Author Topic: KeyKollectiv Thread: Booper X KeyKollectiv's Kosmonavt Sale - Shipped  (Read 1643261 times)

Offline audax989

• NOM NOM NOM
    • Guam Mechanical Keyboards
Re: KeyKollectiv Sales Thread: KK 60% Sleeve Group Buy is Live!
« Reply #4350 on: Wed, 22 June 2016, 22:42:52 »
Wow! Ordered pretty early, thought I'd be in round one!!

BUT that means you guys have got plenty of orders, which is what counts!!!! Feel free to save mine for last!  :thumb:

same here, thought will be in first round.
But that means the orders are overwhelming, and it is a positive result for the GB  :)

As we are currently working on multiple projects with varying involvement with MomKollectiv, we may close up the GB earlier than expected. If anyone is still considering it, there may only be a few days left  :eek:

Oh wow! Super Busy! Hopefully, I wasn't too late on my submission. :)

Offline nathanrosspowell

• * Destiny Supporter
    • nathanrosspowell.com
« Reply #4351 on: Thu, 23 June 2016, 07:55:28 »
Wow! Ordered pretty early, thought I'd be in round one!!

BUT that means you guys have got plenty of orders, which is what counts!!!! Feel free to save mine for last!  :thumb:

same here, thought will be in first round.
But that means the orders are overwhelming, and it is a positive result for the GB  :)

As we are currently working on multiple projects with varying involvement with MomKollectiv, we may close up the GB earlier than expected. If anyone is still considering it, there may only be a few days left  :eek:

That's awsome! Good vibes up in this thread  :thumb:

Offline PriusProblems

• No ISO, no interest.
« Reply #4352 on: Thu, 23 June 2016, 13:32:05 »
Just stumbled across this thread, I don't usually read Geekhack beyond scanning titles. Thank you for the congratulatory messages everyone, I am honoured to be a part of something so caring and special!

Offline heyitsqi

« Reply #4353 on: Fri, 24 June 2016, 10:46:36 »
In for one. As a fellow asian whose parents also immigrated over I know the struggle of starting fresh here. I saw my mom go through the same thing. Much love.

Offline Kudos

• Godspeed
  • * Maker
  • GAF
« Reply #4354 on: Fri, 24 June 2016, 11:27:46 »
We are currently integrating a web shop along with other functionalities for our site. You may experience difficulty accessing our website while we roll everything out. If anyone sees any errors/issues, please let us know. Thanks for your patience  :thumb:

Offline heyitsqi

« Reply #4355 on: Fri, 24 June 2016, 17:14:06 »
We are currently integrating a web shop along with other functionalities for our site. You may experience difficulty accessing our website while we roll everything out. If anyone sees any errors/issues, please let us know. Thanks for your patience  :thumb:

May be dumb question but after filling out the google order form were we supposed to get a confirmation or anything in our email? Just want to make sure.

Also, you're site is flagging as having a bad cert. I know you're migrating and all but just a heads up :)

Offline mrlooolz

« Reply #4356 on: Sun, 26 June 2016, 02:17:05 »

May be dumb question but after filling out the google order form were we supposed to get a confirmation or anything in our email? Just want to make sure.

Also, you're site is flagging as having a bad cert. I know you're migrating and all but just a heads up :)
I filled out a form as well for the gb but dint get anything yet.  It will came i hope. On another note just got these guys and potato photo but they were delivered at work.  Soo close to completing my GID sets!
Ducky Shine 5 w Mx Browns  | White fox w Zelio's purple 67g | Gateron Blank set

Current Aims: Jack O Lantern is my end game cap. Looking for one.
                                                   --> MrLooolz's Classified. <--

Offline SBJ

• Tactile pls
« Reply #4357 on: Sun, 26 June 2016, 08:48:44 »

I filled out a form as well for the gb but dint get anything yet.  It will came i hope. On another note just got these guys and potato photo but they were delivered at work.  Soo close to completing my GID sets!
Very nice!
Mine are still somewhere out there, not really sure where. I hope they return to you guys soon so I can have them sent my way again. So looking forward to those Frankenfurts.

Offline Jeu

« Reply #4358 on: Sun, 26 June 2016, 11:56:21 »
Confirmed spot in the sleeve! Woot! Best of luck and hope we are helping mommakollectiv turn around.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline AgentZen

« Reply #4359 on: Sun, 26 June 2016, 16:09:10 »
Yeah I'm a little confused, the OP says round 1 invoices are out? I haven't received anything but I'm sure I filled out the form.
KUL ES-87 w/ Clears (GMK Hyperfuse) | Working on: Custom 60% w/ 65g feelios (BSP blanks)

Offline tinymakesthings

• staytuned
    • Check out my stuff here!
« Reply #4360 on: Sun, 26 June 2016, 19:26:26 »
Yeah I'm a little confused, the OP says round 1 invoices are out? I haven't received anything but I'm sure I filled out the form.
From what I understand, this group buy is organized by the time you filled out the form. So I think Round 1 was the first X amount of people (I don't think it was released how many are in each round) to fill out the form, and Round 2/3/... will be the next X amount of people.

