Author Topic: (GB)HYPERFUSE GMK (currently shipping)  (Read 9761041 times)

Offline bueller

• MX baller
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • Church of the Ergo Clear
Re: (GB)HYPERFUSE GMK (orders closed)
« Reply #1800 on: Thu, 19 March 2015, 00:26:15 »
Can you add F1-F4 & F9-F12 with modifier color?

$$$$$$
It's a good width!  If it's half-width it's too narrow, and full-width is too wide. 

[WTT] bueller's trade thread - CLACKS WANTED

Offline slickmamba

« Reply #1801 on: Thu, 19 March 2015, 00:33:13 »
Can you add F1-F4 & F9-F12 with modifier color?
That is a lot of caps. I think people would rather have the other options such as a stepped/center stemmed ctrl key or something.

I second both a stepped and full control key if possible, but it goes against the artists wishes. Hope to hear a nice rate on this mockup :) ty for all your hard work bunny
« Last Edit: Thu, 19 March 2015, 00:35:46 by slickmamba »
Hi :)

Offline Synjin

• * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #1802 on: Thu, 19 March 2015, 00:34:23 »
Honestly quite happy since I trust bunny will choose the best extras he can.

Offline Wilba

• * Maker
  • Keyboard Stuff Person
    • wilba.tech
« Reply #1803 on: Thu, 19 March 2015, 00:48:47 »
Sorry if this was answered already, but will the 1U Numpad "0" have the "Ins" legend?

*edit* Not a complaint or a request. Just an observation that the current 1U "0" and "00" keys match a Numpad without navigation legends, and with people wanting 1800 support, one with "Ins" would match better.
« Last Edit: Thu, 19 March 2015, 01:04:23 by Wilba »

Offline quochung1989

• Vintage Cherry Collector
  • Frenzy Classic.
« Reply #1804 on: Thu, 19 March 2015, 00:50:55 »
Oh sorry. I forgot MOQ is 500  :'(

Offline hjc1710

« Reply #1805 on: Thu, 19 March 2015, 01:08:27 »
All right, since the Hyperfuse hype train simply can't be stopped, I'll contribute.

Got my Raindrop R2 order in today from Cody (thank you kindly sir) and it included the promised Hyperfuse shirt, shown here:

(I apologize for the horrendous selfie, that was an actual first for me)

The shirt is pretty... ****ing awesome. It turned out great. Made of a nice high quality material, feels very sturdy, quite comfortable, fits perfectly, and the purple is spot on. The main color of the shirt is like a greenish-beige, simply gorgeous. Definitely wearing it tomorrow and it will make its way into my t-shirt rotation (meaning someone needs eviction...). Nothing to say here other than, kudos Bun. This was executed perfectly, extremely pleased with it, and the generosity is much appreciated (as always) :). <3

First Hyperfuse package delivered. First happy customer. We're off to a good start guys  :thumb:
Filco Majestouch II (B) | Poker II (BR) | Cherry G80-11900 (BLK) | Das V3 (BR) | RS84 (soon...)

Granite | Skull Squadron | Deep Space | Raindrop R2 | Hyperfuse GMK (soon...)

Offline codyeatworld

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #1806 on: Thu, 19 March 2015, 01:10:58 »
Classic mirror (myspace) pic!

Thanks for the kind words. :D

Offline derzemel

« Reply #1807 on: Thu, 19 March 2015, 01:34:01 »
All right, since the Hyperfuse hype train simply can't be stopped, I'll contribute.

Got my Raindrop R2 order in today from Cody (thank you kindly sir) and it included the promised Hyperfuse shirt, shown here:

Show Image

The shirt is pretty... ****ing awesome. It turned out great. Made of a nice high quality material, feels very sturdy, quite comfortable, fits perfectly, and the purple is spot on. The main color of the shirt is like a greenish-beige, simply gorgeous. Definitely wearing it tomorrow and it will make its way into my t-shirt rotation (meaning someone needs eviction...). Nothing to say here other than, kudos Bun. This was executed perfectly, extremely pleased with it, and the generosity is much appreciated (as always) :). <3

First Hyperfuse package delivered. First happy customer. We're off to a good start guys  :thumb:

I WANT ONE OF THOSE TSHIRTS SOOOOOOOOOOOO BAD
IT hurts :(((((((((

P.S: it looks very good man. Congatulations!!!
« Last Edit: Thu, 19 March 2015, 01:42:35 by derzemel »

Offline hjc1710

« Reply #1808 on: Thu, 19 March 2015, 01:41:10 »

Show Image

I WANT ONE OF THOSE TSHIRTS SOOOOOOOOOOOO BAD
IT hurts :((((((((((

Soon, my friend, soon.
Filco Majestouch II (B) | Poker II (BR) | Cherry G80-11900 (BLK) | Das V3 (BR) | RS84 (soon...)

Granite | Skull Squadron | Deep Space | Raindrop R2 | Hyperfuse GMK (soon...)

Offline litesung

« Reply #1809 on: Thu, 19 March 2015, 02:29:06 »
DELETED
« Last Edit: Tue, 03 July 2018, 22:29:23 by litesung »

Offline Ngt

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #1810 on: Thu, 19 March 2015, 02:32:49 »

Show Image

The shirt is pretty... ****ing awesome. It turned out great. Made of a nice high quality material, feels very sturdy, quite comfortable, fits perfectly, and the purple is spot on. The main color of the shirt is like a greenish-beige, simply gorgeous. Definitely wearing it tomorrow and it will make its way into my t-shirt rotation (meaning someone needs eviction...). Nothing to say here other than, kudos Bun. This was executed perfectly, extremely pleased with it, and the generosity is much appreciated (as always) :) . <3

That's one nice shirt indeed! I like it.

Silenced Novatouch w/ Hack'd by Geeks

Sold: Ducky Zero Shine (Brown) | Poker 2 (Blue) | HHKB 55g Type-S

Offline bueller

• MX baller
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #1811 on: Thu, 19 March 2015, 02:49:11 »
Although my suggestion for a purple spacebar was shot down, there were others who preferred colored enter keys (purple perhaps?).  How do people feel about adding a purple enter key if it fits in the budget?

That's pretty much been already decided on, we're getting a cyan enter key with purple legends.
It's a good width!  If it's half-width it's too narrow, and full-width is too wide. 

Offline rabidwombat

« Reply #1812 on: Thu, 19 March 2015, 04:38:38 »
Sorry if this was answered already, but will the 1U Numpad "0" have the "Ins" legend?

*edit* Not a complaint or a request. Just an observation that the current 1U "0" and "00" keys match a Numpad without navigation legends, and with people wanting 1800 support, one with "Ins" would match better.

I raised this observation several pages back as well! Just wondering what's the motivation behind the 0 and 00 keys, and what will be a good use for them as the numpad keys are with navigation legends, and may not really go well with legendless 0 and 00 keys.

Offline dimmu

« Reply #1813 on: Thu, 19 March 2015, 04:55:22 »
i would like to suggest a backspace key for hhkb layouts as one of the bonus keys.

Offline Wilba

• * Maker
  • Keyboard Stuff Person
    • wilba.tech
« Reply #1814 on: Thu, 19 March 2015, 05:17:42 »
i would like to suggest a backspace key for hhkb layouts as one of the bonus keys.

