Author Topic: GH60 Group Buy (Salvage Mode: Enabled - Update in OP)  (Read 1622396 times)

Offline hoggy

• * Ergonomics Moderator
Re: GH60 Group Buy (Salvage Mode: Enabled - Update in OP)
« Reply #5800 on: Fri, 04 March 2016, 00:28:54 »
I'm about halfway done sending out address confirmations (I've gotten 4 responses so far.), found this cool little program called Ditto, makes pasting the same things over and over really easy.

Anyways I'm done for the night.
Ditto is amazing.  I've been using it for over a year now.  Discovered that you can drag and drop just the other week...
GH Ergonomic Guide (in progress)
http://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=54680.0

Offline HoffmanMyster

• HOFF, smol MAN OF MYSTERY
  • * Senior Moderator
« Reply #5801 on: Fri, 04 March 2016, 06:26:13 »
I bought one of John Crouse's boards.  I have details of the transaction.  I have tried to get in touch with him, but have not been able to yet since he left the community about 2 years ago.  How do I handle this?  I don't know if his address details are correct, so I don't even know if the contents of his order will ever actually be delivered to him (and in turn to me).  I am sure there are a bunch of situations like this, so a little clarity on this type of situation would be helpful. 

Thanks everyone...

I did as well. jcrouse's sales were documented in his thread: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=52270.msg1157303#msg1157303

It looks like Hoff is assigned as jcrouse's proxy, so he might be able to send things directly, but it's probably better to see whether jcrouse responds first as I'd rather not make more work for the proxies.

If anyone purchased a board from someone on my list, feel free to contact me via PM.  I've made a mental note of swill and riot, but I'm sure there will be others as well.  (I do see moogle and jorgenslee as buyers from jcrouse too)

Would you consider shipping internationally? I do hope we could contact jcrouse as I have paid around $20 for the shipping fee.
Yes. I also paid him about the same in shipping. When it comes down to it, I don't mind paying for shipping again. It sucks,  but at least the entire investment is not lost thanks to these wonderful gentlemen.

Unfortunately that shipping fee is just what he initially paid (essentially bailing out his lost shipping costs). At this point, for all intents and purposes, you guys are in the same boat as everyone else. Since none of that shipping money made it to us, we will still need to ask for shipping money in order to get it sent out.  :-/

Offline swill

• * Elevated Elder
  • builder & enabler
    • swillkb.com
« Reply #5802 on: Fri, 04 March 2016, 06:43:07 »
I bought one of John Crouse's boards.  I have details of the transaction.  I have tried to get in touch with him, but have not been able to yet since he left the community about 2 years ago.  How do I handle this?  I don't know if his address details are correct, so I don't even know if the contents of his order will ever actually be delivered to him (and in turn to me).  I am sure there are a bunch of situations like this, so a little clarity on this type of situation would be helpful. 

Thanks everyone...

I did as well. jcrouse's sales were documented in his thread: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=52270.msg1157303#msg1157303

It looks like Hoff is assigned as jcrouse's proxy, so he might be able to send things directly, but it's probably better to see whether jcrouse responds first as I'd rather not make more work for the proxies.

If anyone purchased a board from someone on my list, feel free to contact me via PM.  I've made a mental note of swill and riot, but I'm sure there will be others as well.  (I do see moogle and jorgenslee as buyers from jcrouse too)

Would you consider shipping internationally? I do hope we could contact jcrouse as I have paid around $20 for the shipping fee.
Yes. I also paid him about the same in shipping. When it comes down to it, I don't mind paying for shipping again. It sucks,  but at least the entire investment is not lost thanks to these wonderful gentlemen.

Unfortunately that shipping fee is just what he initially paid (essentially bailing out his lost shipping costs). At this point, for all intents and purposes, you guys are in the same boat as everyone else. Since none of that shipping money made it to us, we will still need to ask for shipping money in order to get it sent out.  :-/

Fair enough.  Thanks for letting us know.  :)

Offline mashby

• ** Moderator Emeritus
  • What Up Shoney? (ツ)_/¯
    • Mashby
« Reply #5803 on: Fri, 04 March 2016, 08:36:38 »
who do i talk to about moose's stuff since he's permabanned? i can forward it to him, or be the middle man for any communication.

