Author Topic: (GB)HYPERFUSE GMK (currently shipping)  (Read 9761041 times)

Offline njbair

• I love the Powerglove. It's so bad.
    • nickbair.net
Re: (GB)HYPERFUSE GMK (orders closed)
« Reply #2600 on: Sat, 01 August 2015, 09:32:19 »
has the hyperfuse been shipped?

I imagine we'll get an update as soon as the first lot hits the post! From the looks of it Cody has a lotta  sortin' to do! We're in the home stretch, though! !!  :thumb:

Still salty that Triumph Adler shipped before this though.

Remember that Ctrl-Alt chose to receive these unsorted so that they could put more money back into the set with extras. I know TA uses custom colors and that's a cost factor, but I think when you see these two sets side-by-side you'll see that it was worth the extra wait.

Alpine Winter GB | My Personal TMK Firmware Repo
IBM Rubber Band "Floss" Mod | Click Modding Alps 101 | Flame-Polishing Cherry MX Stems
Review: hasu's USB to USB converter
My boards:
More
AEKII 60% | Alps64 HHKB | Ducky Shine 3, MX Blues | IBM Model M #1391401, Nov. 1990 | IBM SSK #1391472, Nov. 1987, screw modded, rubber-band modded | Noppoo EC108-Pro, 45g | Infinity 60% v2 Hacker, Matias Quiet Pros | Infinity 60% v2 Standard, MX Browns | Cherry G80-1800LPCEU-2, MX Blacks | Cherry G80-1813 (Dolch), MX Blues | Unicomp M-122, ANSI-modded | Unicomp M-122 (Unsaver mod in progress) | 2x Unitek K-258, White Alps | Apple boards (IIGS, AEKII) | Varmilo VA87MR, Gateron Blacks | Filco Zero TKL, Fukka White Alps | Planck, Gateron Browns | Monarch, click-modded Cream Alps

Offline filphil

• One day I hope to find a love like JD and Turk
« Reply #2601 on: Sat, 01 August 2015, 09:33:19 »

I imagine we'll get an update as soon as the first lot hits the post! From the looks of it Cody has a lotta  sortin' to do! We're in the home stretch, though! !!  :thumb:

Remember that Ctrl-Alt chose to receive these unsorted so that they could put more money back into the set with extras. I know TA uses custom colors and that's a cost factor, but I think when you see these two sets side-by-side you'll see that it was worth the extra wait.

I think these two sets might be the top contenders for GMK keycap set of the year award. 

Offline njbair

• nickbair.net
« Reply #2602 on: Sat, 01 August 2015, 09:42:53 »

I think these two sets might be the top contenders for GMK keycap set of the year award.

GMK Hyperfuse, GMK TA, SA Retro, Hack'd by Geeks, the first successful Alps GB, and many, many others.

Rather than a keycap set of the year award, I think we should just call 2015 the Year of the Keycap.

IBM Rubber Band "Floss" Mod | Click Modding Alps 101 | Flame-Polishing Cherry MX Stems
My boards:
More
AEKII 60% | Alps64 HHKB | Ducky Shine 3, MX Blues | IBM Model M #1391401, Nov. 1990 | IBM SSK #1391472, Nov. 1987, screw modded, rubber-band modded | Noppoo EC108-Pro, 45g | Infinity 60% v2 Hacker, Matias Quiet Pros | Infinity 60% v2 Standard, MX Browns | Cherry G80-1800LPCEU-2, MX Blacks | Cherry G80-1813 (Dolch), MX Blues | Unicomp M-122, ANSI-modded | Unicomp M-122 (Unsaver mod in progress) | 2x Unitek K-258, White Alps | Apple boards (IIGS, AEKII) | Varmilo VA87MR, Gateron Blacks | Filco Zero TKL, Fukka White Alps | Planck, Gateron Browns | Monarch, click-modded Cream Alps

Offline swimmingbird

• * Elevated Elder
  • keyset hoarder
« Reply #2603 on: Sat, 01 August 2015, 09:46:02 »

GMK Hyperfuse, GMK TA, SA Retro, Hack'd by Geeks, the first successful Alps GB, and many, many others.

Rather than a keycap set of the year award, I think we should just call 2015 the Year of the Keycap.

Hmm I have a feeling 2016 will be another holocaust for the wallet.

It's a cool idea having a vote at the end of the year about best keyset though

Offline njbair

• nickbair.net
« Reply #2604 on: Sat, 01 August 2015, 09:48:44 »
We have Keyboard of the Month, so why not? Someone just needs to organize it. If anyone wants to take this on I'd be glad to help, PM me.

My boards:
More

Offline filphil

« Reply #2605 on: Sat, 01 August 2015, 09:49:33 »

The Cappening

Hmm I have a feeling 2016 will be another holocaust for the wallet.

It's a cool idea having a vote at the end of the year about best keyset though

I agree!

Offline Polymer

« Reply #2606 on: Sat, 01 August 2015, 19:43:27 »

Would you rather have the extras and wait a bit or get them earlier?

Given the choice I think most people would want the extras...I guess that would depend on how much longer the wait is but Bunny and Co are pros....

Offline swimmingbird

• * Elevated Elder
  • keyset hoarder
« Reply #2607 on: Sat, 01 August 2015, 20:01:20 »

Given the choice I think most people would want the extras...I guess that would depend on how much longer the wait is but Bunny and Co are pros....

Extras +1

But seriously, if you've waited 4 months I'm sure you can wait an extra week or two :)

Offline FunkMasterJ

« Reply #2608 on: Sat, 01 August 2015, 20:44:27 »

I'd imagine that most people won't be using the majority of extra keys that come in the set, like the ones for the 1800 compatibility. A few dozen, sure. I would opted to pay a little more to have it pre-sorted at GMK also. Let me just say I'm not trying to bash Bunny or Cody but I gather these guys are doing this in their free time so I don't think that qualifies them as pros. If that were the case this set would of already shipped. That sounds way negative but I don't mean it to be.

Offline FunkMasterJ

« Reply #2609 on: Sat, 01 August 2015, 20:45:46 »

Extras +1

But seriously, if you've waited 4 months I'm sure you can wait an extra week or two :)

Bought this at the end of January. So it's been about 6 months :P

Offline swimmingbird

• * Elevated Elder
  • keyset hoarder
« Reply #2610 on: Sat, 01 August 2015, 20:48:41 »

Extras +1

Bought this at the end of January. So it's been about 6 months :P

Touché

I want to buy at the end of gb's for this reason but it seems like "the wait" really starts at the IC stage where you know that you want it :(

Offline njbair

• nickbair.net
« Reply #2611 on: Sat, 01 August 2015, 21:01:14 »
I'd imagine that most people won't be using the majority of extra keys that come in the set, like the ones for the 1800 compatibility. A few dozen, sure

Don't forget the timing of this buy, right alongside the TX1800 buy. Not to mention all the Dolch PAC owners, and the fact that if you love the 1800 (and a lot of people do) your keycap options were limited before this buy. I'd bet it's more than a few dozen.

Also, go back through the thread and see how many times Bunny mentioned adding something extra as we hit higher MOQ tiers. There are a lot of other extras besides the 1800 adapter.

....I gather these guys are doing this in their free time so I don't think that qualifies them as pros. If that were the case this set would of already shipped.

Massdrop do it professionally and they're notorious for delays and sorting errors, so I'm not really sure what you're getting at here. I'd rather buy my caps from someone who loves keyboards, loves the community, and takes pride in their work regardless of money.

My boards:
More

Offline heedpantsnow

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Old enough to know better
« Reply #2612 on: Sat, 01 August 2015, 23:24:34 »
CtrlAlt in their spare time >> Massdrop "professionals"

PM Bunny, get reply in hours, if not minutes. With apologies about how long it took.

Email Massdrop Support, get reply in a week, if at all, in bad English
I'm back.

Espresso machine overhaul: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=78261.0

Carbon Fiber keyboard base: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=54825

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #2613 on: Sat, 01 August 2015, 23:30:57 »

PM Bunny, get reply in hours, if not minutes. With apologies about how long it took.

yes, lets compare a group that does a few GBs to a site whose whole thing is running GBs. that makes a ton of sense.
No, he’s not around. How that sound to ya? Jot it down.

Offline njbair

• nickbair.net
« Reply #2614 on: Sat, 01 August 2015, 23:32:17 »

yes, lets compare a group that does a few GBs to a site whose whole thing is running GBs. that makes a ton of sense.

I don't have to listen to this guy with his 26 posts.

My boards:
More

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #2615 on: Sat, 01 August 2015, 23:32:37 »

I don't have to listen to this guy with his 26 posts.