That was in there from the beginning. Maybe you should ask for a row 1 backslash key ;)

Offline Sed8op8

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Keyboard Padawan
« Reply #1815 on: Thu, 19 March 2015, 05:21:30 »

Show Image

Wow I quite like that tshirt and that was awesome of bunny to hook that up for your loyal support. Hopefully we will see an option to purchase these down the line.  I'm really glad I chose to jump in at the last second on this. I'm in a couple othe GBs right now so it hurt my wallet ( not to mention the 87u 55g I just bought) anyways the mock ups look great and I am very happy with how this is rolling out. As I said in an earlier post, whenever I have had ideas or input about this set I swear a post from bunny comes in addressing everything before I even get to post. Thanks again guys great job!
Looking for Black KMAC 2 or KMAC LE Preferably unbuilt kit but will consider an assembled board with clears Please PM me if you can help 8) Always on the lookout for KBK/KWK Bro Reapers,V2s and Clack factory skulls have lots of caps for trade

Offline chipchop

« Reply #1816 on: Thu, 19 March 2015, 07:54:29 »
I'd love a "caps lock" key that reads "escape". Vim users unite!  :p

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1817 on: Thu, 19 March 2015, 08:00:07 »
quick update

the keychains the first 50 orders get as a gift arrived today, ill get pics later when im back from hospital

as well as another gift for the next 50 people

new business cards are also in which every order will get, and im in the process of ordering stickers for everyone
I'M IN THE PROCESS OF MOVING RIGHT NOW, WILL BE BACK AROUND SOON

Offline MAR82

• Keyboard Addict
« Reply #1818 on: Thu, 19 March 2015, 08:02:42 »
quick update

the keychains the first 50 orders get as a gift arrived today, ill get pics later when im back from hospital

new business cards are also in which every order will get, and im in the process of ordering stickers for everyone

Sounds like the people with the first 50 orders are going to be in for a nice treat
(I sure hope that I"m part of that list  ;D )

Offline bueller

• MX baller
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #1819 on: Thu, 19 March 2015, 08:03:26 »
quick update

Are you going to be selling those CTRL ALT shirts? I'm gonna need one of those to wear to work, it will be a hit with the boys.

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1820 on: Thu, 19 March 2015, 08:04:53 »
quick update

Are you going to be selling those CTRL ALT shirts? I'm gonna need one of those to wear to work, it will be a hit with the boys.

yup

i bought a bunch of them they are all on hand and ready to go

we are just working on the new version of the store right now, once we have the beta store going, they will be up to test the store

Offline bueller

• MX baller
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #1821 on: Thu, 19 March 2015, 08:22:52 »
quick update

yup

we are just working on the new version of the store right now, once we have the beta store going, they will be up to test the store

Sweet, cheers Bunnz!

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1822 on: Thu, 19 March 2015, 08:26:29 »
quick update

yup

Sweet, cheers Bunnz!

ill post here when its up

Offline dimmu

« Reply #1823 on: Thu, 19 March 2015, 08:32:49 »

That was in there from the beginning. Maybe you should ask for a row 1 backslash key ;)

ah yeah just noticed that it was already there! i dont really care about the backslash key, those two spots at the upper right hand corner are for my artisan keycaps. i would love an off center stepped control key tho!!

Offline Skuloth

« Reply #1824 on: Thu, 19 March 2015, 08:32:49 »
You should share some of pictures of the stickers youll be shipping with the set :D

Unless I'm bad at things and the stickers will be the same art as you shared yesterday.
Planck w/ Zealios

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1825 on: Thu, 19 March 2015, 08:33:29 »
You should share some of pictures of the stickers youll be shipping with the set :D

Unless I'm bad at things and the stickers will be the same art as you shared yesterday.

the stickers for the gb will be hyperfuse specific, and when i have pics and they are done ill share

Offline Skuloth

« Reply #1826 on: Thu, 19 March 2015, 08:38:52 »

the stickers for the gb will be hyperfuse specific, and when i have pics and they are done ill share

The excitement grows.
Planck w/ Zealios

Offline oledome

• not batman
« Reply #1827 on: Thu, 19 March 2015, 08:41:19 »
Am I right in thinking every extra ISO top print would mean an ANSI key with no front print? If so this is my way of telling the ANSI crowd to support an extra ISO key or two.  :p

Offline Geroximo

« Reply #1828 on: Thu, 19 March 2015, 08:53:27 »
We'll get stickers? STICKERS FU** YEAH ! I love stickers  :p

Offline Skuloth

« Reply #1829 on: Thu, 19 March 2015, 08:59:40 »

This is exactly how I feel lol.
Planck w/ Zealios

Offline LechnerDE

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #1830 on: Thu, 19 March 2015, 09:50:03 »
quick update

Wow that's super cool!

How do we know whether we were among the first 50 orders? :D

Offline nathanrosspowell

• * Destiny Supporter
    • nathanrosspowell.com
« Reply #1831 on: Thu, 19 March 2015, 09:50:41 »

This is exactly how I feel lol.

Hands up who's got a sticker collection  :D

Offline monotagary

• Keycaps > Rent
« Reply #1832 on: Thu, 19 March 2015, 09:52:12 »
quick update

Wow that's super cool!

How do we know whether we were among the first 50 orders? :D

We find out when we get our orders.  :))

Offline NoblesseOblige

« Reply #1833 on: Thu, 19 March 2015, 10:22:22 »
Glad to hear the GB was an overwhelming success. I look forward to the caps and whatever bonuses I may receive.  :thumb:

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1834 on: Thu, 19 March 2015, 11:58:32 »
new update

quotes back in

we have room for MORE keys

Offline Skuloth

« Reply #1835 on: Thu, 19 March 2015, 12:03:01 »
*cough* 1.25 or 1.75 fn keys *cough*
Planck w/ Zealios

Offline daviswalkers

• HHKB Amature 2
    • Graphic Design Portfolio
(GB)HYPERFUSE GMK (orders closed)
« Reply #1836 on: Thu, 19 March 2015, 12:04:38 »
new update

quotes back in

*starts salivating*

Edit: I do like the idea of separated ISO and ansi keys but understand support for other layouts or more cosmetic keys will likely be what is added and am completely happy with that too
« Last Edit: Thu, 19 March 2015, 12:06:56 by daviswalkers »

Compact-SQ |          VE.A
 65g Zealios    |      78g Zealios

Offline Sed8op8

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Keyboard Padawan
« Reply #1837 on: Thu, 19 March 2015, 12:07:12 »
new update

quotes back in

Wow bunny that's freaking awesome ! I'm super super excited. Thank you so much for this especially amidst all your personal irl stuff going on you sir are a gentleman and a scholar  :thumb:
Looking for Black KMAC 2 or KMAC LE Preferably unbuilt kit but will consider an assembled board with clears Please PM me if you can help 8) Always on the lookout for KBK/KWK Bro Reapers,V2s and Clack factory skulls have lots of caps for trade

Offline Dreamre

• kbdlife
« Reply #1838 on: Thu, 19 March 2015, 12:07:52 »
new update

quotes back in

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS  :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

Offline Skuloth

« Reply #1839 on: Thu, 19 March 2015, 12:08:25 »
Oh +1 for splitting ansi keys.
Planck w/ Zealios

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1840 on: Thu, 19 March 2015, 12:14:49 »
new update

quotes back in

Wow bunny that's freaking awesome ! I'm super super excited. Thank you so much for this especially amidst all your personal irl stuff going on you sir are a gentleman and a scholar  :thumb:

yeah i feel like i have appointments every day right now sadly

i just wanna confirm something thats being added

in the last mockup i posted there was a stepped ctrl key, after some discussion we agreed to switch that to a full touch control key

now there will be a stepped "ctrl" key and a full touch "control" key, both for r3

here are some thoughts for discussion on what to add after this

some people wanted non front printed iso legends, after much thought, i can only think of one good way to do this without having too many duplicate keys, and that is to have dedicated ansi and dedicated iso keys and no front printed legends

my only problem with this solution is it mean changing something that was in the original pack, and therefore changing something people have already purchased, so i can only do this if there are ZERO objections

also on the table for additions would be

75% support
cyan on purple enter and escape
coloured 1.25 windows keys and a 1.25 fn key if gmk can do an fn key in that size
nibs

please understand i am not suggesting we can add all these options, but 1 or 2 of them should be no problem depending on pack size

also of note these are not the only options being considered, so feel free to throw in your 2 cents whilst im finalising the final pack over the next day or so ready to order on monday

