Author Topic: (GB)HYPERFUSE GMK (currently shipping)  (Read 9761062 times)

Offline LechnerDE

• * Esteemed Elder
Re: (GB)HYPERFUSE GMK (orders closed)
« Reply #3050 on: Fri, 21 August 2015, 09:59:20 »
regret not getting in on this!

you can buy them from binge.

he has 100 sets available  :thumb:

Offline skycrimes

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #3051 on: Fri, 21 August 2015, 10:01:00 »
idk why but ever since I got in on this I've been loving the color purple more and more

Offline codyeatworld

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #3052 on: Fri, 21 August 2015, 10:14:43 »
These orders were in no particular order.

Don't fret though, all orders will be going out very soon. (I go by order number usually)

Hey Cody I just pm'd you earlier about getting the expedited shipping and a few mins ago about getting my sets out - I'm leaving the country in just over a week and am really hoping to get them before I leave as I'm going away for over a month

I'm in Sydney so I don't know what it will take for me shipping wise to get them here before next Friday but if its more expensive than the regular expedited shipping I'd be more than happy to cover the difference

Any help would be super super appreciated

I put yours aside as it required a bigger box and was called out of the office earlier than I expected. It will go out today. :) I have no idea if it will get to you by Friday though. Maybe someone else is familar with AU shipping times.

Offline HighNoon

« Reply #3053 on: Fri, 21 August 2015, 10:20:56 »
Got my shipping notification last night, thanks Cody! Now to decide what board to put it on...

Offline inanis

• Truly Literally The Cloud
  • * Destiny Supporter
    • SEALWoodworking
« Reply #3054 on: Fri, 21 August 2015, 10:34:51 »
My Hack'd order has been waiting on HyperFuse. I'm pretty excited to have these show up. I can't wait to get that tracking number. They only trouble will be deciding what goes where. It isn't possible to have too many keyset options, right?  :confused:
Some hearts are gallows, I'm not here for hangin' around

Offline Sed8op8

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Keyboard Padawan
« Reply #3055 on: Fri, 21 August 2015, 11:26:36 »
My Hack'd order has been waiting on HyperFuse. I'm pretty excited to have these show up. I can't wait to get that tracking number. They only trouble will be deciding what goes where. It isn't possible to have too many keyset options, right?  :confused:
Thats funny inanis I had the same problem my solution was to buy more keyboards..... Now im like when does the this ride end ?  :))
Looking for Black KMAC 2 or KMAC LE Preferably unbuilt kit but will consider an assembled board with clears Please PM me if you can help 8) Always on the lookout for KBK/KWK Bro Reapers,V2s and Clack factory skulls have lots of caps for trade

Offline skycrimes

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #3056 on: Fri, 21 August 2015, 11:28:10 »
Thats funny inanis I had the same problem my solution was to buy more keyboards..... Now im like when does the this ride end ?  :))

what do you do when you already have more sets then boards and the boards you have on their way have decent sets on them in the first place  :eek:

Offline oscillik

• music podcasts
« Reply #3057 on: Fri, 21 August 2015, 11:45:45 »

are you serious? please link!
Keymacs A620N-Rev.A with Alps SKCM Salmon switches

Offline heedpantsnow

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Old enough to know better
« Reply #3058 on: Fri, 21 August 2015, 11:49:28 »
idk why but ever since I got in on this I've been loving the color purple more and more

Me too.  I've been collecting purple and cyan artisans in anticipation of this set.  I'm soooooooo ready for it!
I'm back.

Espresso machine overhaul: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=78261.0

Carbon Fiber keyboard base: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=54825

Offline skycrimes

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #3059 on: Fri, 21 August 2015, 11:50:14 »

Offline oscillik

• music podcasts
« Reply #3060 on: Fri, 21 August 2015, 11:57:13 »

Offline frostylove

Suhr Custom Standard Carve Top
Manson DL-1 Matt Bellamy Signature
Marshall JVM410H + 1960A
Lovepedal Kanji Enternity

Offline oscillik

• music podcasts
« Reply #3062 on: Fri, 21 August 2015, 13:18:19 »

are you serious? please link!

https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=74486.0

$165 per set. Good job.