OR HE CAN GET UNBANNED

#FREEMOOSE

We're doing e-mails and I've already reached out to him and received a response. He's good.

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #5804 on: Fri, 04 March 2016, 08:42:33 »
who do i talk to about moose's stuff since he's permabanned? i can forward it to him, or be the middle man for any communication.

OR HE CAN GET UNBANNED

#FREEMOOSE

We're doing e-mails and I've already reached out to him and received a response. He's good.
Awesome. Thanks mashby.
No, he’s not around. How that sound to ya? Jot it down.

Offline samwisekoi

• MAWG since 1997
  • * Administrator
  • Sorry, moving houses. Be back ASAP.
    • Tweet samwisekoi
« Reply #5805 on: Fri, 04 March 2016, 11:50:08 »
Quick update at my end:

I have now opened all of the remaining boxes and spread them out.  I have:

- Lots of switches in bulk.
- Lots of stabs in bulk.
- An annoying bag of tiny screws that I am afraid I will need to split up to go with the stabs.
- A few bags of mixed switches clearly sorted for individual users.
- Several reels and containers of SMD parts that will need to be sorted into "DIY Kits".  (I don't have details about these yet.)

I'm going to sort switches next, then move on to stabs.  If anyone can point me to an authoritative listing of what, exactly, is supposed to be in a "DIY Kit" I would greatly appreciate it.

More when there is more to share...

- Ron | samwisekoi
I like keyboards and case modding.  Everything about a computer should be silent -- except the KEYBOARD!

'85 IBM F-122/Soarer Keyboard |  Leopold FC200 TKL (Browns) + GH36 Keypad (Browns/Greens) | GH-122 (Whites/Greens) with Nuclear Data Green keycaps in a Unicomp case

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
Re: GH60 Group Buy
« Reply #5806 on: Fri, 04 March 2016, 13:10:33 »
If anyone can point me to an authoritative listing of what, exactly, is supposed to be in a "DIY Kit" I would greatly appreciate it.

Is this helpful?  "controller, few capacitors, resistors, single crystal, switch, USB, and roughly 65 diodes"

It still doesn't give exact quantities for most components...  :-/

PCB ($30) – You’ll only need to solder switches, a single LED (included) for the capslock, and a resistor (included). Everything you need to solder is through-hole. All SMD parts are pre-soldered at the factory by a pick-and-place machine.

DIY PCB ($15)
– You’ll need to solder EVERYTHING, including all SMD and through-hole components. The SMD components are provided (controller, few capacitors, resistors, single crystal, switch, USB, and roughly 65 diodes).

Offline samwisekoi

• MAWG since 1997
  • * Administrator
    • Tweet samwisekoi
« Reply #5807 on: Fri, 04 March 2016, 17:34:38 »
I spent the afternoon sorting switches.  Hundreds had spilled in the boxes and mixed, and the only markings are in Chinese.  I did NOT count them carefully yet.  Here is what I found so far:

#1 There seem to be zero plate-mount switches.  So everyone gets PCB-mount switches, which should be fine, since the PCB has mounting holes.  Better, IMHO.  However, different may annoy some.

#2 There are no locking switches that I could find.  I am not surprised, but whomever ordered them may be.

#3 At some point in the past, the White and Clear switches lost any identification on the bulk bags.  I believe I have enough in total to fill the White and Clear orders, but I do not think the mix is correct.

So, if you care greatly about Whites vs. Clears, please let your new stand-in proxy know.

And if any of the above annoys you, that's fair.  Please remember that neither I nor any of the stand-in proxies HAD ANYTHING TO DO WITH THE ORDERING PROCESS.

I'm just Joe Friday reporting the facts, ma'am.

- Ron | samwisekoi
I like keyboards and case modding.  Everything about a computer should be silent -- except the KEYBOARD!

