Author Topic: (GB)HYPERFUSE GMK (currently shipping)  (Read 9761306 times)

Offline heedpantsnow

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Old enough to know better
Re: (GB)HYPERFUSE GMK (orders closed)
« Reply #3550 on: Mon, 07 September 2015, 20:26:39 »
Guys let Bunny go to bed; it's like 2:30am there.
I'm back.

Espresso machine overhaul: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=78261.0

Carbon Fiber keyboard base: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=54825

Offline NorrisB

« Reply #3551 on: Mon, 07 September 2015, 20:37:29 »
hey guys, im really sorry for not getting back to people on this yet

got a bit sidetracked this evening

so ill be sorting everyone out tomorrow

ive had more pms than there are sets

so i wont be taking any more new people, the people i said id reserve sets for will 100% get one, everyone else who pmd me up until now ill throw in a randomiser

ill contact everyone who messaged me regardless of whether they get in or not so nobody is kept waiting and wondering

but its getting late here now and i dont have time to sort it now

thank you to everyone who showed interest, and im sorry i didnt get it all sorted today

Don't you think it should just be done on a first come first server basis?
If you want a set so bad why didn't you buy when the group buy was running?

I did I bought my mom a set than later regretted the decision and bought her GMK Miami Nights so I could keep HyperFuse for myself, I didn't have the money to buy 2 at the time. Now seeing how awesome these look, I feel like a major a hole and am trying to sooth my conscience.

Offline tmk1207

• Yêu Màu Tím
    • Vietnam Mechanical Keyboard Club <3
« Reply #3552 on: Mon, 07 September 2015, 21:28:54 »
I got the refund from hyperfuse GB , how about the toxic GB????

Offline Skuloth

« Reply #3553 on: Mon, 07 September 2015, 21:42:23 »

Take it to PMs. This isn't the place for this.
Planck w/ Zealios

Offline GoatMaster

• Formerly Franatic89
« Reply #3554 on: Tue, 08 September 2015, 02:40:34 »
Still waiting for the tracking number...

I hope the change of my username don't make any trouble.
« Last Edit: Tue, 08 September 2015, 03:37:24 by GoatMaster »

Offline MAR82

• Keyboard Addict
« Reply #3555 on: Tue, 08 September 2015, 02:48:24 »
Still waiting for the tracking number...

Cody still has a lot of sets to finish sorting, you'll get your tracking as soon as it's ready to ship.
I'm also in a hurry waiting for my set to be ready, but I'm sure I'll be getting it as soon as it's possible

Offline j2c8w6f8

« Reply #3556 on: Tue, 08 September 2015, 03:09:49 »
Hey Bunny,
I did not get my penumbra, gh pack, clam depths(five or more?), toxic and raindrop sets(maybe 10?) i cannot even remember lol.
Cody said he would ship my stuff out in March, it is September now, and I'm still waiting like a fool.
Can you please tell me when can i get my stuff?  :D
I know it is not the right place to ask you about this, and you have your difficulties. But seriously ? 6 months?
« Last Edit: Tue, 08 September 2015, 03:16:04 by j2c8w6f8 »

Offline Easonic

« Reply #3557 on: Tue, 08 September 2015, 03:14:58 »
j2c8w6f8
sad~ TT
« Last Edit: Tue, 08 September 2015, 03:18:23 by Easonic »

Offline demol3

« Reply #3558 on: Tue, 08 September 2015, 03:30:11 »
Why take things to PMs when it needs transparency?

Offline HelixDan

• a SB player
« Reply #3559 on: Tue, 08 September 2015, 03:39:10 »
Hey Bunny,
I did not get my penumbra, gh pack, clam depths(five or more?), toxic and raindrop sets(maybe 10?) i cannot even remember lol.
Cody said he would ship my stuff out in March, it is September now, and I'm still waiting like a fool.
I know it is not the right place to ask you about this, and you have your difficulties. But seriously ? 6 months?

So poor, you are actually missing so many orders.......  :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

I believe bunny will give you a good explanation  ^-^
====== Welcome to Matrix Lab ======
HHKBClack ClickTopre
RealForce 87uClack ClickTopre 55g
LZ-CPGMK Red AlertBrown
Minila AirGranite DSABrown
?????Red
====== Welcome to Matrix Lab ======

Offline tmk1207

• Yêu Màu Tím
« Reply #3560 on: Tue, 08 September 2015, 06:06:07 »

Thank you.

@Bunny: Please check your pm. Thanks!

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #3561 on: Tue, 08 September 2015, 06:30:42 »
Hey Bunny,

to clarify this post

his orders were actually shipped

this was back when raccoon was shipping,  j2c8w sent me a pm to change his address (this was before we had the functionality on the site to do it yourself) his orders were shipped with full tracking, however raccoon didnt take note of the address change, and sent them to his old address, these sets were never received back

to be clear, this situation sucks

and the best i could do was offer to replace sets for him where possible

this has not been done yet clearly, but i dont have control over cody, he is very busy and clearly has been working through many things

it is a bit of a grey area as to what i can do in this situation, i did all my due diligence, i collected the money on these orders, ordered the products, and they were shipped

im sure many people in this situation would no longer take responsibility of the order, but i have
« Last Edit: Tue, 08 September 2015, 06:59:00 by BunnyLake »
I'M IN THE PROCESS OF MOVING RIGHT NOW, WILL BE BACK AROUND SOON

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #3562 on: Tue, 08 September 2015, 06:37:12 »

Thank you.

i dont understand why you think you can get away with pming me nicely, whilst at the same time i am getting pms from users in your community translating the threats and bile you are posting about me on your facebook group

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
« Reply #3563 on: Tue, 08 September 2015, 07:18:37 »
im sure many people in this situation would no longer take responsibility of the order, but i have

Maybe this is your achilles heel Bunny, scumbags knowing that you'll front the key-caps.  Nothing better than paying for one set of keys and then getting another, absolutely FREE.

Don't underestimate some people's complete lack of trust and honesty when running a Group Buy here on Geekhack.

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #3564 on: Tue, 08 September 2015, 07:25:51 »

Maybe this is your achilles heel Bunny, scumbags knowing that you'll front the key-caps.  Nothing better than paying for one set of keys and then getting another, absolutely FREE.

Don't underestimate some people's complete lack of trust and honesty when running a Group Buy here on Geekhack.

just to be clear

i dont think j2c8 is a scumbag, he certainly did nothing wrong, its just an unfortunate situation all round

its one thatll be taken care of though, but as im not in control of the sets and other peoples time management, one that i can only do my best for

Offline tmk1207

• Yêu Màu Tím
« Reply #3565 on: Tue, 08 September 2015, 07:35:50 »

Thank you.

i dont understand why you think you can get away with pming me nicely, whilst at the same time i am getting pms from users in your community translating the threats and bile you are posting about me on your facebook group

I don't know how deep you understand Vietnamese but that doesn't concern to the money I have to be paid as you promise and the time our community have to wait like a fool. You should read the Pms I sent you,answer it reasonableness and I don't think I have to go anywhere.

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #3566 on: Tue, 08 September 2015, 07:38:10 »

Thank you.

I don't know how deep you understand Vietnamese but that doesn't concern to the money I have to be paid as you promise and the time our community have to wait like a fool. You should read the Pms I sent you,answer it reasonableness and I don't think I have to go anywhere.

stop trying to stir up drama, this isnt the place for it

Offline Dansor

« Reply #3567 on: Tue, 08 September 2015, 10:17:17 »
I don't want to sidetrack anything, but...   :))

I thought I'd post a pic of my set in its temporary home until it moves into its permanent home in a TX1800.
It's not a great pic, but what camera could actually capture the beauty of this set in any case.
110492-0

