Author Topic: (GB)HYPERFUSE GMK (currently shipping)  (Read 9761138 times)

Offline nathanrosspowell

• * Destiny Supporter
    • nathanrosspowell.com
Re: (GB)HYPERFUSE GMK (orders closed)
« Reply #2400 on: Thu, 16 July 2015, 14:39:49 »
hyperfuse is in the US

got some paperwork to do before it can be picked up, but if the forms come through fast, and they are completed today we can pick it up tomorrow

I can't wait to put it on my 1800 and then HHKB later  ;D

Same! The reason why I got two sets :D Just need that color matched Topre spacebar now ;)

Offline ccarlitos2

« Reply #2401 on: Thu, 16 July 2015, 16:00:10 »
hyperfuse is in the US

got some paperwork to do before it can be picked up, but if the forms come through fast, and they are completed today we can pick it up tomorrow

Nice!!!! Can't wait to see the pictures :D
HHKB Pro 1| Poker 2(MX Browns)| Leopold FC200R (MX Blue)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Yup, that tasted purple" -Lulu

Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/138889771@N05/

Offline suicidal_orange

• * Global Moderator
« Reply #2402 on: Thu, 16 July 2015, 16:03:24 »
hyperfuse is in the US

ohh I don't know if its been asked before, or maybe I asked it but I'm a goof will the package be marked down if they are being sent from the US to avoid customs?

Hack'd by Geeks was sent by Cody from the US and it was marked as $20, hopefully this will be the same but if it comes in a posh box customs might not buy it...
120/100g linear Zealio R1  
GMK Hyperfuse
'Split everything' perfection  
MX Clear
SA Hack'd by Geeks     
EasyAVR mod

Offline Ngt

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #2403 on: Thu, 16 July 2015, 16:25:14 »
hyperfuse is in the US

I wonder how does this work when you have a massive parcel coming your way. You cannot declare $20 for such a big ass order. They will know for sure it is worth more than that. Did you put that into account into the price of the set or did you take the hit alone?

Silenced Novatouch w/ Hack'd by Geeks

Sold: Ducky Zero Shine (Brown) | Poker 2 (Blue) | HHKB 55g Type-S

Offline strict

• TKL Zealot
« Reply #2404 on: Thu, 16 July 2015, 16:50:17 »

hyperfuse is in the US

After the **** day I had, this is a welcome bit of news! Thanks for the update :)

Realforce EK45 (Silenced)  |  Realforce 87UW (45g)  |  Realforce 87UWS (Variable)
Filco MJ2 TKL (Cherry Clears)  |  Phantom 87 (78g Gateron Clears)  |  Phantom 86 (67g Zealios)

Offline calvinhousecat

« Reply #2405 on: Thu, 16 July 2015, 16:59:13 »
hyperfuse is in the US

Offline Jason_IRL

« Reply #2406 on: Thu, 16 July 2015, 17:13:01 »
hyperfuse is in the US

I wonder how does this work when you have a massive parcel coming your way. You cannot declare $20 for such a big ass order. They will know for sure it is worth more than that. Did you put that into account into the price of the set or did you take the hit alone?

I assume it was shipped to the US to avoid having to pay customs.

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #2407 on: Thu, 16 July 2015, 17:15:31 »
hyperfuse is in the US

i believe there will be some sort of import fee to the us but it should be very little, i guess ill find out tomorrow
I'M IN THE PROCESS OF MOVING RIGHT NOW, WILL BE BACK AROUND SOON

Offline Ngt

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #2408 on: Thu, 16 July 2015, 17:32:30 »
hyperfuse is in the US

i believe there will be some sort of import fee to the us but it should be very little, i guess ill find out tomorrow
Fair enough. I'm curious to know. I sent you a PM on a similar matter, I hope we can sort it out.

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #2409 on: Thu, 16 July 2015, 17:47:32 »
hyperfuse is in the US

Fair enough. I'm curious to know. I sent you a PM on a similar matter, I hope we can sort it out.

im about to hit bed now ill finish up on my pms in the morning so ill read and reply to it then good sir

Offline Ngt

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #2410 on: Thu, 16 July 2015, 18:10:09 »

hyperfuse is in the US

im about to hit bed now ill finish up on my pms in the morning so ill read and reply to it then good sir

Oh of course, my last post was not meant to pressure you up. I know you are a busy man and that I'm not the only one to PM you. It was more of an acknowledgement of sending. Have good night then.

Offline cuongcan2020

« Reply #2411 on: Thu, 16 July 2015, 20:13:29 »

Bunny, I did shoot you a pm regarding changes of address. Bought the spot from a redditor.