Offline radio_killah

• Chinchillin'
« Reply #1841 on: Thu, 19 March 2015, 12:17:02 »
My opinion is that we keep the ISO legends combined on keys and add more compatibility rather than duplicate extra keys for "aesthetics"

Offline Skuloth

« Reply #1842 on: Thu, 19 March 2015, 12:17:50 »
I'm okay with splitting ansi and iso legends. Also I value different keys higher than adding 2 sets of aesthetic esc / enters. Im still going to mention that cyan on purple > purple on cyan :P

+1 vote for split iso / ansi
+1 vote for 1.25 fn
Planck w/ Zealios

Offline monotagary

• Keycaps > Rent
« Reply #1843 on: Thu, 19 March 2015, 12:21:55 »
new update

quotes back in

in the last mockup i posted there was a stepped ctrl key, after some discussion we agreed to switch that to a full touch control key

now there will be a stepped "ctrl" key and a full touch "control" key, both for r3

some people wanted non front printed iso legends, after much thought, i can only think of one good way to do this without having too many duplicate keys, and that is to have dedicated ansi and dedicated iso keys and no front printed legends

my only problem with this solution is it mean changing something that was in the original pack, and therefore changing something people have already purchased, so i can only do this if there are ZERO objections

75% support
coloured 1.25 windows keys and a 1.25 fn key if gmk can do an fn key in that size
nibs

please understand i am not suggesting we can add all these options, but 1 or 2 of them should be no problem depending on pack size

also of note these are not the only options being considered, so feel free to throw in your 2 cents whilst im finalising the final pack over the next day or so ready to order on monday

I think the option for both a full-touch control and a stepped CTRL is nice!

I think the accent enter and esc keys would be super nice too.

Offline ghostjuggernaut

• * Curator
« Reply #1844 on: Thu, 19 March 2015, 12:23:39 »
No objections here. I am also interested in more key types, rather than different colors. As much as I like cyan on purple over purple on cyan, I'd rather have the added functionality down the road.

Offline Dreamre

• kbdlife
« Reply #1845 on: Thu, 19 March 2015, 12:24:01 »
+1 for splitting ISO and ANSI.

Thanks for your hard work for this GB Bunny!

Offline DarthGamer76

« Reply #1846 on: Thu, 19 March 2015, 12:30:39 »
I've said it before but separating the ANSI and ISO keys is something I really would like to see happen.

Thanks for the hard work Bunny.

Offline Sygaldry

• Edema Ruh
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • All the truth in the world is held in stories.
« Reply #1847 on: Thu, 19 March 2015, 12:34:20 »
My vote for the additional additional keys goes to 75% support. There would be overlaps with a bunch of other layouts too like the 65% layout so it could be useful for many.

Also the Cyan on Purple Enter/ESC please  ;D
null

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1848 on: Thu, 19 March 2015, 12:36:22 »
My vote for the additional additional keys goes to 75% support. There would be overlaps with a bunch of other layouts too like the 65% layout so it could be useful for many.

Also the Cyan on Purple Enter/ESC please  ;D

as a main pusher of the 75% keys, and im sure you did this before, but could you let me know exactly whats needed and for what row
« Last Edit: Thu, 19 March 2015, 12:44:29 by BunnyLake »

Offline jorgenslee

« Reply #1849 on: Thu, 19 March 2015, 12:40:39 »
new update

quotes back in

75% support
nibs

Wow, that's a lot of keys. This is getting exciting. How about a novelty keycap in R1? But I do hope though that GMK would give a freebie keycap just like the 'Joker' keycap in Ivan's GMK Dolch.