'85 IBM F-122/Soarer Keyboard |  Leopold FC200 TKL (Browns) + GH36 Keypad (Browns/Greens) | GH-122 (Whites/Greens) with Nuclear Data Green keycaps in a Unicomp case

Offline Glissant

« Reply #5808 on: Fri, 04 March 2016, 17:52:30 »
Sorry to bother you, samwisekoi. In reference to the white and clear switches, do you mean that they will be mixed together or that someone with a white switch order might get clear switches instead and/or vice versa?

Offline qwack

Re: GH60 Group Buy
« Reply #5809 on: Fri, 04 March 2016, 19:10:58 »
If anyone can point me to an authoritative listing of what, exactly, is supposed to be in a "DIY Kit" I would greatly appreciate it.

Is this helpful?  "controller, few capacitors, resistors, single crystal, switch, USB, and roughly 65 diodes"

I guess Komar knows the exact BOM for each board.

Pure Pro w/MX Red - [review]

Offline jdcarpe

• * Curator
  • Live long, and prosper.
« Reply #5810 on: Fri, 04 March 2016, 19:40:48 »
I don't think anyone who had locking switches on their order was actually billed for any, as we didn't have a source for them, or a reliable price. So that shouldn't be an issue, at least.

Regarding clears vs whites, I don't think the GB proper offered whites, that I remember. Only people who ordered switches directly from 7bit and had them shipped to me should have had any whites, from what I recall.
KMAC :: LZ-GH :: WASD CODE :: WASD v2 :: GH60 :: Alps64 :: JD45 :: IBM Model M :: IBM 4704 "Pingmaster"

http://jd40.info :: http://jd45.info

in memoriam

"When I was a kid, I used to take things apart and never put them back together."

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #5811 on: Fri, 04 March 2016, 19:50:57 »
PMed who I believe my proxy was, but for posterity, dgneo bought my spot from me.

Offline kdash4

« Reply #5812 on: Fri, 04 March 2016, 21:58:16 »
I received the email to confirm my address but it doesn't seem to include the switches ordered separately that was supposedly shipped to someone in the group buy.
I barely remember this and I've been out of the keyboard thing for a while.
I have the invoice to the switches I paid separately if you need that.

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #5813 on: Fri, 04 March 2016, 22:26:10 »
I received the email to confirm my address but it doesn't seem to include the switches ordered separately that was supposedly shipped to someone in the group buy.

Reply to that email verifying your address and let me know about those switches and we will do our best to work it out. :thumb:

Also I've sent out all my emails so if anyone sees this and didn't get one from me but thought you should let me know.

Offline rtos

« Reply #5814 on: Sat, 05 March 2016, 08:21:57 »
If anyone is interested in taking over my order (1 GH60 PCB, 1 Poker plate, Costar stabilizer set, 63x MX browns) please PM me with any offers (I am in the U.S. and on Spamray's list). 

(I originally paid for assembly service and am more than a little annoyed to see that not only am I out that money but that I will also need to pay shipping fees again if I want to ever get my (unassembled) parts. Needless to say, I am not inclined to want to shell out any more money for this.)

Offline regack

« Reply #5815 on: Sat, 05 March 2016, 10:42:24 »

PCB ($30) – You’ll only need to solder switches, a single LED (included) for the capslock, and a resistor (included). Everything you need to solder is through-hole. All SMD parts are pre-soldered at the factory by a pick-and-place machine.

DIY PCB ($15)
– You’ll need to solder EVERYTHING, including all SMD and through-hole components. The SMD components are provided (controller, few capacitors, resistors, single crystal, switch, USB, and roughly 65 diodes).
I haven't seen the Rev C pcb, but the bom should be something like this :
Qty(2) C1, C2 22pf 0805 Capacitors
Qty(2) C3, C8 1uf 0805 Capacitors
Qty(4) C4, C5, C6, C7 0.1uf 0805 Capacitors
Qty (2) R1, R2 22Ohm 0805 Resistors
Qty (2) R3, R5 10kOhm 0805 Resistors
Qty (1) X1 16Mhz Crystal/oscilator
Qty (1) ATMEGA32U4-AU
Qty (1) some kind of tactile switch
Qty (1) J1 - USB mini-b connector
Qty (65) SMD diodes

There are some other resistors for LEDs, but I think they're all through-hole.