Offline Jokrik

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #2412 on: Thu, 16 July 2015, 20:28:48 »
Uh Oh,
My LS is ready....
Women always figure out the truth. Always. - Han Solo

Offline heedpantsnow

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Old enough to know better
« Reply #2413 on: Thu, 16 July 2015, 20:42:50 »
Oh man I'm going to have the following waiting for me when I get home from my conference:
Multiple sets of HyperHypeFuse
Multiple CtrlAlt 60 PCB's
BB v2's from Cosmos sale

Heavy breathing...
I'm back.

Espresso machine overhaul: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=78261.0

Carbon Fiber keyboard base: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=54825

Offline ccarlitos2

« Reply #2414 on: Thu, 16 July 2015, 20:45:34 »
Oh man I'm going to have the following waiting for me when I get home from my conference:
Multiple sets of HyperHypeFuse
Multiple CtrlAlt 60 PCB's
BB v2's from Cosmos sale

Heavy breathing...

Ahhh super jealous!!!! Can't wait to see what comes of it all :D
HHKB Pro 1| Poker 2(MX Browns)| Leopold FC200R (MX Blue)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Yup, that tasted purple" -Lulu

Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/138889771@N05/

Offline njbair

• I love the Powerglove. It's so bad.
    • nickbair.net
« Reply #2415 on: Thu, 16 July 2015, 22:01:17 »
I've got two sets of HF coming. Honestly not sure what I'll do with them at this point.

I'd bought a NIB G80-1800 with MX Blacks, but I'm not sure if I want to keep that...I'd also have to mod the PCB to remove the winkeys, and while I'm at it I'd probably replace the MX blacks with a non-linear switch. I have a Dolch PAC I can put them on, but I might just keep that one stock. It'd be kind of a shame to not take advantage of the 1800 compatibility for at least one of the two sets. Even a bigger shame, I think, to put a set on one of my 60% boards. Just seems like too many unused keys. That said, I'm heavily tempted to save a set for my forthcoming Smallfry JD40 with purple plates. That would look so awesome.

Ugh, first world problems!

Alpine Winter GB | My Personal TMK Firmware Repo
IBM Rubber Band "Floss" Mod | Click Modding Alps 101 | Flame-Polishing Cherry MX Stems
Review: hasu's USB to USB converter
My boards:
More
AEKII 60% | Alps64 HHKB | Ducky Shine 3, MX Blues | IBM Model M #1391401, Nov. 1990 | IBM SSK #1391472, Nov. 1987, screw modded, rubber-band modded | Noppoo EC108-Pro, 45g | Infinity 60% v2 Hacker, Matias Quiet Pros | Infinity 60% v2 Standard, MX Browns | Cherry G80-1800LPCEU-2, MX Blacks | Cherry G80-1813 (Dolch), MX Blues | Unicomp M-122, ANSI-modded | Unicomp M-122 (Unsaver mod in progress) | 2x Unitek K-258, White Alps | Apple boards (IIGS, AEKII) | Varmilo VA87MR, Gateron Blacks | Filco Zero TKL, Fukka White Alps | Planck, Gateron Browns | Monarch, click-modded Cream Alps

Offline Skuloth

« Reply #2416 on: Thu, 16 July 2015, 22:07:48 »
I've got two sets of HF coming. Honestly not sure what I'll do with them at this point.

I'd bought a NIB G80-1800 with MX Blacks, but I'm not sure if I want to keep that...I'd also have to mod the PCB to remove the winkeys, and while I'm at it I'd probably replace the MX blacks with a non-linear switch. I have a Dolch PAC I can put them on, but I might just keep that one stock. It'd be kind of a shame to not take advantage of the 1800 compatibility for at least one of the two sets. Even a bigger shame, I think, to put a set on one of my 60% boards. Just seems like too many unused keys. That said, I'm heavily tempted to save a set for my forthcoming Smallfry JD40 with purple plates. That would look so awesome.

Deep space for JD40s :P
Planck w/ Zealios

Offline swimmingbird

• * Elevated Elder
  • keyset hoarder
« Reply #2417 on: Thu, 16 July 2015, 22:43:39 »

Dat feel when you only use 61 keys and they send you 120+

105758-0

Offline mason

• have fun with her, ryan
« Reply #2418 on: Fri, 17 July 2015, 00:42:03 »

Maybe you can ask infiniti to mod your 1800. Right now he has my 1800 with winkeys and when it comes back it'll be wkl  :D

Offline CommonCurt

• One of the cool kids
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • 🍒 Beige or Bust
    • My Flickr Page
« Reply #2419 on: Fri, 17 July 2015, 01:18:09 »
hyperfuse is in the US

