Author Topic: (GB)HYPERFUSE GMK (currently shipping)  (Read 9754683 times)

Offline JaccoW

• Fire Typer!!
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Keyboard is Lava!
Re: (GB)HYPERFUSE GMK
« Reply #300 on: Fri, 30 January 2015, 17:42:04 »
thanks very much for the information, i've always thought of PBT to be superiour but all else i've used is thin ABS 
That's because they are kind of rare. ;) Original Cherry gets snagged by people that know the difference and GMK sets are expensive or have high MOQ which makes people hesitant.
|||Daily driver: Duck Orion TKL
|||My other keyboards :
More
|||The Original|Home|Work|Numpad|Play|Endgame|Keycaps
x
|Déck Legend Frost|Keycool 87 LE|Leopold FC660M|FC 210TP|Raptor K1 Gaming|Duck Orion TKL|My keycaps & sets
|Pics|Pics|Pics|Pics|Pics|Pics

|||Want to know what Keycap stores there are? Check out my Keyboard Pearltree and my (FS/FT/WTB) thread

Offline monotagary

• Keycaps > Rent
« Reply #301 on: Fri, 30 January 2015, 18:26:42 »
thanks very much for the information, i've always thought of PBT to be superiour but all else i've used is thin ABS 
That's because they are kind of rare. ;) Original Cherry gets snagged by people that know the difference and GMK sets are expensive or have high MOQ which makes people hesitant.

This will be my first GMK set and I'm ready to feel the difference.  :eek:

Offline sorijealut

• steam
« Reply #302 on: Fri, 30 January 2015, 18:48:04 »

This will be my first GMK set and I'm ready to feel the difference.  :eek:

Same here. Always wanted GMK, and a Hyperfuse set.

Combined, this is a PERFECT set for me... so happy(and also wanted an Olivetti, which seems to be around the corner... does it get any better?).

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
« Reply #303 on: Fri, 30 January 2015, 19:04:42 »
This will be my first GMK set and I'm ready to feel the difference.  :o

Oh you shall my son receive something quite so thick and juicy, you'll wonder why you haven't tried it before in your boring life.  GMK delivers everything up front with no lies or deceit, their key-caps are really that good and I still buy all of Imsto's BSP, PBT versions when they're available as well.

Still have a personal love for GMK's because when you start using them on any keyboard in front of you, the speed of your typing jumps up dramatically and so will your amazement on how these babies feel under your fingers.

Trust me when I say these key-caps will blow you out of your chair........ it's like being sprayed bukkake-style with a never ending torrent of thick GMK goodness  :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: .

Offline whentheclouds

« Reply #304 on: Fri, 30 January 2015, 19:07:37 »
if Elrick had one talent in life, it's the ability to hype up GMK buys like no other

Offline sethk_

• Grand Master Wizard Pizza
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • www.kbdhub.com
    • My webstore
« Reply #305 on: Fri, 30 January 2015, 19:17:01 »

Oh you shall my son receive something quite so thick and juicy, you'll wonder why you haven't tried it before in your boring life.  GMK delivers everything up front with no lies or deceit, their key-caps are really that good and I still buy all of Imsto's BSP, PBT versions when they're available as well.

Still have a personal love for GMK's because when you start using them on any keyboard in front of you, the speed of your typing jumps up dramatically and so will your amazement on how these babies feel under your fingers.

Trust me when I say these key-caps will blow you out of your chair........ it's like being sprayed bukkake-style with a never ending torrent of thick GMK goodness  :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: .
We need someone to narrate Elricks comments

Offline Sent

• Simplistic Serenity
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
« Reply #306 on: Fri, 30 January 2015, 19:18:35 »

Tym should record these as well. :))

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #307 on: Fri, 30 January 2015, 19:34:36 »

id love to meet elrick in real, i have absolutely zero concept of what to expect, but i would be willing to bet it would be a good time
I'M IN THE PROCESS OF MOVING RIGHT NOW, WILL BE BACK AROUND SOON

Offline byker

• Literally Canada
  • ** Moderator Emeritus
« Reply #308 on: Fri, 30 January 2015, 19:35:58 »

id love to meet elrick in real, i have absolutely zero concept of what to expect, but i would be willing to bet it would be a good time

Maybe you should hand deliver his hyperfuse order  8)

Offline taylordcraig

• New Keyboard Enthusiast [needs to learn to solder]
« Reply #309 on: Fri, 30 January 2015, 21:45:36 »
SO SICK OF THE PBT HYPE TRAIN
ABS == PBT, there isn't a better option, and different manufacturers will have different qualities of each material.
In fact, for Ivan's buy we sourced new PBT to get the color right for the black dyesubs.

Offline ideus

• * Exalted Elder
  • Björkö.
« Reply #310 on: Fri, 30 January 2015, 21:56:33 »
My dear brothers, and those few sisters, you are missing the point. Elders, and new comers, the fact is the question is not "to ABS, or not to ABS", but about the profile, the texture and the thickness of the small key caps under our fingers. You may be easily get out of the one and only true way, by the deeds of evil spirits, but at the end, if you are one of the chosen, whose names are written in the book of GH, you will always return to the right way of GMK.

Offline monotagary

• Keycaps > Rent
« Reply #311 on: Fri, 30 January 2015, 22:03:48 »

This comment touched me in an inappropriate way, but I like it.  ;D

Offline Belfong

« Reply #312 on: Fri, 30 January 2015, 22:59:13 »

if Elrick had one talent in life, it's the ability to hype up GMK buys like no other
This!

I bought Ivan GMK base on his exciting description of the set and didn't regret it one bit. That's why I jumped onto this GMK Hyperfuse - because it's Bunny's personal design and because it's GMK. You guys will not regret it one bit I bet you.

Although - I'd love to try OG Cherry dye subs though. How are these babies being found? I don't remember seeing them in Classifieds.

Offline Chemisery

« Reply #313 on: Fri, 30 January 2015, 23:13:53 »

This!

I bought Ivan GMK base on his exciting description of the set and didn't regret it one bit. That's why I jumped onto this GMK Hyperfuse - because it's Bunny's personal design and because it's GMK. You guys will not regret it one bit I bet you.

Although - I'd love to try OG Cherry dye subs though. How are these babies being found? I don't remember seeing them in Classifieds.

GMK + Hyperfuse is just pure awesome! 

I got to say, I got onto Dolch GMK hype train because of Elrick too! And now, happily typing on my daily driver.  ;D
I can speak for myself that I finally understood why some people said that once on GMK, it's hard to look back at other caps such as from SP.

Filco MJ2 Ninja Brown TK + Iron Mask II + GMK Dolch
WTB:
Riptide MX
Cosmic Dusk V2 MX
Nebulus V2 MX
Interstellar Blue V2 MX

Offline ghostjuggernaut

• * Curator
« Reply #314 on: Fri, 30 January 2015, 23:23:34 »
Finally submitted my order. I'm really looking forward to this set, and my first group buy. This will be my first experience with GMK, I hope it lives up to the hype.

Offline Belfong

« Reply #315 on: Sat, 31 January 2015, 02:08:22 »
Bunny, are these keys going to be pre sort by GMK before delivery? In Ivan Dolch, he did not and I think he spent days (with Hoffman's help too) to sort it before shipping. Later he said that GMK provide presort service for a small fee ($5 I think) and many of us said we would paid for that service to save time and mistakes. In his current GMK 85 GB he included that pre sort as well as a case. Would you consider this? At the minimum, pre sort will save you lots of headache.

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
« Reply #316 on: Sat, 31 January 2015, 03:05:05 »
Finally submitted my order. I'm really looking forward to this set, and my first group buy. This will be my first experience with GMK, I hope it lives up to the hype.

You shall lose your virginal presence here on Geekhack Central because no one shall ridicule you again about not knowing the truth about GMK greatness.  You will then experience the truth and be able to spread the word to all other innocent keyboard owners, wanting to try something really special.

You shall be anointed in the garden of GMK perfection and once you remove the taste of salty bitterness from your life, then the exquisite delights of Geekhack shall be all yours forever more.  It is always scary to face something for the first time but later you shall celebrate the choice you've now made, such magnificence upon Earth  8) .
« Last Edit: Sat, 31 January 2015, 03:09:37 by Elrick »

Offline Belfong

(GB)HYPERFUSE GMK
« Reply #317 on: Sat, 31 January 2015, 03:14:55 »
Ha ha ha! Elrick, you sounded like a preacher! <3

Offline MythicalWagyu

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Poor Impulse Control
« Reply #318 on: Sat, 31 January 2015, 03:22:18 »
^ Seriously! We need Tym to narrate this (or even better, the man himself, Elrick) because this is gold - such passion, how can you possibly resist!? <3

KEYBOARDS >>
More
More
OG Blackwidow | Rosewill RK-9000BRI | QuickFire Rapid | Choc Mini | Apple M0110 (soon) | Leopold FC660C | 60% Pure | Poker II | Keycool 22
MICE >>
More
Logitech G5 | Corsair M65 | Logitech G400
COMPUTER >>
More
i5-3570K @ 4.2GHz, 12GB DDR3, 2GB GTX 670, 64GB SSD, ~4TB HDD, 2x Dell S2240M IPS, Corsair HX650 80 Plus Silver, Win7 Ultimate
  [WTS/WTB/WTT]  Heatware evaluation

too busy being on aol chatrooms/yahoo chatrooms acting like a lesbian with other guys pretending to be lesbians.

