Author Topic: KeyKollectiv Thread: Booper X KeyKollectiv's Kosmonavt Sale - Shipped  (Read 1643237 times)

Offline Kudos

• Godspeed
  • * Maker
  • GAF
Re: KeyKollectiv Sales Thread: KK 60% Case Contest is Live!
« Reply #4300 on: Thu, 16 June 2016, 14:01:30 »
Giveaway contest is live! Please check OP for details!  :-*
Would love to write about my sweet mom, but I don't have time today, how long is the contest?

Sent from my T-65 X-Wing

You have until Sunday :)

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #4301 on: Thu, 16 June 2016, 14:09:08 »
My mother was a fairly young mother who, together with my father, ended up raising three beautiful children who grew to be successful in their own ways. She was not flawless, but strove to raise her family in her best way possible. Sadly, we no longer have the relationship we used to, but I always will love her and unhesitatingly acknowledge that I am who I am because of her, and anyone who enjoys my presence has my mother to thank.

Offline Kudos

• Godspeed
  • * Maker
  • GAF
« Reply #4302 on: Thu, 16 June 2016, 14:09:19 »
Giveaway contest is live! Please check OP for details!  :-*
since Father's Day is in another 2 days. how about some love to both of them?

Good idea man. Just made an edit on the OP. Feel free to comment about your dad as well  :thumb:

Offline rotciveel

• Fugu Curator Extraordinaire
« Reply #4303 on: Thu, 16 June 2016, 14:13:03 »
I love my mom because when I was in 2nd grade, it was panda bear day at school and everyone was taking stuffed panda bears to class. I had forgotten until the day of and had to just take a normal brown bear and I was complaining the whole way to school. After a few hours, I get called to the front office and my mom was there with a panda bear. The touching part is that she had gone to the nearby store, saw they didn't have panda bears but only white bears, got a black sharpie, and painted spots on the bear to make it look like a panda. All so I wouldn't feel left out.

Offline Incredigasmic

• Orange is Love. Orange is Life.
« Reply #4304 on: Thu, 16 June 2016, 14:24:11 »
We'll skip straight to Dad.

I love my Dad because more times in my life than not, he's been there when no one else would be. By this, I mean physically and emotionally. When I got my first "F" in 6th grade, Dad was the one who sat down and explained to me how important school actually was. When I had nowhere to go because I desperately needed to leave my mom's house (they divorced when I was 1), Dad was there. When my in-laws bailed on supporting my wife and I 3 days before our 2nd child was born, Dad flew to MD from TN last minute just to watch our daughter. This man has more than enough faults for 5 dads to take on, but even through all of that, he never ceases to amaze. He has been a shining example of what unconditional love should and does look like and I have the utmost respect and love for this man.

Thanks for the giveaway, KK!
"If I married my 6th grade gf I'd be white trash...7th grade I'd be alright" ~ Binge

"Incredi is the foremost master of all things orange" ~ BroCaps

Offline Waateva

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #4305 on: Thu, 16 June 2016, 14:40:25 »
Since Father's Day is coming up, I'll comment about my dad(s) then.  My mom and dad were married for less than 4 months before they split up, with my mom remarrying when I was 4 and my dad remarrying when I was 6.  I guess I would really like to commend all of them, as I am still fairly close with them all and growing up I never saw any of the issues that a lot of divorced parents end up displaying to their kids as they always got along and never argued or got nasty, at least to my knowledge.

Both my dad and step-dad I happily refer to as "dad" much to the confusion of people who aren't familiar with both of them, but they both worked very hard to allow me to have what I needed growing up and also a lot of what I wanted growing up while also trying to guide me in the right direction.  They are both great people whom I love dearly, even if they are very different from each other and aren't always around as much as I would like them to be.
Duck Blackbird - Gaterstotles /// O'Mira - V Blacks /// LZ GH v2 - V Clears /// Leopold FC980C /// TGR Jane CE v2 (unbuilt) /// Lin Dolphin 2021 (unbuilt)

Offline ntw

« Reply #4306 on: Thu, 16 June 2016, 14:44:33 »
here my entry for the giveaway:

My mum is the typical Asian tiger mother. When I was young, I used to live with my granny until high school. Everyday, my mum would rush to my granny's right after work to make sure that I finished my homework and sometimes even studying my textbooks before me to give me quizzes. She will stay with me until I'm done with my school work before heading home to rest. I can remember so many scolding and caning from my childhood for not finishing my school work.