26 posts of hot fiyah tho

Offline heedpantsnow

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #2616 on: Sat, 01 August 2015, 23:36:59 »

Actually that's exactly what I'm doing. A group that does a few GB's really well that aren't professional give much better service and are arguably more "professional" than the company that does it all day, every day, as their full time work.  Does that "make a ton of sense" to you?  Or are you just mad cause I said "bad English"?
I'm back.

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #2617 on: Sat, 01 August 2015, 23:39:06 »

Actually that's exactly what I'm doing. A group that does a few GB's really well that aren't professional give much better service and are arguably more "professional" than the company that does it all day, every day, as their full time work.  Does that "make a ton of sense" to you?  Or are you just mad cause I said "bad English"?

yes.

lets compare a group that is doing one, maybe two group buys at a time to a company that is doing it on many different items and many different days.

that makes sense. but i know going against anything ctrl/bunny does is GH suicide so i wont even bother.

why would i get mad because you said bad English? that's an odd thing to ask.

Offline heedpantsnow

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #2618 on: Sat, 01 August 2015, 23:41:04 »

yes.

lets compare a group that is doing one, maybe two group buys at a time to a company that is doing it on many different items and many different days.

that makes sense. but i know going against anything ctrl/bunny does is GH suicide so i wont even bother.

Oh baby you're such a rebel. Fite me now.
I'm back.

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #2619 on: Sat, 01 August 2015, 23:42:10 »
that's it?

Offline njbair

• nickbair.net
« Reply #2620 on: Sat, 01 August 2015, 23:44:05 »

yes.

I get what you're saying here, that Ctrlalt's level of support is unsustainable at Massdrop's scale. But the end result is, I enjoy buying from Ctrlalt more than I enjoy buying from Massdrop. This was all in the context of dude saying "if Bunny and Cody were professionals, HF would have shipped by now."

My boards:
More

Offline filphil

« Reply #2621 on: Sat, 01 August 2015, 23:44:36 »
We can stop now. People get notifications in this thread  for your bull****. Exchange phone numbers or something and talk it over.

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #2622 on: Sat, 01 August 2015, 23:47:01 »

yes.

I get what you're saying here, that Ctrlalt's level of support is unsustainable at Massdrop's scale. But the end result is, I enjoy buying from Ctrlalt more than I enjoy buying from Massdrop. This was all in the context of dude saying "if Bunny and Cody were professionals, HF would have shipped by now."

thank you for getting it, instead of replying with some half assed ****. people buy from ctrlalt for a reason. im not down playing their support or how they run their stuff. but to sit there and say they're better because they get 20-30 PMs compared to the hundreds of emails MD might get is stupid and is just a circlejerk reaction.

We can stop now. People get notifications in this thread  for your bull****. Exchange phone numbers or something and talk it over.

so unsubscribe, because i personally don't give a **** if you get notifications or not.

Offline Jason_IRL

« Reply #2623 on: Sat, 01 August 2015, 23:51:54 »

yes.

thank you for getting it, instead of replying with some half assed ****. people buy from ctrlalt for a reason. im not down playing their support or how they run their stuff. but to sit there and say they're better because they get 20-30 PMs compared to the hundreds of emails MD might get is stupid and is just a circlejerk reaction.

so unsubscribe, because i personally don't give a **** if you get notifications or not.

I see you're making friends.

Offline heedpantsnow

• * Esteemed Elder
(GB)HYPERFUSE GMK (orders closed)
« Reply #2624 on: Sat, 01 August 2015, 23:52:12 »

yes.

MD should actually be good at what they do if they want to do it as a business. But they aren't. Their stuff ships late and they don't act like professionals and they take way longer to reply to support requests than most other companies I deal with.  I've never, ever had anything I ordered from them ship on the day of their ETA.  One time it took them 3 weeks to process a change of address, and then another two weeks to provide a tracking number.

So, even leaving comparing them to CtrlAlt out of it, they suck at what they do.

Edit: this is my last post on this. Sorry to clutter up the thread.
I'm back.

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #2625 on: Sat, 01 August 2015, 23:52:16 »
More

yes.