From their sale website:
"Our Google order form will remain live from June 20th to June 26th. At the end of entry, we will tally up all orders and determine how many rounds this group buy will consist of. Entries will be assigned to rounds based on when they are initially submitted."

and

"We will roll out a new round incrementally (most likely weekly)."

So hopefully you made it into one of the later rounds! :)

Offline Kudos

• Godspeed
  • * Maker
  • GAF
« Reply #4361 on: Mon, 27 June 2016, 11:23:21 »

Unfortunately, this is an issue with all custom domains that use Squarespace as a platform. This is easily resolved by using http:// instead of https:// .

We're looking into ways to resolve this but rest assured, everything is safely encrypted. You can read more about it here:

https://support.squarespace.com/hc/en-us/articles/206545177-Browser-security-or-privacy-warnings

Offline Kudos

• Godspeed
  • * Maker
  • GAF
« Reply #4362 on: Mon, 27 June 2016, 11:36:19 »

Hey guys,

There seems to be quite a bit of confusion about the way this GB is being run. I apologize for the inconvenience and I hope I can further clarify.

Tinymonkey is correct. Here is a breakdown of how the sale will be rolled out:

• Items are made to order so we are separating all entries into 3 separate rounds
  • Order form is live for entry on June 20th
  • People who signed up earliest (first hour) are sent invoices for Round 1
  • Order form is close for entry on June 26th
  • People who signed up next (first day) are sent invoices for Round 2 this week
  • People who signed up after (first day and beyond) are sent invoices for Round 2 next week
  • Round 1 winners have orders fulfilled first
  • Round 2 winners have orders fulfilled next
  • Round 3 winners have orders fulfilled last

So for example, we receive 99 orders. Each round would consist of 33 orders. We are choosing to stagger invoices because the sleeves and plush are being made to order. It takes time and we don't want people having to wait too long to receive their items. It also allows us a little more flexibility when it comes to fulfillment. Lastly, it gives GB participants an idea of when they can expect shipment. Sorry if this all seems a bit convoluted.

Lastly, we have some exciting news about our upcoming release. We've spent the last 2 weeks in prototyping phase (yes, this is considered a break). Let's say its been very difficult not to tease it already but we want to make sure that we can consistently execute our new techniques before we start showing off the new caps. Expect some more information by the end of the week  :eek: :eek:

Offline rotciveel

• Fugu Curator Extraordinaire
« Reply #4363 on: Mon, 27 June 2016, 11:38:59 »

Lastly, we have some exciting news about our upcoming release. We've spent the last 2 weeks in prototyping phase (yes, this is considered a break). Let's say its been very difficult not to tease it already but we want to make sure that we can consistently execute our new techniques before we start showing off the new caps. Expect some more information by the end of the week  :eek: :eek:

Tease it nao!!!! :eek:

Offline ntw

« Reply #4364 on: Tue, 28 June 2016, 03:02:28 »
some weird (and scary looking) dudes turn up in my office

KKxRetro Juicy Frankenfurt? by Aaron Ng, on Flickr

KKxRetro Furtive Frankenfurt? by Aaron Ng, on Flickr

KKxRetro Bloodshot Frankenfurt? by Aaron Ng, on Flickr
Wishlist: Hungrkey, Creamsicle Skullthulhu, MDMAver Skullthulhu, Goo, Taka

Offline GreyAmbience

• I can stop when ever I want
« Reply #4365 on: Tue, 28 June 2016, 03:04:00 »
some weird (and scary looking) dudes turn up in my office

Show Image

KKxRetro Juicy Frankenfurt? by Aaron Ng, on Flickr

Show Image

KKxRetro Furtive Frankenfurt? by Aaron Ng, on Flickr

Show Image

KKxRetro Bloodshot Frankenfurt? by Aaron Ng, on Flickr
Great pictures mate

Sent from my T-65 X-Wing

Offline misconceit

« Reply #4366 on: Tue, 28 June 2016, 06:35:30 »
Will there be more colour option next run?
Ordered 2 sleeves with plushies for my 2 HHKBs but then I just bought another HHKB :))
HHKB Pro 2 Type-S   
HHKB Pro 2

Offline Kudos

• Godspeed
  • * Maker
  • GAF
« Reply #4367 on: Tue, 28 June 2016, 11:35:01 »
Will there be more colour option next run?
Ordered 2 sleeves with plushies for my 2 HHKBs but then I just bought another HHKB :))

At the current moment, we do not have plans to make any more sleeves beyond this GB. Our next project will involve bonus items for the next KeyKollectiv artisan release. Please look forward to it  :p

As an aside, Round 1 Sleeves/Plush is moving faster than we had anticipated so we are hoping to ship the majority of them sometime this week. This also means that we can move to Round 2 invoices soon. I've updated the OP to reflect these changes.

