Author Topic: (GB)HYPERFUSE GMK (currently shipping)  (Read 9761169 times)

Offline bluehairedpete

Re: (GB)HYPERFUSE GMK (currently shipping)
« Reply #4300 on: Sun, 17 January 2016, 13:39:23 »
Thank you sir, clear constructive advice is always well appreciated when it's not rude or insulting as is often the case

We aren't businessmen here, just keyboard fans with little or no experience doing the best we can, clearly that best sometimes falls short but we can only hope to improve

For what it's worth, I feel like the vast majority of people understood what they were getting into, but the idea of a "group buy" is still fairly new to many and people make different assumptions about what that entails.

Some people will put this transaction in the "amazon", or "etsy", or even "ebay" category and, clearly posted information warning them against that be damned, they thought they were going to get their sets in about 2 weeks and they will accuse you of bait and switch until they are blue in the face.    Sam's Club and Costco and the international variety of those businesses has ruined the term "group buy". Many people see that and assume you mean that you are banding together with people to get a discount on an existing product.  Flashing bright red text will not cure them of that assumption.

A better analogy for this kind of purchase is something akin to funding a kickstarter campaign.. and honestly, it might be worthwhile to consider running group buy's out of that market.. or at least, in some way, making a nod to it.    I think there would be less confusion from the people that wander in here from the outside world about what they are signing up for.

When you fund a kickstarter, there is this optimistic promise that the person you are giving money to will create the thing they are claiming to be able to make. Maybe they'll get enough money to make it, and maybe they'll be able to build it, and maybe it'll actually work, and maybe you might end up with one some day, but there are a lot of steps along the way that things could go wrong.. and you are probably not going to get your money back in the majority of those cases.  The flip side is that no one else is making this product, and if you want to get one, this is how you get it.   

It's a completely different animal from typical e-commerce.   This doesn't fit exactly what Bunny and Co are doing ( which is one of the many reasons they don't use kick starter ) but.. it seems like the group buys are reaching an audience that doesn't understand what they are signing up for.

In any case, I think the analogy holds.  We gave Bunny our money because he has a track record of completing these kinds of group buys and there is a good chance that all of this will end well.  I trust him ( and ctrl.alt ) more than another random guy on a forum.. and I think he will do his best to do right by us.  But what if there were a fire at GMK before the sets shipped?  Bunny is almost definitely the smallest purchaser from GMK.  He has no power in that negotiation.  If GMK has a fire, prints terrible keys, or just decides to be a **** ( which, welcome to the real world, happens ) , there is some non zero chance that none of us will get our money back.  What if there were some kind of disaster at Cody's house before all the keys are sorted.  **** happens.  You keep doing this, and, at some point, something like this will happen.   This isn't said explicitly, but the reality is that if your customers can't afford to throw 150 dollars down a well and be ok with that, they probably should not be participating in group buys.   

I'm not really advocating the kickstarter thing.. which has it's own issues, but you are putting together awesome products.  Rando's see your **** on forums and find there way here on the internet. They are starting to climb out of the woodwork. It's only going to get worse.  The place to get help them understand how this works (and that there are many things outside of your control that will affect when and if they get their product ) is before they give you money, not while they are waiting for the sets.   Maybe it's part of the checkout, maybe it's word choice ( marketing ) ,  I don't know. Good luck!  Keep making awesome sets!

Offline Pieminister

« Reply #4301 on: Sun, 17 January 2016, 14:36:46 »
Hey guys! Bit of an odd request.

Does anyone have a spare ISO adapter kit. I am after a few specific keys. Mainly the enter,# and short shift.

I am willing to buy individual keys or the kit as a hole. Will of course pay.

May be a chance for someone to make money off an ISO kit that didn't end up needing it.

I would be so grateful. It would make my current setup look super snazzy.

If you're in the US I can probably ship you mine. Just not familiar with the shipping process ;_;

That's very nice of you. Unfortunately I live in the UK. I imagine shipping would be around $5 for a padded envelope. I would paypal you $20 for the hassle.

Offline camgibb

« Reply #4302 on: Sun, 17 January 2016, 14:52:26 »
Hey guys! Bit of an odd request.

Does anyone have a spare ISO adapter kit. I am after a few specific keys. Mainly the enter,# and short shift.

I am willing to buy individual keys or the kit as a hole. Will of course pay.

May be a chance for someone to make money off an ISO kit that didn't end up needing it.

I would be so grateful. It would make my current setup look super snazzy.

If you're in the US I can probably ship you mine. Just not familiar with the shipping process ;_;

That's very nice of you. Unfortunately I live in the UK. I imagine shipping would be around $5 for a padded envelope. I would paypal you $20 for the hassle.

I'd have to think about that but I'll get back to you. I still haven't gotten my set yet either though

Offline Rafa_n

« Reply #4303 on: Sun, 17 January 2016, 18:18:08 »
I have a feeling that my order will be one of those bad 1%  :'(

Offline honoka

« Reply #4304 on: Mon, 18 January 2016, 01:12:27 »
My first post on this matter. Just chill, dont get antsy after a year. **** is getting done. I hope Im in the 1%. I like being special

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #4305 on: Mon, 18 January 2016, 07:48:34 »
I have a feeling that my order will be one of those bad 1%  :'(

dont be

we have lots of sets to go out still

i have a picture of yesterdays packing on my phone ill email it to myself and post it up in a second
I'M IN THE PROCESS OF MOVING RIGHT NOW, WILL BE BACK AROUND SOON

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #4306 on: Mon, 18 January 2016, 07:50:28 »
yesterdays packing

lots more notifications should be going out later as well

Offline xondat

• i'm not a star
  • * Maker
« Reply #4307 on: Mon, 18 January 2016, 07:51:56 »
yesterdays packing

Show Image

That looks really satisfying.

Offline Belfong

« Reply #4308 on: Mon, 18 January 2016, 07:52:12 »
received tracking! WHOO HOOOO! thanks Bunny!

Offline MikeB

« Reply #4309 on: Mon, 18 January 2016, 09:33:57 »
yesterdays packing

Show Image

Nice to see that a lot of people have their set on the way :)
I hope to get a notification also, despite my very limited presence on this forum.
I don't know if that's a deciding factor with the shipping order though.

Offline saturnotaku

« Reply #4310 on: Mon, 18 January 2016, 10:38:11 »
I've long ago resigned myself to probably being one of the last sets to be fulfilled, and still no tracking number to this day.

However, for anyone in the US, today is a mail holiday so for those whose sets are on their way, you'll have to wait at least one extra day. At least I got my Ivan R4 PBT set to use in the meantime.

Offline ebacho

« Reply #4311 on: Mon, 18 January 2016, 13:23:20 »
I've long ago resigned myself to probably being one of the last sets to be fulfilled, and still no tracking number to this day.

However, for anyone in the US, today is a mail holiday so for those whose sets are on their way, you'll have to wait at least one extra day. At least I got my Ivan R4 PBT set to use in the meantime.

Tell me about it.  I ordered Hack'd by Geeks with this set and I have no idea whether that's going to be filled either since I didn't realize ordering two of them together would be a headache.

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #4312 on: Mon, 18 January 2016, 14:32:13 »
Ton more orders just about to go out

I'll update again when they are complete

Offline LXXXIX

• Just remember all caps when you spell the man name
« Reply #4313 on: Mon, 18 January 2016, 14:51:19 »

MR right now.

Offline NULL`

« Reply #4314 on: Mon, 18 January 2016, 16:54:39 »

Thanks Bunny.  Out of curiosity, are US and non-US orders split between you and Cody?  If so, are the orders that are going out from both of you?
Thanks again.

Offline iamtootallforthis

• Something a lot Funnier
  • * Global Moderator
  • I like green stuffs.
    • WTB/WTTF Thread
« Reply #4315 on: Mon, 18 January 2016, 20:03:13 »

Thanks Bunny.  Out of curiosity, are US and non-US orders split between you and Cody?  If so, are the orders that are going out from both of you?
Thanks again.

Cody has sorted and shipped all sets to avoid customs fees.

Offline NULL`

« Reply #4316 on: Mon, 18 January 2016, 21:03:48 »

Thanks again.

Cool.  Understood.  I'm just wondering if the sets mentioned in the update include US sets or not. Bunny will let us know when he updates.

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #4317 on: Mon, 18 January 2016, 21:18:10 »

Thanks again.

Cool.  Understood.  I'm just wondering if the sets mentioned in the update include US sets or not. Bunny will let us know when he updates.

cody is shipping all sets

there is no bias based on country

both us and international are going out together

Offline swornxin

• Nailed Down Custom Pins
« Reply #4318 on: Mon, 18 January 2016, 22:23:39 »

Just out of curiosity, whay does GMK charge to have sets presorted?
Because it's more work for them?

I think he was asking about the price to get caps sorted
Yup. Typo there. I meant what*. I understand why. Haha.

Octagon - 62g Cherry tactile greys
Phantom - 65g Cherry tactile greys
FC660M - Cherry blues
KC60 - Gateron browns

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #4319 on: Tue, 19 January 2016, 03:12:41 »

It's about 5 euros a set if I remember correctly

Offline jaffers

« Reply #4320 on: Tue, 19 January 2016, 04:05:51 »
Hey Bunny, I assume a few people pulled out or cancelled their orders so will there be any spare sets that you guys will chuck up on the store once you finish shipping out the remaining orders?

Offline RNT

« Reply #4321 on: Tue, 19 January 2016, 05:02:40 »
^IF there are sets left over my paypal is so ready

Offline swimmingbird

• * Elevated Elder
  • keyset hoarder
« Reply #4322 on: Tue, 19 January 2016, 05:43:44 »
Hey Bunny, I assume a few people pulled out or cancelled their orders so will there be any spare sets that you guys will chuck up on the store once you finish shipping out the remaining orders?

Offline lawlz_xD

« Reply #4323 on: Tue, 19 January 2016, 11:47:39 »

I'd like to know this as well!

It's about 5 euros a set if I remember correctly

Offline LXXXIX

« Reply #4324 on: Tue, 19 January 2016, 11:49:30 »
Hey Bunny or  cody. Please check your inbox. I sent you both a message.

Sorry for causing any troubles. :(

Offline Rafa_n

« Reply #4325 on: Tue, 19 January 2016, 15:57:41 »
Bunny, around how many orders are left to ship?

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #4326 on: Tue, 19 January 2016, 18:18:29 »
Hey folks, for everyone without a notification don't panic, Cody has had a busy couple of family days after the packing marathon 2 days ago

The last batch will be concluded shortly and once again I'll post when that is done

For the few sets that we are short a key or 2 on or that there are some damaged keys in, I will contact anyone outstanding personally via pm to ask if you would like the set as is with what is missing or wrong now and then to have any missing or damaged keys replaced when we have them, or wait to have the complete set shipped when we get the replacement keys from gmk

Thanks

Offline Kirfloof

« Reply #4327 on: Tue, 19 January 2016, 18:39:53 »
If it helps any, I'm only going to be needing a standard 105 key UK layout for now.

I don't mind taking an incomplete set for later finishing if the only outstanding keys are for ANSI or 1800's etc.

Offline 64rky

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #4328 on: Tue, 19 January 2016, 20:42:07 »
Hey folks, for everyone without a notification don't panic, Cody has had a busy couple of family days after the packing marathon 2 days ago

The last batch will be concluded shortly and once again I'll post when that is done

For the few sets that we are short a key or 2 on or that there are some damaged keys in, I will contact anyone outstanding personally via pm to ask if you would like the set as is with what is missing or wrong now and then to have any missing or damaged keys replaced when we have them, or wait to have the complete set shipped when we get the replacement keys from gmk

Thanks

Does include PM orders? Fingers crossed,  fingers crossed,  fingers crossed,  :)

Ps. Thanks for all your hard work on this guy's.

Offline MikeB

« Reply #4329 on: Wed, 20 January 2016, 04:09:28 »

Thanks

I only use TKL keyboards myself. So i don't really need the numpad,1800/ ISO adapter and the 75% keys. And this set will sit firmly on my novatouch TKL :)
Maybe that can help out with the missing keys in other people's sets.
« Last Edit: Wed, 20 January 2016, 04:16:04 by MikeB »

Offline sakai4eva

« Reply #4330 on: Wed, 20 January 2016, 04:33:49 »
Can we have updates on sets that are combined shipping with hack'd by geeks?