I missed the group buy. it is what it is. I'm willing to pay it. I'm no stranger to spending lots on keyboards. I WANT HYPERFUSE :-}

Offline HoffmanMyster

• HOFF, smol MAN OF MYSTERY
  • * Senior Moderator
« Reply #3063 on: Fri, 21 August 2015, 13:38:17 »
YUSSSSSS, shipping notification received.  ^-^

Offline jdcarpe

• * Curator
  • Live long, and prosper.
« Reply #3064 on: Fri, 21 August 2015, 13:49:03 »

Don't fret though, all orders will be going out very soon. (I go by order number usually)

Hey Cody I just pm'd you earlier about getting the expedited shipping and a few mins ago about getting my sets out - I'm leaving the country in just over a week and am really hoping to get them before I leave as I'm going away for over a month

I'm in Sydney so I don't know what it will take for me shipping wise to get them here before next Friday but if its more expensive than the regular expedited shipping I'd be more than happy to cover the difference

I put yours aside as it required a bigger box and was called out of the office earlier than I expected. It will go out today. :) I have no idea if it will get to you by Friday though. Maybe someone else is familar with AU shipping times.

If you sent it EMS (Priority Express International), there is a chance it could get there in 7 days. No guarantee, but a chance. I doubt any other method of shipment will get it there that quickly.
KMAC :: LZ-GH :: WASD CODE :: WASD v2 :: GH60 :: Alps64 :: JD45 :: IBM Model M :: IBM 4704 "Pingmaster"

http://jd40.info :: http://jd45.info

in memoriam

"When I was a kid, I used to take things apart and never put them back together."

Offline Willyc277

« Reply #3065 on: Fri, 21 August 2015, 14:39:47 »
Got a tracking number yesterday, but it doesn't seem like it's been dropped off yet. Has anyone's actually gone out?

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #3066 on: Fri, 21 August 2015, 14:46:02 »
Got a tracking number yesterday, but it doesn't seem like it's been dropped off yet. Has anyone's actually gone out?

he normally has them collected so they take some time to update
I'M IN THE PROCESS OF MOVING RIGHT NOW, WILL BE BACK AROUND SOON

Offline Willyc277

« Reply #3067 on: Fri, 21 August 2015, 14:51:34 »

Fasho, I just live in a really crumby apartment complex (yay college). There's an old unemployed alcoholic living next to me who asks how long I'll be gone for everytime he sees me leave. If it came down to it, I'd beat his ass over my HF set.

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #3068 on: Fri, 21 August 2015, 15:17:07 »

Fasho, I just live in a really crumby apartment complex (yay college). There's an old unemployed alcoholic living next to me who asks how long I'll be gone for everytime he sees me leave. If it came down to it, I'd beat his ass over my HF set.

just spoke to cody, all of yesterdays orders went actually out before mid day today

so they should update soon

Offline camgibb

« Reply #3069 on: Fri, 21 August 2015, 17:41:46 »
So I haven't gotten an email from CTRLALT yet. Is it normal that mine hasn't shipped out yet? I am going off to college the 28th and don't want to have to come home for keycaps lol but it'd be worth it regardless lol

Offline user 18

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #3070 on: Fri, 21 August 2015, 17:45:48 »
So I haven't gotten an email from CTRLALT yet. Is it normal that mine hasn't shipped out yet? I am going off to college the 28th and don't want to have to come home for keycaps lol but it'd be worth it regardless lol
The sets have not all been packaged yet, so it's likely that yours has not been packed and sent yet. You can double check on the website in case you somehow missed the email.
Please PM me if you are waiting on classifieds approval or have a question about the classifieds rules. | geekhack Terms of Service

Max Nighthawk x8 (MX Brown) | CM QFR (MX Blue) | CM QFR (MX Clear) | RK-9000 (MX Red) | Model M 1391401 | Model M SSK 1370475 | CM Novatouch | G80-8113 (MX Clear) | 60% (85g MX Blue) | Whitefox Aria (MX Clear) | CL-LX (MX Clear) | Mira SE (MX Clear)

Offline heedpantsnow

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Old enough to know better
« Reply #3071 on: Fri, 21 August 2015, 18:50:16 »

Only a few batches have gone out. Most of them have not. Don't worry, the CtrlAlt crew won't leave you hanging. 🏻
I'm back.

Espresso machine overhaul: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=78261.0

Carbon Fiber keyboard base: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=54825

Offline codyeatworld

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #3072 on: Fri, 21 August 2015, 19:15:36 »
If anybody would like to help sort/pack on Sunday please PM me. My office is located in Santa Clara.

Offline 64rky

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #3073 on: Fri, 21 August 2015, 19:17:12 »
If anybody would like to help sort/pack on Sunday please PM me. My office is located in Santa Clara.

If only I wasn't on the east coast! Meh, would totally help!

Offline camgibb

« Reply #3074 on: Fri, 21 August 2015, 23:16:05 »

Only a few batches have gone out. Most of them have not. Don't worry, the CtrlAlt crew won't leave you hanging. 🏻

oh okay thanks for the reply!

Offline Ngt

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #3075 on: Sat, 22 August 2015, 11:03:16 »

At least you are on the same continent! :D

Silenced Novatouch w/ Hack'd by Geeks

Sold: Ducky Zero Shine (Brown) | Poker 2 (Blue) | HHKB 55g Type-S

Offline 64rky

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #3076 on: Sat, 22 August 2015, 11:40:41 »

It's a big continent, probably same flight time from here to the west coast as from here to the UK... lol

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #3077 on: Sat, 22 August 2015, 14:55:15 »

It's a big continent, probably same flight time from here to the west coast as from here to the UK... lol

if i remember correctly, it takes me about 8 ish hours to get to nyc from here

Offline swimmingbird

• * Elevated Elder
  • keyset hoarder
« Reply #3078 on: Sat, 22 August 2015, 18:33:08 »

Cody thank you so much for getting my order out yesterday - words cannot describe my appreciation - I checked the USPS website and it looks like I'll be getting it on time  ;D
You're the best!

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #3079 on: Sat, 22 August 2015, 18:37:44 »

Cody thank you so much for getting my order out yesterday - words cannot describe my appreciation - I checked the USPS website and it looks like I'll be getting it on time  ;D
You're the best!

we always do our best to accommodate any reasonable request good sir

Offline swimmingbird

• * Elevated Elder
  • keyset hoarder
« Reply #3080 on: Sat, 22 August 2015, 19:01:03 »

You're the best!

Thanks Bunny!
I think the shipping was a bit more expensive than what I paid so let me know how I can make up the difference  :)

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #3081 on: Sat, 22 August 2015, 19:12:18 »

You're the best!

Thanks Bunny!
I think the shipping was a bit more expensive than what I paid so let me know how I can make up the difference  :)

wasnt much more sir so dont worry i got it covered

Offline swimmingbird

• * Elevated Elder
  • keyset hoarder
« Reply #3082 on: Sat, 22 August 2015, 19:13:23 »

You're the best!

Thanks Bunny!

Thanks man!
You guys are f*%(#$! awesome

Offline Ngt

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #3083 on: Sat, 22 August 2015, 20:18:15 »

You're the best!

Thanks Bunny!

Your kindness (and Ctrl Alt team's in general) has no limit. Thanks guys for what you do for the whole community.

Silenced Novatouch w/ Hack'd by Geeks

Sold: Ducky Zero Shine (Brown) | Poker 2 (Blue) | HHKB 55g Type-S

Offline 64rky

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #3084 on: Sat, 22 August 2015, 20:31:48 »

if i remember correctly, it takes me about 8 ish hours to get to nyc from here

Bunny,  are you England?

Offline Sed8op8

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Keyboard Padawan
« Reply #3085 on: Sat, 22 August 2015, 20:57:12 »
Just saw my order is live in the usps system. Im super excited everyone  :eek: thanks so much Cody and thank you bunny for giving birth to this and seeing through. CtrlAlt rocks and I wish I was Cali so I could come help Cody. I  would freaking love to see the office and meet you in person give you a hug and buy you a beer ! You rock 8)
Looking for Black KMAC 2 or KMAC LE Preferably unbuilt kit but will consider an assembled board with clears Please PM me if you can help 8) Always on the lookout for KBK/KWK Bro Reapers,V2s and Clack factory skulls have lots of caps for trade

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
« Reply #3086 on: Sat, 22 August 2015, 21:05:23 »
Thanks man!
You guys are f*%(#$! awesome

When Bunny and his crew step in to sort and ship expect your items to be delivered soon to your front door, even if it's all the way down under  8) .

That is why I always keep coming back to CTRL/ALT, ......... :thumb:
« Last Edit: Sat, 22 August 2015, 21:07:56 by Elrick »

Offline Willyc277

« Reply #3087 on: Sat, 22 August 2015, 21:12:38 »
So I was going to throw this on a 60% board I'm building... But I think I  need to pick up something bigger to display the full glory that is GMK HyperFuse.

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
« Reply #3088 on: Sat, 22 August 2015, 21:19:03 »
CtrlAlt rocks and I wish I was Cali so I could come help Cody. I  would freaking love to see the office and meet you in person give you a hug and buy you a beer ! You rock 8)

Yeah it's always the BEST people who live so far away from us and even though we only know them through their Geekhack Names here on this forum, they deserve so much from all their fans and followers who listen intently upon every word they type.

Cody makes all our dreams of owning some CTRL/ALT gear possible because without a distribution point, there are no key-caps for anybody.  He deserves a whole Slab of Beer plus a rockin' night out at a local strip club, then we'll be the ones dragging his worn out body back to his abode for a full 24 hour recovery, before he ventures back to his office.

With sorting and shipping key-caps, you got to go hard when it comes to celebrating all your efforts  :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: .
« Last Edit: Sat, 22 August 2015, 21:20:39 by Elrick »

Offline njbair

• I love the Powerglove. It's so bad.
    • nickbair.net
« Reply #3089 on: Sat, 22 August 2015, 21:23:44 »
So I was going to throw this on a 60% board I'm building... But I think I  need to pick up something bigger to display the full glory that is GMK HyperFuse.

Can't go wrong with an 1800. You can buy a non-MX version pretty cheaply on Ebay, and throw a Leeku 1800 PCB in there (sethk_ has some in stock), and add your preferred MX switches and LEDs if you'd like.

Alpine Winter GB | My Personal TMK Firmware Repo
IBM Rubber Band "Floss" Mod | Click Modding Alps 101 | Flame-Polishing Cherry MX Stems
Review: hasu's USB to USB converter
My boards:
More
AEKII 60% | Alps64 HHKB | Ducky Shine 3, MX Blues | IBM Model M #1391401, Nov. 1990 | IBM SSK #1391472, Nov. 1987, screw modded, rubber-band modded | Noppoo EC108-Pro, 45g | Infinity 60% v2 Hacker, Matias Quiet Pros | Infinity 60% v2 Standard, MX Browns | Cherry G80-1800LPCEU-2, MX Blacks | Cherry G80-1813 (Dolch), MX Blues | Unicomp M-122, ANSI-modded | Unicomp M-122 (Unsaver mod in progress) | 2x Unitek K-258, White Alps | Apple boards (IIGS, AEKII) | Varmilo VA87MR, Gateron Blacks | Filco Zero TKL, Fukka White Alps | Planck, Gateron Browns | Monarch, click-modded Cream Alps

Offline Willyc277

« Reply #3090 on: Sat, 22 August 2015, 22:11:11 »

Can't go wrong with an 1800. You can buy a non-MX version pretty cheaply on Ebay, and throw a Leeku 1800 PCB in there (sethk_ has some in stock), and add your preferred MX switches and LEDs if you'd like.

Shoot I actually have a pristine 1800 board with MY switches that I picked up in the classifieds a while back. Thought it had mx switches until it arrived. Thanks for the advise, I'll look into the pcb!

Offline njbair

• I love the Powerglove. It's so bad.
    • nickbair.net
« Reply #3091 on: Sat, 22 August 2015, 22:23:51 »

Shoot I actually have a pristine 1800 board with MY switches that I picked up in the classifieds a while back. Thought it had mx switches until it arrived. Thanks for the advise, I'll look into the pcb!

Now your next dilemma shall be: cyan LEDs or purple?

Alpine Winter GB | My Personal TMK Firmware Repo
IBM Rubber Band "Floss" Mod | Click Modding Alps 101 | Flame-Polishing Cherry MX Stems
Review: hasu's USB to USB converter
My boards:
More
AEKII 60% | Alps64 HHKB | Ducky Shine 3, MX Blues | IBM Model M #1391401, Nov. 1990 | IBM SSK #1391472, Nov. 1987, screw modded, rubber-band modded | Noppoo EC108-Pro, 45g | Infinity 60% v2 Hacker, Matias Quiet Pros | Infinity 60% v2 Standard, MX Browns | Cherry G80-1800LPCEU-2, MX Blacks | Cherry G80-1813 (Dolch), MX Blues | Unicomp M-122, ANSI-modded | Unicomp M-122 (Unsaver mod in progress) | 2x Unitek K-258, White Alps | Apple boards (IIGS, AEKII) | Varmilo VA87MR, Gateron Blacks | Filco Zero TKL, Fukka White Alps | Planck, Gateron Browns | Monarch, click-modded Cream Alps

Offline trees

• I like bagels.
« Reply #3092 on: Sun, 23 August 2015, 01:33:04 »

Not to de-rail the thread, but the leeku can use an MY-1800 case? I think i might have found my fist solder project
B.Face HHKB - B.mini - Black/Purple Custom

Offline meiosis

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Time
« Reply #3093 on: Sun, 23 August 2015, 01:35:04 »

Not to de-rail the thread, but the leeku can use an MY-1800 case? I think i might have found my fist solder project

Yes it can!

The main difference is the switches :P.
Keyboards:
Filco Majestouch 2 - Sakura Edition [MX Blue]
Filco Majestouch 2 - Lotus Edition [MX Brown]
Realforce 23ub - Modded with 55g Domes.
Aripeko TKL

Offline Fire Brand

• Keeper of Rainbows
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • BISCUITS!
« Reply #3094 on: Sun, 23 August 2015, 15:21:25 »
Awwww snaaaap my order just got dispatched, just wanted to triple confirm they are getting marked lower in value as everything getting taxed in the UK now .-. Like everything for the past three months :x
My Youtube Channel ~
More
Keyboards owned
More
Poker II - MX Black, Poker II ISO - MX Blue :c QFR ISO - MX Black, HHKB Pro 2 Black, VA68M - Gat Blacks w/68g Gold springs
My classified thread :3
More

Offline Dreamre

• kbdlife
« Reply #3095 on: Sun, 23 August 2015, 16:08:07 »
Got my shipping notice!

Offline radio_killah

• Chinchillin'
« Reply #3096 on: Sun, 23 August 2015, 16:41:31 »
Hey guys, was there any way to check if you were in the first 50?

Offline itskuroi

« Reply #3097 on: Sun, 23 August 2015, 19:10:12 »
my shipping notice will come one day!

Offline codyeatworld

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #3098 on: Sun, 23 August 2015, 19:14:58 »
A big thanks to rsadek today for coming by to help sort and bag sets.

Hey guys, was there any way to check if you were in the first 50?

Your order was just packed sir! :)

Offline codyeatworld

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #3099 on: Sun, 23 August 2015, 19:16:08 »
Awwww snaaaap my order just got dispatched, just wanted to triple confirm they are getting marked lower in value as everything getting taxed in the UK now .-. Like everything for the past three months :x

Marked as a $20 gift.