Author Topic: (GB)HYPERFUSE GMK (currently shipping)  (Read 9761349 times)

Offline Michael

• Formerly Bro Caps
  • * Maker
  • REEEeeeeEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeee
Re: (GB)HYPERFUSE GMK (LAST DAY TO ORDER)
« Reply #1300 on: Fri, 13 March 2015, 12:27:33 »
we just hit 400 orders

and i sitll have quite a few invoices unpaid from the last 2 days, so we could end up hitting a lot higher than 400

Offline Ngt

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #1301 on: Fri, 13 March 2015, 12:27:45 »
What number do we need to hit for ctrl.alt to consider buying out to 400? :) at 400 saving 8$ a set we basically get 30 for free!

well we are at 390 right now

also, i wont be using the saving to buy more sets, im using the saving to add extra keys

Is there a list somewhere of the keys you were considering adding?

ill made a list now

r3 control
1800 support
cyan on purple code key
spliting the legends with front iso printing to be standalone iso and ansi legends
and extra shift for f660 support

i think there were a couple more things on the table but cant remember off the top of my head

we also have about 600 dollars in donations to go towards extra legends
Is some other cyan caps the options you couldn't remember?

Silenced Novatouch w/ Hack'd by Geeks

Sold: Ducky Zero Shine (Brown) | Poker 2 (Blue) | HHKB 55g Type-S

Offline Synjin

• * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #1302 on: Fri, 13 March 2015, 12:29:46 »
This is such a successful GB. Thanks for running it Bunny, you have no idea how HYPedPerfused we are.  :p :p :p

Offline LechnerDE

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #1303 on: Fri, 13 March 2015, 12:29:55 »
we just hit 400 orders

and i sitll have quite a few invoices unpaid from the last 2 days, so we could end up hitting a lot higher than 400

Congratz!

I think it's safe to say that this was the most successful GMK GB for a full set so far  :thumb:

Offline vindaon

« Reply #1304 on: Fri, 13 March 2015, 12:30:07 »
we just hit 400 orders

WE DID IT

CONGRATULATIONS

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1305 on: Fri, 13 March 2015, 12:30:48 »
now lets see what number we can actually reach
I'M IN THE PROCESS OF MOVING RIGHT NOW, WILL BE BACK AROUND SOON

Offline Skuloth

« Reply #1306 on: Fri, 13 March 2015, 12:34:57 »
Mine is processing now, hopefully everything went through correctly.
Planck w/ Zealios

Offline Latin00032

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #1307 on: Fri, 13 March 2015, 12:38:23 »
Put my order in.

I have the dsa version. I needed both. I couldn't hold out.

Did I make it? It says "processing" on the website.

Edit: I refreshed. It says "paid" now. Nevermind. I'm in!!   Yay!
« Last Edit: Fri, 13 March 2015, 12:40:41 by Latin00032 »

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1308 on: Fri, 13 March 2015, 12:38:24 »
Mine is processing now, hopefully everything went through correctly.

if you refresh it should go to paid, if it doesnt, then i can invoice you via paypal

on a side note, guess i need to start making my elrick blog post

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1309 on: Fri, 13 March 2015, 12:38:55 »
both of you came through my end

so you are all good

Offline Dr. Drats

« Reply #1310 on: Fri, 13 March 2015, 12:40:42 »
Just put an order in, super excited!  :D

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1311 on: Fri, 13 March 2015, 12:41:56 »
for the extra keys, im waiting to hear back from gmk about some of the costs, but once i do, me and cody will work on some mockups of a few options that we can discuss

Offline VesperSAINT

• vpsert
  • #CustomKorean
    • My Youtube channel with some keyboard videos
« Reply #1312 on: Fri, 13 March 2015, 12:47:21 »
Heyo, bunbun~ are we supposed to get an email confirmation on our orders? My order history says paid but didn't receive an email confirmation~

I just want to confirm my order went through ~ <3

Offline hjc1710

« Reply #1313 on: Fri, 13 March 2015, 12:59:39 »
we just hit 400 orders

HYPEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is pretty ****ing awesome. The support around this buy has been crazy and it's been a ton of fun. Awesome work guys! We've all made this a huge success and tons of fun, to boot. Special thanks to Elrick, obviously, for being the hype man of hype men.