And here's a bonus picture of my dog, looking less than impressed because I spent the last 15 minutes playing with bite-sized toys, and wouldn't let her chew even a single one.
110494-1

EDIT:  Forgot to mention (DUH), GREAT JOB Bunny and everyone involved in sorting and shipping. 
EDIT 2:  Try to ignore the bit of red fuzz on the bottom right of the space bar.  Of course, now that I mentioned it, you will be unable to look away.
« Last Edit: Tue, 08 September 2015, 10:20:52 by Dansor »

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #3568 on: Tue, 08 September 2015, 10:20:33 »

I thought I'd post a pic of my set in its temporary home until it moves into its permanent home in a TX1800.
It's not a great pic, but what camera could actually capture the beauty of this set in any case.
(Attachment Link)

And here's a bonus picture of my dog, looking less than impressed because I spent the last 15 minutes playing with bite-sized toys, and wouldn't let her chew even a single one.
(Attachment Link)

EDIT:  Forgot to mention (DUH), GREAT JOB Bunny and everyone involved in sorting and shipping.

really glad you both received, and are happy with your set

Offline Dansor

« Reply #3569 on: Tue, 08 September 2015, 10:28:33 »
It's so.... beautiful...

No words..... they should have sent... a poet...

Offline j2c8w6f8

« Reply #3570 on: Tue, 08 September 2015, 13:48:23 »
Hey Bunny,

to clarify this post

this was back when raccoon was shipping,  j2c8w sent me a pm to change his address (this was before we had the functionality on the site to do it yourself) his orders were shipped with full tracking, however raccoon didnt take note of the address change, and sent them to his old address, these sets were never received back

this has not been done yet clearly, but i dont have control over cody, he is very busy and clearly has been working through many things

it is a bit of a grey area as to what i can do in this situation, i did all my due diligence, i collected the money on these orders, ordered the products, and they were shipped

Finally i know what is really going on. :D
You didn't ship my raindrop, toxic and calm depth sets actually. I guess something are still working by SP(or not?), but is there a ETA?

Offline itskuroi

« Reply #3571 on: Tue, 08 September 2015, 13:57:30 »
It's my birthday today so here's hoping for a shipping notice!

Offline Skuloth

« Reply #3572 on: Tue, 08 September 2015, 13:58:09 »

(Attachment Link)

(Attachment Link)

EDIT 2:  Try to ignore the bit of red fuzz on the bottom right of the space bar.  Of course, now that I mentioned it, you will be unable to look away.

This may be a dumb question, but is this how the keys were shipped to you or were they just bagged?
Planck w/ Zealios

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #3573 on: Tue, 08 September 2015, 13:59:59 »
Hey Bunny,

to clarify this post

Finally i know what is really going on. :D
You didn't ship my raindrop, toxic and calm depth sets actually. I guess something are still working by SP(or not?), but is there a ETA?

actually everything shipped apart from toxic from raccoon as your orders were combined

that being said, if you want to discuss this, send me a pm

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #3574 on: Tue, 08 September 2015, 14:00:33 »

(Attachment Link)

(Attachment Link)

This may be a dumb question, but is this how the keys were shipped to you or were they just bagged?

just bagged

Offline Dansor

« Reply #3575 on: Tue, 08 September 2015, 14:21:07 »
just bagged

I suspect you'd have to double or triple the price, and octuple the waiting time, to get a group buy shipped like that.
It would take an eternity and the patience of... well... a really patient person, I guess.

If you're interested, here's where I got those.  http://www.keypop.net/product/keycap-display-case
A bit expensive, but there are hours of fun to be had arranging the caps just so!

Offline FunkMasterJ

« Reply #3576 on: Tue, 08 September 2015, 14:37:18 »
USPS finally delivered! Set looks amazing and the GMK quality is real. Really improved my Novatouch Thank you guys so much for your hardwork.

