geekhack Marketplace > Group Buys and Preorders

Double shot blue return

<< < (7/7)

7bit:

--- Quote from: muchadoaboutnothing;318390 ---I don't know.

My T61P's enter looks most like BFK or BDH. However I haven't had my U2311H professionally calibrated (manually by someone else or via a color sensor like a Spyder) and I'm slightly blue-yellow colorblind (never enough to fail a test on a PC or confuse them in real life, but when a doctor shows me the images on paper I fail at least one page of the test).

So my opinion may not be worth a lot.

It'd be nice if someone had the pantone color sheets to compare and get a Pantone color to ask SP about, or more easily, if someone with a Thinkpad had the color samples from SP.
--- End quote ---

What about RCS?

AvroArrow:

--- Quote from: muchadoaboutnothing;318390 ---I don't know.

My T61P's enter looks most like BFK or BDH. However I haven't had my U2311H professionally calibrated (manually by someone else or via a color sensor like a Spyder) and I'm slightly blue-yellow colorblind (never enough to fail a test on a PC or confuse them in real life, but when a doctor shows me the images on paper I fail at least one page of the test).

So my opinion may not be worth a lot.

It'd be nice if someone had the pantone color sheets to compare and get a Pantone color to ask SP about, or more easily, if someone with a Thinkpad had the color samples from SP.
--- End quote ---

I've got a T61p also, but I'm looking at the pictures on a Dell 2709W on my main PC that was calibrated with a Spyder 3 about a year ago.  Both BFK and BDH are too blue and light colored in both pictures.  

--- Quote from: 7bit;318415 ---What about RCS?
--- End quote ---

RCS is pink on my monitor.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version