Yay.  Great news.  So looking forward to this set.
Some of Ye ole  Keyboards -->
More
OTD Koala:  62g Old MX-Blacks   |   LZ-GH V2:  MX-?62g   |   KMAC2:   62g Tactile MX-Greys   |   LZ CLS s:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   X60:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   GON NerD 60:  62g Old MX-Clears   |   Filco MJ2 (Beige) TKL's:  62g MX-Clears  &   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   IBM '91 SSK

WTB/WTS/WTT ---->
More

Offline njbair

• nickbair.net
« Reply #2420 on: Fri, 17 July 2015, 23:06:03 »

Maybe you can ask infiniti to mod your 1800. Right now he has my 1800 with winkeys and when it comes back it'll be wkl  :D

I don't mind doing the work. In fact, it will probably be fun. I'm just not sure if I'm going to be happy with the end result. I guess there's only one way to find out...

IBM Rubber Band "Floss" Mod | Click Modding Alps 101 | Flame-Polishing Cherry MX Stems
My boards:
More
AEKII 60% | Alps64 HHKB | Ducky Shine 3, MX Blues | IBM Model M #1391401, Nov. 1990 | IBM SSK #1391472, Nov. 1987, screw modded, rubber-band modded | Noppoo EC108-Pro, 45g | Infinity 60% v2 Hacker, Matias Quiet Pros | Infinity 60% v2 Standard, MX Browns | Cherry G80-1800LPCEU-2, MX Blacks | Cherry G80-1813 (Dolch), MX Blues | Unicomp M-122, ANSI-modded | Unicomp M-122 (Unsaver mod in progress) | 2x Unitek K-258, White Alps | Apple boards (IIGS, AEKII) | Varmilo VA87MR, Gateron Blacks | Filco Zero TKL, Fukka White Alps | Planck, Gateron Browns | Monarch, click-modded Cream Alps

Offline sethk_

• Grand Master Wizard Pizza
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • www.kbdhub.com
    • My webstore
« Reply #2421 on: Sat, 18 July 2015, 00:36:53 »

I don't mind doing the work. In fact, it will probably be fun. I'm just not sure if I'm going to be happy with the end result. I guess there's only one way to find out...
If it is about windows keys, hoffman suggested setting up one of the alts to be the windows key. I personally love winkeyless layouts, look very clean and symmetrical.

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #2422 on: Sat, 18 July 2015, 05:51:36 »
"Thank you, if I need anything else regarding this shipment I’ll contact you immediately. Otherwise we will send the information to US Customs today for release overnight, barring any delays on their end, the shipment should deliver Monday.

Have a great day."

Offline 64rky

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #2423 on: Sat, 18 July 2015, 05:54:25 »
"Thank you, if I need anything else regarding this shipment I’ll contact you immediately. Otherwise we will send the information to US Customs today for release overnight, barring any delays on their end, the shipment should deliver Monday.

Have a great day."

Much excitement!

Offline derzemel

« Reply #2424 on: Sat, 18 July 2015, 05:55:10 »
I feel like a child before Christmas

Offline Ngt

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #2425 on: Sat, 18 July 2015, 06:21:25 »

Have a great day."

Oh yeah baby! Nice. I'll receive the keycaps set before the case of my new project :'(. I need to find a case!

Offline CommonCurt

• One of the cool kids
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • 🍒 Beige or Bust
    • My Flickr Page
« Reply #2426 on: Sat, 18 July 2015, 07:47:18 »

Have a great day."

Way to go  :)
Some of Ye ole  Keyboards -->
More
OTD Koala:  62g Old MX-Blacks   |   LZ-GH V2:  MX-?62g   |   KMAC2:   62g Tactile MX-Greys   |   LZ CLS s:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   X60:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   GON NerD 60:  62g Old MX-Clears   |   Filco MJ2 (Beige) TKL's:  62g MX-Clears  &   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   IBM '91 SSK

WTB/WTS/WTT ---->
More

Offline asdfjkl36

• blue shirt guy
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • --- Click Clacks and Cats --- -- Cyan > Purple --
« Reply #2427 on: Sat, 18 July 2015, 09:17:12 »

Offline Blackhawk

« Reply #2428 on: Sat, 18 July 2015, 09:26:32 »
Situation = good. :D

Offline DanielT

• * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #2429 on: Sat, 18 July 2015, 09:39:58 »

(Attachment Link)
It feels good! The hell with the rest of them, you need only 60%  :cool:
Semnătura lu’ pește prăjit ....

Offline heedpantsnow

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Old enough to know better
« Reply #2430 on: Sat, 18 July 2015, 13:40:57 »

(Attachment Link)
It feels good! The hell with the rest of them, you need only 60%  :cool:

Yup. Gotta have something to fill the bathtub with anyways.
I'm back.