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #3577 on: Tue, 08 September 2015, 14:39:46 »
USPS finally delivered! Set looks amazing and the GMK quality is real. Really improved my Novatouch Thank you guys so much for your hardwork.

really happy its made its way to you

hope you enjoy it

Offline NorrisB

« Reply #3578 on: Tue, 08 September 2015, 17:54:18 »
This tmk is a real scum bag I'm sorry you had to put up with that bunny
« Last Edit: Tue, 08 September 2015, 18:58:41 by NorrisB »

Offline sorijealut

• steam
« Reply #3579 on: Tue, 08 September 2015, 19:16:48 »
Thank you Bunny, Bro, Cody and all the helping hands that brought my first GMK set to me.

I dropped the baggy a couple of times on accident (clumsy :rolleyes:) but still really clean without many scratches.
Jaw-dropping looks aside, they feel so great under your fingers with the perfect thickness and weight.
All the praise and anticipation pales against seeing and using them in person.

I can't ever go back now!

(On my KUL)
« Last Edit: Tue, 08 September 2015, 19:19:30 by sorijealut »

Offline icyskyz

« Reply #3580 on: Tue, 08 September 2015, 19:19:29 »

Thank you Bunny, Bro, Cody and all the helping hands that brought my first GMK set to me.

I dropped the baggy a couple of times on accident (clumsy :rolleyes:) but still really clean without many scratches.
Jaw-dropping looks aside, they feel so great under your fingers with the perfect thickness and weight.

Show Image

(On my KUL)

Had same feeling as you do when I got my first GMK set!
My collections - flickr | HWS Keyng Collector |

Offline sorijealut

• steam
« Reply #3581 on: Tue, 08 September 2015, 19:21:05 »

Show Image

(On my KUL)

Had same feeling as you do when I got my first GMK set!

Yeah! Just can't say enough good things about them. Perfect in every way.
Premium price is so so justified.

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
« Reply #3582 on: Tue, 08 September 2015, 19:51:35 »
Yeah! Just can't say enough good things about them. Perfect in every way.
Premium price is so so justified.

Easy to become a 100% confirmed GMK addict here on Geekhack. 

Plus getting unique colour-ways that were never accomplished before by them, is the number one accomplishment that CTRL/ALT has achieved here.

Offline yuktsi

• * Maker
  • Colour my life with the chaos of trouble
« Reply #3583 on: Tue, 08 September 2015, 21:26:40 »
I am still waiting. Has Bunny/Cody shipped out malaysia/asia orders?
 :blank: 
« Last Edit: Tue, 08 September 2015, 21:50:51 by yuktsi »
email: yuktsi@ttggrr.cc

My collection

More
Poker 2 | LZ CE | Leopold FC700R | KMAC 1.2 | EXE | GON NS87 | GON Nerd TKL | Duck Poker | Duck Orion | Realforce 87u 55g | OTD 456GT | LZ B7 | OTD 360C | Ducky G2 Pro | Apple Extended | Apple M0116 | Apple M0116 | Cherry G80-1220HAD | Duck Octagon | HHKB Pro 2 | Duck Unicorn | LZ B8 | LZ RE | ENVKX | OTD 456GT | LZ FE | HHKB Type S | TX1800| Duck Orion V2 | LZ FE | KPad | KMAC Happy | ENVKX | LZ RV | KMAC 2 | Whale | Dolphin | EM7 | TGR Jane | VE.A | DK Saver | Matrix 10xv1.0 | Whale | HHKB BT | Dolphin v2 | EM7 v2 | SSK | SSK (Blue Label) | LZ SQ | Duck Octagon v2 | TX84 | GON Mobik | TX-CP | LZ Ergo2 | KMAC Happy HHKB | TGR 910 | TGR Tris | Matrix 8xv1.2 | KMAC Mini | Mira | Fjell | 356mini | Dolphin GH | EM7 GH | TARO EXENT | Masterkey Pro L Crysta l OTD Koala | Duck Viper | Keycult no.1 | 356mini | 356pad | Matrix 8xv2.0 | 420cl | Matrix 8xv1.0 | Whale Special | Poly Dolphin | Keycult No.2 | FMJ80 | Singa R2 | Whale Poly | 356cl | HBCP | Dolinger | Linger | FMJ80 | KFE