I have (mistakenly) requested my sets to be combined and now we're hitting the 10 months since GB ended timeline.

And as Cody has said, the sets arrived in July 2015, which is a good 6 months from today, in which some of us have still not received any news or updates on the status other than "just wait your turn" and "it'll come when it comes".

At the very least, give us some assurance that the missing ones are being dealt with on some level of transparency, instead of hiding behind personal problems.

I believe I speak on behalf of some GB participants that we have given more than reasonable amount of time for this to be done, especially considering that GBs that started after the hyperfuse kit has already been delivered months ago.

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #4331 on: Wed, 20 January 2016, 05:16:49 »

I have (mistakenly) requested my sets to be combined and now we're hitting the 10 months since GB ended timeline.

And as Cody has said, the sets arrived in July 2015, which is a good 6 months from today, in which some of us have still not received any news or updates on the status other than "just wait your turn" and "it'll come when it comes".

At the very least, give us some assurance that the missing ones are being dealt with on some level of transparency, instead of hiding behind personal problems.

I believe I speak on behalf of some GB participants that we have given more than reasonable amount of time for this to be done, especially considering that GBs that started after the hyperfuse kit has already been delivered months ago.

might be worth you reading the the last page or 2 of the thread sir

everything you ask has been stated

tons of orders just went out

tons more will today and tomorrow

ill post once thats complete

and i said ill contact anyone with any missing keys directly

all missing keys are being dealt with with gmk

you combining your gb orders doesnt come in to it, that was your choice

Offline sakai4eva

« Reply #4332 on: Wed, 20 January 2016, 08:36:56 »

That answers nothing.

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #4333 on: Wed, 20 January 2016, 08:42:43 »

That answers nothing.

Well then I clearly didn't understand your question

What exactly are you asking

Offline sakai4eva

« Reply #4334 on: Wed, 20 January 2016, 09:01:33 »

That answers nothing.

1. Can we have a full account as to why it took seven months from delivery to fulfillment, assuming the caps arrived in July last year and its January now?
2. Additionally, why are other group buys handled by your website being fulfilled first rather than this?
3. Where is the transparency as to the delays? Every time it took someone requesting for a status update here, instead of your party providing said updates voluntarily and protectively.
4. Why are orders not being fulfilled according to order number, geography or any systematic manner? Telling us that they're being done "randomly" hardly seems fair considering the circumstances.

Offline HoffmanMyster

• HOFF, smol MAN OF MYSTERY
  • * Senior Moderator
« Reply #4335 on: Wed, 20 January 2016, 09:08:31 »
1. Can we have a full account as to why it took seven months from delivery to fulfillment, assuming the caps arrived in July last year and its January now?

This has been very well documented and covered; the sets arrived unsorted, so needed to be sorted into sets.  This takes many many hours and is grueling work - you really don't appreciate the effort until you do it yourself.

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #4336 on: Wed, 20 January 2016, 09:12:52 »

That answers nothing.

2. Additionally, why are other group buys handled by your website being fulfilled first rather than this?
3. Where is the transparency as to the delays? Every time it took someone requesting for a status update here, instead of your party providing said updates voluntarily and protectively.
4. Why are orders not being fulfilled according to order number, geography or any systematic manner? Telling us that they're being done "randomly" hardly seems fair considering the circumstances.

All of those have been addressed within this thread if you cared to keep up or read through it

However I can address those again

1. It took a considerable amount of time to get these out, because Cody sorted these on his own, this is not a job for him, he did it as and when he was able to, he has a young daughter, and both personal and work commitments

It was a huge undertaking and way more work than we thought

2. Since this gb we have shipped bro sales, a jtk buy and retro, bro caps ships the bro sales, I shipped jtk and Cody shipped retro, the first 2 took no time away from Cody, the third did take some of codys time, however retro was a different commitment, that wasn't our gb and we were working in that for someone else, they came presorted and were shipped for the most part when Cody was moving hyper fuse from his office to his garage

3. You are way off he mark here, I post updates any time I have them, nobody has to chase me, I post constantly in this thread and we also have an update on top of the gb page on ctrlalt.io

