Author Topic: KeyKollectiv Thread: Booper X KeyKollectiv's Kosmonavt Sale - Shipped  (Read 1643295 times)

Offline pwade3

Re: KeyKollectiv Sales Thread: Topre Modifier Sale is Live!
« Reply #3400 on: Thu, 31 March 2016, 11:52:29 »

I heard that entry requirements could be stepped up to be proof of a Topre tattoo. Rightly so.

How about a cup-rubber subdermal implant?

Offline nathanrosspowell

• * Destiny Supporter
    • nathanrosspowell.com
« Reply #3401 on: Thu, 31 March 2016, 11:54:48 »

I heard that entry requirements could be stepped up to be proof of a Topre tattoo. Rightly so.

I think that's how hoff got his snackeky fns.... Topre nipple mods  :eek: 

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #3402 on: Thu, 31 March 2016, 12:45:43 »
Even people with topre boards can use winnings as trade bait.

chill with the generalizations about mx users lol
No. Mx users are dirty peasants. And should be treated as such and reminded daily how inferior their switch choices are.

I think only people with hhkb plates should win. So, that's me and halverson. Fight us noobs.
No, he’s not around. How that sound to ya? Jot it down.

Offline sek1ne

• Sek-eye-n
« Reply #3403 on: Thu, 31 March 2016, 14:04:30 »

No. Mx users are dirty peasants. And should be treated as such and reminded daily how inferior their switch choices are.

I think only people with hhkb plates should win. So, that's me and halverson. Fight us noobs.

As a filthy mx user I'll fight you rubber dome users. It's not long before I get a hhkb though.

As a side note I'd like to thank the KeyKollectiv for the fun on the 18th and for my first artisan.
Biking is fun.

Offline TieuNgu

« Reply #3404 on: Thu, 31 March 2016, 18:26:33 »
I'm unsure why anyone who actually owns a Topre board would complain about price.

1) Topre is already at the top of the budget scale for stock keyboards
2) Literally zero competition in the area of custom made FULL mod sets
3) Proven track record of KeyKollectiv's operation - there is no motivation to scalp people

Professor Powell's conclusion: cry babies are MX peasants who are entering only to accumulate trade bait.

Like I already mentioned in Slack; if you win a mute mallow set without already owning a HHKB I will fite you IRL  ;)
may i ask why trade this item is considered as a bait? are you implying this is not good enough? sorry if noob question...

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #3405 on: Thu, 31 March 2016, 18:32:17 »
I'm unsure why anyone who actually owns a Topre board would complain about price.

3) Proven track record of KeyKollectiv's operation - there is no motivation to scalp people

Professor Powell's conclusion: cry babies are MX peasants who are entering only to accumulate trade bait.

Like I already mentioned in Slack; if you win a mute mallow set without already owning a HHKB I will fite you IRL  ;)
may i ask why trade this item is considered as a bait? are you implying this is not good enough? sorry if noob question...

trade bait is just owning stuff people want to get the stuff you really want.

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #3406 on: Thu, 31 March 2016, 18:33:21 »

Trade bait as in fodder. Sometimes some people get artisans just to use as a commodity (bait/fodder") to get a more desirable artisan.

Offline nathanrosspowell

• * Destiny Supporter
    • nathanrosspowell.com
« Reply #3407 on: Thu, 31 March 2016, 18:58:59 »

Trade bait as in fodder. Sometimes some people get artisans just to use as a commodity (bait/fodder") to get a more desirable artisan.
Yea. Exactly.

Sorry everyone, I didn't want to barrel the topic into an artisan ethics debate. I was just feeling playful. 100% will not fite anyone IRL :(

« Reply #3408 on: Thu, 31 March 2016, 19:09:51 »
Finally got around to taking a pic of my HHKB with my x15 kosmonavt and orange fugu from eat_the_food:

Offline tokidokijake

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #3409 on: Thu, 31 March 2016, 19:15:55 »
Finally got around to taking a pic of my HHKB with my x15 kosmonavt and orange fugu from eat_the_food:

Show Image

Dope board!

« Reply #3410 on: Thu, 31 March 2016, 19:21:44 »

Show Image

Dope board!

Thanks! Next step will be a hasu bluetooth controller, I think

Offline Kompanion

« Reply #3411 on: Thu, 31 March 2016, 19:40:12 »

I'll slap you with my RF.

Offline keshley

• Blog n stuff
« Reply #3412 on: Thu, 31 March 2016, 19:44:24 »
All hail HHKB.

HHKB Pro 2       Pok3r

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #3413 on: Thu, 31 March 2016, 19:48:24 »

finally a challenger appears. FINALLY. wait we're in the same team.