OK, so, before I ask this question, I just want to say that I do not wish to change the current list of pending extra keys. I think they are perfect, I understand why they were chosen, and no changes should be said.

All of that being said, what are the odds of adding full 75% support? I know it's not needed and really not the greatest addition, since we can all just suck it up and use mismatched profiles or legends, but I was just wondering if like... 500 orders, could possibly spur the addition of those. If 75% support is literally the last item on the list to support, I understand and support that decision. (I do have a RS84 coming though, so gotta ask ;)).
Filco Majestouch II (B) | Poker II (BR) | Cherry G80-11900 (BLK) | Das V3 (BR) | RS84 (soon...)

Granite | Skull Squadron | Deep Space | Raindrop R2 | Hyperfuse GMK (soon...)

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1314 on: Fri, 13 March 2015, 13:01:53 »
Heyo, bunbun~ are we supposed to get an email confirmation on our orders? My order history says paid but didn't receive an email confirmation~

I just want to confirm my order went through ~ <3

it did sir, think the emails are a bit backed up right now

Offline hjc1710

« Reply #1315 on: Fri, 13 March 2015, 13:03:15 »
It's not possible to get a geekhack key from GMK correct?

it isnt possible sadly or that would have been there from the outset

Well... with TA we might be getting our first custom color, so maybe from there the next step is custom legends?

A man can dream.  :))

This is my hope. This buy has been a homerun. If TA is also a home run, and a custom color home run... they might open the doors for a Geekhack mold. It needs to be made. We need an official cherry profile Geekhack key. WE NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED IIIIITTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!
Filco Majestouch II (B) | Poker II (BR) | Cherry G80-11900 (BLK) | Das V3 (BR) | RS84 (soon...)

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1316 on: Fri, 13 March 2015, 13:03:29 »
we just hit 400 orders

Show Image

HYPEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is pretty ****ing awesome. The support around this buy has been crazy and it's been a ton of fun. Awesome work guys! We've all made this a huge success and tons of fun, to boot. Special thanks to Elrick, obviously, for being the hype man of hype men.

OK, so, before I ask this question, I just want to say that I do not wish to change the current list of pending extra keys. I think they are perfect, I understand why they were chosen, and no changes should be said.

All of that being said, what are the odds of adding full 75% support? I know it's not needed and really not the greatest addition, since we can all just suck it up and use mismatched profiles or legends, but I was just wondering if like... 500 orders, could possibly spur the addition of those. If 75% support is literally the last item on the list to support, I understand and support that decision. (I do have a RS84 coming though, so gotta ask ;)).

i have to be honest, i have no idea what that entails as its not a layout i use, id imagine the 1800 keys go a long way to help that out, but if i knew what it actually needed id have a better idea of how hard it is

Offline hjc1710

« Reply #1317 on: Fri, 13 March 2015, 13:21:17 »
we just hit 400 orders

Show Image

i have to be honest, i have no idea what that entails as its not a layout i use, id imagine the 1800 keys go a long way to help that out, but if i knew what it actually needed id have a better idea of how hard it is

Ahh, good point, the keys needed are quite odd and that's the thing, the only truly special keys, from a sizing perspective, are generally provided by a tsangan set (and only the short shift and 1.5 ctrl and alt's are needed). So, the 75% specific keys are actually just keys in their normal size, but with a different profile. They're things like R2 PG UP, R3 PG DWN, and R4 End. So, they're purely a nicety, hence why they're not that needed, but would make me supah happy.

Photekq's proxied Red Alert and Olivetti buys have them, you can see them in this image below. It's just the R2, R3, and R4 1u keys (and of those the fn is covered).

Offline monotagary

• Keycaps > Rent
« Reply #1318 on: Fri, 13 March 2015, 13:32:37 »
we just hit 400 orders

Show Image

Ahh, good point, the keys needed are quite odd and that's the thing, the only truly special keys, from a sizing perspective, are generally provided by a tsangan set (and only the short shift and 1.5 ctrl and alt's are needed). So, the 75% specific keys are actually just keys in their normal size, but with a different profile. They're things like R2 PG UP, R3 PG DWN, and R4 End. So, they're purely a nicety, hence why they're not that needed, but would make me supah happy.

Photekq's proxied Red Alert and Olivetti buys have them, you can see them in this image below. It's just the R2, R3, and R4 1u keys (and of those the fn is covered).

Show Image

I have an RS84 coming in too, and these definitely would be nice, but like hjc said, are super low-priority!

Offline Sed8op8

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Keyboard Padawan
« Reply #1319 on: Fri, 13 March 2015, 13:46:48 »
Order confirmed got my email now we wait lol thanks again everyone this has been a Blasty blast  :cool:
Looking for Black KMAC 2 or KMAC LE Preferably unbuilt kit but will consider an assembled board with clears Please PM me if you can help 8) Always on the lookout for KBK/KWK Bro Reapers,V2s and Clack factory skulls have lots of caps for trade

Offline heedpantsnow

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Old enough to know better
« Reply #1320 on: Fri, 13 March 2015, 13:51:41 »
Wow, pretty awesome to see Bunny and CtrlAlt making this happen and the community rallying around in support.
I'm back.

Espresso machine overhaul: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=78261.0

Carbon Fiber keyboard base: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=54825

Offline Sygaldry

• Edema Ruh
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • All the truth in the world is held in stories.
« Reply #1321 on: Fri, 13 March 2015, 13:55:53 »
Congrats to everyone who has ordered or who will place an order for the best key set in the world!

Congrats to Bunny and the CtrlAlt team for an incredibly successful GB.

and most of all

Congrats to Bunny for the upcoming Bunny Jr.!

Congrats to everyone here!:

Edit: Fitting post for a milestone as well... 1200... yee!
null

Offline Geroximo

« Reply #1322 on: Fri, 13 March 2015, 14:07:22 »
My order (#205405) is still marked as unpaid.
I paid 1 month ago, via paypal.

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1323 on: Fri, 13 March 2015, 14:07:58 »
My order (#205405) is still marked as unpaid.
I paid 1 month ago, via paypal.

when the gb ends

i will go through all paypal invoices, and mark them all off together in one go

Offline Geroximo

« Reply #1324 on: Fri, 13 March 2015, 14:08:51 »

when the gb ends

i will go through all paypal invoices, and mark them all off together in one go

Oh, alright, thx  :thumb:

Offline asdfjkl36

• blue shirt guy
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • --- Click Clacks and Cats --- -- Cyan > Purple --
« Reply #1325 on: Fri, 13 March 2015, 14:09:43 »
Got home just now
Glad to see it hit 400 :D

Offline njbair

• I love the Powerglove. It's so bad.
    • nickbair.net
« Reply #1326 on: Fri, 13 March 2015, 14:20:09 »
Got home just now
Glad to see it hit 400 :D

Attention hiring managers, here's a guy who actually wasn't checking GH all day at work.

Alpine Winter GB | My Personal TMK Firmware Repo
IBM Rubber Band "Floss" Mod | Click Modding Alps 101 | Flame-Polishing Cherry MX Stems
Review: hasu's USB to USB converter
My boards:
More
AEKII 60% | Alps64 HHKB | Ducky Shine 3, MX Blues | IBM Model M #1391401, Nov. 1990 | IBM SSK #1391472, Nov. 1987, screw modded, rubber-band modded | Noppoo EC108-Pro, 45g | Infinity 60% v2 Hacker, Matias Quiet Pros | Infinity 60% v2 Standard, MX Browns | Cherry G80-1800LPCEU-2, MX Blacks | Cherry G80-1813 (Dolch), MX Blues | Unicomp M-122, ANSI-modded | Unicomp M-122 (Unsaver mod in progress) | 2x Unitek K-258, White Alps | Apple boards (IIGS, AEKII) | Varmilo VA87MR, Gateron Blacks | Filco Zero TKL, Fukka White Alps | Planck, Gateron Browns | Monarch, click-modded Cream Alps

Offline Willyc277

« Reply #1327 on: Fri, 13 March 2015, 14:23:54 »
So where can I pick up a Dolch PAC to throw these on? This would be gorgeous.

Offline radio_killah

• Chinchillin'
« Reply #1328 on: Fri, 13 March 2015, 14:31:24 »
Just chiming in to say that 75% support would be appreciated.

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1329 on: Fri, 13 March 2015, 14:43:44 »

Show Image

stop making me try to buy an 1800

Offline njbair

• I love the Powerglove. It's so bad.
    • nickbair.net
« Reply #1330 on: Fri, 13 March 2015, 14:57:30 »

Show Image

Are you folks referring to the Cherry 1800? I don't know much about these.

Alpine Winter GB | My Personal TMK Firmware Repo
IBM Rubber Band "Floss" Mod | Click Modding Alps 101 | Flame-Polishing Cherry MX Stems
Review: hasu's USB to USB converter
My boards:
More
AEKII 60% | Alps64 HHKB | Ducky Shine 3, MX Blues | IBM Model M #1391401, Nov. 1990 | IBM SSK #1391472, Nov. 1987, screw modded, rubber-band modded | Noppoo EC108-Pro, 45g | Infinity 60% v2 Hacker, Matias Quiet Pros | Infinity 60% v2 Standard, MX Browns | Cherry G80-1800LPCEU-2, MX Blacks | Cherry G80-1813 (Dolch), MX Blues | Unicomp M-122, ANSI-modded | Unicomp M-122 (Unsaver mod in progress) | 2x Unitek K-258, White Alps | Apple boards (IIGS, AEKII) | Varmilo VA87MR, Gateron Blacks | Filco Zero TKL, Fukka White Alps | Planck, Gateron Browns | Monarch, click-modded Cream Alps

Offline VesperSAINT

• vpsert
  • #CustomKorean
« Reply #1331 on: Fri, 13 March 2015, 14:58:29 »

Show Image

HUE~<3

4900th post~

Offline awhitedev

« Reply #1332 on: Fri, 13 March 2015, 15:03:07 »
Nice! 400 orders! Will everyone get extra keys or will it only be those who bought more than 1 set? Or, those who donated a significant amount?

Also, have there been discussions around which keys you'd want to add?

Sorry, a lot of questions I know, I may be willing to donate more to secure more keys  ;)

Thanks for all your work on this Bunny.  :thumb:

Offline SavvyBird

• Savvy Caps
« Reply #1333 on: Fri, 13 March 2015, 15:08:45 »
Some colored spacebars would be nice as extras
hi

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1334 on: Fri, 13 March 2015, 15:12:38 »
Nice! 400 orders! Will everyone get extra keys or will it only be those who bought more than 1 set? Or, those who donated a significant amount?

Also, have there been discussions around which keys you'd want to add?

Sorry, a lot of questions I know, I may be willing to donate more to secure more keys  ;)

Thanks for all your work on this Bunny.  :thumb:

eeveryone will get the same keys good sir

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1335 on: Fri, 13 March 2015, 15:22:23 »
closing in on 500

Offline heedpantsnow

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Old enough to know better
« Reply #1336 on: Fri, 13 March 2015, 15:25:44 »
whoa.  I'm assuming next price break is a ways off though?
I'm back.

Espresso machine overhaul: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=78261.0

Carbon Fiber keyboard base: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=54825

Offline VesperSAINT

• vpsert
  • #CustomKorean
« Reply #1337 on: Fri, 13 March 2015, 15:26:26 »
closing in on 500

Holy cow... that last 100 went by fast...

« Last Edit: Fri, 13 March 2015, 15:28:02 by VesperSAINT »

Offline monotagary

• Keycaps > Rent
« Reply #1338 on: Fri, 13 March 2015, 15:27:30 »
closing in on 500

yeah woah... either a lot of people jumped in or paid their orders... or vendor order?

Offline VesperSAINT

• vpsert
  • #CustomKorean
« Reply #1339 on: Fri, 13 March 2015, 15:28:10 »
yeah woah... either a lot of people jumped in or paid their orders... or vendor order?

This set can only get better~ The HYPE

Offline TheOpposition

« Reply #1340 on: Fri, 13 March 2015, 15:37:25 »
whoa.  I'm assuming next price break is a ways off though?

:p :p :p :p :p :D :D :D :D :D

That's great news!
(2) Poker II's
Poker 3 W/ Blues
JD40
Ergrodox

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1341 on: Fri, 13 March 2015, 15:46:58 »
closing in on 500

well we are closing in, not there, at about 450 right now

Offline VesperSAINT

• vpsert
  • #CustomKorean
« Reply #1342 on: Fri, 13 March 2015, 15:49:10 »

Still crazy insane though~ Just thinking about how many orders went through just today... AWESOME!

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1343 on: Fri, 13 March 2015, 15:49:49 »

Still crazy insane though~ Just thinking about how many orders went through just today... AWESOME!

yeah about 75 or so today

Offline VesperSAINT

• vpsert
  • #CustomKorean
« Reply #1344 on: Fri, 13 March 2015, 15:52:34 »

Offline ghostjuggernaut

• * Curator

Offline lobehold

« Reply #1346 on: Fri, 13 March 2015, 16:16:31 »
Well, not a bad start for the first entry into the mechanical keyboard world.

Now to get an actual keyboard to use the caps on...

Offline exitfire401

• * Global Moderator
  • The Force is Re/\l
« Reply #1347 on: Fri, 13 March 2015, 16:22:19 »
It's not possible to get a geekhack key from GMK correct?

it isnt possible sadly or that would have been there from the outset

Well... with TA we might be getting our first custom color, so maybe from there the next step is custom legends?

A man can dream.  :))

This is my hope. This buy has been a homerun. If TA is also a home run, and a custom color home run... they might open the doors for a Geekhack mold. It needs to be made. We need an official cherry profile Geekhack key. WE NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED IIIIITTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!

I would definitely donate toward that mold
Boards: Kingsaver Complicated Blue Alps |Sprit 60% Transparent MX Clears in Gateron housings with 62g gold Sprit springs lubed and RGB color shifting LEDs | Ducky Shine Zone MX Black with Blue LEDs | Realforce 10AE Variable Silenced

B/S/T thread: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=55351.0

Past projects: KBT Race 2 L.E.
Past Boards: Ducky Shine 2 | KBT Pure | LZ Aluminum Skin| HHKB | Realforce 23u |

Offline slickmamba

« Reply #1348 on: Fri, 13 March 2015, 16:26:42 »
What number do we need to hit for ctrl.alt to consider buying out to 400? :) at 400 saving 8$ a set we basically get 30 for free!

well we are at 390 right now

also, i wont be using the saving to buy more sets, im using the saving to add extra keys
Oh?  I didn't mean that you were using the donations for buying. Congrats on hitting the 400 point!!
Hi :)

Offline suicidal_orange

• * Global Moderator
« Reply #1349 on: Fri, 13 March 2015, 16:41:58 »
I've been waiting for more $ per £ but seems that's not going to happen.  I've never seen or used Cherry profile caps but hitting 450 orders and people buying two sets where I've seen PMK buys fail to get to 100 for the base set suggests this buy is something special - how hard will I be kicking myself in a couple of months if I don't pick up a set?
120/100g linear Zealio R1  
GMK Hyperfuse
'Split everything' perfection  
MX Clear
SA Hack'd by Geeks     
EasyAVR mod