Author Topic: Keycap Manufacturers  (Read 1820 times)

Offline darzzy

Keycap Manufacturers
« on: Thu, 25 March 2021, 17:14:52 »
Does anyone know how to contact EnjoyPBT and Infinikey for quotes? I was able to contact other keycap manufacturers like GMK and Signature Plastics but have no luck for the other two. I would also like to know if there are any other keycap manufacturers you guys would recommend as well. Any help is appreciated  :thumb:.

Offline Tarey

• My cover page
Re: Keycap Manufacturers
« Reply #1 on: Thu, 25 March 2021, 21:59:23 »
Do you read Mandarin or got a friend that does? Recently a friend suggested 1688.com, it's a website under Alibaba/Taobao where you purchase samples from Chinese manufacturers, and if you like the samples, you can submit your order request from them.

You can use English keyword search to browse through the items even though you don't know how to read Mandarin and check who are the manufacturers.

Offline darzzy

Re: Keycap Manufacturers
« Reply #2 on: Thu, 25 March 2021, 22:52:44 »
Do you read Mandarin or got a friend that does? Recently a friend suggested 1688.com, it's a website under Alibaba/Taobao where you purchase samples from Chinese manufacturers, and if you like the samples, you can submit your order request from them.

You can use English keyword search to browse through the items even though you don't know how to read Mandarin and check who are the manufacturers.

Yes I do have a friend that reads Mandarin. I'll be sure to look into the website you've suggested. I appreciate the help ^_^