Author Topic: Geekhack fundraising T-shirt sale  (Read 2754 times)

Online fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
Geekhack fundraising T-shirt sale
« on: Sat, 11 July 2015, 20:30:50 »
I opened this sale on DT when GH went down last week, to lukewarm interest at best.

$22 each shipped domestic US (or $32 international) for T-shirt similar to the one I am wearing below, and I will donate $5 from each sale to Geekhack.

I can do any (basic) color of shirt and/or ink, tell me what you prefer and your size in men's T-shirt. Print can be on front or back, or both.
"Cohen has been described as a “fixer,” a guy who gets things done, who cleans up messes and who calms the waters in a crisis. But mostly, it seems that Cohen was a lackey.
He wasn’t someone telling Trump hard truths to make sure that he was protected. Cohen was the guy who simply wanted to make sure that Trump was placated. He wanted the boss to be happy. Cohen wasn’t using his clout or connections to turn the tide in Trump’s favor.
He was just another person whose ambitions and self-worth had become intertwined with Trump, someone who as federal investigators closed in on him, as he lied and then lied some more, he had to be reminded by his wife, his daughter and his son that Trump was neither his salvation, nor was he someone worth saving." 2024-05-14 comment