Offline Latin00032

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #5816 on: Sat, 05 March 2016, 11:16:09 »
Didn't we pay more for the a assembly service? Where did that money go?

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #5817 on: Sat, 05 March 2016, 11:21:00 »
There's a ton of money unaccounted for.  Unless TJ hands over records, we won't know what happened to our.  The people picking up the mess can only account for the money they were given.  I would love TJ to share what happened with all the funds, especially since this was a for profit buy that had parts come in under budget, but I doubt that will happen anytime soon.

I wish the mods would close his subforum until the money is accounted for.

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #5818 on: Sat, 05 March 2016, 11:32:44 »
just so folks know with the eu side of things, the new OP post isnt quite accurate

shipping where needed will be priced differently, and ill be able to offer assembly services for people
I'M IN THE PROCESS OF MOVING RIGHT NOW, WILL BE BACK AROUND SOON

Offline samwisekoi

• MAWG since 1997
  • * Administrator
    • Tweet samwisekoi
« Reply #5819 on: Sat, 05 March 2016, 11:37:02 »
Mass reply in-line below.  Note that until I get a counting scale (or an infinite amount of free time) these answers are coming BEFORE I make detailed counts.

I have a call in to a local scale-rental company I've used in the past.  Hopefully I will be able to get a scale appropriate to weigh-count switches, stabs AND those nasty little SMD parts.

- Ron | samwisekoi

Sorry to bother you, samwisekoi. In reference to the white and clear switches, do you mean that they will be mixed together or that someone with a white switch order might get clear switches instead and/or vice versa?

Individual shipments will come from the new stand-in proxies, but we should not ship any mixed bags on purpose.  At the moment I think that everyone who we think ordered Clears will get Clears.  However, some of the people who ordered Whites will get Clears instead.

I have your switches in a little bag.  I also have four other little bags of switches that are probably in the same state.  Please let me or your new stand-in proxy know your correct address.

0247:HoffmanMyster:     25 Black, 75 Green
0294:kdash4:            2 White, 60 Clear, 30 Grey
0190:Strelock:          67 White, 67 Green
0242:n0rvig:            63 Brown
0262:gomez18:           63 Blue

Didn't we pay more for the a assembly service? Where did that money go?

I have no idea, but if there is someone who wants to assemble 60+/- of these, I'd be delighted to not have to count surface-mount capacitors until I go blind.

DIY PCB ($15)
I haven't seen the Rev C pcb, but the bom should be something like this :
Qty(2) C1, C2 22pf 0805 Capacitors
Qty(2) C3, C8 1uf 0805 Capacitors
Qty(4) C4, C5, C6, C7 0.1uf 0805 Capacitors
Qty (2) R1, R2 22Ohm 0805 Resistors
Qty (2) R3, R5 10kOhm 0805 Resistors
Qty (1) X1 16Mhz Crystal/oscilator
Qty (1) ATMEGA32U4-AU
Qty (1) some kind of tactile switch
Qty (1) J1 - USB mini-b connector
Qty (65) SMD diodes

There are some other resistors for LEDs, but I think they're all through-hole.

I am going to use the above BOM until/unless someone provides a more authoritative version.

I don't think anyone who had locking switches on their order was actually billed for any, as we didn't have a source for them, or a reliable price. So that shouldn't be an issue, at least.

Regarding clears vs whites, I don't think the GB proper offered whites, that I remember. Only people who ordered switches directly from 7bit and had them shipped to me should have had any whites, from what I recall.

Hmmm.  That may be true, but at this moment, the stand-in proxies believe some people ordered Whites.  I cannot say.  I seem to recall some discussion about making all of the switches PCB-mount, since those can be used either way.  Anyhow, I am certain I have a bag of White switches that I am going to split into thirds and send down the pyramid.

