Author Topic: KeyKollectiv Thread: Booper X KeyKollectiv's Kosmonavt Sale - Shipped  (Read 1643260 times)

Offline sitch

Re: KeyKollectiv Sales Thread: Topre Modifier Sale - Now Shipping!
« Reply #3700 on: Thu, 21 April 2016, 22:14:09 »
wao is that glow in UV light? :O

Offline sarahnicole

• //add comment here later
« Reply #3701 on: Thu, 21 April 2016, 22:21:16 »
I don't think I ever shared my Nuclear Keywala on this thread.

Show Image

I'm not afraid to have a UV light near my desk ...  ;)

That keywala is so cool. :o
It was from the one year anniversary competition thing, right?

Offline yinzer

• I'm new around here ... please don't notice.
« Reply #3702 on: Thu, 21 April 2016, 22:47:45 »

Show Image

It was. I studied hard to get this one.  ;)

Offline sek1ne

• Sek-eye-n
« Reply #3703 on: Fri, 22 April 2016, 00:12:40 »

Show Image

It was. I studied hard to get this one.  ;)

I got my first artisan in that contest. Granted it was from one of the easiest questions but I studied as well. People were crazy fast. Good work getting such a cool prize.
Biking is fun.

Offline rurushu

« Reply #3704 on: Sat, 23 April 2016, 11:03:11 »
guys, anyone from the topre mods v2 sale got their tracking already?

Offline DAVYtm

• #dateless
« Reply #3705 on: Sat, 23 April 2016, 12:00:34 »

Nope, not I!

Offline rurushu

« Reply #3706 on: Sat, 23 April 2016, 13:10:00 »

Nope, not I!

okay, then I'll just continue wait patiently... I hope   :rolleyes:

Offline Koala-T

• KeyKollectiv
« Reply #3708 on: Sun, 24 April 2016, 18:12:34 »
Shipping tomorrow morning guys, everything's boxed up and waiting to go. New blog post up, been too busy with this sale for any updates, but luckily we are finally DONE. :eek:

Offline DAVYtm

• #dateless
« Reply #3709 on: Sun, 24 April 2016, 18:21:48 »
Shipping tomorrow morning guys, everything's boxed up and waiting to go. New blog post up, been too busy with this sale for any updates, but luckily we are finally DONE. :eek:

Ice that wrist! Hope you feel better, make some sangria and relax for a bit. As an aside, is there a way to subscribe to the blog and not just the sales? I love reading what you two post, it really helps put some of the crazy cap sales into perspective

Offline Koala-T

• KeyKollectiv
« Reply #3710 on: Sun, 24 April 2016, 18:37:20 »
I'll have to have Kudos get back to you on that. I know a few people have managed to subscribe and be notified whenever there's n update, but I don't recall how. Personally, I'm very reluctant to make that automatic because I never want to shove our blog down anyone's throat! However, given how utterly mad this artisan business (especially the nature of sales and production) is to me, I can seriously only imagine what it's like to be in your guys' position. Especially given how frequently artisans go MIA  :)). Part of the reason why I write is exactly that--I would personally love to bridge the disconnect between makers and enthusiasts. Glad it sheds a little light on the subject!
« Last Edit: Mon, 25 April 2016, 11:44:55 by Koala-T »

Offline ccarlitos2

« Reply #3711 on: Sun, 24 April 2016, 20:44:01 »
I'll have to have Kudos get back to you on that. I know a few people have managed to subscribe and be notified whenever there's update, but I don't recall how. Personally, I'm very reluctant to make that automatic because I never want to shove our blog down anyone's throat! However, given how utterly mad this artisan business/sales is to me, I can seriously only imagine what it's like to be in your guys' position. Especially given how frequently artisans go MIA  :)). Part of the reason why I write is exactly that--I would personally love to bridge the disconnect between makers and enthusiasts. Glad it sheds a little light on the subject!