But, whenever I reflect over who I am, I am really glad that I got all those beatings and scolding and nagging from her. She made me studied and made sure I didn't turn out to be a degenerate.

Whereas my dad, well... He's always on my side whenever my mum is yelling at me!! :p :p

Now I'm all grown up, yet they still calls me every now and then to make sure that I am happy with my work and staying healthy.

Oh, dem feels.. I'll be getting a ticket home to meet my parents this weekend!! In the meantime, these are the songs I'd like to dedicate to my parents for their unconditional love to me

Wishlist: Hungrkey, Creamsicle Skullthulhu, MDMAver Skullthulhu, Goo, Taka

Offline kenmai9

• Unicornforce
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • Skrrr
« Reply #4307 on: Thu, 16 June 2016, 14:47:08 »
I love my mom because of how hard she works everyday of her life. Whenever I catch myself being lazy, I think about how my mom escaped communist Vietnam on a barely working boat, left her life for America with no skills or education. After high school she worked 6 days a week, 10 hours a day doing nails to raise her 4 children to go to college and contribute to society. I have nothing but love and respect for my mom. Mom if you ever read this, you are the best person in my life.

Offline funderburker

• * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #4308 on: Thu, 16 June 2016, 16:08:21 »
I love both of my parents but my mom is definitely been through more ****. She lived alone most of the time since she was 12 because of my grandma being away in work-related trips all the time. She went to school, to her gymnastics class, was a grade A student. After school she got into medical university but just because she didn't get a place in the dental group. She studied for year there & met my dad. Then she got married, had my biggest brother while studying to become a dentist. She even passed a test a day before she gave birth to my brother!  :confused: Then she continued studying while my dad was at sea, while raising my brother. Two years later she did the same but with my other brother.
Ok, I'll skip some parts but now she's still doing amazing amount of stuff in dental field while being a mom of three men, a wife & getting over the unexpected death of my grandma. She's a machine and nothing really can stop her once she sets her mind to it! I love for it and she's an inspiration for all of us (family that is, not you guys. Unless she is for you too).

Good luck to everyone and give a big kiss to your mothers. You wouldn't be here if it were not for your mom!
Keyboard design by Skepur

My boards: TMO50 FE:06 | LAGOM Groda-T | TMOv2 R1 prototype | Onyx FRL TKL prototype | Stege TKL prototype | Ellipse prototype | Cyberstar

Offline drewba

« Reply #4309 on: Thu, 16 June 2016, 16:32:12 »
I love my mom because she's the hardest worker I know, arguably too kind and a huge source of encouragement for myself & my siblings. She ended a quasi-toxic marriage with my father because she knew we would all be better off. As a single mother of 4, she struggled working terrible jobs to put herself through nursing school all while putting up with 4 brats. She volunteered to work third shift at the hospital simply so she could pay the bills and never complained even though she probably should have. She still managed to spend time with us and fostered good habits like doing things outside or going to the library because they're free. She ended up getting two more degrees including a Master's degree in education so she could further her career and offer her kids more opportunity in life. She taught me how to respect women, cook, take risks & appreciate what you have. I feel like I won the mom lottery and am the person I am today because of her influence & demeanor. Also she thinks my keyboard hobby is pretty cool and has tried to steal my binge hoot because she loves owls  :))

Here's a sweet 90s picture

Mom if you ever read this, you are the best person in my life.

lol does she read GH? Call her and tell her my man, I'm sure she'd appreciate that a lot.
« Last Edit: Thu, 16 June 2016, 16:55:35 by drewba »

Offline kenmai9

• Unicornforce
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • Skrrr
« Reply #4310 on: Thu, 16 June 2016, 16:33:33 »
Hehe I tell her everyday sir!

