Author Topic: (GB)HYPERFUSE GMK (currently shipping)  (Read 9761053 times)

Offline tmk1207

• Yêu Màu Tím
    • Vietnam Mechanical Keyboard Club <3
Re: (GB)HYPERFUSE GMK (orders closed)
« Reply #3400 on: Sat, 05 September 2015, 11:29:28 »
Dear Ctrl Alt Team.

I represent to all the Vietnamese users  whom take part in 3 groupbuys you guys opened : Toxic, Hyper Fuse and JKT. As I know, the toxic groupbuy was closed longtime ago and all the keycaps were sent out. Lots of users on Geekhack say that they received, but nothing to us. And as be told by all Vietnamese friend who joined in the Ctrl Alt ‘s groupbuys, they haven’t received any keycaps from you.

In Hyper fuse groupbuy, I hold a mass groupbuy for Vietnamese users and make a big order from your site so I want to know exactly when you sent out my keycaps. I am  the customer joined in your groupbuy  like anyone else on Geekhack, I have to be served equality. If I keep receive the lukewarm like you treated before, on 11/09/2015 GMT +7, I will reported my problem to Paypal and asking for charge back.

I and my Vietnamese friends took so much time to wait for Toxic keycaps and we can’t take much more of waiting for nothing on Hyper and JKT.

Best regard,

no need to make a chargeback, just pm me your paypal details and i will refund you, im not going to be spoken to that way

we have posted clear and constant updates

from the moment hyperfuse has landed, we have posted pics from receiving it, to starting the sorting process and shipping, ive been posting numbers of sets going out and still to pack

with regards to toxic, of the remaining 20% or so of orders, we have posted full info on the issue and taking care of it

and with calm depths, everyone who contacted us as requested has had their sets shipped, with one or 2 outstanding that i know of that had contacted us recently

i have responded to any and all pms from you, treating you more than fairly, but it is clear to me from your posts that because of an issue you have with someone i work with, you are looking to cause problems

Thank for quick reply.

--delete my info--

« Last Edit: Sat, 05 September 2015, 11:32:14 by tmk1207 »

Offline Fire Brand

• Keeper of Rainbows
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • BISCUITS!
« Reply #3401 on: Sat, 05 September 2015, 11:31:18 »
-Snip-

I would recommend not showing that info or editing it and PMing it to bunny instead :X
My Youtube Channel ~
More
Keyboards owned
More
Poker II - MX Black, Poker II ISO - MX Blue :c QFR ISO - MX Black, HHKB Pro 2 Black, VA68M - Gat Blacks w/68g Gold springs
My classified thread :3
More

Offline slickmamba

« Reply #3402 on: Sat, 05 September 2015, 11:31:18 »
Wait bunny, this might just be a language barrier misunderstanding, they don't know that not all the caps are not shipped yet and think that you've forgotten about them. Don't let this stop many of them from getting such a nice set.

Edit: unless it's just one guy with 7 hf orders he's gonna flip anyway

But he does have a point that communication can be hit or miss, I've experienced that a crap ton of times
« Last Edit: Sat, 05 September 2015, 11:33:36 by slickmamba »
Hi :)

Offline tmk1207

• Yêu Màu Tím
« Reply #3403 on: Sat, 05 September 2015, 11:32:44 »
-Snip-

I would recommend not showing that info or editing it and PMing it to bunny instead :X

Thank you :*

Offline pcnnnn

« Reply #3404 on: Sat, 05 September 2015, 11:34:18 »
Dear Bunny,

I speak on behalf of the Vietnamese community. As you can see tmk1207 English is not very good. We do apologize for any aggression that crudely translates message of tmk1207 may bring. It is not our intention to blame you or to start a fight, just stating that over the course of 2 years, we have not received Calm Depths, Toxic, and for Hyperfuse, we would prefer a clear estimated shipping date if possible.

People do love your caps. Despite Toxic and Calm Depths waiting time, the majority of the participants in Hyperfuse still want to wait rather than a refund.

Offline slickmamba

« Reply #3405 on: Sat, 05 September 2015, 11:36:28 »
Dear Bunny,

I speak on behalf of the Vietnamese community. As you can see tmk1207 English is not very good. We do apologize for any aggression that crudely translates message of tmk1207 may bring. It is not our intention to blame you or to start a fight, just stating that over the course of 2 years, we have not received Calm Depths, Toxic, and for Hyperfuse, we would prefer a clear estimated shipping date if possible.