Just read the post! Congrats on finishing the sale. Looking forward to what comes next. Blog posts/Instagram pics/ and all :) you guys are great! Keep it up. And tell kudos to rest that wrist. Those injuries are the worst...
HHKB Pro 1| Poker 2(MX Browns)| Leopold FC200R (MX Blue)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Yup, that tasted purple" -Lulu

Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/138889771@N05/

Offline rurushu

« Reply #3712 on: Sun, 24 April 2016, 20:58:49 »
I'll have to have Kudos get back to you on that. I know a few people have managed to subscribe and be notified whenever there's update, but I don't recall how. Personally, I'm very reluctant to make that automatic because I never want to shove our blog down anyone's throat! However, given how utterly mad this artisan business/sales is to me, I can seriously only imagine what it's like to be in your guys' position. Especially given how frequently artisans go MIA  :)). Part of the reason why I write is exactly that--I would personally love to bridge the disconnect between makers and enthusiasts. Glad it sheds a little light on the subject!

cant wait to receive the tracking from you guys tomorrow!

I think you guys' way of blogging to communicate with your fans are nice, plus, I can find something to read when there isn't anything interesting going on in GH itself other than Off Topic section  ;D

but I hope there will be more frequent posts in your blog in the future, the blogposts in KK's blog feels abit "little" (I wanna read MOAR!!!  :)))

Offline Weiss

• Impulse buying at its finest
« Reply #3713 on: Mon, 25 April 2016, 01:56:09 »
Just got my tracking number.  :thumb:

Offline Koala-T

• KeyKollectiv
« Reply #3714 on: Mon, 25 April 2016, 11:52:00 »

I think you guys' way of blogging to communicate with your fans are nice, plus, I can find something to read when there isn't anything interesting going on in GH itself other than Off Topic section  ;D

but I hope there will be more frequent posts in your blog in the future, the blogposts in KK's blog feels abit "little" (I wanna read MOAR!!!  :)))

Ironically that last post was more originally more than double in length, but given the emotional nature of wrapping up a sale, sometimes it's best I keep it short. Kudos sometimes doesn't like what I have to say ;) However, generally speaking you can definitely expect to see some "beefier" posts! Hopefully some more workshop stuff, especially. Talking about methods, etc. When we mentioned "taking a step back" to re-evaluate how we approach things, that was primarily what I had in mind. I'd really like to find a way to be able to put more time into the blog, as opposed to being so focused on production we have no resources left for the other stuff (which clearly is currently the case!).

Thanks again for all the support and patience everyone!!!

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
Re: KeyKollectiv Sales Thread: some evil, this way comes
« Reply #3715 on: Mon, 25 April 2016, 11:52:36 »
Something wicked?!

Offline rotciveel

• Fugu Curator Extraordinaire
« Reply #3716 on: Mon, 25 April 2016, 11:53:00 »
Oh gosh, something is coming!!! SO EXCITED

Offline ccarlitos2

« Reply #3717 on: Mon, 25 April 2016, 11:55:46 »
Hypeeeeeeeeeeeee

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Koala-T

• KeyKollectiv
« Reply #3718 on: Mon, 25 April 2016, 12:04:00 »
I guess I completely forgot to mention we are already pretty far into production for our next sale. :thumb:  ;)

Offline Elth

• Easy now fuzzy little man peach
« Reply #3719 on: Mon, 25 April 2016, 12:07:23 »
ooooo Spoopy!
TGR Jane V2 | TGR 910 | TGR Jane CE

Offline sek1ne

• Sek-eye-n
« Reply #3720 on: Mon, 25 April 2016, 12:08:03 »
I guess I completely forgot to mention we are already pretty far into production for our next sale. :thumb:  ;)

That is extremely exciting! I cannot wait to see what is coming out! You guys are really working hard.
Biking is fun.

Offline rotciveel

• Fugu Curator Extraordinaire
« Reply #3721 on: Mon, 25 April 2016, 12:14:37 »

Yay sale next week!