=====================

More when I know more,

- Ron | samwisekoi

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #5820 on: Sat, 05 March 2016, 11:44:41 »
I need a bunch of blacks samwisekoi as none were included at all in the switches sent to me, I was told they are with the conus stuff

Offline samwisekoi

• MAWG since 1997
  • * Administrator
    • Tweet samwisekoi
« Reply #5821 on: Sat, 05 March 2016, 12:02:26 »
I need a bunch of blacks samwisekoi as none were included at all in the switches sent to me, I was told they are with the conus stuff

You've got an e-mail from me.

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #5822 on: Sat, 05 March 2016, 12:03:33 »
And you have a returned although slightly rushed one from me as I'm bathing the little one

Offline mauri

« Reply #5823 on: Sat, 05 March 2016, 17:58:31 »
Sam, you're talking about US orders right? At this point I have no clue who has what and where.

Either way I have an international order and indeed ordered white switches from 7bit if that helps.
I AM BABAR KING OF THE ELEPHANTS

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #5824 on: Sun, 06 March 2016, 10:54:50 »
Sam, you're talking about US orders right? At this point I have no clue who has what and where.

Either way I have an international order and indeed ordered white switches from 7bit if that helps.

im dealing with international orders good sir

Offline kravlin

• Look for me on IRC
« Reply #5825 on: Sun, 06 March 2016, 22:15:32 »

I ordered whites and clears :/ Even had to pay TJ a second time because they had to be sourced from 7bit. Have the PMs to back it up too. Lol. weird to think that clear boards were really really rare back when.

This could make life somewhat interesting :P

Offline funkymeeba

• CRUMPULAR
  • WEST SHINJUKU PLANTING TUNE
« Reply #5826 on: Mon, 07 March 2016, 00:25:27 »
It's going to suck to pay shipping again on this, especially considering my track record of getting boned over by group buys. Mother**** a cactus.
17:15 < vun> these are the healthiest crisps I've ever come across
17:16 < vun> mostly because I can't get the bag open

meebcats - my bad music

Offline mashby

• ** Moderator Emeritus
  • What Up Shoney? (ツ)_/¯
    • Mashby
« Reply #5827 on: Mon, 07 March 2016, 08:11:17 »

Whites were offered, but I ordered them for my board.

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #5828 on: Mon, 07 March 2016, 21:55:31 »
Anyone who thinks they should have heard from me and did not get an email needs to PM me a better email address as I have attempted to contact all my peoples....just got done sending a PM to 19 of you who I haven't heard back from.

Offline ComradeSniper

• HHKB Pro
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #5829 on: Mon, 07 March 2016, 22:48:57 »
Holy crap, this is finally happening. I don't even remember what I ordered. :))

I haven't been keeping up with this at all lately, but huge thanks to everyone who's helping to make this GB work out.

Offline duq

• Connoisseur
« Reply #5830 on: Tue, 08 March 2016, 13:09:17 »
Anyone who thinks they should have heard from me and did not get an email needs to PM me a better email address as I have attempted to contact all my peoples....just got done sending a PM to 19 of you who I haven't heard back from.

Yo Spam,

Has all of the responsible parties tried contacting the people on their list? I am not on your list, but have yet to be contacted.

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #5831 on: Tue, 08 March 2016, 13:10:12 »

Yo Spam,

Has all of the responsible parties tried contacting the people on their list? I am not on your list, but have yet to be contacted.

I have not contacted everyone on my list, so don't panic yet.  :)  (not sure if you're on my list)

Offline samwisekoi

• MAWG since 1997
  • * Administrator
    • Tweet samwisekoi
« Reply #5832 on: Tue, 08 March 2016, 13:16:06 »
Is there a list of lists?  That is, do we have a list of users/orders per stand-in proxy?

- Ron | samwisekoi

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #5833 on: Tue, 08 March 2016, 13:56:29 »
Is there a list of lists?  That is, do we have a list of users/orders per stand-in proxy?