People do love your caps. Despite Toxic and Calm Depths waiting time, the majority of the participants in Hyperfuse still want to wait rather than a refund.

Chao ban, I don't know if you'll get toxic or calm depth, but I know you will get hyper fuse at some point just be patient. I have been waiting for an order for 1.5 years too now so I understand

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #3406 on: Sat, 05 September 2015, 11:43:43 »
Dear Ctrl Alt Team.

I represent to all the Vietnamese users  whom take part in 3 groupbuys you guys opened : Toxic, Hyper Fuse and JKT. As I know, the toxic groupbuy was closed longtime ago and all the keycaps were sent out. Lots of users on Geekhack say that they received, but nothing to us. And as be told by all Vietnamese friend who joined in the Ctrl Alt ‘s groupbuys, they haven’t received any keycaps from you.

In Hyper fuse groupbuy, I hold a mass groupbuy for Vietnamese users and make a big order from your site so I want to know exactly when you sent out my keycaps. I am  the customer joined in your groupbuy  like anyone else on Geekhack, I have to be served equality. If I keep receive the lukewarm like you treated before, on 11/09/2015 GMT +7, I will reported my problem to Paypal and asking for charge back.

I and my Vietnamese friends took so much time to wait for Toxic keycaps and we can’t take much more of waiting for nothing on Hyper and JKT.

Best regard,

no need to make a chargeback, just pm me your paypal details and i will refund you, im not going to be spoken to that way

from the moment hyperfuse has landed, we have posted pics from receiving it, to starting the sorting process and shipping, ive been posting numbers of sets going out and still to pack

with regards to toxic, of the remaining 20% or so of orders, we have posted full info on the issue and taking care of it

and with calm depths, everyone who contacted us as requested has had their sets shipped, with one or 2 outstanding that i know of that had contacted us recently

i have responded to any and all pms from you, treating you more than fairly, but it is clear to me from your posts that because of an issue you have with someone i work with, you are looking to cause problems

Thank for quick reply.

--delete my info--

i have fully refunded your jtk order

here is the proof

i went to refund your paypal transactions, however as they are outside of 60 days, the refund option is no longer there

i am not happy to jsut send the funds, given that you could then still do a chargeback anyway as you have threatened

so i will call paypal on monday, when there office here opens again, and have them advise me the safest way to do this
I'M IN THE PROCESS OF MOVING RIGHT NOW, WILL BE BACK AROUND SOON

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #3407 on: Sat, 05 September 2015, 11:47:38 »
Dear Bunny,

hello there

obviously its hard to comment on this, as i have not sold sets to the vietnamese community or you, but to tmk

here is the info i can and will give you

based on his comments, i am going to fully refund hyperfuse and jtk, jtk has been done, and hyperfuse will on monday

if you or anyone in your community has a calm depths order, please pm me the info, i need to know what was in your order, and the shipping address, and i will have that sent out immediately to you

for information on what happened with toxic

please read this post

https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=52475.msg1830501#msg1830501

Offline tmk1207

• Yêu Màu Tím
« Reply #3408 on: Sat, 05 September 2015, 11:55:03 »
Dear Ctrl Alt Team.

Best regard,

Thank for quick reply.

--delete my info--

i have fully refunded your jtk order

here is the proof

Show Image

i went to refund your paypal transactions, however as they are outside of 60 days, the refund option is no longer there

i am not happy to jsut send the funds, given that you could then still do a chargeback anyway as you have threatened

so i will call paypal on monday, when there office here opens again, and have them advise me the safest way to do this

I'll wait for you on Monday. Thanks!