Offline Koala-T

• KeyKollectiv
« Reply #3722 on: Mon, 25 April 2016, 13:39:39 »
Also for anyone wondering, your packages were shipped out this morning so expect updates on tracking sometime today! <3

Offline clacktalk

• CLACKS RULE EVERYTHING AROUND ME
  • circa 2015
« Reply #3723 on: Mon, 25 April 2016, 13:52:02 »
Also for anyone wondering, your packages were shipped out this morning so expect updates on tracking sometime today! <3

ekekkekekkekeekekekekekkekekekeeekekek

finally i'll be the envy of my peers brb calibrating my camera lenses in order that the dopest shots be taken
diary of a clacktalk

franktalk: how much urine have u spilled
radio_killah: too much frank
radio_killah: too much

Offline Waateva

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #3724 on: Mon, 25 April 2016, 14:14:28 »

finally i'll be the envy of my peers brb calibrating my camera lenses in order that the dopest shots be taken

Plz Frank, I need the dank shots
Duck Blackbird - Gaterstotles /// O'Mira - V Blacks /// LZ GH v2 - V Clears /// Leopold FC980C /// TGR Jane CE v2 (unbuilt) /// Lin Dolphin 2021 (unbuilt)

Offline Koala-T

• KeyKollectiv
« Reply #3725 on: Mon, 25 April 2016, 14:15:48 »

Can't wait to see them!!!

Offline ccarlitos2

« Reply #3726 on: Mon, 25 April 2016, 15:26:03 »

I'm so hyped :3 gonna have a lot more caps for a shrine now :D Also that profile pic of your chinchillas... So cute <3

Offline Koala-T

• KeyKollectiv
« Reply #3727 on: Mon, 25 April 2016, 16:16:12 »

I'm so hyped :3 gonna have a lot more caps for a shrine now :D Also that profile pic of your chinchillas... So cute <3

I am so afraid of going off topic on here (not familiar enough with GeekHack to know what's frowned upon yet :-X) but I heard you were considering getting one! I have tons and tons of advice should you ever decide to go through with it. My biggest recommendation is NOT to get one from a pet store. You will be in for a lot of potential heartbreak, and I speak from personal experience. But aside from that, they're truly wonderful pets in my opinion! If this is too off-topic, you can feel free to message me about it should you ever want to chat about chinchillas! :)

Offline beehatch

• baehatch
  • * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #3728 on: Mon, 25 April 2016, 16:18:55 »

I am so afraid of going off topic on here (not familiar enough with GeekHack to know what's frowned upon yet :-X) but I heard you were considering getting one! I have tons and tons of advice should you ever decide to go through with it. My biggest recommendation is NOT to get one from a pet store. You will be in for a lot of potential heartbreak, and I speak from personal experience. But aside from that, they're truly wonderful pets in my opinion! If this is too off-topic, you can feel free to message me about it should you ever want to chat about chinchillas! :)

Weirdly enough, I was looking up chinchillas and how they are as pets today as well XD

Offline ccarlitos2

« Reply #3729 on: Mon, 25 April 2016, 16:19:27 »

Will do! I was going to get one but then my card got declined at the store :( then I called my mom about it and she said no. And I have to listen to her as I'm moving back home after graduation. I will get one though as soon as I have my own place. Also this your topic so you can talk about whatever you want :)

Offline UsualSuspectXXX

• (⌐■_■)⊃━☆゚.*・。゚
« Reply #3730 on: Mon, 25 April 2016, 17:44:35 »

This is great news!

Offline rurushu

« Reply #3731 on: Mon, 25 April 2016, 20:41:29 »

Ironically that last post was more originally more than double in length, but given the emotional nature of wrapping up a sale, sometimes it's best I keep it short. Kudos sometimes doesn't like what I have to say ;) However, generally speaking you can definitely expect to see some "beefier" posts! Hopefully some more workshop stuff, especially. Talking about methods, etc. When we mentioned "taking a step back" to re-evaluate how we approach things, that was primarily what I had in mind. I'd really like to find a way to be able to put more time into the blog, as opposed to being so focused on production we have no resources left for the other stuff (which clearly is currently the case!).

Thanks again for all the support and patience everyone!!!

apart from fun, your blogposts are also informative, if not sometimes emotional, so it kind of interesting to read them.

Hope to see more updates from you guys!!!   ;D

the hype train never stops, bursting through all the KK stations with no signs of slowing down.  :cool:

Offline dannrawr

« Reply #3732 on: Mon, 25 April 2016, 21:44:05 »
Sleepwalking in the dead of night...

