Author Topic: (GB)HYPERFUSE GMK (currently shipping)  (Read 9761344 times)

Offline Binge

• Island of Sandy Beaches
  • * Maker
  • With Gentle Time. I Feel Very Nice.
    • Hunger Work Studio
Re: (GB)HYPERFUSE GMK (currently shipping)
« Reply #4050 on: Mon, 16 November 2015, 13:31:08 »
[Binge this is not directed at you obviously; I'm so sorry you had to send out your personal set.  That situation with that proxy is awful.  I hope you get it sorted brother.]

Whoa, I missed this story.  :(  Sorry for off topic, but can you link?  I'm assuming it's somewhere in his HyperFuse thread but I don't want to dig through.

binge lemme know if you dont get this sorted, i have 3 sets of my own and dont want you to go without so ill happily send you one of mine so you have one yourself

Thanks brother- I sent out an e-mail last week to his proxy to see if they can get a response.
60% keyboards, 100% of the time.

"What the hell Jimmy?!  It was ruined before you even put it up there with your decrepit fingers."

Offline swornxin

• Nailed Down Custom Pins
« Reply #4051 on: Mon, 16 November 2015, 19:50:54 »
My Duck Octogon is sitting patiently (naked) for the arrival of these. So excited.

Octagon - 62g Cherry tactile greys
Phantom - 65g Cherry tactile greys
FC660M - Cherry blues
KC60 - Gateron browns

Offline uJalled

• Shrimp cracker enthusiast
« Reply #4052 on: Tue, 17 November 2015, 07:29:51 »
Selling my spot, PM if interested sold
« Last Edit: Tue, 17 November 2015, 23:21:07 by uJalled »

Offline heedpantsnow

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Old enough to know better
« Reply #4053 on: Tue, 17 November 2015, 07:38:38 »

Selling my spot, PM if interested

Pls hold it for Binge. I'm PMing him now.
I'm back.

Espresso machine overhaul: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=78261.0

Carbon Fiber keyboard base: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=54825

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #4054 on: Tue, 17 November 2015, 09:49:02 »
codys mom and partner have both volunteered to help him crank out the last bit of this, expect a large movement imminently, but ill update some dates and such once i have spoken to him further about it
I'M IN THE PROCESS OF MOVING RIGHT NOW, WILL BE BACK AROUND SOON

Offline camgibb

« Reply #4055 on: Tue, 17 November 2015, 12:18:41 »
Guys, take a deep breath and relax.  Waiting around for a year, or two years, is nothing new.  R3 lasted for FOR. EV. ER.  So bad that when I actually got the keys, I had no clue what I had bought, and already sold the board I had originally envisioned them on.  R4 was better, but still awful.  GH60 is another (tragic) example.  If you want to buy something and want it to ship immediately, or even on schedule, it would be better to stick to in-stock items from retailers.  There are plenty of Taihao keysets on Newegg and lots of others on ebay.  With GB's, you are committing your patience and money (and maybe a little risk also) to get something that's either cheaper than everywhere else or not available anywhere else.

With this buy, you will get your set, don't worry.  But it we all have to wait until Cody can sort and package them, in his free time. 

[Binge this is not directed at you obviously; I'm so sorry you had to send out your personal set.  That situation with that proxy is awful.  I hope you get it sorted brother.]

I think it would make it easier for people to understand that they are "pre-ordering" the product like a video game. When the GB starts it is to get enough money to put in an order to GMK. By then the design usually needs to be finalized, then wait your turn for GMK to make your design, then recieve the package, and finally sort it and ship it out to everybody who participated

Like I said earlier this is my first time joining any group buy and I am far from familiar with the process of one. I'm just saying this is a tad bit frustrating and I didn't really know what I was getting into lol. Great learning experience for me. But I'm probably not going to need new keycaps for a long time after I get these. Also just wanted to clarify I understand that the people sorting the sets are very busy with their own personal lives and I appreciate that they are trying so hard to make this work.

Offline camgibb

« Reply #4056 on: Tue, 17 November 2015, 12:22:16 »
codys mom and partner have both volunteered to help him crank out the last bit of this, expect a large movement imminently, but ill update some dates and such once i have spoken to him further about it

glad to hear that he's really banging this out. I apologize if you guys feel rushed due to my constant complaining and everything

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #4057 on: Tue, 17 November 2015, 12:23:32 »

glad to hear that he's really banging this out. I apologize if you guys feel rushed due to my constant complaining and everything

you are only complaining because you are looking forward to getting something we have created, so when im in a good mood i take it as a compliment

today im in a good mood haha

Offline camgibb

« Reply #4058 on: Tue, 17 November 2015, 22:16:34 »

you are only complaining because you are looking forward to getting something we have created, so when im in a good mood i take it as a compliment

good to hear :)

Offline captvizcenzo

« Reply #4059 on: Tue, 17 November 2015, 23:00:31 »

Can't be said any better, but please stay in good mood, LOL  :))

Offline harlw

« Reply #4060 on: Wed, 18 November 2015, 09:18:25 »

Now, imma have to get a tattoo now with "cody's mom n partner" in classic heart and arrow cupid configuration.
Ergodox (x2), V.EA Clone, Tada68, Atreus XL, Planck, Model M 70% Mod

Offline NorrisB

« Reply #4061 on: Wed, 18 November 2015, 10:46:30 »
could we get an update on the shipping completion percentage of the first post

Offline Steezus

• Keeper of Facts
  • * Elevated Elder
« Reply #4062 on: Wed, 18 November 2015, 13:39:35 »
could we get an update on the shipping completion percentage of the first post

those figures dont include the large orders that have already been done either, which was for about 170 sets which all had to be sorted and counted through

we are probably at 65 - 70%

in the last 3 days, me and cody did a big push, and between us finished shipping all of jtk, retro and the keyboard community gbs

so now all of our focus can be on knocking out the end of this, and itll speed up dramatically from here

Just one page over.
TGR-Jane CE | TGR-Tris CE | Lyn Montage | LZ PhysiX | Exclusive e8.5

Offline NorrisB

« Reply #4063 on: Sat, 21 November 2015, 08:12:32 »
Cody and Bunny-  Mail the keys when you damn well feel like it, don't let the pressure of this getting done make you work on this over thanksgiving and upcoming holidays. 

Offline njbair

• I love the Powerglove. It's so bad.
    • nickbair.net
« Reply #4064 on: Sat, 21 November 2015, 20:34:37 »

Now, imma have to get a tattoo now with "cody's mom n partner" in classic heart and arrow cupid configuration.
Imagine the looks you would get. But I'm sure the looks would get even weirder once you explained it was for keycaps.

Alpine Winter GB | My Personal TMK Firmware Repo
IBM Rubber Band "Floss" Mod | Click Modding Alps 101 | Flame-Polishing Cherry MX Stems
Review: hasu's USB to USB converter
My boards:
More
AEKII 60% | Alps64 HHKB | Ducky Shine 3, MX Blues | IBM Model M #1391401, Nov. 1990 | IBM SSK #1391472, Nov. 1987, screw modded, rubber-band modded | Noppoo EC108-Pro, 45g | Infinity 60% v2 Hacker, Matias Quiet Pros | Infinity 60% v2 Standard, MX Browns | Cherry G80-1800LPCEU-2, MX Blacks | Cherry G80-1813 (Dolch), MX Blues | Unicomp M-122, ANSI-modded | Unicomp M-122 (Unsaver mod in progress) | 2x Unitek K-258, White Alps | Apple boards (IIGS, AEKII) | Varmilo VA87MR, Gateron Blacks | Filco Zero TKL, Fukka White Alps | Planck, Gateron Browns | Monarch, click-modded Cream Alps

Offline Want

« Reply #4065 on: Sat, 21 November 2015, 21:58:14 »

Imagine the looks you would get. But I'm sure the looks would get even weirder once you explained it was for keycaps.

And here I am, trying to explain what part of the keyboard a keycap is. There's no translation for "keycap" in Swedish.
« Last Edit: Sat, 21 November 2015, 21:59:47 by Want »

Offline HesterDW

« Reply #4066 on: Sun, 22 November 2015, 10:14:31 »

And here I am, trying to explain what part of the keyboard a keycap is. There's no translation for "keycap" in Swedish.

TIL

Offline strict

• TKL Zealot
« Reply #4067 on: Sun, 22 November 2015, 10:25:13 »

Cody and Bunny-  Mail the keys when you damn well feel like it, don't let the pressure of this getting done make you work on this over thanksgiving and upcoming holidays.

+1 seriously couldn't agree more

Realforce EK45 (Silenced)  |  Realforce 87UW (45g)  |  Realforce 87UWS (Variable)
Filco MJ2 TKL (Cherry Clears)  |  Phantom 87 (78g Gateron Clears)  |  Phantom 86 (67g Zealios)

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #4068 on: Sun, 22 November 2015, 10:31:42 »
thanks for the support guys but we are on it

we had to get the new jtk buy up the last couple of days due to others commitments, the buy has already been live in china but ive been to busy to get this one up and i wanted to finish shipping round 1, but had to get r2 up so i dont hold up the chinese community, but we have now got just this to concentrate on shipping wise next and cody has 2 nice ladies helping him out

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #4069 on: Sun, 22 November 2015, 10:35:19 »
we also have now populated this buy on the new site, and at the top of buys, you can check the current updates to see how we are getting on

Offline harlw

« Reply #4070 on: Mon, 23 November 2015, 00:21:55 »

teehee

Offline heedpantsnow

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #4071 on: Mon, 23 November 2015, 02:44:10 »
I went onto the site to see if my tracking is there, but the order doesn't show up on the new site nor the old/history site. I'm not worried, just thought I would point that out so Bunny and crew are aware and others don't freak out if they are have the same issue.
I'm back.

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #4072 on: Mon, 23 November 2015, 04:48:43 »
I went onto the site to see if my tracking is there, but the order doesn't show up on the new site nor the old/history site. I'm not worried, just thought I would point that out so Bunny and crew are aware and others don't freak out if they are have the same issue.

we are migrating stuff between sites, nothing to worry about

Offline birdi127

« Reply #4073 on: Mon, 23 November 2015, 10:09:37 »
fancy new site with fancy new group buys  ;D ;D

Offline codyeatworld

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #4074 on: Mon, 23 November 2015, 22:55:53 »
Just want to let everyone know I have been sorting whenever I have some free time.
An email newsletter will go out soon to all participants.

The current plan:

Sort everything into kits due to lack of space, I can't spread out all the keys in my garage so I must break them down. This has a downside of not being able to ship orders until everything is sorted, but has the plus side of receiving hyperfuse in organized bags.

Once everything is sorted, I will import order history into ctrlalt.io and ship all orders within a few days.

I think I will start or finish shipping before christmas. (~30 days)

(less than 200 orders left)
« Last Edit: Mon, 23 November 2015, 22:57:35 by codyeatworld »

Offline 64rky

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #4075 on: Tue, 24 November 2015, 05:50:37 »
Just want to let everyone know I have been sorting whenever I have some free time.

The current plan:

Sort everything into kits due to lack of space, I can't spread out all the keys in my garage so I must break them down. This has a downside of not being able to ship orders until everything is sorted, but has the plus side of receiving hyperfuse in organized bags.

Once everything is sorted, I will import order history into ctrlalt.io and ship all orders within a few days.

Show Image

Awesome!  Thanks for the update,  and for all the hard work you guys have put into this buy :) I am really looking forward to this set.

Offline sakai4eva

« Reply #4076 on: Tue, 24 November 2015, 06:35:02 »
Thanks to cody and bunny for the updates.

While I am impatient to get my set, I do understand that things take a while to get sorted out.

Offline yuktsi

• * Maker
  • Colour my life with the chaos of trouble
« Reply #4077 on: Tue, 24 November 2015, 19:04:28 »
Thank you for the updates. That means I will receive the set only next year.

Hmmmm.
email: yuktsi@ttggrr.cc

My collection

More
Poker 2 | LZ CE | Leopold FC700R | KMAC 1.2 | EXE | GON NS87 | GON Nerd TKL | Duck Poker | Duck Orion | Realforce 87u 55g | OTD 456GT | LZ B7 | OTD 360C | Ducky G2 Pro | Apple Extended | Apple M0116 | Apple M0116 | Cherry G80-1220HAD | Duck Octagon | HHKB Pro 2 | Duck Unicorn | LZ B8 | LZ RE | ENVKX | OTD 456GT | LZ FE | HHKB Type S | TX1800| Duck Orion V2 | LZ FE | KPad | KMAC Happy | ENVKX | LZ RV | KMAC 2 | Whale | Dolphin | EM7 | TGR Jane | VE.A | DK Saver | Matrix 10xv1.0 | Whale | HHKB BT | Dolphin v2 | EM7 v2 | SSK | SSK (Blue Label) | LZ SQ | Duck Octagon v2 | TX84 | GON Mobik | TX-CP | LZ Ergo2 | KMAC Happy HHKB | TGR 910 | TGR Tris | Matrix 8xv1.2 | KMAC Mini | Mira | Fjell | 356mini | Dolphin GH | EM7 GH | TARO EXENT | Masterkey Pro L Crysta l OTD Koala | Duck Viper | Keycult no.1 | 356mini | 356pad | Matrix 8xv2.0 | 420cl | Matrix 8xv1.0 | Whale Special | Poly Dolphin | Keycult No.2 | FMJ80 | Singa R2 | Whale Poly | 356cl | HBCP | Dolinger | Linger | FMJ80 | KFE

Offline harlw

« Reply #4078 on: Tue, 24 November 2015, 19:10:14 »

The current plan:

Show Image

That looks like a whole lot of fun for about....ten minutes :|

Offline swornxin

• Nailed Down Custom Pins
« Reply #4079 on: Wed, 25 November 2015, 16:07:41 »
If I need to change my shipping address, do I do it on the new site? Or just send a PM?

Octagon - 62g Cherry tactile greys
Phantom - 65g Cherry tactile greys
FC660M - Cherry blues
KC60 - Gateron browns

Offline LXXXIX

• Just remember all caps when you spell the man name
« Reply #4080 on: Sat, 28 November 2015, 09:42:52 »

The current plan:

Show Image

Cody please check your messages. jorgenslee and I have sent you a message about a specific order.Thanks! :p

Offline camuschen

« Reply #4081 on: Fri, 04 December 2015, 23:57:24 »
Hello,
I found the ctrl.io has been update, and the order history is in the old site with read-only mode.
How do i found the package update?

I am still waiting.

Offline TheMoonUnderWater

« Reply #4082 on: Sat, 05 December 2015, 18:13:12 »

The current plan:

Show Image

Provided you ship eventually, happy holidays and see you in the new year! Laters.

Offline rpeterclark

• RPTR ❌
« Reply #4083 on: Sun, 06 December 2015, 13:45:57 »

Was that supposed to have been, start and finish? I'm hanging on your every word in anticipation of receiving this set and that one little conjunction changes the entire meaning.  ;D 

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #4084 on: Sun, 06 December 2015, 13:47:31 »

Was that supposed to have been, start and finish? I'm hanging on your every word in anticipation of receiving this set and that one little conjunction changes the entire meaning.  ;D

me and cody have been going through a ton of stuff all day, catching up, replying to folks shipping things and making plans to make headway on everything

hyperfuse is a huge priority, and one cody is very confident will be completed before christmas

all the extension sets have now been packed and sorted, and cody was confident the remaining kits will be finished within a week, and then he will crank out shipping

Offline aznairjordan

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #4085 on: Sun, 06 December 2015, 13:51:15 »

me and cody have been going through a ton of stuff all day, catching up, replying to folks shipping things and making plans to make headway on everything

hyperfuse is a huge priority, and one cody is very confident will be completed before christmas

all the extension sets have now been packed and sorted, and cody was confident the remaining kits will be finished within a week, and then he will crank out shipping

just to make sure, if we have pm orders but haven't updated my address with you, do we still wait for a form or just PM you directly?
TGR Jane CE|FC660C|Orion V2
GMK Hyperfuse|GMK Olivetti|GMK Red Alert|Soulfree's Teal|GMK Cyan

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #4086 on: Sun, 06 December 2015, 13:54:14 »

just to make sure, if we have pm orders but haven't updated my address with you, do we still wait for a form or just PM you directly?

il lget something together for that shortly

Offline Want

« Reply #4087 on: Sun, 06 December 2015, 15:51:44 »
How are EU orders looking? I'm guessing that's not cody's work, being in US and all.

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #4088 on: Sun, 06 December 2015, 15:58:10 »
How are EU orders looking? I'm guessing that's not cody's work, being in US and all.

all orders are shipped from the US

they arent being shipped by location

lots of eu already out

Offline DukeMugen

• +1
« Reply #4089 on: Mon, 07 December 2015, 08:57:30 »
so is there no more sale? i'm waiting for the sale that binge mentioned that will be on his website (https://bingecap.com/)
is that over also?

:eek: :blank:
let me check my wallet.

Offline ideus

• * Exalted Elder
  • Björkö.
« Reply #4090 on: Mon, 07 December 2015, 09:01:07 »
so is there no more sale? i'm waiting for the sale that binge mentioned that will be on his website (https://bingecap.com/)
is that over also?

:o :blank:

I think it is already over, actually, he got the sets before individual GB's participants and he even delivered them before the individual sets that were to be shipped from the GB leader.

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #4091 on: Mon, 07 December 2015, 09:52:29 »
is that over also?

I think it is already over, actually, he got the sets before individual GB's participants and he even delivered them before the individual sets that were to be shipped from the GB leader.

you paint a very one sided picture there

firstly, binge ordered his sets like anyone else, his was just one of the orders to be shipped, and whilst he has shipped the majority of his sets, thats a small percentage of the total sets ordered in this buy, and a small percentage of the sets we have already shipped in this buy, not even including the fact we had to count out and ship his

Offline ideus

• * Exalted Elder
  • Björkö.
« Reply #4092 on: Mon, 07 December 2015, 11:03:58 »
is that over also?

you paint a very one sided picture there

firstly, binge ordered his sets like anyone else, his was just one of the orders to be shipped, and whilst he has shipped the majority of his sets, thats a small percentage of the total sets ordered in this buy, and a small percentage of the sets we have already shipped in this buy, not even including the fact we had to count out and ship his

There was a sound logic behind the way it happened and I think most people agreed with it. It was not a complain, just a recollection of facts regarding timing. I am sorry if it read otherwise.
« Last Edit: Mon, 07 December 2015, 11:11:41 by ideus »

Offline Want

« Reply #4093 on: Mon, 07 December 2015, 11:13:35 »

all orders are shipped from the US

they arent being shipped by location

lots of eu already out

Oh, I see. I must've missed that cody's doing all the shipping. Waiting in great anticipation.

Offline ehwc

« Reply #4094 on: Mon, 07 December 2015, 19:50:18 »
Wow I just got a random MyUSPS notification about a shipment from Tracy, CA.

Is this order that shipment?! :eek:

Offline jdcarpe

• * Curator
  • Live long, and prosper.
« Reply #4095 on: Mon, 07 December 2015, 22:49:57 »
I got a shipping notification from Tracy, CA recently...it was an order from Amazon.
KMAC :: LZ-GH :: WASD CODE :: WASD v2 :: GH60 :: Alps64 :: JD45 :: IBM Model M :: IBM 4704 "Pingmaster"

http://jd40.info :: http://jd45.info

in memoriam

"When I was a kid, I used to take things apart and never put them back together."

Offline ehwc

« Reply #4096 on: Mon, 07 December 2015, 22:57:20 »
I got a shipping notification from Tracy, CA recently...it was an order from Amazon.

Of course it was...... :))

:'(

Edit: I just started this MyUSPS thing and I should've realized, haha. Thanks for letting me know!

Offline Steezus

• Keeper of Facts
  • * Elevated Elder
« Reply #4097 on: Tue, 08 December 2015, 14:56:58 »
I bought the set off another user so I'm relying on them to let me when it ships, so nerve-wracking. :'(
TGR-Jane CE | TGR-Tris CE | Lyn Montage | LZ PhysiX | Exclusive e8.5

Offline heedpantsnow

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #4098 on: Tue, 08 December 2015, 16:09:54 »
[GB] 5 Hour Energy for Cody and his Mom
I'm back.

Offline tbarbone

« Reply #4099 on: Tue, 08 December 2015, 16:52:03 »
Hey if I choose to sell my order before I receive it would I just give my order number to the buyer and let bunny know the new address to send it to?