Author Topic: (GB)HYPERFUSE GMK (currently shipping)  (Read 9761050 times)

Offline VesperSAINT

• vpsert
  • #CustomKorean
    • My Youtube channel with some keyboard videos
Re: (GB)HYPERFUSE GMK (currently shipping)
« Reply #3800 on: Tue, 29 September 2015, 22:45:36 »
for those with the scratches or whitening on the legends, see if the same thing happens on the plastic on the bottom of the cap; take a plastic tool or something that isn't too hard and scratch at the plastic. I'm curious if it's some kind of coating on top of the legends (like what vesperSAINT's issue sounds like) or a reaction with oils on your hands.

Here you go. Went over it with a little pressure using a plastic tool used to remove interior car panels. One picture is before, the other is scratched. Same key, different sides.

thanks for the further info

if anyone has any similar issues, please contact me, the more i have to take to gmk the better, however, please do not intentionally damage your keys in anyway
The rabbit, Cody there how long does it take to send the latest finished goods! I well wait!

Show Image

:confused:bro

More

Offline njbair

• I love the Powerglove. It's so bad.
    • nickbair.net
« Reply #3801 on: Tue, 29 September 2015, 22:56:20 »

Alpine Winter GB | My Personal TMK Firmware Repo
IBM Rubber Band "Floss" Mod | Click Modding Alps 101 | Flame-Polishing Cherry MX Stems
Review: hasu's USB to USB converter
My boards:
More
AEKII 60% | Alps64 HHKB | Ducky Shine 3, MX Blues | IBM Model M #1391401, Nov. 1990 | IBM SSK #1391472, Nov. 1987, screw modded, rubber-band modded | Noppoo EC108-Pro, 45g | Infinity 60% v2 Hacker, Matias Quiet Pros | Infinity 60% v2 Standard, MX Browns | Cherry G80-1800LPCEU-2, MX Blacks | Cherry G80-1813 (Dolch), MX Blues | Unicomp M-122, ANSI-modded | Unicomp M-122 (Unsaver mod in progress) | 2x Unitek K-258, White Alps | Apple boards (IIGS, AEKII) | Varmilo VA87MR, Gateron Blacks | Filco Zero TKL, Fukka White Alps | Planck, Gateron Browns | Monarch, click-modded Cream Alps

Offline kingslenkds

• www.hammerclub.org
« Reply #3802 on: Tue, 29 September 2015, 23:01:59 »
for those with the scratches or whitening on the legends, see if the same thing happens on the plastic on the bottom of the cap; take a plastic tool or something that isn't too hard and scratch at the plastic. I'm curious if it's some kind of coating on top of the legends (like what vesperSAINT's issue sounds like) or a reaction with oils on your hands.

Here you go. Went over it with a little pressure using a plastic tool used to remove interior car panels. One picture is before, the other is scratched. Same key, different sides.

if anyone has any similar issues, please contact me, the more i have to take to gmk the better, however, please do not intentionally damage your keys in anyway
The rabbit, Cody there how long does it take to send the latest finished goods! I well wait!

Show Image

Show Image

More

Show Image

omg!your.....
Often make the chests are wei spark, the world only intensity (life is alive, waiting to die)

Offline naasfu

• The Curator
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • CURSE YOU HE-MAN
« Reply #3803 on: Wed, 30 September 2015, 02:33:15 »

Show Image

Show Image

More

Show Image

omg!your.....

justSAINT vesperlake?!

a cute stray cat combination that comes out happily when you look at your face is cute

WANTED: gib clacks        post your mspaints!        post your rubber domes!

Offline morpheus

« Reply #3804 on: Wed, 30 September 2015, 19:31:54 »
Since there's 200 left, I'm certain that I should be receiving my shipping information soon.... Right? I mean I was told I was one of the first 50 people, so it's hard for me to understand how 300-400 people made their carts before I placed my order.  :confused: could it be possible that I was skipped? What about the other 49 who also got the keychain? To those guys, are any of you still waiting for a tracking number?

I'm still waiting for my order as well. Any way to know when my order will be shipped?

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #3805 on: Wed, 30 September 2015, 19:32:48 »
Since there's 200 left, I'm certain that I should be receiving my shipping information soon.... Right? I mean I was told I was one of the first 50 people, so it's hard for me to understand how 300-400 people made their carts before I placed my order.  :confused: could it be possible that I was skipped? What about the other 49 who also got the keychain? To those guys, are any of you still waiting for a tracking number?

