Author Topic: (GB)HYPERFUSE GMK (currently shipping)  (Read 9761072 times)

Offline strict

• TKL Zealot
Re: (GB)HYPERFUSE GMK
« Reply #900 on: Wed, 04 March 2015, 10:10:47 »

Realforce EK45 (Silenced)  |  Realforce 87UW (45g)  |  Realforce 87UWS (Variable)
Filco MJ2 TKL (Cherry Clears)  |  Phantom 87 (78g Gateron Clears)  |  Phantom 86 (67g Zealios)

Offline calvinhousecat

« Reply #901 on: Wed, 04 March 2015, 12:20:20 »

that being said, we have several gmk plans coming up (fairly spaced out)

I'm gonna need more money....

Offline drewba

« Reply #902 on: Wed, 04 March 2015, 12:26:29 »
I'm so excited for Hyperfuse....part of me wants to start a tentative countdown, another part of me wants to forget about it until it shows up to my house.  :rolleyes:

Offline ideus

• * Exalted Elder
  • Björkö.
« Reply #903 on: Wed, 04 March 2015, 13:18:54 »
I'm so excited for Hyperfuse....part of me wants to start a tentative countdown, another part of me wants to forget about it until it shows up to my house.  ::)

The second attitude makes more sense, at least it will make you happier.

Offline morpheus

« Reply #904 on: Wed, 04 March 2015, 20:53:09 »
This is going to look stunning, that's all I can say.

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
« Reply #905 on: Thu, 05 March 2015, 02:20:55 »
I'm so excited for Hyperfuse....part of me wants to start a tentative countdown, another part of me wants to forget about it until it shows up to my house.  ::)

This is GEEKHACK so don't expect INSTANT deliveries of anything from this website  ;D .

Just go about your business earning your money and whatnot and hopefully you'll get the item within six to eight months usually.  Anything over that will need nerves of steel and immense patience so don't get involved in any Group Buy if your attention span is no greater than 48 hours.

Because Hyperfuse is run by the MAN himself absolutely expect delivery of said item, within three to four months tops, since dealing with him personally have NEVER lost a paid order from him.  Everything that was paid for has been delivered in style and purpose hence don't ever fret about not receiving your gear no matter where you are located.

Bunny is in the House, so expect wondrous things to arrive into your mailbox soon (even here in Crapsville where I live)  8) .
« Last Edit: Thu, 05 March 2015, 02:23:05 by Elrick »

Offline feizor

« Reply #906 on: Thu, 05 March 2015, 02:23:51 »

This is GEEKHACK so don't expect INSTANT deliveries of anything from this website  ;D .

Just go about your business earning your money and whatnot and hopefully you'll get the item within six to eight months usually.  Anything over that will need nerves of steel and immense patience so don't get involved in any Group Buy if your attention span is no greater than 48 hours.

Because Hyperfuse is run by the MAN himself absolutely expect delivery of said item, within three to four months tops, since dealing with him personally have NEVER lost a paid order from him.  Everything that was paid for has been delivered in style and purpose hence don't ever fret about not receiving your gear no matter where you are located.

Bunny is in the House, so expect wondrous things to arrive into your mailbox soon  8) .

No need for countdown but as Elrick has stated, your order is in safe hands.

Offline Ngt

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #907 on: Thu, 05 March 2015, 02:52:48 »

Bunny is in the House, so expect wondrous things to arrive into your mailbox soon (even here in Crapsville where I live)  8) .
Always the right words. Let's praise our Lord, Bunny!

Silenced Novatouch w/ Hack'd by Geeks

Sold: Ducky Zero Shine (Brown) | Poker 2 (Blue) | HHKB 55g Type-S

Offline zennasyndroxx

• It's good to be back!
« Reply #908 on: Thu, 05 March 2015, 03:26:18 »
Bunny, is it possible for me to piggyback my friends order? He ordered without me :(

So I would have to pay 115+shipping extras on top of his shipping fees?

Offline snipars

« Reply #909 on: Thu, 05 March 2015, 05:59:33 »
Was 'six to eight months' a joke?
Duck Octagon + Gateron Black |HHKB Pro 2 | Poker 2 + Vintage Black + Tex case | Unicomp Ultra Classic | WASD V2 |

Offline bueller

• MX baller
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • Church of the Ergo Clear
« Reply #910 on: Thu, 05 March 2015, 06:11:43 »

Not for some group buys. Probably more like 2 months once orders are closed for this one. Always better to anticipate a longer delay to avoid disappointment though, I've been in a ton of GB's and they very rarely avoid delays.
It's a good width!  If it's half-width it's too narrow, and full-width is too wide. 