Sent from my OnePlus One

Offline cpeterson19

• Curis Computers
« Reply #4311 on: Thu, 16 June 2016, 18:43:58 »
My mom helped me get through college and get my degree I love her!

Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk

Offline shugix

• (・ิω・ิ)
« Reply #4312 on: Thu, 16 June 2016, 19:01:40 »
Mom is awesome and so is dad. They helped me get through college and were always supportive of everything I did. Good or bad they were always supporting me. Mom is always cleaning up after me even though I can take care of myself, its not good enough for her and I do see that she does a better job at cleaning and tidying up than I can. Dad is always helping anyway he can. Together they still buy me snacks and food thinking I can't feed myself. Parents will be parents...

Offline Venediction

« Reply #4313 on: Thu, 16 June 2016, 21:19:06 »
Mother's are the best because they fill us with two basic human needs; food and love!

Offline SBJ

• Tactile pls
« Reply #4314 on: Thu, 16 June 2016, 22:00:29 »
My entry: wall of text incoming.

My mother has always been there for me.
I was basically born with anxiety and I've lived with mental health issues throughout my childhood and teens. (It got really bad during my teens, but that seems pretty standard.) - And I'm pretty sure that if it weren't for my parents both always being there I'd be locked up in a mental institution somewhere just staring into the wall.
During days where I could barely move, I would just sit and stare straight into the walls and, she'd come in and just talk to me. No how are you doing or anything like that (I hated that, I always felt like ****) just sat with me on the bed and talked to me. She'd support me in whatever I needed and never once questioned it, she just agreed and did what I asked of her (amazing mother.)
But my mother's always been like that. She's always listened to us. If there were things we couldn't do as kids she would never push us if we REALLY didn't want to do something (not everybody is this lucky).
My mother's getting up there now and I think a lot about how I'm going to manage when they're not here any more. I have a wife now which will help. But I know that when the day comes I'll be a wreck for months. I love her so much.

I hated my dad during my teens and young adulthood, we've never gotten along and I would hiss and yell at him, but even still he would come into my room every day when he got home from work and ask how I was doing. My dad's a hardened man. He never had issues with confidence or any of the issues I was struggling with and had an even worse dad. He doesn't talk much about feelings, unless when he gets a few drinks. He'd always start crying about how both his kids were sick and there wasn't a thing he could do to help us.
One evening I told my dad what I thought of him, how I blamed him for many things, which probably weren't his fault. He didn't yell at me he just sat there and took it. I'm sure he was heartbroken though, I just didn't care for some reason. And since he's never brought it up. This thread reminded me that I need to tell him that all those things I said were out of frustration and that I never meant to hurt him.

Even so, with all the hostility I brought into that house during those years (16-23) they never kicked me out or told me to get over it. They were just there offering support and whatever I needed.
I'm sure that it's because of them I was able to get well enough to actually work and offer something back to society.

I can never thank them for everything they've done to me. And today I'm well and working, I have a great relationship with my parents and I love them both to death.
The wife and I often invite them over for coffee and we just shoot the breeze and talk about what's going on in our lives. But I'd never have gotten this far if it weren't for the two of them.

I owe them everything and I can never repay them. They are the reason I am alive and well today.
So Mom and Dad - I ****ing love you and I'm going to do everything I can to give back as much as you have given me. If not to you then to someone else who needs it. I love you.

Offline Vox_PT

« Reply #4315 on: Fri, 17 June 2016, 05:39:24 »
I don't own a 60% so I'm not particularly interested in those sleeves, but I'll tell you that they look pretty cool.  :thumb:
So I'll kindly stay out of this contest / giveaway and let everyone else participate.

My mother and father are both great human beings and I like them both just as equally. :)
Good luck guys!
« Last Edit: Fri, 17 June 2016, 05:45:03 by Vox_PT »

Offline rurushu

« Reply #4316 on: Sat, 18 June 2016, 11:56:01 »
Thanks for doing the giveaway kudos!