Offline justnits

« Reply #3584 on: Tue, 08 September 2015, 21:46:25 »

Show Image

(On my KUL)

gotta borrow your photo for this post sorijealut :P

while i'm yet to receive my first GMK (hyperfuse) and JTK keycaps set, i have seen comments about how JTK still has some minor inconsistency in it's legend's thickness.
but from this photo shared by sorijealut, i can't help but to notice how the Z looks thicker than X and C, the E looks slightly thinner than W R and D and the right side of the G looks slightly thinnish.
like i said, i am yet to have my own gmk set on my very own keyboard in front of my own eyes, what i can see is just from pictures posted here.

so i'd like to call upon those who own other gmk sets to verify if the legend has always been this "consistent" as shown in the picture or was it more consistent in their earlier keycaps?

however sorijealut, is that winkey and alt key on the right cluster in their proper place or not? :P  :))
| | | |
Ducky DK9008 Shine 2 Gateron Red w/ Korean 55g gold lubed spring & custom LED | Ergodox with Aluminium top plate | IBM Model M SSK | GHPad | GON's Nerd TKL | Filco Majestouch 2 TKL MX Blue
[Sold]Keycool 87 PBT White Cherry MX Blue | [Sold]ikbc F-104 Cherry MX Brown

Offline codyeatworld

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #3585 on: Tue, 08 September 2015, 21:52:26 »
I've shipped to Malaysia and lots of other countries so far.

I finally received the stickers I ordered and they will be going out with all future orders starting tomorrow.
Please message me if you would like one and already have received your order.

Love all the pictures so far too! Thanks!

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #3586 on: Tue, 08 September 2015, 21:55:35 »

I finally received the stickers I ordered and they will be going out with all future orders starting tomorrow.

Show Image

Those are awesome. :eek:

Offline bueller

• MX baller
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • Church of the Ergo Clear
« Reply #3587 on: Tue, 08 September 2015, 21:56:36 »

Show Image

YESSSS. Those stickers are amazing!
It's a good width!  If it's half-width it's too narrow, and full-width is too wide. 

[WTT] bueller's trade thread - CLACKS WANTED

Offline sorijealut

• steam
« Reply #3588 on: Tue, 08 September 2015, 22:08:45 »

Show Image

(On my KUL)

gotta borrow your photo for this post sorijealut :P

while i'm yet to receive my first GMK (hyperfuse) and JTK keycaps set, i have seen comments about how JTK still has some minor inconsistency in it's legend's thickness.
but from this photo shared by sorijealut, i can't help but to notice how the Z looks thicker than X and C, the E looks slightly thinner than W R and D and the right side of the G looks slightly thinnish.
like i said, i am yet to have my own gmk set on my very own keyboard in front of my own eyes, what i can see is just from pictures posted here.

so i'd like to call upon those who own other gmk sets to verify if the legend has always been this "consistent" as shown in the picture or was it more consistent in their earlier keycaps?

however sorijealut, is that winkey and alt key on the right cluster in their proper place or not? :P  :))

If there was any difference in thickness, I sure couldn't tell it apart while I was putting them on.
One interesting thing to note is that the "Z" key in particular, the purple shot is protruding above the key's surface so you can feel the legend a bit, so it actually does look bigger (and it's darker).
LOL and yes, I do have them on wrong in the picture. I corrected it soon after.
« Last Edit: Tue, 08 September 2015, 22:10:43 by sorijealut »

Offline asdfjkl36

• blue shirt guy
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • --- Click Clacks and Cats --- -- Cyan > Purple --
« Reply #3589 on: Tue, 08 September 2015, 22:26:17 »

Show Image

OOOOOO These are HAWT

Will these be stocked in the store? or are bribes accepted?   ;D

Offline njbair

• I love the Powerglove. It's so bad.
    • nickbair.net
« Reply #3590 on: Tue, 08 September 2015, 22:33:03 »
Stickers! At last, myself and everyone else at the back of the queue will be vindicated, as we receive our sets with stickers included. Take that, front-queuers!