[WTT] bueller's trade thread - CLACKS WANTED

Offline Ngt

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #911 on: Thu, 05 March 2015, 06:13:35 »

I know that group buy takes several months to proceed but I heard that GMK is faster than SP so it could be down to less months. I don't know how many months this is however. Someone with more info might be able to tell you more precisely than I do.

Offline heedpantsnow

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Old enough to know better
« Reply #912 on: Thu, 05 March 2015, 07:13:17 »
R3 was like 14 months. And GH60 is going on 2 years. Get a grip people.
I'm back.

Espresso machine overhaul: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=78261.0

Carbon Fiber keyboard base: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=54825

Offline derzemel

« Reply #913 on: Thu, 05 March 2015, 07:20:48 »
Uhuuuu order placed... on MY VERY FIRST GROUP BUY!!!  ;D

Thank you very much BunnyLake for setting this up!

One small thing though, I received the order confirmation/receipt in my e-mail inbox, but the shipping information says: Shipping cost: $18.00 (CONUS). I live in Romania and the shipping cost seems to be the right one (18 USD) but I wonder why does it say (CONUS) instead of (EU) or (Worldwide).

Should I be worried?

P.S.: of course I entered my Romanian address when placing the order  :D
« Last Edit: Thu, 05 March 2015, 07:23:10 by derzemel »

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #914 on: Thu, 05 March 2015, 07:22:17 »

One small thing though, I received the order confirmation/receipt in my e-mail inbox, but the shipping information says: Shipping cost: $18.00 (CONUS). I live in Romania and the shipping cost seems to be the right one (18 USD) but I wonder why does it say (CONUS) instead of (EU) or (Worldwide).

Should I be worried?

nothing to be worried about, just a bug our end we are working on but its correct for us
I'M IN THE PROCESS OF MOVING RIGHT NOW, WILL BE BACK AROUND SOON

Offline derzemel

« Reply #915 on: Thu, 05 March 2015, 07:26:35 »

Should I be worried?

nothing to be worried about, just a bug our end we are working on but its correct for us

Thank you very much BunnyLake! If I'll ever be in UK, I'll buy you a pint, or 10  :p

Offline Ngt

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #916 on: Thu, 05 March 2015, 07:52:56 »

Should I be worried?

Good choice for your first group buy! And welcome to GH of course.  :)

Offline heedpantsnow

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Old enough to know better
Re: (GB)HYPERFUSE GMK (taking orders, 9 days left)
« Reply #917 on: Thu, 05 March 2015, 08:13:06 »

Should I be worried?

Good choice for your first group buy! And welcome to GH of course.  :)

+1. You're starting out with a fantastic keyset!  Welcome!
I'm back.

Espresso machine overhaul: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=78261.0

Carbon Fiber keyboard base: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=54825

Offline snipars

« Reply #918 on: Thu, 05 March 2015, 08:58:57 »
R3 was like 14 months. And GH60 is going on 2 years. Get a grip people.

the ones who should get a grip are the ones willing to wait 14 months for a keycap set
Duck Octagon + Gateron Black |HHKB Pro 2 | Poker 2 + Vintage Black + Tex case | Unicomp Ultra Classic | WASD V2 |

Offline Reptile

« Reply #919 on: Thu, 05 March 2015, 09:11:20 »
Think this set would look good with a FC700r Gray spacebar?

Hoping the colors are close
Home:Realforce 87UB 55g
Work:Leopold FC700R Ergo Clears

Offline drewba

« Reply #920 on: Thu, 05 March 2015, 11:50:12 »

Bunny is in the House, so expect wondrous things to arrive into your mailbox soon  8) .

No need for countdown but as Elrick has stated, your order is in safe hands.

Haha wowsers. I said I'm excited, not that I need reassurance but I appreciate it anyways. I'm in it for the long haul and know this GB is in good hands.  :thumb:

Offline ATXTider

• I keep it playa while some choose to play it safe
« Reply #921 on: Thu, 05 March 2015, 16:26:31 »
Have we reached MOQ yet, or should I buy a spare set to help out?

Offline Willyc277

« Reply #922 on: Thu, 05 March 2015, 16:27:52 »
Have we reached MOQ yet, or should I buy a spare set to help out?

