geekhack Marketplace > Group Buys and Preorders

Anyone interested in PLU ML-87 group buys?

(1/6) > >>

weipim:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Update]

So the first batch is almost sold out, looks like people really like the WHITESSSS haha.

I will be starting a new thread for the second batch, this time the estimated quantity will be enough for every one.

BTW, I still have one Black PLU ML-87 with brown switches left, I know the color might not be appealing too much, however, it uses POM keycaps, for people here are group buying PBT keycaps for like 50 dollars inc. shipping, you guys know that you will love POMs haha.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

so plu ml-87 is fairly cheap for a small keyboard, and it has media keys and other stuff on it with nkro i think. you guys are already familiar with.

on Taobao it's like a little bit less than 60 usd, excluding shipping.

So I was wondering if you guys are interested in a group buy of this cheap mech keybaord, with the quantity being large enough, I think I can pull this off for slightly more expensive then 60 usd, in your hand ( including shipping from china)

I know I am a new comer to this forum, thus I am willing to make transaction through ebay or paypal or whatever that will protect u and me

let me know how this sound

comes in black or white, cherry black/blue/brown

black

white

weipim:
Also, since I will be in china for summer vacation around May, if you guys have any special request I am more happy to fulfill for u guys, like special keycaps or whatever.

cgoldberg:
I have a PLU ML-87 and I really like it.  (The build quality is excellent)

I'd be interested in another at that price!  Count me in.
(white with brown switches)

I'm in the USA.  where are you located and shipping from?

noodles256:
I'd be down for a white PLU with Black Switches

Tranquilite:
I will be interested if my bro isn't able to find one for me when he goes to Shanghai for business next week. Otherwise I would be down for a White PLU with brown or blue switches.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version