I see you're making friends.

you must be new here.

anyway, sorry OP. didn't mean to crap your thread.
« Last Edit: Sun, 02 August 2015, 00:01:35 by demik »

Offline CommonCurt

• One of the cool kids
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • 🍒 Beige or Bust
    • My Flickr Page
« Reply #2626 on: Sun, 02 August 2015, 00:03:37 »

Some of Ye ole  Keyboards -->
More
OTD Koala:  62g Old MX-Blacks   |   LZ-GH V2:  MX-?62g   |   KMAC2:   62g Tactile MX-Greys   |   LZ CLS s:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   X60:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   GON NerD 60:  62g Old MX-Clears   |   Filco MJ2 (Beige) TKL's:  62g MX-Clears  &   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   IBM '91 SSK

WTB/WTS/WTT ---->
More

Offline tmk1207

• Yêu Màu Tím
    • Vietnam Mechanical Keyboard Club <3
« Reply #2627 on: Sun, 02 August 2015, 00:13:02 »

+1.

Offline GSimon

« Reply #2628 on: Sun, 02 August 2015, 00:28:13 »
you must be new here.

anyway, sorry OP. didn't mean to crap your thread.

says the guy with 37 posts

Anyway hope to see more pics of this set soon!

jk demik

Offline strict

• TKL Zealot
« Reply #2629 on: Sun, 02 August 2015, 00:38:38 »

Realforce EK45 (Silenced)  |  Realforce 87UW (45g)  |  Realforce 87UWS (Variable)
Filco MJ2 TKL (Cherry Clears)  |  Phantom 87 (78g Gateron Clears)  |  Phantom 86 (67g Zealios)

Offline Polymer

« Reply #2630 on: Sun, 02 August 2015, 00:48:00 »

I'd imagine that most people won't be using the majority of extra keys that come in the set, like the ones for the 1800 compatibility. A few dozen, sure. I would opted to pay a little more to have it pre-sorted at GMK also. Let me just say I'm not trying to bash Bunny or Cody but I gather these guys are doing this in their free time so I don't think that qualifies them as pros. If that were the case this set would of already shipped. That sounds way negative but I don't mean it to be.

The extras are not just for compatibility but some are...regardless of that, having the extra keys is a big plus...No one will be using ALL of the extras at once..but not sure how that is even relevant...it just isn't...If you'd rather not get the extras, I'm sure people will take them off your hands.
Are they pros?  Bunny has a keyboard related business that brings in money so under the strict definition of professional, he is.  Not that I was using pro as that.  I'm saying they're great at what they do, they're reliable and I'm not worried about giving it some extra time.

If you really think this is slow, don't do anymore GBs...you'll be sorely disappointed.  I don't know what the expectations are but if people think this is slow, seriously, your expectations are way off. 
« Last Edit: Sun, 02 August 2015, 01:47:20 by Polymer »

Offline Sent

• Simplistic Serenity
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
« Reply #2631 on: Sun, 02 August 2015, 01:28:17 »
I haven't had a chance to talk to Cody lately so I'm not even sure where he is with sorting these but I'm sure he's busting his ass trying to get everything organized and sent out ASAP. ;D  Like several of you have mentioned, no one on the team is really a 'professional' and we're certainly not even close to MD in terms of manpower and overall resources.  Still, we all try to do the best we can with our individual responsibilities.  I'm sure Cody isn't keen on sitting on these for longer than he has to.  We're just as excited to get the caps out as you guys are to receive them.  Seriously. :thumb:

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #2632 on: Sun, 02 August 2015, 10:45:11 »
well after being up for like 40 hours moving, what a lovely welcome this is to come to

take this post with a grain of salt as i havent slept and im knackered

but jesus christ

firstly, there is no comparison between us and massdrop, period, massdrop is a business, you are paying them for a service

secondly for people saying they are shocked TA shipped before this did, the 2 sets were made back to back with each other at gmk, this set didnt get ordered when the gb ended, we had a long process of working out what extra keys could be added due to the success of the buy, once we had those locked in, communication with gmk then takes another week or so, more if i remember correctly, with them sending things to sign off on etc , getting money transferred and whatnot, ta came pre sorted, and as for people saying its shipped, i have order number 11 for TA, and mine certainly hasnt shipped

its been like 9 days or something since cody got the sets, we had no control over production times, so we are a little over a week in and people are complaining, he is sorting like 600 sets of caps, in his free time between working and looking after his kid, and i havent been around as ive been moving and preparing to have a child myself

somewhere a long the line the culture around here changed, from people being excited and appreciative, to almost everything being a complaint or unfair comparison

this isnt a drop, or whatever, this is a community groupbuy, i designed a keyset i loved, and through the option out there in to the world for people to join me in trying to make it a reality, that has now happened, and i can tell you im as excited and desperate to get it as anyone

as for updates, i havent had the net for a few days properly and im still dealing with unpacking my house etc, i havent had a chance to catch up with cody, but i put a ton of money on his easy post account, and everything is on hand with him ready to go out once he has finished sorting
I'M IN THE PROCESS OF MOVING RIGHT NOW, WILL BE BACK AROUND SOON

Offline LechnerDE

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #2633 on: Sun, 02 August 2015, 10:50:00 »
Take your time Bunny  :thumb:

Everybody knows how stressful moving is, so just slow down a little  ;)

Offline 64rky

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #2634 on: Sun, 02 August 2015, 10:58:39 »
well after being up for like 40 hours moving, what a lovely welcome this is to come to

but jesus christ

firstly, there is no comparison between us and massdrop, period, massdrop is a business, you are paying them for a service

secondly for people saying they are shocked TA shipped before this did, the 2 sets were made back to back with each other at gmk, this set didnt get ordered when the gb ended, we had a long process of working out what extra keys could be added due to the success of the buy, once we had those locked in, communication with gmk then takes another week or so, more if i remember correctly, with them sending things to sign off on etc , getting money transferred and whatnot, ta came pre sorted, and as for people saying its shipped, i have order number 11 for TA, and mine certainly hasnt shipped

its been like 9 days or something since cody got the sets, we had no control over production times, so we are a little over a week in and people are complaining, he is sorting like 600 sets of caps, in his free time between working and looking after his kid, and i havent been around as ive been moving and preparing to have a child myself

somewhere a long the line the culture around here changed, from people being excited and appreciative, to almost everything being a complaint or unfair comparison

this isnt a drop, or whatever, this is a community groupbuy, i designed a keyset i loved, and through the option out there in to the world for people to join me in trying to make it a reality, that has now happened, and i can tell you im as excited and desperate to get it as anyone

as for updates, i havent had the net for a few days properly and im still dealing with unpacking my house etc, i havent had a chance to catch up with cody, but i put a ton of money on his easy post account, and everything is on hand with him ready to go out once he has finished sorting

Take your time guys, there are a lot of us out there still excited to get these caps, and are nowhere near the complaining and/or moaning phase. I am personally very excited, have my purple artisans on the ready, and I am happy to wait, I just forget about them and then one day get a fab surprise in the mail :)

I know what it is like to move homes, done that a few times in my life.

Excitement levels still at 9000.

Thanks for all your efforts.

Offline Jokrik

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #2635 on: Sun, 02 August 2015, 11:00:35 »
Moving house is so tiring! Good luck
Thx for the update too
Women always figure out the truth. Always. - Han Solo

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #2636 on: Sun, 02 August 2015, 11:06:13 »
yeah sorry dont get me wrong guys, i know a ton of people understand and are always very supportive etc and its very appreciated, im just super stressed out and tired
I'M IN THE PROCESS OF MOVING RIGHT NOW, WILL BE BACK AROUND SOON

Offline digi

• elite af tbh
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • keyboard game on fleek
« Reply #2637 on: Sun, 02 August 2015, 11:07:12 »
Any ETA of when the surprise store will have extra sets in stock?

Offline LXXXIX

• Just remember all caps when you spell the man name
« Reply #2638 on: Sun, 02 August 2015, 11:08:15 »
Take a breather. The people who are patient know this will be an awesome set one it ships. Many of us support what you and the team are doing.

Offline Sed8op8

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Keyboard Padawan
« Reply #2639 on: Sun, 02 August 2015, 11:32:40 »
yeah sorry dont get me wrong guys, i know a ton of people understand and are always very supportive etc and its very appreciated, im just super stressed out and tired
   We love ya Bunny, get some rest dude and its good to hear everything is going well if not a little stressful  !!! Hyperfuse will get here when it gets here and that's good enough for me.

To Cody our man in the trenches, 600 sets ain't **** you got this you can sort 600 on the ****ter get some  :)) seriously though THANK YOU CODY I really appreciate your dedication  :-*

To the rest of CtrlAlt thank you guys I know everyone does there best and considering the size and amount of things happening concurrently this really is nothing compared to some of the waits seen in other GBs or even some of the GBs on mass drop ! HYPE FOR HYPERFUSE
Looking for Black KMAC 2 or KMAC LE Preferably unbuilt kit but will consider an assembled board with clears Please PM me if you can help 8) Always on the lookout for KBK/KWK Bro Reapers,V2s and Clack factory skulls have lots of caps for trade

Offline heedpantsnow

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #2640 on: Sun, 02 August 2015, 11:32:55 »
Sooo excited about this set, hope the unpacking is going well.