If you don't mind me asking, what are the numbers like for this GB so far?

they are fine sir, nothing to worry about

:thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

Offline exitfire401

• * Global Moderator
  • The Force is Re/\l
« Reply #923 on: Thu, 05 March 2015, 18:32:12 »
Ordered. Put in a little bit to hopefully push towards 1800 compatibility  :thumb:
Boards: Kingsaver Complicated Blue Alps |Sprit 60% Transparent MX Clears in Gateron housings with 62g gold Sprit springs lubed and RGB color shifting LEDs | Ducky Shine Zone MX Black with Blue LEDs | Realforce 10AE Variable Silenced

B/S/T thread: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=55351.0

Past projects: KBT Race 2 L.E.
Past Boards: Ducky Shine 2 | KBT Pure | LZ Aluminum Skin| HHKB | Realforce 23u |

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
« Reply #924 on: Thu, 05 March 2015, 18:58:00 »
Ordered. Put in a little bit to hopefully push towards 1800 compatibility  :thumb:

Good man, everything helps in getting towards that 1800 compatibility set  8) .

Offline exitfire401

• * Global Moderator
  • The Force is Re/\l
« Reply #925 on: Thu, 05 March 2015, 19:00:00 »

Good man, everything helps in getting towards that 1800 compatibility set  8) .

Seriously, whatever it takes to get it, I'll kick some in towards it. I NEED to be able to swap this onto my TX1800 every now and then  ;D
Boards: Kingsaver Complicated Blue Alps |Sprit 60% Transparent MX Clears in Gateron housings with 62g gold Sprit springs lubed and RGB color shifting LEDs | Ducky Shine Zone MX Black with Blue LEDs | Realforce 10AE Variable Silenced

Past Boards: Ducky Shine 2 | KBT Pure | LZ Aluminum Skin| HHKB | Realforce 23u |

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
« Reply #926 on: Thu, 05 March 2015, 19:35:57 »
Seriously, whatever it takes to get it, I'll kick some in towards it. I NEED to be able to swap this onto my TX1800 every now and then  ;D

Seriously, once you place these Hyperfuse into the TX1800, it will never be replaced EVER again. 

Some key-sets actually own a keyboard that they're sitting in and you will come to the realization that GMK possesses any keyboard you decide to use them in  :thumb: .
« Last Edit: Thu, 05 March 2015, 19:37:32 by Elrick »

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #927 on: Thu, 05 March 2015, 19:56:58 »

Seriously, once you place these Hyperfuse into the TX1800, it will never be replaced EVER again. 

Some key-sets actually own a keyboard that they're sitting in and you will come to the realization that GMK possesses any keyboard you decide to use them in  :thumb: .

i really wish i bought one of those 1800's, but with the kid on the way i cant swing it with the wife, not easy to explain how i could possibly need another keyboard lol, but i know margo is in on that buy so i can say with about 98% certianty we will have 1800 support added

Offline slickmamba

« Reply #928 on: Thu, 05 March 2015, 19:59:11 »

i really wish i bought one of those 1800's, but with the kid on the way i cant swing it with the wife, not easy to explain how i could possibly need another keyboard lol, but i know margo is in on that buy so i can say with about 98% certianty we will have 1800 support added

Man, we haven't talked in a while!  Congrats brotha!
Hi :)

Offline exitfire401

• * Global Moderator
  • The Force is Re/\l
« Reply #929 on: Thu, 05 March 2015, 20:00:15 »

Look at it this way, you're lacking a board, and gaining truckloads of dirty diapers! ...wait... congrats again though dude! My fiancee wants one...I told her she's gotta wait a bit haha. Luckily, she works in childcare, so she gets her fix from that.

Offline exitfire401

• * Global Moderator
  • The Force is Re/\l
« Reply #930 on: Thu, 05 March 2015, 20:01:31 »

I'll be swapping toxic and this set on and off for a bit and since my switches are going to be sip socketed, I'll be using cyan/purple/lime leds where appropriate.

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #931 on: Thu, 05 March 2015, 20:06:00 »

Look at it this way, you're lacking a board, and gaining truckloads of dirty diapers! ...wait... congrats again though dude! My fiancee wants one...I told her she's gotta wait a bit haha. Luckily, she works in childcare, so she gets her fix from that.

on the plus side i can buy toys now guilt free, and lego, lots of lego

Offline sethk_

• Grand Master Wizard Pizza
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • www.kbdhub.com
    • My webstore
« Reply #932 on: Thu, 05 March 2015, 20:07:41 »

Hey wife, our new child needs an 1800 keyboard, and I honestly couldn't tell you why.

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #933 on: Thu, 05 March 2015, 20:09:16 »

Just make sure you get the big fat one so the kid doesn't try to eat it.
« Last Edit: Thu, 05 March 2015, 20:13:16 by SpAmRaY »

Offline exitfire401

• * Global Moderator
  • The Force is Re/\l
« Reply #934 on: Thu, 05 March 2015, 20:09:23 »

I think the biggest problem I'll have when we have kids is sharing my legos...I'll be Will Ferrell at the beginning of the lego movie.