4. How Cody chooses to ship the orders is entirely up to him, personally when i ship gbs I ship from first order to last wherever possible, but however he chise to ship orders to maximise his time or work method is totally up to him, nowhere in the op did we state that orders would be shipped by the time the order was made, and whilst I would agree that to be best practice, that wasn't something agreed upon at time of order

As a secondary point to that, orders numbers are not generated when the order comes through, but when the cart is generated, so someone who had a cart open before you but ordered later than you would have a lower order number, so the seemingly random order in which orders go out is mainly a factor of that

That is no longer how the new site works so will not affect future buys

Another factor when selecting orders to ship is packing materials, it is easiest to work in batches of order that are the same weight and box size for packing materials
« Last Edit: Wed, 20 January 2016, 09:16:42 by BunnyLake »

Offline ApocalypseMaow

• Kitteh Overlord
  • Say WHAAT...
« Reply #4337 on: Wed, 20 January 2016, 09:24:05 »
TFW you can't remember if you had an order... Xd
{WTT}HoffNudes(WTS)BLK LightSaverV2         
"#baby****fangerz" -Vesper 2015

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #4338 on: Wed, 20 January 2016, 09:24:07 »

This has been very well documented and covered; the sets arrived unsorted, so needed to be sorted into sets.  This takes many many hours and is grueling work - you really don't appreciate the effort until you do it yourself.

Correct

In a perfect world these sets could have been sorted faster, but time and effort is not the only factor, the sheer scale of space needed to have it laid out to sort effectively plays into it, most people aren't In a position to have that laid out all the time

If people go back through the thread you can see the amazing set up Cody had when he was in his office, the time alone that took to build was insane, then he packed and shipped some 400 sets from there on his own

After that Cody moved from that office so had the sets at home

In theory his would mean he could sort faster as he could do it whenever he wanted, but he had much less space, and a small child around, I'm sure many people can appreciate, is not conducive to getting work like that done

Could this buy have gone out quicker yes

Has Cody been slacking off and not bothering no

He has worked exceptionally hard on this buy with many people criticising him along he way while he puts in 100s of hours of work for you to be able to have a set of key caps
« Last Edit: Wed, 20 January 2016, 09:26:17 by BunnyLake »

Offline sakai4eva

« Reply #4339 on: Wed, 20 January 2016, 09:28:14 »

That answers nothing.

All of those have been addressed within this thread if you cared to keep up or read through it

However I can address those again

1. It took a considerable amount of time to get these out, because Cody sorted these on his own, this is not a job for him, he did it as and when he was able to, he has a young daughter, and both personal and work commitments

It was a huge undertaking and way more work than we thought

2. Since this gb we have shipped bro sales, a jtk buy and retro, bro caps ships the bro sales, I shipped jtk and Cody shipped retro, the first 2 took no time away from Cody, the third did take some of codys time, however retro was a different commitment, that wasn't our gb and we were working in that for someone else, they came presorted and were shipped for the most part when Cody was moving hyper fuse from his office to his garage

3. You are way off he mark here, I post updates any time I have them, nobody has to chase me, I post constantly in this thread and we also have an update on top of the gb page on ctrlalt.io

4. How Cody chooses to ship the orders is entirely up to him, personally when i ship gbs I ship from first order to last wherever possible, but however he chise to ship orders to maximise his time or work method is totally up to him, nowhere in the op did we state that orders would be shipped by the time the order was made, and whilst I would agree that to be best practice, that wasn't something agreed upon at time of order

As a secondary point to that, orders numbers are not generated when the order comes through, but when the cart is generated, so someone who had a cart open before you but ordered later than you would have a lower order number, so the seemingly random order in which orders go out is mainly a factor of that

That is no longer how the new site works so will not affect future buys

1. So the sorting took seven months? I'm questioning this because I am quite sceptical about the sorting process taking seven months, with nary a word about sorting difficulties until November (IIRC).
2. So in the end, you are saying that this GB, which was skated as completed first, was put on hold while other buys which happened later could be fulfilled? How is that responsible arrangment and how is that fair to anyone who joined the GB?
3. The first update made in September was after it was specifically requested in this thread. Second one in November. Third one was up a few days ago, also after a slew of complaints in this thread.
4. If you have no idea how he does it, wouldn't it be better if you let him speak for himself? Attempting to represent him by saying you have no idea how he does it gives no assurance to the process.