This is a great summer with this and TA shipping!
I'm back.

Offline Khers

• Schrödinger's box
« Reply #2641 on: Sun, 02 August 2015, 12:04:02 »
« Last Edit: Tue, 03 July 2018, 08:15:47 by Khers »

Offline Ngt

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #2642 on: Sun, 02 August 2015, 12:07:30 »

but jesus christ

Take your time guys, there are a lot of us out there still excited to get these caps, and are nowhere near the complaining and/or moaning phase. I am personally very excited, have my purple artisans on the ready, and I am happy to wait, I just forget about them and then one day get a fab surprise in the mail :)

I know what it is like to move homes, done that a few times in my life.

Excitement levels still at 9000.

Thanks for all your efforts.

I agree on this! Take care of your IRLs Ctrl Alt team.

I think most people that complain about the delay are perhaps people that didn't read enough on the forum or/and are new to GBs. For my first GB I was a bit afraid as well even though I didn't show it but then you learn to trust people on here as we are all a big family! Sometimes it is longer that you'd want it to be but remember you are not the only one waiting. Everybody is as the GB organizer is too! Be patient.

Silenced Novatouch w/ Hack'd by Geeks

Sold: Ducky Zero Shine (Brown) | Poker 2 (Blue) | HHKB 55g Type-S

Offline strict

• TKL Zealot
« Reply #2643 on: Sun, 02 August 2015, 19:11:12 »

We love ya Bunny, get some rest dude and its good to hear everything is going well if not a little stressful  !!! Hyperfuse will get here when it gets here and that's good enough for me.

To Cody our man in the trenches, 600 sets ain't **** you got this you can sort 600 on the ****ter get some  :)) seriously though THANK YOU CODY I really appreciate your dedication  :-*

To the rest of CtrlAlt thank you guys I know everyone does there best and considering the size and amount of things happening concurrently this really is nothing compared to some of the waits seen in other GBs or even some of the GBs on mass drop ! HYPE FOR HYPERFUSE

If you're reading this Cody, please don't sort my keys on the ****ter  :))

Seriously you guys are incredible for doing all this. I've never ran a group buy bigger than 50 participants and that was a lot of work, it escapes my imagination how much work is involved for something at this scale. Anyone who has a clue and whose opinion matters knows that you guys have hit this one out of the park in every conceivable measure. Keep up the good work  :thumb:

Realforce EK45 (Silenced)  |  Realforce 87UW (45g)  |  Realforce 87UWS (Variable)
Filco MJ2 TKL (Cherry Clears)  |  Phantom 87 (78g Gateron Clears)  |  Phantom 86 (67g Zealios)

Offline HesterDW

« Reply #2644 on: Mon, 03 August 2015, 13:31:08 »
Most of the quiet patient people are being...well...quiet and patient.

Offline Ngt

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #2645 on: Mon, 03 August 2015, 16:40:07 »

Can't be more right.

Silenced Novatouch w/ Hack'd by Geeks

Sold: Ducky Zero Shine (Brown) | Poker 2 (Blue) | HHKB 55g Type-S

Offline darkiedark

« Reply #2646 on: Mon, 03 August 2015, 18:33:19 »

Pretty much.

Offline HoffmanMyster

• HOFF, smol MAN OF MYSTERY
  • * Senior Moderator
« Reply #2647 on: Mon, 03 August 2015, 18:46:53 »
Jesus, sometimes I think we're better off locking these threads until they're done shipping.  :eek:

Keep up the hard work CtrlAlt team, we appreciate it.  :thumb:

Offline swimmingbird

• * Elevated Elder
  • keyset hoarder
« Reply #2648 on: Mon, 03 August 2015, 18:47:42 »
Jesus, sometimes I think we're better off locking these threads until they're done shipping.  :eek:

Keep up the hard work CtrlAlt team, we appreciate it.  :thumb:

Gotta keep the hypetrain going :p

Offline shower_king

• Pain is weakness leaving your body
« Reply #2649 on: Mon, 03 August 2015, 20:20:21 »
patient is enough. when comparing with the Cyan sets, ,the HF and what bunny and cody have done to now is fabulous and great.