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #935 on: Thu, 05 March 2015, 20:13:40 »

Just make sure you get the big fat one so the kids doesn't try to eat it.

dont worry, the lego will be for me, i can just pretend im buying it for the kid

i just finished building the lego batman tumbler, that thing is a monster

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #936 on: Thu, 05 March 2015, 20:14:05 »

dont worry, the lego will be for me, i can just pretend im buying it for the kid

Pics?

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #937 on: Thu, 05 March 2015, 20:14:49 »

Pics?

ill be hitting bed soon as its like gone 2am here, but nag at me on skype tomorrow and i can take some

Offline osi

« Reply #938 on: Fri, 06 March 2015, 08:01:28 »
ordered! - yay!!

Offline stoic-lemon

« Reply #939 on: Fri, 06 March 2015, 08:29:58 »
I wonder how this set would look on a 1800 layout or a lightsaver. I've ordered one and will probably get the other so it would be nice to know how it would look. I tend to feel they look better with single colour sets.

Offline radio_killah

• Chinchillin'
« Reply #940 on: Fri, 06 March 2015, 11:55:59 »
This is scheduled to end the 14th of March right?

Offline Sygaldry

• Edema Ruh
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • All the truth in the world is held in stories.
« Reply #941 on: Fri, 06 March 2015, 12:03:06 »

null

Offline Sygaldry

• Edema Ruh
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #942 on: Fri, 06 March 2015, 12:26:00 »
I wonder how this set would look on a 1800 layout or a lightsaver. I've ordered one and will probably get the other so it would be nice to know how it would look. I tend to feel they look better with single colour sets.
Here it is with the DSA version:
http://i.imgur.com/yJtDKEr.jpg

GMK cherry profile will look much, much better.
null

Offline SL89

« Reply #943 on: Fri, 06 March 2015, 13:29:50 »
now im trying to visualize it on the dark grey / dolch color tx1800...

Offline nathanrosspowell

• * Destiny Supporter
    • nathanrosspowell.com
« Reply #944 on: Fri, 06 March 2015, 14:34:11 »
Well, that's it. The buy is still open and I've already bought parts to build a new keyboard for this set.  :eek:

Offline Sygaldry

• Edema Ruh
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #945 on: Fri, 06 March 2015, 15:09:07 »
Well, that's it. The buy is still open and I've already bought parts to build a new keyboard for this set.  :eek:
I bought a QFR for this and then jumped in the TX1800 GB because I felt the QFR wouldn't do these caps justice lmao
null

Offline nathanrosspowell

• * Destiny Supporter
    • nathanrosspowell.com
« Reply #946 on: Fri, 06 March 2015, 15:27:03 »
I bought a QFR for this and then jumped in the TX1800 GB because I felt the QFR wouldn't do these caps justice lmao
Man, the TX1800 looks amazing. I've gone in on the Infinite pcb and 60% plate to put in my poker Tex case, bought springs and LEDS... also in on the interest check for the LightSaver V2. Not sure which will take the Hyperfuse and which will get the Hack'd by Geeks :D

Offline sethk_

• Grand Master Wizard Pizza
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • www.kbdhub.com
    • My webstore
« Reply #947 on: Fri, 06 March 2015, 15:28:31 »
I will be placing an order as soon as I finish cleaning some caps and sell them. The problem is, I hate cleaning caps.

Offline Ngt

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #948 on: Fri, 06 March 2015, 17:32:33 »
I will be placing an order as soon as I finish cleaning some caps and sell them. The problem is, I hate cleaning caps.
I feel you! I clean a set once, it was the first time and I haven't done it again so far. So time consuming.

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
« Reply #949 on: Fri, 06 March 2015, 17:43:30 »

A keyboard can be got at any time in the future (if that's what you really want) BUT your FIRST child comes around only ONCE.

Trust me the child is worth far more than any pissy keyboard,  :o how could I blaspheme here on Geekhack, simply stating fact here.  Keyboards will never hug you (unless you smoke something illegal), a child is totally dependent upon you for everything in the first 5 years of it's life, they're the only ones that sleep upon your heart late at night and never complain.  You become their center of the known universe, everything they know streams from you, the unofficial teacher and guru.

Every joke you tell them they laugh like it's the BEST thing they have ever heard  :thumb: PLUS the world stops being depressing and horrible when you see it through their eyes, it becomes simply wondrous and fantastic  :thumb: .

As they get older they seem to have a limitless possibility to do anything, which simply rubs off on you no matter how old you get, even if you pot around in your wheelchair.

Having a child is very different because for the FIRST time ever in your life you have something that is so special and unique there won't be another one like them (unless your Mrs breeds twins)  ;D .