- Ron | samwisekoi

Yes there is! And some of these have changed, for example if you are in this list and are international your proxy is bunnylake, we are only handling  USA and Canada.

PLEASE do not contact your proxy YET! They will let you know when they are ready.

If you are not in the list you better contact me ASAP instead.

EU and International orders are all through BunnyLake

================================

PROXY: Mashby

WhiteFireDragon
Loligagger
viasacra89
affect656
Muffet
badcop
mashby
pd_snipe
elton5354
esoomenona
samwisekoi
rknize
Germiphene
jdcarpe
Glod
jspark
Index
myndzi
IvanIvanovich
oneproduct
Atlas
THE_PUN_STOPS_HERE
Grimey
Regack
duq
watterrbottle
aggiejy
tjweir
Turbinia
iMav
Trueno86
Greystoke
n0rvig
ekw808
precarious
funkymeeba
cgbuen
nebo
funinthesun69
skkhai
DrSchlock
rymnd
jolonnar
domoaligato
Binge
winzds
registered99
kravlin
T0ken
viasacra89
tricheboars
vorn

PROXY: SpamRay

salmo
Caceous
reca
tadbitnerdy
annerick
RickyJ
terminal_geek
electrogeek007
xavierblak
chel-
fydo
orca416
engicoder
durandalx
olaph
r3dx
Turkishrambo
kinruan
Atakp
Acetrak
hellocodes
madderoftime
whiteduck
danielucf
LastAndroid
whiskytango
TheProfosist
thegagne
orlando
jabar
TheQsanity
rtos
ComradeSniper
Dubsgalore
Leslieann
kdash4
modulor
JWK
digitalleftovers
hashbaz
feng
John Fourth
ferociousfingerings
gimpster
wildcard
j2c8w6f8
Thechemist
do_Og@n
3rdo
SIfo
PaperDollMan
stoic-lemon
Robstero
spamray

PROXY: HoffmanMyster

jcrouse
i488
Gameaholic
MKULTRA
latin00032
polarpigs
nubbinator
mark0331
CPTBadAss
disperse
NumberJ
TheFlyingRaccoon
Kabuks
ramshao
metalliqaz
fl0w3n
flowbish
gomez18
Tranquilite
OddOne
i3oilermaker
Viett
gtarget
boost
CommunistWitchDr
Beauthegamer
Halverson
Rashunaleyes
Strelok
gnubag
Keebo27
WRXChris
Infallible
Lugoues
mistakemistake
prdlm2009
eyesmiles
Glissant
miscsubbin
bw
ApocalypseMaow
YUIOP
metafour
ninjadoc
Jorgenstein
Sai
Autolyze
Inochi
Jocelyn
Dj1113
registered99
spdx
GeorgeK
HoffmanMyster

Offline kravlin

• Look for me on IRC
« Reply #5834 on: Tue, 08 March 2016, 14:32:07 »
I posted the same quote SpamRay did. but didn't want to repost.

So here's a link to kittens instead

http://www.randomkittengenerator.com/cats/rotator.php

Now back to your regularly scheduled keyboards.
« Last Edit: Tue, 08 March 2016, 14:39:33 by kravlin »

Offline mashby

• ** Moderator Emeritus
  • What Up Shoney? (ツ)_/¯
    • Mashby
« Reply #5835 on: Tue, 08 March 2016, 15:51:29 »
I posted the same quote SpamRay did. but didn't want to repost.

So here's a link to kittens instead

http://www.randomkittengenerator.com/cats/rotator.php

Now back to your regularly scheduled keyboards.

LOL! Nicely done kravlin.

I am not done with my list yet. I'm about 25% of the way through.

Offline vorn

Re: GH60 Group Buy (WAITING FOR ???)
« Reply #5836 on: Thu, 10 March 2016, 03:19:13 »
still no update on parts to the eu guys

just keeping you informed, will let you know when that changes

:thumb: Will await further info!

