx willing to share I'd be glad to receive :)

Offline Smragnol

« Reply #3068 on: Fri, 18 March 2016, 22:11:13 »

(Attachment Link)

not if you send one to me  :) then you can both enter  :thumb:

Offline livingspeedbump

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Gentlemen, a bobsled is a simple thing.
    • KeyChatter
« Reply #3069 on: Fri, 18 March 2016, 22:15:50 »
My very first experiences with KK is slightly vague, a little like how you don't really remember getting squeezed/cut out at birth. Ok, maybe not that vague, but close. There isn't a defining moment I remember of "hey I got my first email from KeyKollectiv!" After a lot of digging though my various emails, forum PM's etc I have deduced that our real first contact was when Kudos inquired about if I'd like to review ModKeys on KeyChatter. I also remember the bugger wouldn't let me pay for the set, after much insisting. The set he sent me was indeed one of the most gorgeous set of handmade caps I've ever had. Ok, it's flat out is the craziest set I've ever owned...

I'd be lying if I said there was a whole lot of magic in those first interactions though. At first, especially when "official" work is happening, I keep things easy and surface level. The more we talked though, the more the actual magic happened.

I've had my own artistic endeavors going on years and years before I really became involved in the keyboard community. I used to be part of "The Collective" in Boone (no ****, that was the name), which was a basement 10 artists of all varieties (writers, sculptors, musicians, painters,...) rented out under a local burrito shop downtown.The people in The Collective were the absolute closest friends I've ever had in my life, because the mutual respect and comradery of that group was just unrivaled.  After the review, we didn't stop talking. My ongoing Skype/Chat convo with Kudos saw action daily, 7 days a week more or less, until even today. The more I talked to Kudos, the more I realized he was just like those people from the Collective in my own past. I quickly realized I was talking to a guy that genuinely cared about the artistic integrity of what he was trying to do, and also realized how hard he was on himself and how hard he pushed himself to make what he was doing happen (it's an artist thing for sure).

So at this point, our relationship is far past one of Artisan & Keyboard Blogger. He has become one of my closest and most trusted friends, and someone that I enjoy talking about life with far more than we actually talk about keyboards at this point. While I am blessed to have many IRL friends like Engicoder, Retro, Hoff, Mesteris, etc<3, Kudos has become a true friend that I greatly cherish and seek out his input and advice on things far outside of the acquaintance or even "good friend" comfort zone.

Finally, let us not forget the unsung hero and secret weapon of the duo, Koala-T. Not only are her sculpts some of the most adored of all KK's work, but her writing is freaking incredible. She absolutely puts me to shame, and has curated some of the best blog posts I've ever read. Hell, I'd pay $$$$ just for access to their blog (business idea guys ;) ) If you haven't read their blog, stop reading my stupid rant and go read it, now.

I could go on and on about how wonderful these two are, or gum up the works here with pictures galore of their gorgeous caps, but I don't want to get too sappy and have people think I belong in some Chick Flick, or am some beardless lame-o. Take Retrochick's word (and below pic) for it. I am not sappy, I am a badass lumberjack with a happy face of stone without an ounce gushy love in me.

So, TL;DR KK is kinda cool and stuff.

<- My Collection (so far)

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #3070 on: Fri, 18 March 2016, 22:16:09 »

(Attachment Link)

people are already abusing this? geez.. it's suppose to come out of the kindness of your heart.

btw KK, your and booper's caps were so dope i had to spread the love :D

https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=80486.0

keep up the dope work bruh
No, he’s not around. How that sound to ya? Jot it down.

Offline ntw

« Reply #3071 on: Fri, 18 March 2016, 22:23:59 »
Wishlist: Hungrkey, Creamsicle Skullthulhu, MDMAver Skullthulhu, Goo, Taka

Offline Chewypost

• Bacon PanCAAAKES
« Reply #3072 on: Fri, 18 March 2016, 22:37:04 »
Quick Question,

Were we supposed to receive the invoices immediately?
Hana DSA - Duck Octagon V2| Ducky Mini - MX Red

Offline robbles

« Reply #3073 on: Fri, 18 March 2016, 23:11:00 »

(Attachment Link)

people are already abusing this? geez.. it's suppose to come out of the kindness of your heart.

btw KK, your and booper's caps were so dope i had to spread the love :D

https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=80486.0

keep up the dope work bruh
Yikes! Not trying to abuse anything. Mostly didn't want to leave these people high and dry and thought I should ask just in case anybody else had the same question. If I was trying to abuse the situation I wouldn't have said anything.

Super stoked on getting my first KK, and one I really wanted. This is why I love this community! Shoutout to happyturtlee!
« Last Edit: Fri, 18 March 2016, 23:21:30 by robbles »
How does one become so interested in a thing like keyboards? When you realize you use a keyboard more than any other tool in your life.

Offline Kudos

• Godspeed
  • * Maker
  • GAF
« Reply #3074 on: Fri, 18 March 2016, 23:19:06 »
Quick Question,

Invoices will go out tomorrow. Too tired and eyes blurred by tears reading these posts :X

Offline Chewypost

• Bacon PanCAAAKES
« Reply #3075 on: Fri, 18 March 2016, 23:20:51 »

Quick Question,

Invoices will go out tomorrow. Too tired and eyes blurred by tears reading these posts :X

Haha okay thanks for the response. Wasn't sure exactly if I just got missed or something

And it's okay for you guys to have puffy eyes tonight! It's a day of celebration for you two and how much work you guys put into this community. Just know we all appreciate the work you two do!
Hana DSA - Duck Octagon V2| Ducky Mini - MX Red

Offline ccarlitos2

« Reply #3076 on: Fri, 18 March 2016, 23:27:30 »
Quick Question,

nuuuuuuuu no crying :o
HHKB Pro 1| Poker 2(MX Browns)| Leopold FC200R (MX Blue)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Yup, that tasted purple" -Lulu

Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/138889771@N05/

Offline livingspeedbump

• * Exquisite Elder
    • KeyChatter
« Reply #3077 on: Fri, 18 March 2016, 23:31:58 »
Quick Question,

He does that a lot, just ignore it  :p

Offline ccarlitos2

« Reply #3078 on: Fri, 18 March 2016, 23:33:28 »
Quick Question,

but but... I want kudos and koala-t to be happy :(

Offline livingspeedbump

• * Exquisite Elder
    • KeyChatter
« Reply #3079 on: Fri, 18 March 2016, 23:34:48 »
Quick Question,

They are, people without beards tend to cry when they are happy. Well, they basically cry all the time for every emotion. With a beard you can pass it off as face sweat.

Offline Booper

• * Destiny Supporter
    • omniclectic.com
« Reply #3080 on: Fri, 18 March 2016, 23:36:14 »
Awww, it's hard to come up with something nice to write that hasn't already been said..

so I'll just say, Kudos and Koala T, you guys blow me away!

You exceed all expectations as artisans, community members, and people! I'm so glad we did a collab together, not only did you guys make cosmo dude dope as hell, but I feel like I gained cool new friends in the process.

Y'all are the real deal! Your passion for your work and love of the community shows in all the things you do!!

:llama: :llama: :llama: :llama: :llama: :llama: :llama: :llama: :llama: :llama: :llama: :llama: :llama: :llama:

Happy one year yous guyyyys!!! Looking forward to more anniversaries and cool projects <3
omniclectic@gmail.com if you need me!

Offline ccarlitos2

« Reply #3081 on: Fri, 18 March 2016, 23:36:16 »
Quick Question,

They are, people without beards tend to cry when they are happy. Well, they basically cry all the time for every emotion. With a beard you can pass it off as face sweat.

Hahahaha good. As long as they are happy :p that's what matters... damn people are weird.

Offline ccarlitos2

« Reply #3082 on: Sat, 19 March 2016, 00:43:55 »
Damn Kudos and Koala-T, let me first say that I ****ing love y'all. For those who don't know Kudos gave me my start in the mech game. I bought my first board a leopold fc200r from him back in February 2015 I believe. I guess he was selling to either fund the start of Keykollectiv or his topre addiction. I still don't know. The board came in perfect and holy **** I was hooked. I asked him more and more about mechs and artisans. Needless to say he was super helpful. Soon after he posted the first KeyKollectiv Caps. Meowcap V1. It was amazing. I pm'd him saying something along the lines of "duddddeeeeeeee those caps are awesome. Are they going to be for sale?" He directed me to Keykollectiv site as well as telling me about the newsletter. I signed right up.

We exchanged pm's for awhile and eventually Meowcaps V1 went on sale. I went crazy. I tried to get one of everything and I almost did haha. I love those caps.. I've traded a two of them away and gave two away to a friend for his daughter. Kudos has been an amazing mentor in how to handle this mech hobby. He helped me learn from his mistakes and be patient when it comes to artisans, keysets, and mechs. Everything really. Kudos has been an amazing friend through all of this. I can attribute how I handle the big artisans in this community. Patience, don't ask about future plans, and don't request anything. This is a hobby for artisans, not their job. It is also a creative outlet and that needs to be supported in every way possible. We as a community need to more understanding of this.

I have not have the honor of having much interaction with Koala-T except through some reddit posts, as far as I know. She could be keykollectiv on slack or on here sometimes :o. If that's the case I know for a fact she is awesome also. If not, well she has to be awesome as she is the other half of the awesomeness that is keykollectiv. I hope in the next year I can become better friends with both members of this fantastic team and get to know them on more of a personal level. For now I'll stick to taking some pictures of the products I get and hyping Keykollectiv as much as I can. Keep up the great work guys. Thank you for all the effort you both put into Keykollectiv and this community. It certainly wouldn't be the same with out y'all.

Proud Day One Supporter and fellow lover of Tame Impala,

Carlitos

Yay by Carlitos Fernandez, on Flickr

HHKB1 by Carlitos Fernandez, on Flickr

GlowyFurtHigh by Carlitos Fernandez, on Flickr

Offline GreyAmbience

• I can stop when ever I want
« Reply #3083 on: Sat, 19 March 2016, 01:16:59 »
This was fun to read but the competition was crazy. Some people must have been glued to F5, because I thought I was quick a few times, but nope, not at all.

I suppose it's well deserved then. Congratulations to all the winners and also you two. It has been very entertaining to learn about your process and how much it meant to you.

Cheers!

Offline Badwrench

• * Destiny Supporter
  • ummmm.....I forgot
« Reply #3084 on: Sat, 19 March 2016, 01:21:14 »
Looks like a fun day was had.  Good job KK for having fun with your caps and getting more people involved with the sharing theme.   :thumb:

Looking forward to future sales, hopefully get one of them for my collection. 
wut. i'd buy a ****ty IBM board for that green V2

Offline ubibaba742

« Reply #3085 on: Sat, 19 March 2016, 13:50:58 »
Took a good pic today :)

Offline miyari

« Reply #3086 on: Sat, 19 March 2016, 14:46:55 »

Show Image

Those look awesome with the blue LED! The glow-in-the-dark of the Cosmonvuts makes me extremely excited for future GID offerings. Personally, I can't get enough of them mainly because they're translucent and I love caps that my LEDS can shine through.

Offline ubibaba742

« Reply #3087 on: Sat, 19 March 2016, 14:48:58 »

Show Image

Those look awesome with the blue LED! The glow-in-the-dark of the Cosmonvuts makes me extremely excited for future GID offerings. Personally, I can't get enough of them mainly because they're translucent and I love caps that my LEDS can shine through.
It's actually a white LED :) the helmet on the purple one is blue :D. Can't really explain Gemini there, that's the green GID one haha

Offline miyari

« Reply #3088 on: Sat, 19 March 2016, 14:54:30 »

Show Image

It's actually a white LED :) the helmet on the purple one is blue :D. Can't really explain Gemini there, that's the green GID one haha

Oh wow, they looked blue from your other keys. Is that a Poker II? I know the first one I got from a Massdrop had a more blue light LED (which I liked) before it was replaced with a soft white one. It still looks great!

Offline ubibaba742

« Reply #3089 on: Sat, 19 March 2016, 14:55:39 »

Show Image

Oh wow, they looked blue from your other keys. Is that a Poker II? I know the first one I got from a Massdrop had a more blue light LED (which I liked) before it was replaced with a soft white one. It still looks great!

Its a Pok3r with white LED's :D

Here they are w/o backlights. I think its my potato camera XD

Offline Arizone

« Reply #3090 on: Sun, 20 March 2016, 00:27:00 »
So, I don't own any KK caps or many caps in general:
https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=50935.msg1735438#msg1735438

I'm not too active only because I'm mostly invested in another hobby, watches. In some ways it is also space-related like the one I'm wearing today is the same as the one Yuri Gagarin, the first cosmonaut, wore. http://i.cubeupload.com/Bay1GR.jpg

I'd definitely be interested in any Cherry meow or purr caps that I can receive/purchase and photograph accordingly.

I used to sculpt small items as a kid with Sculpey III (second prize in the state fair!), which makes me think I need to get back into it again.

Good luck with your endeavors!
« Last Edit: Sun, 20 March 2016, 00:39:15 by Arizone »

Offline rurushu

« Reply #3091 on: Sun, 20 March 2016, 01:11:42 »
I dont own any kk caps because i only knew of these awesome people a little too late...

The kosmonavts are awesome eapecially the GID ones, i still think it is amazing being able to make th skull suspended in the aatronaut helmet!!

Those who own these caps, you guys are lucky bastards  :p

Im so envious of you all  :'(

Offline ntw

« Reply #3092 on: Sun, 20 March 2016, 12:03:43 »
I dont own any kk caps because i only knew of these awesome people a little too late...

The kosmonavts are awesome eapecially the GID ones, i still think it is amazing being able to make th skull suspended in the aatronaut helmet!!

Those who own these caps, you guys are lucky bastards  :p

Im so envious of you all  :'(
KK has been coming out with designs that just keep getting better. I'm sure you will have your chance for their upcoming sales
Wishlist: Hungrkey, Creamsicle Skullthulhu, MDMAver Skullthulhu, Goo, Taka

Offline rotciveel

• Fugu Curator Extraordinaire
« Reply #3093 on: Mon, 21 March 2016, 20:52:46 »
In an effort to stay true to the "Share the Love" event, is it possible to run a user's name by you to check that they really never won a cap? Although, I don't think you can keep track of people who got theirs aftermarket... I just don't want to mistakenly help someone taking advantage of the event.

Maybe we just go on the honor system...

Offline Incredigasmic

• Orange is Love. Orange is Life.
« Reply #3094 on: Mon, 21 March 2016, 20:54:47 »

Level 426. My life is complete :D
"If I married my 6th grade gf I'd be white trash...7th grade I'd be alright" ~ Binge

"Incredi is the foremost master of all things orange" ~ BroCaps

Offline rurushu

« Reply #3095 on: Mon, 21 March 2016, 21:09:01 »
Show Image

congrats bro!!!

you make me jelly  :)

Offline Incredigasmic

« Reply #3096 on: Mon, 21 March 2016, 21:10:13 »
Show Image

congrats bro!!!

you make me jelly  :)
<3. Thank you.
"If I married my 6th grade gf I'd be white trash...7th grade I'd be alright" ~ Binge

Offline rotciveel

• Fugu Curator Extraordinaire
« Reply #3097 on: Mon, 21 March 2016, 21:12:02 »
Show Image

Looks so nice! LV!

Offline Incredigasmic

« Reply #3098 on: Mon, 21 March 2016, 21:49:24 »
Show Image

Looks so nice! LV!

Looks even better in person :3

Offline sitch

« Reply #3099 on: Tue, 22 March 2016, 02:07:56 »
Show Image

Damn I so jelly, few seconds away from winning this :(