Espresso machine overhaul: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=78261.0

Carbon Fiber keyboard base: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=54825

Offline njbair

• nickbair.net
« Reply #2431 on: Sat, 18 July 2015, 22:34:03 »

If it is about windows keys, hoffman suggested setting up one of the alts to be the windows key. I personally love winkeyless layouts, look very clean and symmetrical.

I'm OK with no winkeys. By "end result" I was mostly referring to the sturdiness/aesthetics of a board with a modded PCB. I'm sure it'll be fine, just a little jittery about it is all.

My boards:
More

Offline bueller

• MX baller
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • Church of the Ergo Clear
« Reply #2432 on: Sat, 18 July 2015, 22:46:45 »
The race is on! Super excited to have this and Triumph Adler in the mail.
It's a good width!  If it's half-width it's too narrow, and full-width is too wide. 

[WTT] bueller's trade thread - CLACKS WANTED

Offline billnye

• ability man
« Reply #2433 on: Sat, 18 July 2015, 22:47:28 »
Thanks for the updates bunny. Looking forward to this set on my LZ :).

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #2434 on: Mon, 20 July 2015, 14:31:29 »
half of hyperfuse arrived today

the other half is being delivered tomorrow

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #2435 on: Mon, 20 July 2015, 14:32:48 »
the "hype"rfuse is real :P

Offline LXXXIX

• Just remember all caps when you spell the man name
« Reply #2436 on: Mon, 20 July 2015, 14:33:18 »
So hype!

Offline sethk_

• Grand Master Wizard Pizza
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • www.kbdhub.com
    • My webstore
« Reply #2437 on: Mon, 20 July 2015, 14:35:04 »
half of hyperfuse arrived today

the other half is being delivered tomorrow
pics or riot!

Offline inanis

• Truly Literally The Cloud
  • * Destiny Supporter
    • SEALWoodworking
« Reply #2438 on: Mon, 20 July 2015, 14:36:26 »
The hype is so real! I am so excited I don't know what to do with myself. I'm getting this along with Hack'd, which I've been waiting patiently on to be shipped with HyperFuse. But I think I'm going to be overcome with so much awesome in one day I might explode. I must get my boards ready.  :thumb:
Some hearts are gallows, I'm not here for hangin' around

Offline osi

« Reply #2439 on: Mon, 20 July 2015, 14:50:40 »
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline asdfjkl36

• blue shirt guy
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • --- Click Clacks and Cats --- -- Cyan > Purple --
« Reply #2440 on: Mon, 20 July 2015, 15:31:07 »
sweeeet. Getting close to delivery :)

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #2441 on: Mon, 20 July 2015, 15:44:06 »

Offline FunkMasterJ

« Reply #2442 on: Mon, 20 July 2015, 15:46:12 »

Offline inanis

• Truly Literally The Cloud
  • * Destiny Supporter
    • SEALWoodworking
« Reply #2443 on: Mon, 20 July 2015, 15:48:17 »
It is so beautiful...and it looks like so much work to sort all that out. I wish you the best of luck. How you pull this stuff off is amazing to me.  :thumb:
Some hearts are gallows, I'm not here for hangin' around

Offline scubaste

« Reply #2444 on: Mon, 20 July 2015, 15:52:21 »
Hummina hummina hummina.

Offline nathanrosspowell

• * Destiny Supporter
    • nathanrosspowell.com
« Reply #2445 on: Mon, 20 July 2015, 15:55:30 »
Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Congrats Bunny & Co. this is an amazing accomplishment!

Offline Sent

• Simplistic Serenity
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
« Reply #2446 on: Mon, 20 July 2015, 15:56:06 »
Mmm....tasty.

Offline rainb1ood

• so pretty so plastic
« Reply #2447 on: Mon, 20 July 2015, 15:57:49 »
Can I have one GMK bag please? :D

Offline codyeatworld

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #2448 on: Mon, 20 July 2015, 16:14:47 »
Hey everyone! Just checking in, I have dedicated time for tomorrow, Wednesday and Friday to begin quality control, sorting and shipping. Assuming everything goes to plan, sets will being going out next week.

<3

Offline suicidal_orange

• * Global Moderator
« Reply #2449 on: Mon, 20 July 2015, 16:20:33 »
I thought that looked like a bag full of ISO shifts, the thought horrified me but it is!

I hope you have some friends there to help if you have 120 bags like that which need to be split, or you're going to go insane...
120/100g linear Zealio R1  
GMK Hyperfuse
'Split everything' perfection  
MX Clear
SA Hack'd by Geeks     
EasyAVR mod