I'm still waiting for my order as well. Any way to know when my order will be shipped?

they are currently shipping, cody is literally in the office shipping right now
I'M IN THE PROCESS OF MOVING RIGHT NOW, WILL BE BACK AROUND SOON

Offline Steezus

• Keeper of Facts
  • * Elevated Elder
« Reply #3806 on: Wed, 30 September 2015, 19:39:24 »

they are currently shipping, cody is literally in the office shipping right now

I can't wait to get my set, it's the last piece to finish my current build.
TGR-Jane CE | TGR-Tris CE | Lyn Montage | LZ PhysiX | Exclusive e8.5

Offline codyeatworld

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #3807 on: Wed, 30 September 2015, 20:03:19 »
Yep, im shipping stuff today. Although I just ran out of bags for hyperfuse, so a couple lucky peoples sets will go out today and then I'll be shipping retro for the rest of the night.

Next batch I will split the set into multiple bags/kits instead of one big bag.

Offline mason

• have fun with her, ryan
« Reply #3808 on: Wed, 30 September 2015, 20:38:19 »
I can't wait to get my set, it's the last piece to finish my current build.

Me too!  ;D

Offline donpark

« Reply #3809 on: Wed, 30 September 2015, 21:15:38 »
It's been almost a month and I still haven't gotten a reply or PM regarding the extra sets that were available.  :(

Offline Steezus

• Keeper of Facts
  • * Elevated Elder
« Reply #3810 on: Wed, 30 September 2015, 21:36:07 »
It's been almost a month and I still haven't gotten a reply or PM regarding the extra sets that were available.  :(

Bunny made a post after stating that all the spots for the extra sets were taken. If you got a spot you would've got a pm.

Offline kingslenkds

• www.hammerclub.org
« Reply #3811 on: Wed, 30 September 2015, 22:38:11 »
Yep, im shipping stuff today. Although I just ran out of bags for hyperfuse, so a couple lucky peoples sets will go out today and then I'll be shipping retro for the rest of the night.

Cody hyperfuse all the cargo, until when?
Often make the chests are wei spark, the world only intensity (life is alive, waiting to die)

Offline Steezus

• Keeper of Facts
  • * Elevated Elder
« Reply #3812 on: Wed, 30 September 2015, 22:56:03 »

Cody hyperfuse all the cargo, until when?

We're just going to have to patiently wait. The more we burden them with questions the less time they're going to have for shipping out the sets.
« Last Edit: Fri, 02 October 2015, 09:13:02 by Steezus »

Offline saturnotaku

« Reply #3813 on: Fri, 02 October 2015, 09:11:52 »
Has anyone received their Hyperfuse t-shirts yet, or have they not yet been put the mail? I received the shipping confirmation on 9/27, but the tracking status still only shows the shipping label having been created.

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #3814 on: Fri, 02 October 2015, 12:35:53 »
Has anyone received their Hyperfuse t-shirts yet, or have they not yet been put the mail? I received the shipping confirmation on 9/27, but the tracking status still only shows the shipping label having been created.

not the right place to ask this sir

thats something cody is doing, and he has his own thread for it

edit, he closed the thread and said they will all be dropped off a day or so ago

so should be on the way
« Last Edit: Fri, 02 October 2015, 12:42:58 by BunnyLake »

Offline codyeatworld

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #3815 on: Sat, 03 October 2015, 13:17:18 »
They are on the way, I dropped them off a bit late and was making updates to the tracking notification system.

You should get an email when its delivered. :)

Offline kingslenkds

• www.hammerclub.org
« Reply #3816 on: Sat, 03 October 2015, 13:48:05 »
They are on the way, I dropped them off a bit late and was making updates to the tracking notification system.

You should get an email when its delivered. :)
Cody, so bold as to ask, my keyboard when shipment? Tracking ticket number didn't also, this call I how to waiting for? Somehow also give a reply!!

Offline codyeatworld

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #3817 on: Sat, 03 October 2015, 14:04:53 »
It's on the way.

Tracking number sent via PM because you gave me the wrong address the first time.

Offline Skuloth

« Reply #3818 on: Sat, 03 October 2015, 14:07:44 »
I got my shirt in the mail today :D
Planck w/ Zealios

Offline codyeatworld

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #3819 on: Sat, 03 October 2015, 14:08:22 »

Offline LXXXIX

• Just remember all caps when you spell the man name
« Reply #3820 on: Sun, 04 October 2015, 16:49:51 »
Are we still at 50% on shipping? Been poking my head here and there these last few weeks and checking the OP.

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #3821 on: Sun, 04 October 2015, 18:38:18 »
Are we still at 50% on shipping? Been poking my head here and there these last few weeks and checking the OP.

we shipped 158 sets this week of this, so we are further ahead than the op suggests, ill get that updated soon

Offline ika

« Reply #3822 on: Sun, 04 October 2015, 18:59:41 »
any updates re: extra sets/cancelled orders, or are they all spoken for at this point?

Offline swimmingbird

• * Elevated Elder
  • keyset hoarder
« Reply #3823 on: Mon, 05 October 2015, 03:02:14 »
any updates re: extra sets/cancelled orders, or are they all spoken for at this point?

If you want a set Binge will be selling them

Offline malaik0

« Reply #3824 on: Mon, 05 October 2015, 06:12:45 »
if someone cancelled ther orders let me know Bunny, yes i know that Binge will selling but im european so i prefer a set that come from Europe that a set that went to the US and then come to Europe again with the possibility to catch up with customs taxes ... I know it will be almost impossible but  ^-^.

Offline user 18

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #3825 on: Mon, 05 October 2015, 09:38:48 »
if someone cancelled ther orders let me know Bunny, yes i know that Binge will selling but im european so i prefer a set that come from Europe that a set that went to the US and then come to Europe again with the possibility to catch up with customs taxes ... I know it will be almost impossible but  ^-^.

Cody is shipping all of these sets from the US.
Please PM me if you are waiting on classifieds approval or have a question about the classifieds rules. | geekhack Terms of Service

Max Nighthawk x8 (MX Brown) | CM QFR (MX Blue) | CM QFR (MX Clear) | RK-9000 (MX Red) | Model M 1391401 | Model M SSK 1370475 | CM Novatouch | G80-8113 (MX Clear) | 60% (85g MX Blue) | Whitefox Aria (MX Clear) | CL-LX (MX Clear) | Mira SE (MX Clear)

Offline Yslen

« Reply #3826 on: Mon, 05 October 2015, 10:11:08 »
Did my replacement 1.25x CTRL get shipped? I'm not being impatient, just starting to worry it's got lost in the post, esp. as Bunny was kind enough to donate from his own extras :/

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #3827 on: Mon, 05 October 2015, 10:14:05 »
Did my replacement 1.25x CTRL get shipped? I'm not being impatient, just starting to worry it's got lost in the post, esp. as Bunny was kind enough to donate from his own extras :/

no sorry sir, i just completely 100% forgot to do that

shoot me your address via pm and ill get that packed today and throw some extra goodies in to say sorry

Offline malaik0

« Reply #3828 on: Mon, 05 October 2015, 10:43:03 »

Cody is shipping all of these sets from the US.

ohhh  :-[ :-[

« Last Edit: Mon, 05 October 2015, 10:45:26 by malaik0 »

Offline camgibb

« Reply #3829 on: Mon, 05 October 2015, 21:30:21 »
Glad I'm not the only one who hasn't gotten my number yet I just get nervous lol but I hope everything is going smoothly and not trying to rush you guys. What you're doing is far from easy

Offline kingslenkds

• www.hammerclub.org
« Reply #3830 on: Mon, 05 October 2015, 23:12:58 »

we shipped 158 sets this week of this, so we are further ahead than the op suggests, ill get that updated soon
The rhythm of the visual years after all ~ ~ ~

Offline byker

• Literally Canada
  • ** Moderator Emeritus
« Reply #3831 on: Tue, 06 October 2015, 01:04:10 »

The rhythm of the visual years after all ~ ~ ~

^-^

Offline Yslen

« Reply #3832 on: Tue, 06 October 2015, 08:34:21 »

no sorry sir, i just completely 100% forgot to do that

shoot me your address via pm and ill get that packed today and throw some extra goodies in to say sorry
I certainly won't say no to goodies! Honestly I'm happy you just forgot as otherwise it would have meant it had gone missing somewhere. I'll pm you my address now :)

Offline AdmiralSquid

« Reply #3833 on: Tue, 06 October 2015, 11:57:53 »
Gaaah I hate how missed on this! Hopefully I can get in on Binge's sale.

Offline ccc24

• HHKB , Ergodox
« Reply #3834 on: Wed, 07 October 2015, 03:07:44 »
any chance for a round 2?

Offline nathanrosspowell

• * Destiny Supporter
    • nathanrosspowell.com
« Reply #3835 on: Wed, 07 October 2015, 09:32:53 »
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooope.

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #3836 on: Wed, 07 October 2015, 13:21:59 »

not a chance

however

if you missed out

you can pick a set up form binge shortly, who has 100 for sale

Offline NorrisB

« Reply #3837 on: Wed, 07 October 2015, 19:46:05 »

not a chance

however

if you missed out

Why not a chance?  Was that tmk guy that hard to deal with?