Offline HannibalChew

• Formerly PixelScript
    • gaffworks
« Reply #5837 on: Wed, 16 March 2016, 08:01:14 »
What's going on with the rest of the European orders? (sorry if its been posted previously, i've been out the loop for a while)

Offline asura

• not a duck
« Reply #5838 on: Wed, 16 March 2016, 09:17:37 »
What's going on with the rest of the European orders? (sorry if its been posted previously, i've been out the loop for a while)

still no update on parts to the eu guys

just keeping you informed, will let you know when that changes

:thumb: Will await further info!

Literally the post above you.

Though a bump back onto page 1 was good  ;)

Offline mkaito

« Reply #5839 on: Thu, 17 March 2016, 12:17:34 »
Just to be clear on what to expect, as an "international", I have to pay again for shipping and assembly, correct?

Offline Latin00032

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #5840 on: Sun, 20 March 2016, 23:27:12 »
Just to be clear on what to expect, as an "international", I have to pay again for shipping and assembly, correct?
I thought it was just a shipping and assembly wasn't an option.

Offline pix3l_fodder

« Reply #5841 on: Mon, 21 March 2016, 16:59:42 »
Coming up to a month since the last no update update for EU plates, any updates yet?

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #5842 on: Mon, 21 March 2016, 21:19:19 »
I thought it was just a shipping and assembly wasn't an option.

The USA/Canada proxies are not doing any assembly that I am aware of. bunnylake mentioned previously he might be able to help with some assembly, he is the international proxy.

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #5843 on: Tue, 22 March 2016, 01:57:43 »

ill assembly international orders for free

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #5844 on: Tue, 22 March 2016, 02:03:45 »
oh also for international guys

i havent heard anything further about getting the rest of the EU parts, but i also havent chased it up again since i last spoke to sam or matt, when i get home this afternoon ill contact both and see what the plan is, everything is one hand with sam, i believe its just a case of trying to decipher the spreadsheets to work out numbers and get it packed and shipped

Offline samwisekoi

• MAWG since 1997
  • * Administrator
    • Tweet samwisekoi
« Reply #5845 on: Tue, 22 March 2016, 11:16:47 »
oh also for international guys

i havent heard anything further about getting the rest of the EU parts, but i also havent chased it up again since i last spoke to sam or matt, when i get home this afternoon ill contact both and see what the plan is, everything is one hand with sam, i believe its just a case of trying to decipher the spreadsheets to work out numbers and get it packed and shipped

I have almost everything here.  Once I have everything, then it is a matter of counting thousands of switches and hundreds of teeny-tiny SMD components.

PCBs and plates are counted and boxed.

- Ron | samwisekoi

Offline pix3l_fodder

« Reply #5846 on: Wed, 23 March 2016, 04:57:33 »
Thank you for the updates, was unsure if the plates and switches were together or not. Keep up the good work, i'll be back in a month ;P

Offline mashby

• ** Moderator Emeritus
  • What Up Shoney? (ツ)_/¯
    • Mashby
« Reply #5847 on: Wed, 23 March 2016, 22:18:06 »
So sorry for the delay guys, but I'm happy to report that I've sent out all of the confirmation e-mails for the orders that I am proxying.  :thumb:

Only 5 bounce backs for the 52 orders that I have, so I sent a follow-up PM.

------------------------------------
Next Steps (for me)
Samwisekoi is waiting on me to confirm a few numbers which I'll do tomorrow. I just wanted to get the conformation e-mails out first in case I overlooked something.

Offline tjweir

• * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #5848 on: Thu, 24 March 2016, 05:50:25 »

So sorry for the delay guys, but I'm happy to report that I've sent out all of the confirmation e-mails for the orders that I am proxying.  :thumb:

Next Steps (for me)
Samwisekoi is waiting on me to confirm a few numbers which I'll do tomorrow. I just wanted to get the conformation e-mails out first in case I overlooked something.

Thanks mashby!!

Offline duq

• Connoisseur
« Reply #5849 on: Thu, 24 March 2016, 18:53:27 »

Next Steps (for me)

Yahhh! Big Thanks Mashby!