As to the secondary point, I'm only offering that as a suggestion, because as we see it from the outside, there is no reasoning behind fulfillment except that it's on a whim on Cody's part.

Also, as a note to others, please don't answer the questions unless you're actually involved because it really doesn't help anyone clarify things.

Offline Polymer

« Reply #4340 on: Wed, 20 January 2016, 09:51:55 »
1. So the sorting took seven months? I'm questioning this because I am quite sceptical about the sorting process taking seven months, with nary a word about sorting difficulties until November (IIRC).
What difference does that make?  They've already told you why, you can chose to believe them or not to believe them but it doesn't change anything.

Look, I'm sure everyone wished this went faster than it did..and I think a lot of lessons were learned as a result...but does it really matter?  The fact is, it took extra time because they tried to provide MORE keys free of charge and decided to try to take on the sorting themselves to save money to do that...obviously that didn't work out quite as planned but ultimately, what difference does that all make? 

If you're not happy with what you're getting from them or how they handle it, don't participate in their future GBs..pretty simple.  Personally I consider them one of the few reliable people to deal with.  And before you justify what you're saying as suggestions..some of them might be..some of them like the above quote is not...when the reality is, they could just as easily say they took a long time because we wanted to and it really doesn't matter or change a thing..they don't owe you a thing and frankly, given this GB has been progressing, just slower than ideal, they don't even have to give you an explanation...

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #4341 on: Wed, 20 January 2016, 10:04:44 »
Right from here on out

If someone has an issue with the way things are being done, you can pm me to discuss it

Lets keep the thread for updates for a while, that way they are easy to follow, and every other page isnt a repeat of the last

Thanks

Offline sakai4eva

« Reply #4342 on: Wed, 20 January 2016, 10:16:10 »
Right from here on out

If someone has an issue with the way things are being done, you can pm me to discuss it

Lets keep the thread for updates for a while, that way they are easy to follow, and every other page isnt a repeat of the last

Thanks

Would really prefer that you answer the questions as posed, because I'm truly asking on behalf of people other than myself.

Offline LXXXIX

« Reply #4343 on: Wed, 20 January 2016, 10:19:07 »
Right from here on out

Thanks

Like I mentioned yesterday I sent you and cody messages a couple of days ago. Check your inbox. :P

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #4344 on: Wed, 20 January 2016, 10:20:35 »
Right from here on out

Thanks

Like I mentioned yesterday I sent you and cody messages a couple of days ago. Check your inbox. :P

Can you send it again sir

Thanks

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #4345 on: Wed, 20 January 2016, 10:22:07 »
Right from here on out

Thanks

Would really prefer that you answer the questions as posed, because I'm truly asking on behalf of people other than myself.

I answered your questions

if you have any further questions, you can send me a pm

Offline LXXXIX

« Reply #4346 on: Wed, 20 January 2016, 10:31:47 »
Right from here on out

Thanks

Can you send it again sir

Thanks

PM sent. Thanks BunnyLake!

Offline codyeatworld

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #4347 on: Wed, 20 January 2016, 10:46:55 »
I'll try and go through messages this evening. I have some help on the way to get things cleared out today.

Offline HoffmanMyster

• HOFF, smol MAN OF MYSTERY
  • * Senior Moderator
« Reply #4348 on: Wed, 20 January 2016, 10:54:52 »
Also, as a note to others, please don't answer the questions unless you're actually involved because it really doesn't help anyone clarify things.

I'm assuming this is directed at me.  You'll notice that I only answered your first point, because I do have experience with that.  I have sorted GMK group buys before and am familiar with the process.  While I have not been involved in sorting Hyperfuse, I feel that my experience is more than sufficient to address the point you brought up.

7 months is not an exceedingly long period of time for an individual to sort 500+ complete GMK sets while also raising a family. 

Offline roostrc0gburn

• * Esteemed Elder
  • its just plastic
« Reply #4349 on: Wed, 20 January 2016, 11:52:46 »
TIL drama is a byproduct of a group buy