My mom is a strong woman, she raised me up as a single parent and has to constantly put up with my bad behavior back when I was a brat.
I thanked her for everything that she had did for me and will do my best to take care of her now that I am a working adult now :)

Can't wait for the group buy to happen kudos and all the best to you and your lovely mom!  :thumb:

Offline dannrawr

« Reply #4317 on: Sat, 18 June 2016, 22:57:17 »
As both of my parents are working 8 to 5, i stay at my aunt house during the day so long that i can call her my second mother and i can only see my parents at night on weekdays, so i treasure every moment with them.

Waiting for next week wohoo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WTF any Bruce, Cosmonauts

Offline K

• stop trying to reset my password... use a VPN
« Reply #4318 on: Sun, 19 June 2016, 04:39:03 »
I'm a lot younger then other people here being in university and still living with my parents but even then i'm not so oblivious that I can't see the obvious love that my parents especially my mum has for me. Which i admittedly am guilty of taking advantage of in moments of frustration. I recently had a conversation with my Mum where i asked her whether she had any hobbies and she told me she didn't have enough time for them. I can't imagine life without my hobbies (games, novels, and keyboards obviously) and that hit really me in the feels. Really makes me appreciate me having the ability to enjoy my hobbies and not worry too much about real life issues.   

Thanks for the giveaway and i wish your mother well on all her future endeavours.

Offline hjc1710

« Reply #4319 on: Sun, 19 June 2016, 14:38:38 »
Man, why do I love my mom? That's easily the hardest the question anyone can ask. I love my mom... because she's my mom. Because she's the one person I can trust above everyone else, the one person who truly gets me for who I am, the one person I can tell anything to and get nothing but support and great ideas back. She's my confidant, my best personal advisor, and my biggest supporter. She's given me money when needed, advice when I was lost, and she helped me through some intense childhood depression until she could finally talk me into taking medication (and I've been fine since!). She's seen me at worst, and my best, and still loves me more than anyone else. I love when she visits (she always wants to do the most fun things), I love talking to her about the rest of my family (we have a nice series of inside jokes about them all), and I love drinking wine and eating great food with her (she's a classy lady). She cooks my favorite foods, and is one of the best cooks I've ever eaten from. She teaches me how to be an adult and is one of the key reasons I've been able to succeed in life.

There's no one I care about more than my mom, and there's no one that cares about me more than my mom. I can't imagine how it would be possible for me to love her more, or vice versa. If I could move one person from my hometown in Alabama up here with me in NYC, it would be my mom. Hands down. No questions asked.

Mom, I love you more than you'll ever know and just want to thank you for being so great to me and helping me whenever I need it!
Filco Majestouch II (B) | Poker II (BR) | Cherry G80-11900 (BLK) | Das V3 (BR) | RS84 (soon...)

Granite | Skull Squadron | Deep Space | Raindrop R2 | Hyperfuse GMK (soon...)

Offline -musubi

• Spam rice 'n eggs
« Reply #4320 on: Sun, 19 June 2016, 15:03:09 »
I love my parents because they've sacrificed a lot to raise me and make sure that I would have opportunities for my future. They instilled many of their hardworking values and even though I didn't realize it when I was younger, I now have been slowly realizing just how dedicated they were. They came from much less privileged background than I was so I can't even imagine how they were able to raise me the way they did. I will always be thankful for how they have provided for me in ways they never had themselves and I can only hope I will be able to return the favor.

Offline Kudos

• Godspeed
  • * Maker
  • GAF
Re: KeyKollectiv Sales Thread: KK 60% Case Contest Winner Announced!
« Reply #4321 on: Sun, 19 June 2016, 23:38:34 »
Thanks to everyone for participating. We've updated the OP with the name of the contest winner.

Offline audax989

• NOM NOM NOM
    • Guam Mechanical Keyboards
« Reply #4322 on: Mon, 20 June 2016, 02:21:58 »
Thanks to everyone for participating. We've updated the OP with the name of the contest winner.

Gratz PriusProblems. Can't wait for the GB........... and maybe another hhkb mod sale..