Offline beehatch

• baehatch
  • * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #3414 on: Thu, 31 March 2016, 19:54:05 »

RF to the head

and I'll crack dem ribs with a pair of hhkb's punk

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #3415 on: Thu, 31 March 2016, 19:57:13 »

RF to the head

and I'll crack dem ribs with a pair of hhkb's punk

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #3416 on: Thu, 31 March 2016, 19:57:15 »
Where's the post?

Offline HoffmanMyster

• HOFF, smol MAN OF MYSTERY
  • * Senior Moderator
« Reply #3417 on: Thu, 31 March 2016, 21:45:11 »

Confirmed. 

* HoffmanMyster types on his cloud of boobs

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #3418 on: Thu, 31 March 2016, 21:57:56 »

Confirmed. 

Offline pwade3

« Reply #3419 on: Thu, 31 March 2016, 22:16:07 »

Confirmed. 

If it's in your nipple wouldn't it be a boob of cloud of boobs?

Offline Liocer

« Reply #3420 on: Fri, 01 April 2016, 16:27:45 »
Wow totally stoked for this HHKB mods raffle, here's hoping for my first KK win :)

Offline yinzer

• I'm new around here ... please don't notice.
« Reply #3421 on: Sat, 02 April 2016, 20:53:10 »
Update: AwSmCreator is the winner!

Hey folks,

I'm giving away a strawberries and cream V1 to someone that doesn't have a KK cap. aaron6301 recently gifted me a calico meowcap. I have been hunting for one of these since I started seeing them on boards after the sale. It was literally the keycap that got me into artisans .. and he gave one to me.

In return, I want to give him an entry to the Share the Love giveaway.

Full-disclosure, this is a result of me trying to buy his calico cap from him. He posted it the other day. However, that exchange was a complete blunder because I didn't realize he was trying to give me the cap fo' free and he didn't know that the Spread the Love giveaway was a thing.. so my opportunism is accidentally resulting in a lot of free stuff.

I don't want to disrupt the HHKB mod hype, so I'm using Reddit to host the giveaway. Please don't ask me any questions on this thread ... it's time for topre users to rejoice and celebrate in their ... uniqueness.  :p

Fret not, you don't need a Reddit account to participate. Here's the reddit page. Read over the info there and then enter via the google form.

https://www.reddit.com/r/mechmarket/comments/4d4bn2/uspa_h_meowcap_w_to_spread_the_love/
« Last Edit: Sun, 03 April 2016, 10:24:45 by yinzer »

Offline Kudos

• Godspeed
  • * Maker
  • GAF
« Reply #3422 on: Sun, 03 April 2016, 14:07:55 »
Hello all. Wanted everyone to know that I'm slowly getting through all the emails and PMs so please excuse the lack of correspondence. As I expected, KKMods production has been a colossal pain in the ass.

I also regret to inform everyone who's trying to get into the sale that our molds are now experiencing systematic failure. I predict that they will all be unviable within the next few days. With over 300 entries and the average order including lots of add-ons, it's likely that this sale will be far smaller than I had anticipated. Though we've made considerable progress in production, we simply could not have anticipated how many people wanted more than just the base set.

I guess we won't know any firm numbers until invoices go out in the first round tomorrow. From there, we will project how many units we have left for the subsequent rounds. For those who are accustomed to the volume of orders we put out, we apologize for not being to accommodate as many people as we'd like. Our hope is that we can squeeze in as many orders as we can when we conclude the sale. Best of luck to you all  :thumb:

Offline tokidokijake

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #3423 on: Sun, 03 April 2016, 14:17:11 »
Hello all. Wanted everyone to know that I'm slowly getting through all the emails and PMs so please excuse the lack of correspondence. As I expected, KKMods production has been a colossal pain in the ass.

I also regret to inform everyone who's trying to get into the sale that our molds are now experiencing systematic failure. I predict that they will all be unviable within the next few days. With over 300 entries and the average order including lots of add-ons, it's likely that this sale will be far smaller than I had anticipated. Though we've made considerable progress in production, we simply could not have anticipated how many people wanted more than just the base set.

I guess we won't know any firm numbers until invoices go out in the first round tomorrow. From there, we will project how many units we have left for the subsequent rounds. For those who are accustomed to the volume of orders we put out, we apologize for not being to accommodate as many people as we'd like. Our hope is that we can squeeze in as many orders as we can when we conclude the sale. Best of luck to you all  :thumb:

Thanks for both the update and the extremely hard work you guys do!

I was under the impression that the numbers of these sets that was going to come out was going to be extremely small anyways so the fact that you guys are even trying to accommodate the amount of people who want these things is admirable.

I can't speak for anyone but myself, but I think they community will understand the situation.

Looking forward to the end results and wish everyone best of luck getting what they are going for!

Offline nathanrosspowell

• * Destiny Supporter
    • nathanrosspowell.com
« Reply #3424 on: Sun, 03 April 2016, 15:37:41 »

I feel so conflicted. I don't want you guys to go through the pain/hassle/losses of making these caps... but at the same time they are so perfect for the HHKB. I know you won't stop  your crazy work schedule, but maybe try and give yourself a night off, yeah?  :thumb:

Offline ccarlitos2

« Reply #3425 on: Sun, 03 April 2016, 16:45:21 »

I feel so conflicted. I don't want you guys to go through the pain/hassle/losses of making these caps... but at the same time they are so perfect for the HHKB. I know you won't stop  your crazy work schedule, but maybe try and give yourself a night off, yeah?  :thumb:

+1 this
HHKB Pro 1| Poker 2(MX Browns)| Leopold FC200R (MX Blue)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Yup, that tasted purple" -Lulu

Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/138889771@N05/

Offline livingspeedbump

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Gentlemen, a bobsled is a simple thing.
    • KeyChatter
« Reply #3426 on: Mon, 04 April 2016, 10:20:50 »

<- My Collection (so far)

Offline livingspeedbump

• * Exquisite Elder
    • KeyChatter
Re: KeyKollectiv Sales Thread: Back to Basics
« Reply #3427 on: Mon, 04 April 2016, 10:21:39 »
No support for HHKB Jp? Lol.
I guess that ISO enter is pretty hard to cast?

also, just why?  :rolleyes:

Offline sitch

« Reply #3428 on: Mon, 04 April 2016, 10:23:08 »
Slow and steady, I'm pretty sure people don't mind waiting. Take care KK :)

Offline mobbo

• u fk
  • * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #3429 on: Mon, 04 April 2016, 10:28:06 »
Show Image

Show Image

NOW I know why this color exists.

To match your FN + Esc!

:p
Quote from: Binge
crumping is like twerking but it's all about getting low with force.

Offline livingspeedbump

• * Exquisite Elder
    • KeyChatter
« Reply #3430 on: Mon, 04 April 2016, 10:34:19 »
Show Image

Show Image

To match your FN + Esc!

I don't think you are too far off  :rolleyes:

Offline N3RDLY

• G33k.works
« Reply #3431 on: Mon, 04 April 2016, 12:24:23 »

+1 this
+1000 this take some time for you we can wait for caps to roll out at your pace. Cause at the end of the day we love what you guys do :)

Offline ccc24

• HHKB , Ergodox
« Reply #3432 on: Mon, 04 April 2016, 13:09:53 »
have winners been announced or sent invoices yet?

Offline mobbo

• u fk
  • * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #3433 on: Mon, 04 April 2016, 13:11:13 »
Show Image

Show Image

To match your FN + Esc!

I don't think you are too far off  :rolleyes:

All it needs now are some 10th AE alphas to complete the black-grey-red theme.

Quote from: Binge
crumping is like twerking but it's all about getting low with force.

Offline thefebruaryman

• turn it off and turn it on again
« Reply #3434 on: Mon, 04 April 2016, 14:27:45 »

Offline Otesanek

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder

Offline Kudos

• Godspeed
  • * Maker
  • GAF
« Reply #3441 on: Mon, 04 April 2016, 18:09:42 »
KKMod V2 : Round 1 Invoices going out now.

Offline tokidokijake

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #3442 on: Mon, 04 April 2016, 18:10:16 »

Good luck alllllllll

Offline dohbot

« Reply #3443 on: Mon, 04 April 2016, 18:11:03 »
So nervous!!! Good luck to all, but better luck to me!
That GHer who likes sloths... A lot.

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
« Reply #3444 on: Mon, 04 April 2016, 18:14:55 »
OMG DGNEO WON OXBLOOD! SO EXCITED <3<3<3

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #3445 on: Mon, 04 April 2016, 18:19:46 »

How came you by this knowledge?

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
« Reply #3446 on: Mon, 04 April 2016, 18:21:33 »

How came you by this knowledge?

I may or may not have tied him up in his own basement and stole his phone! TP was always right!

Offline Dongulator

« Reply #3447 on: Mon, 04 April 2016, 18:32:48 »
poop.. maybe I'm in round 2 or 3.

Offline Kudos

• Godspeed
  • * Maker
  • GAF
« Reply #3448 on: Mon, 04 April 2016, 18:37:27 »
Round 1 Invoices have been concluded. Waitlisted names are being withheld until we can properly assess how long these molds will last. Good luck to all for Round 2  :thumb:

Offline tokidokijake

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #3449 on: Mon, 04 April 2016, 18:40:09 »
Congrats winners!

I think I need to start checking my order forms. This 0'fer winning status I have suxxxxxx