Offline Moralless

« Reply #319 on: Sat, 31 January 2015, 03:24:51 »
^ Seriously! We need Tym to narrate this (or even better, the man himself, Elrick) because this is gold - such passion, how can you possibly resist!? <3

Show Image

Yes that would be great :)) Elrick should definitely consider writing reviews on the keysets/keyboards that he buys!

Offline echo0

« Reply #320 on: Sat, 31 January 2015, 08:27:45 »
Beautiful set!  :thumb:
Ordered, but the order is stuck in processing status.
PM sent.

Offline Dreamre

• kbdlife
« Reply #321 on: Sat, 31 January 2015, 08:42:26 »
PM sent.

I think if you open your account in a different tab? It'll show up as paid I believe. As long as you get that confirmation email.

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #322 on: Sat, 31 January 2015, 08:57:02 »
PM sent.

yeah it didnt go through sir, i got your pm ill get an invoice to you shortly

Offline GSimon

« Reply #323 on: Sat, 31 January 2015, 09:56:07 »
if Elrick had one talent in life, it's the ability to hype up any buys like no other

FTFY

This should be a very nice set. Bunny are thoughts on doing a 2nd round of this? I'm kind of hoping it will only be a one time colorway with GMK.

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #324 on: Sat, 31 January 2015, 10:27:14 »
if Elrick had one talent in life, it's the ability to hype up any buys like no other

FTFY

This should be a very nice set. Bunny are thoughts on doing a 2nd round of this? I'm kind of hoping it will only be a one time colorway with GMK.

i highly doubt i would ever run the same set through gmk twice

Offline bueller

• MX baller
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • Church of the Ergo Clear
« Reply #325 on: Sat, 31 January 2015, 10:29:02 »

FTFY

The world needs Raindrop GMK anyway :P
It's a good width!  If it's half-width it's too narrow, and full-width is too wide. 

[WTT] bueller's trade thread - CLACKS WANTED

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #326 on: Sat, 31 January 2015, 10:31:10 »

FTFY

someone in china is literally ripping off all the sets run on ctrl alt via gmk, i guess ripping off is the wrong word, but are replicating perhaps

ive seen mockups for broset, notstalgia, raindrop, and a pretty ****ty yellow and black one thats meant to look like toxic

so im sure they will show up soon

as for me and gmk

i wanna go with some original IP after this, and move forward rather than back
« Last Edit: Sat, 31 January 2015, 10:33:24 by BunnyLake »

Offline bueller

• MX baller
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • Church of the Ergo Clear
« Reply #327 on: Sat, 31 January 2015, 10:33:05 »

FTFY

someone in china is literally ripping off all the sets run on ctrl alt via gmk

ive seen mockups for broset, notstalgia, raindrop, and a pretty ****ty yellow and black one thats meant to look like toxic

as for me and gmk

Man they're doing so many sets over there now that I feel like I'll never get a chance to buy. Didn't even realise they ran a black on white set until a saw a set pop up in the Price check thread the other day.

New IP's sound good, you guys have a knack for picking good color combos so I trust your judgement. If it's GMK, you'll have my money.
It's a good width!  If it's half-width it's too narrow, and full-width is too wide. 

[WTT] bueller's trade thread - CLACKS WANTED

Offline ideus

• * Exalted Elder
  • Björkö.
« Reply #328 on: Sat, 31 January 2015, 10:33:44 »

FTFY

as for me and gmk

China has done that even with BMW SUVs, not strange they did with keyboard stuff. It appears it has been a sort of business venture style there.

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #329 on: Sat, 31 January 2015, 10:44:20 »

FTFY

as for me and gmk

Man they're doing so many sets over there now that I feel like I'll never get a chance to buy. Didn't even realise they ran a black on white set until a saw a set pop up in the Price check thread the other day.

New IP's sound good, you guys have a knack for picking good color combos so I trust your judgement. If it's GMK, you'll have my money.

yeah i have a couple things up my sleeve

Offline echo0

« Reply #330 on: Sat, 31 January 2015, 11:43:27 »
PM sent.

Invoice received and paid.
Thanks...

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #331 on: Sat, 31 January 2015, 11:57:17 »
PM sent.