Offline slickmamba

« Reply #3409 on: Sat, 05 September 2015, 11:56:15 »
Dear Bunny,

hello there

obviously its hard to comment on this, as i have not sold sets to the vietnamese community or you, but to tmk

based on his comments, i am going to fully refund hyperfuse and jtk, jtk has been done, and hyperfuse will on monday

if you or anyone in your community has a calm depths order, please pm me the info, i need to know what was in your order, and the shipping address, and i will have that sent out immediately to you

please read this post

well, mixed feelings, but Vietnam guys, Bunny is usually a very standup guy. I am sure he will sell you of you except tmk hyperfuse again.  Maybe someone else who is less angry can be the main person.  Good luck

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #3410 on: Sat, 05 September 2015, 12:02:09 »
Dear Bunny,

hello there

please read this post

well, mixed feelings, but Vietnam guys, Bunny is usually a very standup guy. I am sure he will sell you of you except tmk hyperfuse again.  Maybe someone else who is less angry can be the main person.  Good luck

its a sad situation

and one there is a bigger backstory to

i wont go in to details, as it can all be found, but the person in question has a very clear and public vendetta against someone i work with, despite this, i still chose to deal with them

as a result however, i must and will take threats of chargebacks seriously, and outside of that, i just refuse to be spoken to that way

it is a great shame that one persons actions has a knock down affect on to others, however, from my stand point, i have an order from one person, and not several people,  so i have to base my actions on what is said by the person who made the order

to anyone this negatively affects outside of tmk, i apologise

without giving the full backstory im sure i come off badly doing this, or itll be spun a way in which it isnt meant, but i felt this was the best course of action to protect myself

since receiving hyperfuse, i have not received communication or questions from the buyer, i hadnt been asked for an estimated ship specifically so i had nothing to respond to, i cant pm every single user in gb, so what we do is keep people informed via this thread, which i believe we have done fully throughout the process

Offline Yslen

« Reply #3411 on: Sat, 05 September 2015, 12:11:30 »
My set has arrived! This was unexpected and totally made my Friday :D

Sadly I'm missing a 1.25x control? There are a ton of extra keys here - way more than I was actually expecting - but can't currently fit on my filco :(

The set is loooovely. The rumours of GMK dropping their standards were, it would appear, false.

sorry about that, ill get another 1.25 control sorted for you asap
Thank you - appreciate it :) Don't worry if it takes a while, there's no real rush so long as I can get one eventually to complete the set. I feel bad complaining about one key :D

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #3412 on: Sat, 05 September 2015, 12:12:55 »
My set has arrived! This was unexpected and totally made my Friday :D

Sadly I'm missing a 1.25x control? There are a ton of extra keys here - way more than I was actually expecting - but can't currently fit on my filco :(

The set is loooovely. The rumours of GMK dropping their standards were, it would appear, false.

sorry about that, ill get another 1.25 control sorted for you asap
Thank you - appreciate it :) Don't worry if it takes a while, there's no real rush so long as I can get one eventually to complete the set. I feel bad complaining about one key :D

no sir you have every right, your paid for a full set, because cody is really busy getting this gb shifted etc, i will send you one from my sets as i dont use a layout that needs them and will never be selling my personal sets

its obviously completely unused, ill have it out next time im shipping, sometime between monday and wednesday

Offline Glissant

« Reply #3413 on: Sat, 05 September 2015, 12:15:24 »
One set for me, please.

Offline oscillik

• music podcasts
« Reply #3414 on: Sat, 05 September 2015, 12:15:30 »
I would like to state my serious interest in any of the 7 sets that will become available
Keymacs A620N-Rev.A with Alps SKCM Salmon switches

Offline LXXXIX

• Just remember all caps when you spell the man name
« Reply #3415 on: Sat, 05 September 2015, 12:16:21 »
Vroom vroom who will be the lucky 7???

Offline Fire Brand

• Keeper of Rainbows
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • BISCUITS!
« Reply #3416 on: Sat, 05 September 2015, 12:17:50 »
its a sad situation

and one there is a bigger backstory to

i wont go in to details, as it can all be found, but the person in question has a very clear and public vendetta against someone i work with, despite this, i still chose to deal with them

as a result however, i must and will take threats of chargebacks seriously, and outside of that, i just refuse to be spoken to that way

it is a great shame that one persons actions has a knock down affect on to others, however, from my stand point, i have an order from one person, and not several people,  so i have to base my actions on what is said by the person who made the order

to anyone this negatively affects outside of tmk, i apologise

without giving the full backstory im sure i come off badly doing this, or itll be spun a way in which it isnt meant, but i felt this was the best course of action to protect myself

since receiving hyperfuse, i have not received communication or questions from the buyer, i hadnt been asked for an estimated ship specifically so i had nothing to respond to, i cant pm every single user in gb, so what we do is keep people informed via this thread, which i believe we have done fully throughout the process
Keep your chin up still doing a huge favor for the community by sending and taking time to sort all the kits out, without getting paid for it and the community would be a lot smaller without CTRLALT I'm sure of that, also Ohh I think I know who your talking about won't say anything though :X

Just as something though what about asking TMK monday to get the details for those he was ordering on behalf of and give them the option to rebuy their set that way everyone is more or less happy? :)

Anyway Keep up the work bunny I need to take a picture of my hyperfuse set yet >_> I kinda wanted to make a gif of me making it rain on my keyboard with them but I'm lazy :X
My Youtube Channel ~
More
Keyboards owned
More
Poker II - MX Black, Poker II ISO - MX Blue :c QFR ISO - MX Black, HHKB Pro 2 Black, VA68M - Gat Blacks w/68g Gold springs
My classified thread :3
More

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #3417 on: Sat, 05 September 2015, 12:17:59 »
One set for me, please.

I would like to state my serious interest in any of the 7 sets that will become available

i had poor memory before

i actually have 14 sets spare now

3 were taken via a pm, and ill put one aside for each of you

i wont actually sell them until the refund has gone through on monday as i dont think that is fair

but i will post here on monday once that has happened and once i have, just shoot me a pm
« Last Edit: Sat, 05 September 2015, 12:19:39 by BunnyLake »

Offline Glissant

« Reply #3418 on: Sat, 05 September 2015, 12:19:12 »
That's completely understandable. Thank you, BunnySir.

Offline oscillik

• music podcasts
« Reply #3419 on: Sat, 05 September 2015, 12:19:47 »
One set for me, please.

i had poor memory before

i actually have 14 sets spare now

3 were taken via a pm, and ill put one aside for each of you

i wont actually sell them until the refund has gone through on monday and i dont think that is fair

but i will post here on monday once that has happened and once i have, just shoot me a pm

thank you very much! I'll be sure to keep my eyes on this thread for updates and I'll get a PM over to you once all is done.
Keymacs A620N-Rev.A with Alps SKCM Salmon switches

Offline megaxpop

« Reply #3420 on: Sat, 05 September 2015, 12:33:52 »
Dear Ctrl Alt Team.

I had buy 2 keysets on your website, but i still not receive them.
Can you refund money or ship keysets for me?

Thank you so much
(sorry my english verry bad)

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #3421 on: Sat, 05 September 2015, 12:39:33 »
Dear Ctrl Alt Team.

I had buy 2 keysets on your website, but i still not receive them.
Can you refund money or ship keysets for me?

Thank you so much
(sorry my english verry bad)

Show Image

Show Image

dear megaxpop

you did counterfeit our products on your website, but i still did  not receive royalties
can you please send money to me

thanks you so much

Offline megaxpop

« Reply #3422 on: Sat, 05 September 2015, 12:45:59 »
I think you stole my money and my friends before. You can view the day I paid  :thumb:

Offline VesperSAINT

• vpsert
  • #CustomKorean
    • My Youtube channel with some keyboard videos
« Reply #3423 on: Sat, 05 September 2015, 12:46:37 »
dear megaxpop

you did counterfeit our products on your website, but i still did  not receive royalties
can you please send money to me

thanks you so much

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #3424 on: Sat, 05 September 2015, 12:48:42 »
I think you stole my money and my friends before. You can view the day I paid  :thumb:

im not going to get in to a debate about stealing with a thief

Offline o3okevin

« Reply #3425 on: Sat, 05 September 2015, 12:57:35 »
Hyperfuse and purple mods, would definitely look better on a smaller keyboard though (wtb jtk purple f5-f8 + nav keys)

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #3426 on: Sat, 05 September 2015, 12:58:32 »
Hyperfuse and purple mods, would definitely look better on a smaller keyboard though (wtb jtk purple f5-f8 + nav keys)

Show Image

great board sir, nice to see the 75% kit get some love

Offline megaxpop

« Reply #3427 on: Sat, 05 September 2015, 13:00:15 »

If you don't refund my payment on  Toxic and Hyperfuse, i will understand that you took it for the royalty money. So I can sell my product legally

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #3428 on: Sat, 05 September 2015, 13:02:24 »

If you don't refund my payment on  Toxic and Hyperfuse, i will understand that you took it for the royalty money. So I can sell my product legally

how about this

we add up the price of your 2 gb orders

and add up the money from the sale of your counterfeit caps, you send me the difference as well as any outstanding caps you have and remove your website, and we can call it a day

Offline LechnerDE

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #3429 on: Sat, 05 September 2015, 13:13:38 »

Can you please spare us this drama and discuss it via PM?