Offline PriusProblems

• No ISO, no interest.
Re: KeyKollectiv Sales Thread: MomKollectiv GB R1 Shipping this week!
« Reply #4368 on: Thu, 30 June 2016, 07:14:37 »
Keyboard sleeve and plush keychain arrived today, and they are looking great! Thanks again Key/MomKollectiv!

Offline zcmy

• I really should be working... not "working"
« Reply #4369 on: Thu, 30 June 2016, 07:36:16 »
Keyboard sleeve and plush keychain arrived today, and they are looking great! Thanks again Key/MomKollectiv!

Holy crap that is quick.2 weeks from GB..

Offline PriusProblems

• No ISO, no interest.
« Reply #4370 on: Thu, 30 June 2016, 08:05:07 »

Nah mate, I won the giveaway that was on /r/mechmarket two weeks ago. The group buy was started the day after, so you aren't exactly wrong. I don't know how to format links on here, but here is the post: https://www.reddit.com/r/mechmarket/comments/4oezm6/artisan_keykollectiv_60_keyboard_sleeve_giveaway/.

Offline zcmy

• I really should be working... not "working"
« Reply #4371 on: Thu, 30 June 2016, 08:47:52 »

Nah mate, I won the giveaway that was on /r/mechmarket two weeks ago. The group buy was started the day after, so you aren't exactly wrong. I don't know how to format links on here, but here is the post: https://www.reddit.com/r/mechmarket/comments/4oezm6/artisan_keykollectiv_60_keyboard_sleeve_giveaway/.

OH! So you won! :D nice! I was looking at it going like.. R1's already shipped out? @_@ MomKollectiv is working like a madman.

Offline Kudos

• Godspeed
  • * Maker
  • GAF
« Reply #4372 on: Thu, 30 June 2016, 12:52:36 »

Stoked that you got your sleeve! Thanks for participating and sharing your story with us. Enjoy!

OH! So you won! :D nice! I was looking at it going like.. R1's already shipped out? @_@ MomKollectiv is working like a madman.

Round 1 sleeves go out tomorrow so we are definitely ahead of schedule. Hoping to receive Round 2 sleeves early next week as well  :thumb:

Offline Kudos

• Godspeed
  • * Maker
  • GAF
Re: KeyKollectiv Sales Thread: MomKollectiv GB R1 Shipped!
« Reply #4373 on: Fri, 01 July 2016, 11:45:37 »
Round 1 orders have shipped. We are expecting round 2 shipments next week and we'll do our best to fulfill those orders as soon as possible :)

Offline ccarlitos2

« Reply #4374 on: Fri, 01 July 2016, 12:18:17 »
Round 1 orders have shipped. We are expecting round 2 shipments next week and we'll do our best to fulfill those orders as soon as possible :)

HYPEEEEEEE
HHKB Pro 1| Poker 2(MX Browns)| Leopold FC200R (MX Blue)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Yup, that tasted purple" -Lulu

Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/138889771@N05/

Offline dgneo

• Supervillain
  • * Curator
« Reply #4375 on: Wed, 06 July 2016, 08:46:26 »

mmmmm sushikeys

Offline GreyAmbience

« Reply #4376 on: Wed, 06 July 2016, 08:53:20 »
Show Image

mmmmm sushikeys
Yummiest!

Sent from my T-65 X-Wing

Offline ntw

« Reply #4377 on: Wed, 06 July 2016, 08:54:46 »
Deliciou-est!
Wishlist: Hungrkey, Creamsicle Skullthulhu, MDMAver Skullthulhu, Goo, Taka

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #4378 on: Wed, 06 July 2016, 10:05:45 »
Show Image

mmmmm sushikeys

That's real food in there, right?

Offline Moistgun

• Slippery When Wet
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #4379 on: Wed, 06 July 2016, 10:08:39 »
Show Image

mmmmm sushikeys

Yeah, raw fish

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #4380 on: Wed, 06 July 2016, 10:11:50 »

Offline Moistgun

• Slippery When Wet
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #4381 on: Wed, 06 July 2016, 10:21:04 »
Show Image

mmmmm sushikeys

Yeah, raw fish

Honestly, it better be.

they look like they would be good homing scoops.