Offline ntw

« Reply #4323 on: Mon, 20 June 2016, 03:16:05 »

Gratz PriusProblems. Can't wait for the GB........... and maybe another hhkb mod sale..
congratulations /u/priusproblems!!

on a side note, i dont think kk will be making any of them Dopre mod in the near future..
Wishlist: Hungrkey, Creamsicle Skullthulhu, MDMAver Skullthulhu, Goo, Taka

Offline rurushu

« Reply #4324 on: Mon, 20 June 2016, 14:00:59 »
Congrats PriusProblems on getting the dope keyboard sleeve.

Can't wait for the GB for the sleeve!

Offline drewba

« Reply #4325 on: Mon, 20 June 2016, 14:45:19 »
Congrats!

And thanks KK for the giveaway!

Offline Waateva

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #4326 on: Mon, 20 June 2016, 14:59:57 »
Grats Prius on a sexy sleeve :)
Duck Blackbird - Gaterstotles /// O'Mira - V Blacks /// LZ GH v2 - V Clears /// Leopold FC980C /// TGR Jane CE v2 (unbuilt) /// Lin Dolphin 2021 (unbuilt)

Offline Kudos

• Godspeed
  • * Maker
  • GAF
Re: KeyKollectiv Sales Thread: KK 60% Sleeve Group Buy is Live!
« Reply #4327 on: Mon, 20 June 2016, 17:48:32 »
Hey guys!

The group buy for KeyKollectiv 60% sleeves and plush keychains is live! Please check OP for more info.

Offline zearoh

« Reply #4328 on: Mon, 20 June 2016, 17:49:17 »
Congrats Prius!

I'm in for 1 sleeve and 2 plushes :D

Offline dohbot

« Reply #4329 on: Mon, 20 June 2016, 17:51:05 »
Sweet! Put in my order :)
That GHer who likes sloths... A lot.

Offline ccarlitos2

« Reply #4330 on: Mon, 20 June 2016, 18:12:42 »
Yeeee soo happy to see these go on sale. Just put in my order for one :D
HHKB Pro 1| Poker 2(MX Browns)| Leopold FC200R (MX Blue)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Yup, that tasted purple" -Lulu

Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/138889771@N05/

Offline kenmai9

• Unicornforce
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • Skrrr
« Reply #4331 on: Mon, 20 June 2016, 18:25:38 »
Are there more pics of the sleeve?

Offline Kudos

• Godspeed
  • * Maker
  • GAF
« Reply #4332 on: Mon, 20 June 2016, 18:37:26 »
Are there more pics of the sleeve?

We'll try to upload some tonight  :thumb:

Offline nathanrosspowell

• * Destiny Supporter
    • nathanrosspowell.com
« Reply #4333 on: Mon, 20 June 2016, 20:35:50 »
Congrats to PriusProblems for winning the sleeve!

Just put in an order for both myself and my GF  :thumb:  Cheers to you both and to MomKollecitv  ^-^

Offline rurushu

« Reply #4334 on: Tue, 21 June 2016, 01:19:29 »
Entered my order for the sleeve and furt plush keychain.

Very glad that this GB is happening so fast, all the best with you Kudos and your mom!

Offline Willyc277

« Reply #4335 on: Tue, 21 June 2016, 03:33:38 »
Order placed for a sleeve and plush!! I wish your mother nothing but the best!

Offline zcmy

• I really should be working... not "working"
« Reply #4336 on: Tue, 21 June 2016, 07:18:44 »
Hopefully in for 2 plushes! :D This will fit well on my 3ds'es!

Offline SBJ

• Tactile pls
« Reply #4337 on: Tue, 21 June 2016, 07:53:25 »
I wish your mother nothing but the best!
Yes all the best to your mother.
In for 2 plushes and 1 sleeve.  :thumb:

Offline Vox_PT

« Reply #4338 on: Tue, 21 June 2016, 13:45:04 »
Hey, I'm Frankenfurt. Nice to meet you all.
I was wondering if anyone around here would have a hand, an ear... maybe even your liver to donate..? It's for a good cause, I promise.
My head is looking great but the rest of my body is missing...  :p

I'm sorry if the picture quality isn't the best (bad smartphone camera). This artisan looks so nice 1st hand... I'm very pleased with out it turned out!  :thumb:
Thanks again KK and Retrochick for the great cast work and all the small detail you put on each of your caps. You're killing it right now.