Invoice received and paid.
Thanks...

thanks sir

marked it as paid on the site for you

Offline snipars

« Reply #332 on: Sat, 31 January 2015, 16:37:19 »
i just placed an order :) i'm looking forward to getting these keycaps, looks like such a nice set
Duck Octagon + Gateron Black |HHKB Pro 2 | Poker 2 + Vintage Black + Tex case | Unicomp Ultra Classic | WASD V2 |

Offline monotagary

• Keycaps > Rent
« Reply #333 on: Sat, 31 January 2015, 17:35:41 »
i just placed an order :) i'm looking forward to getting these keycaps, looks like such a nice set

Now you gotta find an MX board you actually like, so you can use them. :))

Offline Belfong

« Reply #334 on: Sat, 31 January 2015, 17:41:35 »
Any comment on whether this will be presorted by GMK, Bunny?

Offline iAmAhab

• Established member
« Reply #335 on: Sat, 31 January 2015, 17:43:59 »
I eventually ignored the processing and went to check the order history. Marked as paid
Now I just need to forget this whole buy and be pleasantly surprised when it suddenly shows up.

me and cody are gonna ship it so itll be a fast turnaround like we did on bro set

we are also having the keys shipped to us pre sorted, and as its a single kit, packing and shipping orders will be super easy

Offline Heliosphere

« Reply #336 on: Sat, 31 January 2015, 17:45:00 »

No problem. I have my Novatouch ;)

Offline Belfong

« Reply #337 on: Sat, 31 January 2015, 17:47:51 »
Thanks iAmAhab!

Offline snipars

« Reply #338 on: Sat, 31 January 2015, 17:51:53 »

I'm hoping the poker 2 with vintage blacks i just bought will do the trick, if not i might have to buy another novatouch to put the stems in my hhkb ;o
Duck Octagon + Gateron Black |HHKB Pro 2 | Poker 2 + Vintage Black + Tex case | Unicomp Ultra Classic | WASD V2 |

Offline monotagary

• Keycaps > Rent
« Reply #339 on: Sat, 31 January 2015, 17:54:28 »

I'm hoping the poker 2 with vintage blacks i just bought will do the trick, if not i might have to buy another novatouch to put the stems in my hhkb ;o

I've really been thinking about doing that to my HHKB. Ugh, too many projects on my plate and not enough disposable cash.  :confused:

Offline snipars

« Reply #340 on: Sat, 31 January 2015, 17:56:26 »

I've really been thinking about doing that to my HHKB. Ugh, too many projects on my plate and not enough disposable cash.  :confused:

just sold my novatouch a week ago, too, so i doubt i'll be doing that, i do think linear MX will be something i like since i tried my friend's and they were great

Offline Moralless

« Reply #341 on: Sat, 31 January 2015, 18:08:02 »

Just buy an other novatouch and put this set on your hhkb!

Offline monotagary

• Keycaps > Rent
« Reply #342 on: Sat, 31 January 2015, 18:13:24 »

just sold my novatouch a week ago, too, so i doubt i'll be doing that, i do think linear MX will be something i like since i tried my friend's and they were great

I'm actually looking to build a Korean Custom with Linear Gaterons to fill all my MX compatible needs. I've heard such good things about them as far as linears go.

Offline snipars

« Reply #343 on: Sat, 31 January 2015, 18:20:14 »

Just buy an other novatouch and put this set on your hhkb!

when i win the lottery

Offline FunkMasterJ

« Reply #344 on: Sat, 31 January 2015, 18:42:35 »
All paid up, yet still statused as unpaid. PMed through site also but just lonely and sad now

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #345 on: Sat, 31 January 2015, 19:13:38 »
All paid up, yet still statused as unpaid. PMed through site also but just lonely and sad now

havent had a pm from you on gh, just shoot me a message with your order number and how you paid, and ill sort it for you

Offline FunkMasterJ

« Reply #346 on: Sat, 31 January 2015, 19:42:51 »

havent had a pm from you on gh, just shoot me a message with your order number and how you paid, and ill sort it for you

NP, PMd

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #347 on: Sat, 31 January 2015, 19:49:08 »

NP, PMd

and sorted sir

thanks very much

Offline swornxin

• Nailed Down Custom Pins
« Reply #348 on: Sun, 01 February 2015, 00:22:27 »
Strongly considering getting in on this. Going to wait a couple days, but I think it's safe to say I'm in.

Octagon - 62g Cherry tactile greys
Phantom - 65g Cherry tactile greys
FC660M - Cherry blues
KC60 - Gateron browns

Offline Sent

• Simplistic Serenity
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
« Reply #349 on: Sun, 01 February 2015, 00:26:25 »
Strongly considering getting in on this. Going to wait a couple days, but I think it's safe to say I'm in.

We definitely appreciate the support. :thumb: