Author Topic: Greetings from Portugal :D  (Read 1558 times)

Offline Kenny

Greetings from Portugal :D
« on: Mon, 10 December 2018, 05:51:51 »
Hello guys!! First of all, mass respect for the guy who wrote "Unhacking the wallet" nice text that make me laugh! as a person who is always on some kind of hobby, i can relate well to whats written there!
So.. my story on this matter is quite short, two years ago i start getting more into real computers (not stupid slow laptops), and i started what i can call the worst thing that happen to my wallet..
After a lot of money spent, i decided i really wanted a mechanical keyboard, because it would help me to play better with my friends (LOL). It happens the keyboard was a steelseries apex m800, and it sucked so much! it was ugly, sounded ugly and cheap, the keycaps jumped and woombled as the wind blows...... but as i experienced my friends keyboards (almost all of them were razer with mx cherry red) i really liked the feel and sound of it!! the thing is, i preordered a wooting two, after studying a little bit of the keyboards on the market! i still am using the steelseries keyboard, without some keycaps though..
Joined reddit r/mk, and I found a site called massdrop.com at the same time i found this forum, when i was looking for pbt keycaps in portuguese layout, and it make me look for custom keyboards, artisan keycaps, custom cables, super switches (holy pandas), etc.. i was conviced in buying an artisan keycap and 20 holypandas switches!! (im super easily conviced in buying stuff i dont really need).

So now im super hyped for the arrival of my wooting keyboard, and all the things that comes with it, and im looking to create my own 60% keyboard ahah!!
THIS LOOKS LIKE A SUPER AWESOME TRIP!!! THANKKKKKKKKKK YYYYYYYYYYYOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!! :p ;D :thumb: