Author Topic: (GB)HYPERFUSE GMK (currently shipping)  (Read 9761138 times)

Offline Rafa_n

Re: (GB)HYPERFUSE GMK (currently shipping)
« Reply #4100 on: Tue, 08 December 2015, 17:54:06 »
Hey if I choose to sell my order before I receive it would I just give my order number to the buyer and let bunny know the new address to send it to?

pm me if you decide to sell :P

Offline codyeatworld

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #4101 on: Tue, 08 December 2015, 18:22:41 »
It makes my life easier and probably the person buying the set if you just wait to receive it. We will not be allowing order transfers in the future.

Offline codyeatworld

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #4102 on: Tue, 08 December 2015, 18:23:34 »
If your in San Jose or San Francisco and want to help sort the final kits/sets. Please hit me up!

Offline codyeatworld

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #4103 on: Fri, 11 December 2015, 00:43:51 »
I have been a manic lately and staying up really late to sort keycaps. My friends are bailing out so any help is appreciated! Please PM me if interested.

Were still on track for xmas/new years delivery though. :)

Offline HannahPeach

« Reply #4104 on: Fri, 11 December 2015, 00:45:23 »
I have been a manic lately and staying up really late to sort keycaps. My friends are bailing out so any help is appreciated! Please PM me if interested.

Since I am in Europe I'd totally help you out with EU orders!

Offline codyeatworld

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #4105 on: Fri, 11 December 2015, 00:51:03 »

Hehe thanks but I'm looking for local help as I know there s bunch of people around me just being shy!

Offline Latin00032

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #4106 on: Fri, 11 December 2015, 01:14:40 »
I'd help but we are on opposite coasts.

Offline HannahPeach

« Reply #4107 on: Fri, 11 December 2015, 06:22:58 »

Hehe thanks but I'm looking for local help as I know there s bunch of people around me just being shy!

I hope you will find somebody to help you out. (:

Offline aznairjordan

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #4108 on: Fri, 11 December 2015, 10:25:29 »
Ahh if I was still in norcal I would've loved to come help you out. In SD for work now :(
TGR Jane CE|FC660C|Orion V2
GMK Hyperfuse|GMK Olivetti|GMK Red Alert|Soulfree's Teal|GMK Cyan

Offline Booper

• * Destiny Supporter
    • omniclectic.com
« Reply #4109 on: Mon, 14 December 2015, 09:06:51 »
Heya guys! I'm moving so I'll need my set at a different address. I changed my addy on the old order page but wanted to follow up here to be safe! Also sent Cody a pm. Sorry if that's overkill! I just want to be sure it doesn't end up at the wrong address. <3
omniclectic@gmail.com if you need me!

Offline qwack

« Reply #4110 on: Tue, 15 December 2015, 11:06:48 »
I'm late to the party, so I'm marking this thread in case there are extras when everyone's set has been shipped, or in case anyone wants to part with theirs.
« Last Edit: Tue, 15 December 2015, 11:34:05 by qwack »

Pure Pro w/MX Red - [review]

Offline brentaarnold

• An astonishingly decent man
    • Blog
« Reply #4111 on: Tue, 15 December 2015, 20:57:59 »
Anxiously awaiting these keycaps for my Zealios build!
My WTB/WTS/WTT Thread

"Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence; and that which can be asserted without evidence may also be dismissed without it." - Christopher Hitchens

Offline 64rky

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #4112 on: Wed, 16 December 2015, 06:49:09 »
Anxiously awaiting these keycaps for my Zealios build!

OMG me too,  going to be saaaweeeeet!

Offline xondat

• i'm not a star
  • * Maker
« Reply #4113 on: Wed, 16 December 2015, 16:39:26 »
Definitely going to find a seller of these and buy them instantly. :p

Offline Adrenaline

« Reply #4114 on: Wed, 16 December 2015, 22:16:08 »

I'm from San Jose, If i help do i get a set?  :p JK, Sent you a message.
« Last Edit: Wed, 16 December 2015, 22:36:26 by Adrenaline »

Offline LXXXIX

• Just remember all caps when you spell the man name
« Reply #4115 on: Fri, 18 December 2015, 08:02:45 »
I'm one of the final buyers and this is how i feel.  :'(

J/K take your time cody and have a safe holiday! :thumb:

Offline 64rky

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #4116 on: Fri, 18 December 2015, 08:15:24 »
I'm one of the final buyers and this is how i feel.  :'(

Show Image

J/K take your time cody and have a safe holiday! :thumb:

Me too bro,  these are waiting patiently :)

Offline heedpantsnow

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Old enough to know better
« Reply #4117 on: Mon, 21 December 2015, 13:13:08 »

Hey Cody hope all is well with you; everything still on track?  I'm really looking forward to getting my sets!
I'm back.

Espresso machine overhaul: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=78261.0

Carbon Fiber keyboard base: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=54825

Offline WoozieBiscuit

« Reply #4118 on: Wed, 23 December 2015, 12:50:56 »
I hope you all enjoy the holidays and have a great time with your families. I'd really love an update afterwards though. Could you estimate the number of sets left to ship?

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #4119 on: Wed, 23 December 2015, 12:54:26 »
I hope you all enjoy the holidays and have a great time with your families. I'd really love an update afterwards though. Could you estimate the number of sets left to ship?

That has been updated above somewhere number wise

Also there will be a big update to this either tonight or tomorrow I think, but the last several days a ton has happened, we haven't been taking it easy over the holidays, Cody has had people round for sorting parties on several days, I'm told there is just 2 rows of alpha sorting left, and this morning Cody told me a geek hacker and 2 friends were going over to finish it today, but I haven't spoken to him since to find out who, but the plan as I'm told is it'll be finished today or by Christmas sorting wise, and shipped by the new year or there abouts

Don't take that as gospel however until the large update that is coming, but that should be in the next day or so
I'M IN THE PROCESS OF MOVING RIGHT NOW, WILL BE BACK AROUND SOON

Offline WoozieBiscuit

« Reply #4120 on: Wed, 23 December 2015, 15:53:07 »

Also there will be a big update to this either tonight or tomorrow I think, but the last several days a ton has happened, we haven't been taking it easy over the holidays, Cody has had people round for sorting parties on several days, I'm told there is just 2 rows of alpha sorting left, and this morning Cody told me a geek hacker and 2 friends were going over to finish it today, but I haven't spoken to him since to find out who, but the plan as I'm told is it'll be finished today or by Christmas sorting wise, and shipped by the new year or there abouts

Don't take that as gospel however until the large update that is coming, but that should be in the next day or so

Thanks a lot Bunny. I hope you and Cody have a great Christmas and an amazing new year.  ;)

Offline codyeatworld

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #4121 on: Wed, 23 December 2015, 16:18:42 »
Theres a possibility a few orders will go out tonight.

;)

Theres a few rows of alphas left to sort. Then I will able to start fulfilling orders.

I still need to figure out if I will be able to import the hyperfuse orders into the new platform (website) or build in shipping upgrades into the old platform. Either way, I'm working myself into the ground trying to get these orders out.

I also have been working on some really cool support features/upgrades that I can't wait to wrap up! A detailed blog post will come soon.

Offline heedpantsnow

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Old enough to know better
« Reply #4122 on: Wed, 23 December 2015, 16:52:28 »

Thanks for the update and hard work Bunny.  I hope you guys have a really nice Christmas.

;)

Theres a few rows of alphas left to sort. Then I will able to start fulfilling orders.

I still need to figure out if I will be able to import the hyperfuse orders into the new platform (website) or build in shipping upgrades into the old platform. Either way, I'm working myself into the ground trying to get these orders out.

I also have been working on some really cool support features/upgrades that I can't wait to wrap up! A detailed blog post will come soon.

Thanks Cody!  We know you're working hard, and we appreciate it.  Merry Christmas!
I'm back.

Espresso machine overhaul: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=78261.0

Carbon Fiber keyboard base: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=54825

Offline user 18

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #4123 on: Wed, 23 December 2015, 17:09:12 »
Thanks for all your hard work Cody!

Will sending all the orders out include those of us whose orders of Hack'd and/or Miami have been waiting on Hyperfuse, or are those in a separate pile somewhere?
Please PM me if you are waiting on classifieds approval or have a question about the classifieds rules. | geekhack Terms of Service

Max Nighthawk x8 (MX Brown) | CM QFR (MX Blue) | CM QFR (MX Clear) | RK-9000 (MX Red) | Model M 1391401 | Model M SSK 1370475 | CM Novatouch | G80-8113 (MX Clear) | 60% (85g MX Blue) | Whitefox Aria (MX Clear) | CL-LX (MX Clear) | Mira SE (MX Clear)

Offline dhupp

« Reply #4124 on: Wed, 23 December 2015, 17:41:15 »
At this point I've got a horrible gut feeling that whatever keycaps I do end up receiving are just going to be tarnished and very much "bottom of the barrel" after such a long sorting process. :(

Offline Glissant

« Reply #4125 on: Wed, 23 December 2015, 17:42:22 »
At this point I've got a horrible gut feeling that whatever keycaps I do end up receiving are just going to be tarnished and very much "bottom of the barrel" after such a long sorting process. :(

Good thing your gut feeling is completely incorrect.

Offline dhupp

« Reply #4126 on: Wed, 23 December 2015, 18:15:03 »

Good thing your gut feeling is completely incorrect.

Thank gawd.

Offline codyeatworld

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #4127 on: Wed, 23 December 2015, 18:23:48 »

All keycaps have been taken care of with much respect, I usually wear medical gloves while i sort too.

Will sending all the orders out include those of us whose orders of Hack'd and/or Miami have been waiting on Hyperfuse, or are those in a separate pile somewhere?

I'll ship all combo orders too!  <3

Offline user 18

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #4128 on: Wed, 23 December 2015, 18:26:37 »

<3
Please PM me if you are waiting on classifieds approval or have a question about the classifieds rules. | geekhack Terms of Service

Max Nighthawk x8 (MX Brown) | CM QFR (MX Blue) | CM QFR (MX Clear) | RK-9000 (MX Red) | Model M 1391401 | Model M SSK 1370475 | CM Novatouch | G80-8113 (MX Clear) | 60% (85g MX Blue) | Whitefox Aria (MX Clear) | CL-LX (MX Clear) | Mira SE (MX Clear)

Offline Bigpock

« Reply #4129 on: Wed, 23 December 2015, 19:30:20 »
I don't mean to be a bother, but about how many sets are left before you have shipped out all orders for the Hyperfuse

I personally think Hyperfuse is the best looking set that I have ever seen

Offline Rafa_n

« Reply #4130 on: Wed, 23 December 2015, 19:33:08 »

All keycaps have been taken care of with much respect, I usually wear medical gloves while i sort too.

i need to change the country on my order, i sent like 10 messages but the problem still remains.....

Offline sakai4eva

« Reply #4131 on: Wed, 23 December 2015, 23:56:42 »

;)

Look man, as miffed as I was about the delays, spending time with your family is more important...

Go enjoy Christmas. I've waited so long, and I suppose I can wait a little more.

Offline HesterDW

« Reply #4132 on: Thu, 24 December 2015, 10:25:41 »

Thanks for the update and hard work Bunny.  I hope you guys have a really nice Christmas.

;)

Thanks Cody!  We know you're working hard, and we appreciate it.  Merry Christmas!

+1

Offline NorrisB

« Reply #4133 on: Thu, 24 December 2015, 18:08:01 »
sigh.  I was hoping cody would have a chance to rest on the holidays.

Offline Glod

• * Elevated Elder
  • Also Known As Ergonomech
    • YouTube Channel
« Reply #4134 on: Thu, 24 December 2015, 18:35:48 »
No rush, but I hope I'm still on the list with my new address

Offline camgibb

« Reply #4135 on: Fri, 25 December 2015, 17:00:36 »
Merry Christmas guys! Hope all is well with the group buy ;D

Offline chaosstep

• From Hell
« Reply #4136 on: Sun, 27 December 2015, 05:52:19 »
Oh Cody and Bunny,
Is it late to report some defect caps to replace?

Offline Polymer

« Reply #4137 on: Sun, 27 December 2015, 08:23:39 »
I hope not..a ton of people still haven't received theirs...

Offline LXXXIX

« Reply #4138 on: Sun, 27 December 2015, 08:44:05 »
I still haven't even received a kit. I hope I don't get all the "bottom of the barrel" caps just because I was one of the last purchasers. =/

Offline derzemel

« Reply #4139 on: Sun, 27 December 2015, 09:02:23 »
I still haven't even received a kit. I hope I don't get all the "bottom of the barrel" caps just because I was one of the last purchasers. =/
Do not worry, all the 200+ of us who have not received their orders will get the "bottom of the barrel" :-p

Offline iamtootallforthis

• Something a lot Funnier
  • * Global Moderator
  • I like green stuffs.
    • WTB/WTTF Thread
« Reply #4140 on: Sun, 27 December 2015, 10:37:02 »
Do not worry, all the 200+ of us who have not received their orders will get the "bottom of the barrel" :-p

Cody said he has taken extreme care of the caps. Even sorting them with medical gloves. I don't think you guys will be receiving bottom of the barrel caps.

Offline whmeltonjr

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #4141 on: Sun, 27 December 2015, 10:42:11 »
I'll take over a bottom barrel order if someone doesn't want one.  :))

Offline derzemel

« Reply #4142 on: Sun, 27 December 2015, 10:53:26 »

Cody said he has taken extreme care of the caps. Even sorting them with medical gloves. I don't think you guys will be receiving bottom of the barrel caps.
I was being ironic towards LXXXIX's post. I know that all the sets are being taken care of and that BunnyLake will contact GMK to replace the any keycaps with issues

Offline LXXXIX

« Reply #4143 on: Sun, 27 December 2015, 21:18:35 »

I was being ironic towards LXXXIX's post. I know that all the sets are being taken care of and that BunnyLake will contact GMK to replace the any keycaps with issues

I was only joking as well. I know cody is pampering our keys as we speak. :thumb:

Offline camgibb

« Reply #4144 on: Wed, 30 December 2015, 23:17:49 »

I don't think date of placing your order made a difference. I placed my order the day after it was available. Still haven't gotten mine :(

Offline appleonama

• Trollo en USA
  • * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #4145 on: Fri, 01 January 2016, 02:11:24 »

I don't think date of placing your order made a difference. I placed my order the day after it was available. Still haven't gotten mine :(

tfw 2016 still no hyperfuse and gb anniversary is coming

Offline Steezus

• Keeper of Facts
  • * Elevated Elder
« Reply #4146 on: Fri, 01 January 2016, 02:20:32 »

27 more days and this GB will have lasted a full year. As long as everything is according to schedule it should hopefully wrap up before then. I didn't realize until later on that the order I purchased off another member was a last minute buy, mine should probably end up being one of the last sets to be shipped.
TGR-Jane CE | TGR-Tris CE | Lyn Montage | LZ PhysiX | Exclusive e8.5

Offline LXXXIX

« Reply #4147 on: Fri, 01 January 2016, 03:06:36 »

27 more days and this GB will have lasted a full year. As long as everything is according to schedule it should hopefully wrap up before then. I didn't realize until later on that the order I purchased off another member was a last minute buy, mine should probably end up being one of the last sets to be shipped.
/hug

iknowthatfeelbro

Offline ssbsts

« Reply #4148 on: Fri, 01 January 2016, 03:53:17 »
I'm late to the party, so I'm marking this thread in case there are extras when everyone's set has been shipped, or in case anyone wants to part with theirs.

same here!

Offline Polymer

« Reply #4149 on: Fri, 01 January 2016, 05:22:12 »

You mean from the time it was open?  All things considered, this has gone ok...I think they received the shipment in early August which was pretty fast.  I think the mistake was trying to take on the sorting themselves in order to provide more "free" extras for people....Probably not a big deal when you're looking at 50 or 100 but huge when they're over 500..definitely a ton of work for them and a bigger than expected delay for others....Just one of those cases where, unfortunately, their generosity came back to bite them in the form of a much bigger project to tackle (for free I might add) than expected...Chalk it up to lessons learned for future GBs...