This thread is for news and pics about the Hyperfuse set and not your personal vendetta...

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #3430 on: Sat, 05 September 2015, 13:20:00 »

Can you please spare us this drama and discuss it via PM?

This thread is for news and pics about the Hyperfuse set and not your personal vendetta...

+ 1

back on topic please (myself included)

Offline megaxpop

« Reply #3431 on: Sat, 05 September 2015, 13:24:23 »

how about this

and add up the money from the sale of your counterfeit caps, you send me the difference as well as any outstanding caps you have and remove your website, and we can call it a day

Okay, I got your point. When i finish selling these current products, I'll add up the money and send you the difference. Thanks for your generosity. Have a nice weekend.

Offline LechnerDE

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #3432 on: Sat, 05 September 2015, 13:27:58 »
Oh come on. Is provoking Bunny really necessary?

Please take your **** elsewhere and stop posting on Geekhack. Thanks!

Offline DanielT

• * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #3433 on: Sat, 05 September 2015, 13:29:12 »
I had some spare time and checked all the keys, I have to say this set is perfect, and exceeds all my expectations  :cool:
Now I have to wait a little for the keyboard parts but that's another thing :)

One thing that blew me was the stepped 1.5 Ctrl it's the first time I see one in a GMK set and it's perfect ;)
Semnătura lu’ pește prăjit ....

Offline calvinhousecat

« Reply #3434 on: Sat, 05 September 2015, 13:31:55 »

Show Image

Wow that is fantastic

Offline skycrimes

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #3435 on: Sat, 05 September 2015, 13:33:18 »
due to lots of fluff in the thread - have all orders gone out/tracking numbers?

Offline hwood34

• underwater squad
  • * Exalted Elder
  • #1 CL stan
    • Keyboard Illuminati
« Reply #3436 on: Sat, 05 September 2015, 13:33:31 »

how about this

Okay, I got your point. When i finish selling these current products, I'll add up the money and send you the difference. Thanks for your generosity. Have a nice weekend.

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

lol
IV KWK Info Thread & KBK Info Thread IV (out of date)

Old GBs: Gateron Switches (2015) | CF-LX R1 (2015) | CF-LX R2 (2017) | CF-LXXX (2017) | Gen.s Gem Caps (2015)

"Under no pretext should arms and ammunition be surrendered; any attempt to disarm the workers must be frustrated, by force if necessary"

Offline Sent

• Simplistic Serenity
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
« Reply #3437 on: Sat, 05 September 2015, 13:34:47 »

Not all the orders have gone out.  Last number was 299 still needing to be shipped.

Offline skycrimes

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #3438 on: Sat, 05 September 2015, 13:35:35 »

Not all the orders have gone out.  Last number was 299 still needing to be shipped.

awesome thanks  :thumb:

Offline Michael

• Formerly Bro Caps
  • * Maker
  • REEEeeeeEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeee
« Reply #3439 on: Sat, 05 September 2015, 13:38:45 »

Was your overweight rat keycap not selling well, I assume?

Offline digi

• elite af tbh
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • keyboard game on fleek
« Reply #3440 on: Sat, 05 September 2015, 13:40:07 »

Offline megaxpop

« Reply #3441 on: Sat, 05 September 2015, 13:45:11 »

Sorry Skirt, I was talking with bunny!

Offline Michael

• Formerly Bro Caps
  • * Maker
  • REEEeeeeEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeee
« Reply #3442 on: Sat, 05 September 2015, 13:46:22 »

Sorry Skirt, I was talking with bunny!

fite me IRL

Offline 64rky

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #3443 on: Sat, 05 September 2015, 13:48:46 »
OMG,  I step away for 5 minutes looking at the amazing Cherokee sale!  What just happened.

Offline skycrimes

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #3444 on: Sat, 05 September 2015, 13:49:22 »

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #3445 on: Sat, 05 September 2015, 14:00:18 »
Show Image

i feel like this is an appropriate time to start a taylor swift gif war