Offline Steezus

• Keeper of Facts
  • * Elevated Elder
« Reply #3838 on: Wed, 07 October 2015, 20:12:44 »

not a chance

however

if you missed out

There are so many great sets to be made, Bunny is busy over his head as is. I've rather not waste a group buy making another round when there are new sets to be made. After all look how long it took from the start of this GB til now and all sets aren't even shipped out yet. There has also been three different profiles made of the same color scheme. Obviously some people would prefer a second round but Bunny's time is limited and he can only do so much.
« Last Edit: Wed, 07 October 2015, 20:17:37 by Steezus »

Offline swimmingbird

• * Elevated Elder
  • keyset hoarder
« Reply #3839 on: Thu, 08 October 2015, 05:02:10 »

not a chance

however

if you missed out

I doubt it's because of some overly demanding inconsiderate ###hole that Bunny is not going to run a set again

Probably because it's boring to keep doing the same stuff over again and anyone who really wants a set will pay for it at post-GB prices anyway

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #3840 on: Thu, 08 October 2015, 05:11:19 »

not a chance

however

if you missed out

because we did a ton of sets this buy, they are out there, if we were gonna take on something of this scale again, it would be for something new

i dont wanna keep running everything in to the ground

it also sends the wrong message, we should be encouraging people to support things whilst they are active, not just constantly recycling things giving people zero incentive to support community buys knowing they will have more opportunities later 

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
« Reply #3841 on: Thu, 08 October 2015, 07:06:47 »
because we did a ton of sets this buy, they are out there, if we were gonna take on something of this scale again, it would be for something new

i dont wanna keep running everything in to the ground

it also sends the wrong message, we should be encouraging people to support things whilst they are active, not just constantly recycling things giving people zero incentive to support community buys knowing they will have more opportunities later

So TRUE.

We here at Geekhack should be pushing the envelope when it comes to new and innovative Key-set designs and not just a place to ONLY do RE-RUNS.

I'm sure the next CTRL/ALT ground shaking GMK design will moisten everyone's loins and make their wallets quite loose yet again.  That is why I am ALWAYS in when it comes to another CTRL/ALT - GMK release because it will be another RARE release with no come backs.

If you are a hard core key-cap collector, then wait for the next chapter from this crew because it will smack you on the side of your head so hard, you'll think that you were hit by Mike Tyson  8) .

Expect to be HIT with another ground breaking design.............soon.

Offline codyeatworld

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #3842 on: Thu, 08 October 2015, 19:05:00 »
I will be continuing shipping for Hyper Fuse shortly as SA Retro comes to a conclusion.
New bags have arrived. Shipping will speed up now that I'm finally setup at home instead of my office too.

Just to reiterate:

If your order contains items from the JTK group buy, bunnylake will be shipping the JTK items and I will be shipping the Hyper Fuse items.

You'll get a tracking number from me for the Hyper Fuse items, if you are concerned about your JTK items please contact bunnylake.

Offline heedpantsnow

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Old enough to know better
« Reply #3843 on: Thu, 08 October 2015, 21:00:48 »

I will be continuing shipping for Hyper Fuse shortly as SA Retro comes to a conclusion.
New bags have arrived. Shipping will speed up now that I'm finally setup at home instead of my office too.

Just to reiterate:

If your order contains items from the JTK group buy, bunnylake will be shipping the JTK items and I will be shipping the Hyper Fuse items.

You'll get a tracking number from me for the Hyper Fuse items, if you are concerned about your JTK items please contact bunnylake.

Thanks for your hard work Cody!
I'm back.

Espresso machine overhaul: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=78261.0

Carbon Fiber keyboard base: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=54825

Offline kingslenkds

• www.hammerclub.org
« Reply #3844 on: Fri, 09 October 2015, 07:12:11 »
Finally USPS began to move, I can immediately received the hyperfuse, so excited

Offline Steezus

• Keeper of Facts
  • * Elevated Elder
« Reply #3845 on: Fri, 09 October 2015, 09:19:26 »
Finally USPS began to move, I can immediately received the hyperfuse, so excited

Groub Buys are nothing but a waiting game, patience is key. Glad you got your set coming in the mail, make sure to post pics. :thumb:

Offline ebacho

« Reply #3846 on: Sat, 10 October 2015, 15:45:24 »

Just to reiterate:

I originally ordered this with the Hack'd By Geeks SA set which is pretty much finished shipping as far as I can tell.  Is there anything I should be concerned about, or will both my orders ship together?

Offline WoozieBiscuit

« Reply #3847 on: Mon, 12 October 2015, 16:23:18 »
Any chance of an update on the shipping Bunny? I can't wait to get my set.  :D

Offline plc268

« Reply #3848 on: Wed, 14 October 2015, 11:26:48 »

Yep, still waiting patiently for my two sets to ship.

Offline 64rky

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #3849 on: Wed, 14 October 2015, 11:58:10 »

Yep, still waiting patiently for my two sets to ship.

Me too :)