Alpine Winter GB | My Personal TMK Firmware Repo
IBM Rubber Band "Floss" Mod | Click Modding Alps 101 | Flame-Polishing Cherry MX Stems
Review: hasu's USB to USB converter
My boards:
More
AEKII 60% | Alps64 HHKB | Ducky Shine 3, MX Blues | IBM Model M #1391401, Nov. 1990 | IBM SSK #1391472, Nov. 1987, screw modded, rubber-band modded | Noppoo EC108-Pro, 45g | Infinity 60% v2 Hacker, Matias Quiet Pros | Infinity 60% v2 Standard, MX Browns | Cherry G80-1800LPCEU-2, MX Blacks | Cherry G80-1813 (Dolch), MX Blues | Unicomp M-122, ANSI-modded | Unicomp M-122 (Unsaver mod in progress) | 2x Unitek K-258, White Alps | Apple boards (IIGS, AEKII) | Varmilo VA87MR, Gateron Blacks | Filco Zero TKL, Fukka White Alps | Planck, Gateron Browns | Monarch, click-modded Cream Alps

Offline heedpantsnow

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Old enough to know better
« Reply #3591 on: Tue, 08 September 2015, 22:46:06 »
I love the stickers!!  Can't wait to get mine!
I'm back.

Espresso machine overhaul: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=78261.0

Carbon Fiber keyboard base: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=54825

Offline Sent

• Simplistic Serenity
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
« Reply #3592 on: Tue, 08 September 2015, 22:50:22 »
Stickers! At last, myself and everyone else at the back of the queue will be vindicated, as we receive our sets with stickers included. Take that, front-queuers!

Justice is delivered. :))

Offline raymogi

« Reply #3593 on: Wed, 09 September 2015, 01:30:48 »
If anyone here have a set and can let go of it first and grab it off Binge's store later, please let me know.

I know Binge is going to stock some on his store later on, but it's a month after for international order. Combined with the shipping duration, it will take months before I can get one. I've been on the fence with getting a MX board, but this set has always been in my mind to put on. I got Granite already, with Dolch and Eve on the way, but the feeling of DSA caps is so off.
Please feed my addiction.

Offline Glissant

« Reply #3594 on: Wed, 09 September 2015, 12:01:32 »
Really looking forward to getting my set. Thanks to the people that were refunded <3 ;)

Offline chilldude_22

• Official streetman
« Reply #3595 on: Wed, 09 September 2015, 14:48:22 »
Did he message the winners of the mini-raffle, or were you one of the ones that reserved one before he said anything about that?

Offline mason

• have fun with her, ryan
« Reply #3596 on: Wed, 09 September 2015, 15:23:10 »
Yesssss stickers!  :p

Offline ATXTider

• I keep it playa while some choose to play it safe
« Reply #3597 on: Wed, 09 September 2015, 15:29:29 »
After a ridiculously circuitous route, tha 'Fuse was dropped off at my house today!  Trying so hard to not leave work early right now.

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #3598 on: Wed, 09 September 2015, 15:34:44 »
After a ridiculously circuitous route, tha 'Fuse was dropped off at my house today!  Trying so hard to not leave work early right now.

great to hear it sir

hope you enjoy it

Offline Glissant

« Reply #3599 on: Wed, 09 September 2015, 15:59:09 »
Did he message the winners of the mini-raffle, or were you one of the ones that reserved one before he said anything about that?

I was able to reserve a set from the bunch that got refunded. No idea about any mini-raffle :)