Offline Kudos

• Godspeed
  • * Maker
  • GAF
« Reply #4339 on: Tue, 21 June 2016, 15:36:35 »
Thank you all kindly for the well wishes and overwhelming support. I spoke to my mom briefly this morning and she was absolutely elated when I told her about all the orders. I seriously haven't heard her this excited in ages.

We both agreed that we should try to get a head-start on production so you guys won't have to wait too long. To speed this up, I've sent out all invoices for Round 1 already. In the meantime, she will be purchasing all the supplies and materials to get started.

We are truly touched by the outpouring of support. We can't wait to get these sent out as soon as possible. Thanks!

Offline Willyc277

« Reply #4340 on: Tue, 21 June 2016, 16:03:28 »
Wow! Ordered pretty early, thought I'd be in round one!!

BUT that means you guys have got plenty of orders, which is what counts!!!! Feel free to save mine for last!  :thumb:

Offline KetchyKech

• ∴∵∴◇❖◇∴∵∴
« Reply #4341 on: Tue, 21 June 2016, 16:05:19 »
paid~!! love that this is your mom making these ;D Thanks to MomKollectiv for making keyboard related items that im sure will be cherished by those that do purchase it~ picked one up for the gf & I ~  :-*
∴∵∴◇Time TKL--VE.A--F&T 1916--Cajal--Octagon v2◇∴∵∴

Offline ccarlitos2

« Reply #4342 on: Tue, 21 June 2016, 19:04:23 »
Paid :) looking forward to it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
HHKB Pro 1| Poker 2(MX Browns)| Leopold FC200R (MX Blue)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Yup, that tasted purple" -Lulu

Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/138889771@N05/

Offline mrlooolz

« Reply #4343 on: Tue, 21 June 2016, 19:10:52 »
Entered hope to win
Ducky Shine 5 w Mx Browns  | White fox w Zelio's purple 67g | Gateron Blank set

Current Aims: Jack O Lantern is my end game cap. Looking for one.
                                                   --> MrLooolz's Classified. <--

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #4344 on: Tue, 21 June 2016, 19:12:23 »
Entered hope to win

The sleeve order is a raffle?

Offline Kudos

• Godspeed
  • * Maker
  • GAF
« Reply #4345 on: Tue, 21 June 2016, 19:28:39 »
Entered hope to win

Just to clarify, this is not a raffle sale. There are however, very limited spots as we can only make so many. We will do our best to fill as many orders as we can fit in the time frame.

Offline audax989

• NOM NOM NOM
    • Guam Mechanical Keyboards
« Reply #4346 on: Tue, 21 June 2016, 21:04:24 »
form Submitted! hopefully I get in Round 2 or Round 3 or Round 4 or Round 5  :thumb:

Offline mrlooolz

« Reply #4347 on: Wed, 22 June 2016, 04:57:24 »
Entered hope to win

Just to clarify, this is not a raffle sale. There are however, very limited spots as we can only make so many. We will do our best to fill as many orders as we can fit in the time frame.

well I hope to secure a spot. will pair this up with my white fox
Ducky Shine 5 w Mx Browns  | White fox w Zelio's purple 67g | Gateron Blank set

Current Aims: Jack O Lantern is my end game cap. Looking for one.
                                                   --> MrLooolz's Classified. <--

Offline rurushu

« Reply #4348 on: Wed, 22 June 2016, 09:25:51 »

BUT that means you guys have got plenty of orders, which is what counts!!!! Feel free to save mine for last!  :thumb:

same here, thought will be in first round.
But that means the orders are overwhelming, and it is a positive result for the GB  :)

Offline Kudos

• Godspeed
  • * Maker
  • GAF
« Reply #4349 on: Wed, 22 June 2016, 13:38:35 »

same here, thought will be in first round.
But that means the orders are overwhelming, and it is a positive result for the GB  :)

As we are currently working on multiple projects with varying involvement with MomKollectiv, we may close up the GB earlier than expected. If anyone is still considering it, there may only be a few days left  :eek: