Author Topic: (GB)HYPERFUSE GMK (currently shipping)  (Read 9761105 times)

Offline FoC_Tow

• * Destiny Supporter
  • Brokehlicious
Re: (GB)HYPERFUSE GMK (orders closed)
« Reply #3250 on: Tue, 01 September 2015, 14:40:07 »
OMG... They're shipping! Ö_Ö

Hyyyype!! =D

Offline Durvid

• Thunk thunk thunk..
« Reply #3251 on: Tue, 01 September 2015, 15:23:47 »
Is there anyone that ordered one that changed their mind? I missed out sadly but would gladly buy a set.  ;D

Offline inanis

• Truly Literally The Cloud
  • * Destiny Supporter
    • SEALWoodworking
« Reply #3252 on: Tue, 01 September 2015, 15:28:08 »
Is there anyone that ordered one that changed their mind? I missed out sadly but would gladly buy a set.  ;D
No worries! Binge will be selling some on his site. I believe there are 100 sets available.
Some hearts are gallows, I'm not here for hangin' around

Offline db268

« Reply #3253 on: Tue, 01 September 2015, 16:00:10 »
No worries! Binge will be selling some on his site. I believe there are 100 sets available.

Any idea when? Got to have the wallet ready  :)

Offline camgibb

« Reply #3254 on: Tue, 01 September 2015, 16:00:56 »
Cody why do you hate me :(haven't gotten an email yet. How many more sets have to go out?

Offline 64rky

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #3255 on: Tue, 01 September 2015, 16:18:23 »
Cody why do you hate me :(haven't gotten an email yet. How many more sets have to go out?

And me,  sitting by the mailbox,  waiting....

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #3256 on: Tue, 01 September 2015, 16:24:36 »

about 400
I'M IN THE PROCESS OF MOVING RIGHT NOW, WILL BE BACK AROUND SOON

Offline malaik0

« Reply #3257 on: Tue, 01 September 2015, 16:27:37 »
what? OMG  :eek: :eek:

Offline Vadurr

• Valar Morghulis
« Reply #3258 on: Tue, 01 September 2015, 19:11:47 »
Anybody know approximately how many sets of this were made?  :-X

Offline inanis

• * Destiny Supporter
    • SEALWoodworking
« Reply #3259 on: Tue, 01 September 2015, 20:12:30 »

Any idea when? Got to have the wallet ready  :)

I think, but could be wrong, that he is waiting on having them shipped to him before putting them up for sale. There is a thread in his sub forum for this. https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=74486.0  That should have all the info you need.

Offline chaosstep

• From Hell
« Reply #3260 on: Wed, 02 September 2015, 03:16:12 »
https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfirmAction_input?qtc_tLabels1=9400110897700029885925

The status is Processing Exception now.
Does anyone know that status of meaning and should I do something or just wait?

Solved.  :thumb:
« Last Edit: Fri, 04 September 2015, 02:01:47 by chaosstep »

Offline quochung1989

• Vintage Cherry Collector
  • Frenzy Classic.
« Reply #3261 on: Wed, 02 September 2015, 03:37:38 »
https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfirmAction_input?qtc_tLabels1=9400110897700029885925

Only wait until it reach your country, chaos  :))

Offline ApocalypseMaow

• Kitteh Overlord
  • Say WHAAT...
« Reply #3262 on: Wed, 02 September 2015, 05:47:29 »

about 400
RIP
{WTT}HoffNudes(WTS)BLK LightSaverV2         
"#baby****fangerz" -Vesper 2015

Offline codyeatworld

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #3263 on: Wed, 02 September 2015, 06:53:23 »

This status is new to me, I pm'd you the label and address for confirmation.
« Last Edit: Wed, 02 September 2015, 07:04:20 by codyeatworld »

Offline radio_killah

• Chinchillin'
« Reply #3264 on: Wed, 02 September 2015, 11:21:59 »
Not sure what is up with mine. I live just outside SF and San Jose is only a short 40 minute car ride away without traffic. Is this happening for anyone else?

110123-0

Offline omen7288

« Reply #3265 on: Wed, 02 September 2015, 12:12:02 »
I know the basket time creation date is used as red line for shipping, but I kinda assumed (= hoped) you guys would ship orders with Hack'd/Miami first...

I assumed as well. Standing by for Hack'd and this myself.
Planck MX Blue
Keycool PBT
RK-9000I MX Blues, Vortex PBTRK-9000 MX Blues

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #3266 on: Wed, 02 September 2015, 12:19:59 »
I know the basket time creation date is used as red line for shipping, but I kinda assumed (= hoped) you guys would ship orders with Hack'd/Miami first...

im curious what would lead the 2 of you to this assumption, and the rationale behind it

i can offer my insight as both a gb leader, and then what my assumption would be as a buyer based on that info

so as a gb leader, people combining orders leads to both extra time being needed, extra effort and often extra cost

as a buyer i would assume that combining an order could only affect my position in 1 of 2 ways, either it would not effect my position in line at all (as is the case here) or, it would put me to the back of the line, as from a packing perspective, it makes the most sense to work through the simple orders first (containing all the same item) and dealing with the more complicated orders afterwards (as they contain different items and there are fewer of them)

Offline awhitedev

« Reply #3267 on: Wed, 02 September 2015, 12:23:14 »
Not sure what is up with mine. I live just outside SF and San Jose is only a short 40 minute car ride away without traffic. Is this happening for anyone else?

(Attachment Link)

Mine is doing something similar... it says departed... but there was never another update. I hope it gets an update soon. I hate waiting in suspense  :-\

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #3268 on: Wed, 02 September 2015, 12:24:46 »

(Attachment Link)
i just went through a ton of tracking numbers and didnt see anything else like that

i did shoot cody a message on skype but may be worth sending him a pm as well

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #3269 on: Wed, 02 September 2015, 12:25:50 »

(Attachment Link)

Mine is doing something similar... it says departed... but there was never another update. I hope it gets an update soon. I hate waiting in suspense  :-\

my last 3 packages from usps have done similar things, and i got 2 packages today, 1 still says label created, and the other says its in LA

Offline inanis

• * Destiny Supporter
    • SEALWoodworking
« Reply #3270 on: Wed, 02 September 2015, 12:38:42 »

im curious what would lead the 2 of you to this assumption, and the rationale behind it

i can offer my insight as both a gb leader, and then what my assumption would be as a buyer based on that info

so as a gb leader, people combining orders leads to both extra time being needed, extra effort and often extra cost

as a buyer i would assume that combining an order could only affect my position in 1 of 2 ways, either it would not effect my position in line at all (as is the case here) or, it would put me to the back of the line, as from a packing perspective, it makes the most sense to work through the simple orders first (containing all the same item) and dealing with the more complicated orders afterwards (as they contain different items and there are fewer of them)

I am also waiting for Hack'd. I did not assume that it would affect when my order was shipped at all. I also didn't think it more of a burden on you guys. I honestly thought it was simpler, since you only had to ship something to me once, rather than twice. I do understand exactly what you are saying here though. I just never looked at it from that perspective. Good to know for next time! I will likely split up my orders from now on. I don't mind paying the shipping, I was just trying to keep it simple. OOPS! The more you know...

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #3271 on: Wed, 02 September 2015, 12:48:57 »

I am also waiting for Hack'd. I did not assume that it would affect when my order was shipped at all. I also didn't think it more of a burden on you guys. I honestly thought it was simpler, since you only had to ship something to me once, rather than twice. I do understand exactly what you are saying here though. I just never looked at it from that perspective. Good to know for next time! I will likely split up my orders from now on. I don't mind paying the shipping, I was just trying to keep it simple. OOPS! The more you know...

hey there

dont let it affect how you buy, i may have over stressed the additional burden, but from a leaders point of view, at least when it comes to ctrl alt, ill lat out some of the difficulties of combining orders

so first of all, to eplain a litte on the back end of our site, orders are split in to buys, rather than all clumped together, so if you were to combine an order, it would appear say in both hackd and hyperfuse, so when you are working through the orders, it can look like any other order until you go in to it, so once you enter that order whilst shipping, 2 things can happen, you either spot the different item in there, in which case you can either ship both items or have to wait until the other arrives, or perhaps you miss that at first glance, and start making the box or printing labels or paying for shipping, only to find you dont have part of the order on hand etc

so neither of those are huge issues, but it happens, aside from that, just small things, like whilst packing a large gb, it takes up a lot of space, so also having every other possible item that could be added in less that 1% of scenarios isnt always super easy

and on top of that, on the old (well current) site, it didnt increase the cost of shipping to add more items or sets

all that being said, as i say, they arent huge issues, but combining orders can lead to little errors or extra time being needed, as well as some marginal extra cost, however, the fact that people support what we do enough to want or need to combine and order in the first place, more than makes up for that

now with the new site, we have the possibility to both split and combine shipping built in to the site, exact shipping quotes for everything built directly in to the site linked straight to easy post giving people numerous option to choose from, as well as making it easier to ship on our end, automatically generating the shipping labels etc, so these arent issues we will have in the future
« Last Edit: Wed, 02 September 2015, 12:51:02 by BunnyLake »

Offline Fire Brand

• Keeper of Rainbows
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • BISCUITS!
« Reply #3272 on: Wed, 02 September 2015, 13:16:09 »
Hyperfuse has landed in the UK

Deep breaths Fire

Deep breaths

Hopefully it shall arrive tomorrow :X
My Youtube Channel ~
More
Keyboards owned
More
Poker II - MX Black, Poker II ISO - MX Blue :c QFR ISO - MX Black, HHKB Pro 2 Black, VA68M - Gat Blacks w/68g Gold springs
My classified thread :3
More

Offline heedpantsnow

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Old enough to know better
« Reply #3273 on: Wed, 02 September 2015, 15:01:35 »

(Attachment Link)

USPS has been awfully slow in updating lately.  My Clack was AWOL in their system for forever.  It said departed and then the ETA came and went without a single update until about a week after the ETA then it updated "exception" and then it delivered the next day.  I mean what the heck?!

I think basically their tracking is more or less useless these days.  I wouldn't worry about something until at least a week after you expect it.
I'm back.

Espresso machine overhaul: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=78261.0

Carbon Fiber keyboard base: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=54825

Offline radio_killah

• Chinchillin'
« Reply #3274 on: Wed, 02 September 2015, 15:16:41 »

(Attachment Link)

USPS has been awfully slow in updating lately.  My Clack was AWOL in their system for forever.  It said departed and then the ETA came and went without a single update until about a week after the ETA then it updated "exception" and then it delivered the next day.  I mean what the heck?!

I think basically their tracking is more or less useless these days.  I wouldn't worry about something until at least a week after you expect it.

I am just confused because if my set shipped it shouldn't take 10 days to reach me as I am less than an hour drive away from Cody..

Offline heedpantsnow

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Old enough to know better
« Reply #3275 on: Wed, 02 September 2015, 15:27:15 »

(Attachment Link)

I am just confused because if my set shipped it shouldn't take 10 days to reach me as I am less than an hour drive away from Cody..

It's been 10 days since the label was created. He prob creates labels in batches. Then labels the boxes. Then packs them. Looks like then he dropped it off last Saturday. Then it takes 2 days for USPS to get it in their system. So I wouldn't worry too much at this point. 🏻
I'm back.

Espresso machine overhaul: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=78261.0

Carbon Fiber keyboard base: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=54825

Offline Ngt

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #3276 on: Wed, 02 September 2015, 16:50:06 »

hey there

dont let it affect how you buy, i may have over stressed the additional burden, but from a leaders point of view, at least when it comes to ctrl alt, ill lat out some of the difficulties of combining orders

so first of all, to eplain a litte on the back end of our site, orders are split in to buys, rather than all clumped together, so if you were to combine an order, it would appear say in both hackd and hyperfuse, so when you are working through the orders, it can look like any other order until you go in to it, so once you enter that order whilst shipping, 2 things can happen, you either spot the different item in there, in which case you can either ship both items or have to wait until the other arrives, or perhaps you miss that at first glance, and start making the box or printing labels or paying for shipping, only to find you dont have part of the order on hand etc

so neither of those are huge issues, but it happens, aside from that, just small things, like whilst packing a large gb, it takes up a lot of space, so also having every other possible item that could be added in less that 1% of scenarios isnt always super easy

and on top of that, on the old (well current) site, it didnt increase the cost of shipping to add more items or sets

all that being said, as i say, they arent huge issues, but combining orders can lead to little errors or extra time being needed, as well as some marginal extra cost, however, the fact that people support what we do enough to want or need to combine and order in the first place, more than makes up for that

now with the new site, we have the possibility to both split and combine shipping built in to the site, exact shipping quotes for everything built directly in to the site linked straight to easy post giving people numerous option to choose from, as well as making it easier to ship on our end, automatically generating the shipping labels etc, so these arent issues we will have in the future

Interesting read. Thanks for your insight on that matter Bunny!

Silenced Novatouch w/ Hack'd by Geeks

Sold: Ducky Zero Shine (Brown) | Poker 2 (Blue) | HHKB 55g Type-S

Offline skullydazed

• * Vendor
  • Had to turn PM's off. Email info@clueboard.co!
    • Clueboard
« Reply #3277 on: Wed, 02 September 2015, 17:53:41 »

I've been seeing a lot of weirdness with USPS lately. I'll have things sit in Oakland or San Jose for 2-3 days when they used to be to me the next day. Last week I had a priority package that was sent to the wrong post office on a monday (that office was in the next town over) and didn't make it to my post office until Friday. I don't know what's going on but something happened and our local postal hub is really backed up.

Offline omen7288

« Reply #3278 on: Wed, 02 September 2015, 22:22:00 »
I typed all of the following before I just found out that .... my order for Hack'd is not combined with Hyper, but is waiting for another order from Signature Plastics. Therefore, herp derp, statements about assumptions on optimizations of shipping batch kesets isn't valid in my case, however as of before today it was somewhat valid IFF I had a batch order....

Proceed to read if you want to have a possibly interesting read that is no longer valid due to new evidence.

From my perspective, I had not requested my order for Hack'd to wait until Hyperfuse went out the door. I would have gladly gotten Hack'd while everyone else was getting them. Also, I assumed that this was done because I had a PM order and I thought it would reduce effort and costs on your end. Thinking that was the case at the time, I would gladly wait if it made things easier on the shipping/packaging end. However, my thoughts on this was contradicting to your statement above.

I think that's where I was mistaken. As pointed out in bullet 15 here (sorry for long read! I want to just clarify why I'm anxious). I had imagined if I were packaging the keys - I would have a box ready for both the existing key sets that I was holding (hack'd) in addition to the ones coming in (hyper). I guess I would also try to get the sets that were being queued up out first as people were originally waiting for the older sets that went out the door a while ago. That being said, I haven't had to package + ship 600 sets of keycap sets (cannot thank you enough Cody ;D!) so I'm sure theory and reality are two different beasts and I'd probably not give a crap about someone complaining (like myself) on the high seas of the internets.

I guess from my perspective here are the series of events:

• I put in an order for Hyperfuse. Looks amazing. First group buy for mech keyboard stuffs! - March 17th
  • I separately within a month I noticed that there was a chance to put in PM order for the already closed Hack'd GB.  - April 9th.
  • Hack'd started getting shipped out.
  • Hack'd finished shipping out. Hacked now taking PMs to send fixed scoops.
  • PM sent to cody to make sure that my PM order was good.
  • Delayed responses. I wasn't certain with what was happening with my order.
  • Forum post saying there was a few sets of Hack'd left for PM. No updates on mine? Did my order fall through?!?! Check'd paypal a few times. Order payed! Was I going to miss out on the gorgeous set?!?!:*(  Only action was to PM and make sure my order was good! Didn't want to keep PMing, but I wasn't certain on what was happening. As far as I know, time was running out on the sets available. This scared the **** out of me. I didn't want to miss out on my set if I could prevent it.
  • ctrlalt.io opens up ticketting system because of backlog of PMs
  • Create ticket - "Unsure if Hack'd by Geeks is waiting for Hyper Fuse"
  • Checking email - waiting for response to ticket.
  • Dug through Hack'd and maybe Hyperfuse forum since most updates were done within forum and as part of responses to questions. I think this adds to anxiety because I could never be certain I had read all posts and gathered all the information. Was there a post somewhere that had more info? I could never be sure etc.
  • In forum post, I found out that if you had ordered Hack'd and Hyperfuse, Hack'd would wait until Hyperfuse.  Ok! Should be safe then! There were about 9 or so of us. Just need to sit and wait for HyperFuse. I was a bit bummed (only because I'm truly excited for both sets and waiting makes it all the more anxious) - I didn't ask for the orders combined - however, I figured it was done to ease shipping/cost/time on Cody's/whoever was packaging's end so ok, not much I could do on my end other than sit and wait.
  • Was still not even certain my order was good for Hack'd. I paid paypal, but that's it. After that, I kind of had to just sit and wait for HyperFuse.
  • At this point, I figured that the orders that were held for Hack'd, Miami etc., were kind of just sitting out already in boxes appropriately sized and just waiting for HyperFuse to arrive. I guess I assumed that would be the easiest to prioritize if those sets were already to go with boxes etc. and therefore would ease burden on whoever was packaging as those sets could be put into boxes before Hyperfuse arrives and that some work could be done before the storm of 600+ sets arrive.

Well crap. CRAP! I just noticed after typing all this, that the ticket I opened for Hack'd did have a reply ~2 months ago. When cody updated it, I guess there was not an automated email that responds to the ticket owner. For context as to what was happening:
Original ticket was "Unsure if Hack'd by Geeks is waiting for Hyper Fuse"
Response ~2 Months ago "it’s not waiting for hyperfuse, but we are waiting for more hack’d sets from signature plastics"

All this anxiety + uncertainty is because of forums and communication to track orders that take months to finalize. I'm glad you guys got a ticketing system in place. I'm now annoyed at myself for not checking the ticket periodically or missing an automated email from it. At this point, none of the above makes much more than a (hopefully) interesting read.

tl;dr My Hack'd set wasn't waiting for Hyperfuse like I thought it was (because of statements on Hack'd thread about combined orders). It is waiting for Signature Plastics and therefore is not a combined order at all. I was anxious about the status of my Hack'd set because as of yesterday I wasn't certain what was happening with it.

Bunny and Cody, thanks for all the hard work. I was making statements on incomplete information. Now that I know what is happening I'm back to standing by.
Planck MX Blue
Keycool PBT
RK-9000I MX Blues, Vortex PBTRK-9000 MX Blues

Offline inlikeflynn

• * Esteemed Elder
  • file not found
« Reply #3279 on: Thu, 03 September 2015, 07:37:20 »
Mine has arrived!!  ^-^

Show Image

why no pictures of hyperfuse on an 1800 yet? Hoff can you put this on your 1813 and take pictures?
----------- __o
--------- _`\<,_
BRAAP(>)/ (*)
************^^^^^^

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #3280 on: Thu, 03 September 2015, 07:42:51 »
Mine has arrived!!  ^-^

Show Image

why no pictures of hyperfuse on an 1800 yet? Hoff can you put this on your 1813 and take pictures?

i should be able to hook you up with a pic of that tonight

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #3281 on: Thu, 03 September 2015, 07:45:33 »
Mine has arrived!!  ^-^

Show Image

found the board gonna do it now for you apart from i have a ****ty bottom row on my 1800 so wont have a spacebar

Offline HoffmanMyster

• HOFF, smol MAN OF MYSTERY
  • * Senior Moderator
« Reply #3282 on: Thu, 03 September 2015, 07:53:59 »
Mine has arrived!!  ^-^

Show Image

I see that bunny is already taking care of this, but I'll snap some quick pics for you tonight too.  :D

found the board gonna do it now for you apart from i have a ****ty bottom row on my 1800 so wont have a spacebar

Offline inlikeflynn

• * Esteemed Elder
  • file not found
« Reply #3283 on: Thu, 03 September 2015, 08:00:28 »
Mine has arrived!!  ^-^

Show Image

I see that bunny is already taking care of this, but I'll snap some quick pics for you tonight too.  :D

cool, thanks guys!
----------- __o
--------- _`\<,_
BRAAP(>)/ (*)
************^^^^^^

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #3284 on: Thu, 03 September 2015, 08:15:51 »

man i really need a proper 1800

Offline filphil

• One day I hope to find a love like JD and Turk
« Reply #3285 on: Thu, 03 September 2015, 08:19:41 »
Show Image

This makes me wish my 1800 and hyperfuse came sooner.  :thumb:

Offline LechnerDE

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #3286 on: Thu, 03 September 2015, 08:29:18 »
Show Image

Do the new JTK 6.0 (?) spacebars fit this board?

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #3287 on: Thu, 03 September 2015, 08:31:28 »
Show Image

they do not, those are topre spacebars, however i can announce that the next jtk gb we are launching has full 1800 support

Offline effectiveduck

« Reply #3288 on: Thu, 03 September 2015, 08:38:00 »
Show Image

they do not, those are topre spacebars, however i can announce that the next jtk gb we are launching has full 1800 support

Does that mean 6u MX spacebars? or just the nav cluster?

Offline LechnerDE

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #3289 on: Thu, 03 September 2015, 08:40:47 »
Show Image

Thanks for clarifying. I thought those spacebars had MX stems and were supposed to be used with the sliders.