Offline KetchyKech

• ∴∵∴◇❖◇∴∵∴
« Reply #4382 on: Wed, 06 July 2016, 10:31:25 »
Show Image

mmmmm sushikeys

Hmmm california roll~ heres to hoping for some chirashi inspired caps ~ maybe even fluke w/ the mint leaf  :D
∴∵∴◇Time TKL--VE.A--F&T 1916--Cajal--Octagon v2◇∴∵∴

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #4383 on: Wed, 06 July 2016, 10:47:17 »
Show Image

mmmmm sushikeys

Yeah, raw fish

SOMEONE SHOULD MAKE INVERTED ICE CREAM SCOOPS FOR THE HOMING KEYS IN CHERRY PROFILE!!!

Offline GreyAmbience

« Reply #4384 on: Wed, 06 July 2016, 10:50:27 »
Can't wait for this

Sent from my T-65 X-Wing

Offline N3RDLY

• G33k.works
« Reply #4385 on: Wed, 06 July 2016, 11:25:40 »
Can't wait for this

Sent from my T-65 X-Wing
You're going to have to though. :'(

Offline SBJ

• Tactile pls
Re: KeyKollectiv Sales Thread: MomKollectiv GB R3 Invoices Sent!
« Reply #4386 on: Fri, 08 July 2016, 23:34:03 »
Whoop got into R2(or is it R3? :D).
Invoice paid! I can't wait to get this.  :thumb:
« Last Edit: Fri, 08 July 2016, 23:36:45 by StickyBlueJuice »

Offline Willyc277

« Reply #4388 on: Sat, 09 July 2016, 01:16:04 »
YEEEEE sleeve and plush paid up!!! Sushi keys might be the most creative artisan I've seen yet!!

I know you said that you wouldn't accept cash donations for your mom, but what if I donated my sleeve back to you guys to be resold.......

Offline dannrawr

« Reply #4389 on: Sat, 09 July 2016, 06:24:45 »
Wohoo kk plushies

WTF any Bruce, Cosmonauts

Offline Moistgun

• Slippery When Wet
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #4390 on: Sat, 09 July 2016, 15:07:07 »
Paid up for my momdukeskollectiv sleeve!  :thumb:

Offline audax989

• NOM NOM NOM
    • Guam Mechanical Keyboards
« Reply #4391 on: Sat, 09 July 2016, 23:04:44 »
Paid for a set :) now for snackeys v2

Offline mrlooolz

« Reply #4392 on: Sat, 09 July 2016, 23:54:01 »
Paid! I hope it fits the whitefox! if it doesnt answer is easy! buy a board that fits  :))
Ducky Shine 5 w Mx Browns  | White fox w Zelio's purple 67g | Gateron Blank set

Current Aims: Jack O Lantern is my end game cap. Looking for one.
                                                   --> MrLooolz's Classified. <--

Offline Koala-T

• KeyKollectiv
« Reply #4393 on: Sun, 10 July 2016, 12:29:13 »
It should fit the white fox just fine!

Kudos and I just got our tracking for ours. We can't wait!

Offline Mrs. Butter

« Reply #4394 on: Sun, 10 July 2016, 12:42:24 »
Paid for sleeve but wasn't invoiced for plushie, could you perhaps check KK? Also sent a message through slack.
Silent RF 87u / CM Novatouch / Leopold FC660c

Offline Kudos

• Godspeed
  • * Maker
  • GAF
« Reply #4395 on: Sun, 10 July 2016, 14:30:55 »
Paid for sleeve but wasn't invoiced for plushie, could you perhaps check KK? Also sent a message through slack.

ygpm :)

Offline hjc1710

« Reply #4396 on: Mon, 11 July 2016, 09:52:38 »
Just paid R3 invoice. Sorry for delay, totally missed the email as I'm on vacation!

Excited for these!
Filco Majestouch II (B) | Poker II (BR) | Cherry G80-11900 (BLK) | Das V3 (BR) | RS84 (soon...)

Granite | Skull Squadron | Deep Space | Raindrop R2 | Hyperfuse GMK (soon...)

Offline misconceit

« Reply #4397 on: Thu, 14 July 2016, 09:35:51 »
Got my R1 Sleeves today, didn't expect the plushies to be so hard and full of cotton ;D
HHKB Pro 2 Type-S   
HHKB Pro 2

Offline N3RDLY

• G33k.works
« Reply #4398 on: Fri, 15 July 2016, 04:59:56 »
Got my R1 Sleeves today, didn't expect the plushies to be so hard and full of cotton ;D

That's what she...wait what...?

Offline Moistgun

• Slippery When Wet
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #4399 on: Fri, 15 July 2016, 09:08:37 »

That's what she...wait what...?

Then she said "You might want to go see a doctor."