:eek: zombies

WTF any Bruce, Cosmonauts

Offline theteam

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #3733 on: Mon, 25 April 2016, 22:02:38 »
does kk sleepwalk? :))

Offline whmeltonjr

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #3734 on: Mon, 25 April 2016, 23:29:24 »
Pls not another sale already. Mah wallet.

Offline sitch

« Reply #3735 on: Mon, 25 April 2016, 23:45:43 »
I would assume it's going to be a creepy theme cap this time? :O

Offline Scgmdx2

« Reply #3736 on: Mon, 25 April 2016, 23:52:53 »
I would assume it's going to be a creepy theme cap this time? :O
I hope you're right haha

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Offline HekusuTekusu

« Reply #3737 on: Tue, 26 April 2016, 00:29:32 »
You guys are not taking a break at all. Already with another sale.  :eek:
| Das 3 Ult MX BRW | PokerII MX BLK | KUL-ES87 MX CLR | Planck MX GRE | HHKB Pro JP |  CPSQ-1800 GAT BLK | HHKB Pro 2 | NYM96 GAT RED |

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #3738 on: Tue, 26 April 2016, 00:30:11 »
I wonder: What became of the KWK x KK collab idea?

Offline rurushu

« Reply #3739 on: Tue, 26 April 2016, 01:31:56 »

was there any mention of this idea somewhere?

Offline mrlooolz

« Reply #3740 on: Tue, 26 April 2016, 02:33:23 »
Next sale sounds exciting already :)
Ducky Shine 5 w Mx Browns  | White fox w Zelio's purple 67g | Gateron Blank set

Current Aims: Jack O Lantern is my end game cap. Looking for one.
                                                   --> MrLooolz's Classified. <--

Offline audax989

• NOM NOM NOM
    • Guam Mechanical Keyboards
« Reply #3741 on: Tue, 26 April 2016, 09:46:59 »
Excited to join my first kk sale  :p aside form kosmonavt

Offline ntw

« Reply #3742 on: Tue, 26 April 2016, 10:54:28 »
the KK Mods are not even here yet and there's another upcoming sale!!! you guys are sucking my wallet dry faster than the government
Wishlist: Hungrkey, Creamsicle Skullthulhu, MDMAver Skullthulhu, Goo, Taka

Offline dgneo

• Supervillain
  • * Curator
« Reply #3743 on: Tue, 26 April 2016, 10:56:40 »

was there any mention of this idea somewhere?
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ya'll are asking all the wrong questions. How is the throwie battle between you and HipsterPunks going Kudos? I wanna see that KK X KWK collab.

Ya'll are asking all the wrong questions. How is the throwie battle between you and HipsterPunks going Kudos? I wanna see that KK X KWK collab.

Asking the important questions.

I talked to Hipster. We are going ahead with it. Will probably make a thread for it as to not thread crap. Since we're both busy with other projects, there's no hard deadlines. We also haven't figured out judges or conditions but I'm sure we'll both bring some exciting stuff to the table.

As for a KK X KWK collab... that's entirely up to Hipster. Don't think there's enough Depends in circulation to contain the pants-****ting that would occur.

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
« Reply #3744 on: Tue, 26 April 2016, 10:57:41 »
They never posted their throwies :(

Offline rurushu

« Reply #3745 on: Tue, 26 April 2016, 11:41:54 »
After some tinkering, I hope it is Furt v2!!!

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #3746 on: Tue, 26 April 2016, 16:43:21 »
got mine! they look great but...

i thought this fn key was gonna be in it >.<

i should learn how to read
« Last Edit: Tue, 26 April 2016, 16:45:00 by demik »
No, he’s not around. How that sound to ya? Jot it down.

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #3747 on: Tue, 26 April 2016, 16:48:23 »
PACKAGING IS DOPE THO.

GOOD **** KUDOS AND KOALA

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #3748 on: Tue, 26 April 2016, 16:50:27 »
PACKAGING IS DOPE THO.

GOOD **** KUDOS AND KOALA

That packaging is superb.

Also, I think they did point out in some past post that the multis weren't going to be included. They were there just for promo shot.

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #3749 on: Tue, 26 April 2016, 16:51:30 »