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #3290 on: Thu, 03 September 2015, 08:55:15 »
Show Image

Thanks for clarifying. I thought those spacebars had MX stems and were supposed to be used with the sliders.

because of the way topre boards use stabs, the stem would help, so we made a cherry profile topre spacebar, so the sets would match perfectly , there are pics in the jtk thread

Offline inlikeflynn

• * Esteemed Elder
  • file not found
« Reply #3291 on: Thu, 03 September 2015, 12:11:48 »
Show Image

dang that looks so good. will have to find a set. I also still have a UK-ISO 1800 sitting here somehwere
----------- __o
--------- _`\<,_
BRAAP(>)/ (*)
************^^^^^^

Offline Fire Brand

• Keeper of Rainbows
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • BISCUITS!
« Reply #3292 on: Thu, 03 September 2015, 13:09:09 »
Submitted a ticket, got hyperfuse today missing multiple keys, and I'm also unsure if I'm missing more as I have a load that don't match the mockup I have taken pictures of what I have got which I can send you bunny to let me know if any others are missing but, as for now its a tentative 1 missing with 10 keys I don't know if I should have or what they are for as a lot are doubles, anyway please respond.

PS: If I sound salty its not you I'm just salty because missing keys right now :c
My Youtube Channel ~
More
Keyboards owned
More
Poker II - MX Black, Poker II ISO - MX Blue :c QFR ISO - MX Black, HHKB Pro 2 Black, VA68M - Gat Blacks w/68g Gold springs
More

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #3293 on: Thu, 03 September 2015, 13:11:37 »
Submitted a ticket, got hyperfuse today missing multiple keys, and I'm also unsure if I'm missing more as I have a load that don't match the mockup I have taken pictures of what I have got which I can send you bunny to let me know if any others are missing but, as for now its a tentative 1 missing with 10 keys I don't know if I should have or what they are for as a lot are doubles, anyway please respond.

PS: If I sound salty its not you I'm just salty because missing keys right now :c

Some of the doubles you are probably seeing are the keys used for the 1800 compatibility are they slightly different profiles?

Offline Fire Brand

• Keeper of Rainbows
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • BISCUITS!
« Reply #3294 on: Thu, 03 September 2015, 13:23:58 »

Some of the doubles you are probably seeing are the keys used for the 1800 compatibility are they slightly different profiles?
Yes they are very slightly, also the ISO kit shown has that changed as the key shown side printed is reversed on mine with the bit on the side being the top and the, top being side printed, I would really need a complete set mock-up to check everything as I feel like I'm missing quite a few things, also the 0 1x1 keys are missing including the double 0 key

More salty I'm having to wait another week to two weeks for these to be replaced now, first gmk set bad times also I have a load of jagged bits on the bottom of most of my keycaps basically flash if anyone builds model kits, is this normal? I would say barring the missing key and my bias gmk is currently all hype and no substance, :/ guess I'm going to have to sand the bottom of every key I have....great
« Last Edit: Thu, 03 September 2015, 13:26:19 by Fire Brand »
My Youtube Channel ~
More
Keyboards owned
More
More

Offline chilldude_22

• Official streetman
« Reply #3295 on: Thu, 03 September 2015, 13:44:45 »
Show Image

Does the set come with those purple blanks?

Offline Fire Brand

• Keeper of Rainbows
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • BISCUITS!
« Reply #3296 on: Thu, 03 September 2015, 14:00:42 »
Quick question can I reply to the email or do I need to open another ticket as I couldn't find anything along the lines of add to ticket :Z
My Youtube Channel ~
More
Keyboards owned
More
More

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #3297 on: Thu, 03 September 2015, 14:05:58 »

ive been through your pics and replied to the emails

im not sure why this is posted to here, my email and my pm but whatever

from what i can see you are missing just an f6 key

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #3298 on: Thu, 03 September 2015, 14:12:03 »

Yes they are very slightly, also the ISO kit shown has that changed as the key shown side printed is reversed on mine with the bit on the side being the top and the, top being side printed, I would really need a complete set mock-up to check everything as I feel like I'm missing quite a few things, also the 0 1x1 keys are missing including the double 0 key

More salty I'm having to wait another week to two weeks for these to be replaced now, first gmk set bad times also I have a load of jagged bits on the bottom of most of my keycaps basically flash if anyone builds model kits, is this normal? I would say barring the missing key and my bias gmk is currently all hype and no substance, :/ guess I'm going to have to sand the bottom of every key I have....great

i personally have quite a few sets here, and have many close friends with sets and none of us have experienced any of this problems you say every key in your set has, please take some proper photos of this issue as im very curious to see

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #3299 on: Thu, 03 September 2015, 14:14:36 »
oh and here is the mockup

its been both posted in this thread numerous times as well as emailed to you and everyone who had an order on the site