Author Topic: (GB)HYPERFUSE GMK (currently shipping)  (Read 9761103 times)

Offline WoozieBiscuit

Re: (GB)HYPERFUSE GMK (currently shipping)
« Reply #5000 on: Thu, 09 June 2016, 02:04:31 »
Small update regarding the scratched keycaps.
I rubbed the scratched with a medium hard pencil eraser and the scratches are gone:D
Now to wait until I get the missing keycaps :P

I will also update the ticket I opened.

I think most of the "scratches" that people have been getting are really just grey plastic that has rubbed onto caps from when they've been in the sorting boxes.

Offline Gengarfan

« Reply #5001 on: Thu, 09 June 2016, 02:06:51 »
I rubbed the scratched with a medium hard pencil eraser and the scratches are gone:D

I think most of the "scratches" that people have been getting are really just grey plastic that has rubbed onto caps from when they've been in the sorting boxes.

A lot probably are but some are definitely actual scratches. I brushed off a ton of "scratches" on my keys and others were real and I could stick my fingernail in them because of the indent.

Offline CommonCurt

• One of the cool kids
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • 🍒 Beige or Bust
    • My Flickr Page
« Reply #5002 on: Thu, 09 June 2016, 02:30:16 »

A lot probably are but some are definitely actual scratches. I brushed off a ton of "scratches" on my keys and others were real and I could stick my fingernail in them because of the indent.

There are definitely some scratches on a few of mine.  I also have some small chips in some of my caps.
Some of Ye ole  Keyboards -->
More
OTD Koala:  62g Old MX-Blacks   |   LZ-GH V2:  MX-?62g   |   KMAC2:   62g Tactile MX-Greys   |   LZ CLS s:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   X60:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   GON NerD 60:  62g Old MX-Clears   |   Filco MJ2 (Beige) TKL's:  62g MX-Clears  &   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   IBM '91 SSK

WTB/WTS/WTT ---->
More

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #5003 on: Thu, 09 June 2016, 03:43:16 »
yeah the scratches definitely suck, this is how we received caps, most will come out but im sure some wont and those will be replaced where possible

its just due to the fact the keys were sent to us in baggies with no protection, so of them split and in huge numbers, the boxes we got the sets in looked destroyed with some holes etc, which is what i attribute the missing f8 keys to, we had pictures of how they were when they arrived ill get cody to forward those pics to me again so i can post them here

gmk now provide free sorting on all set ordered from them which would alleviate a lot of the scratchings issues on future sets, and have significantly dropped the price of there tray sorting, neither options realistically give a huge amount of protection but the bags we received our individual keys in were just so big it left alot more room and keys to scratch in to each other

I'M IN THE PROCESS OF MOVING RIGHT NOW, WILL BE BACK AROUND SOON

Offline roostrc0gburn

• * Esteemed Elder
  • its just plastic
« Reply #5004 on: Thu, 09 June 2016, 12:27:15 »
yeah the scratches definitely suck, this is how we received caps, most will come out but im sure some wont and those will be replaced where possible

its just due to the fact the keys were sent to us in baggies with no protection, so of them split and in huge numbers, the boxes we got the sets in looked destroyed with some holes etc, which is what i attribute the missing f8 keys to, we had pictures of how they were when they arrived ill get cody to forward those pics to me again so i can post them here

gmk now provide free sorting on all set ordered from them which would alleviate a lot of the scratchings issues on future sets, and have significantly dropped the price of there tray sorting, neither options realistically give a huge amount of protection but the bags we received our individual keys in were just so big it left alot more room and keys to scratch in to each other

what is the word on getting replacement caps for the damaged ones we received?

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #5005 on: Thu, 09 June 2016, 14:42:33 »

working on that currently, we actually emailed gmk about it again about 2 hours ago

Offline NormalGuy

« Reply #5006 on: Thu, 09 June 2016, 15:49:46 »
Any word on when the rest of the sets are going to ship?  I'm still waiting for a tracking number.

Offline Skuloth

« Reply #5007 on: Thu, 09 June 2016, 15:55:21 »
Hopefully my set goes out by saturday so I dont have to change my address again lol

I stupidly thought it would go out in time so gave them an address Ill only be at for like 3 weeks total xD
Planck w/ Zealios

Offline Gengarfan

« Reply #5008 on: Thu, 09 June 2016, 19:57:42 »

working on that currently, we actually emailed gmk about it again about 2 hours ago

Will there be a deadline for when we should tell you all our damaged keys? I ask because when I originally checked I only looked at the bag of keys I was using but have since found more scratched keys.

Offline ebacho

« Reply #5009 on: Thu, 09 June 2016, 20:31:03 »
Will missing keys be replaced at the same time as damaged ones?

Offline dhupp

« Reply #5010 on: Fri, 10 June 2016, 13:49:21 »

Will you be waiting until all sets have gone out and are reviewed by recipients before putting in a request to GMK? Or will people still waiting on sets going to be "second rounders" of sorts on a separate communication with GMK?

Offline Jarrett

« Reply #5011 on: Wed, 15 June 2016, 02:27:31 »
Are there any updates?

Offline Auxo

• Formerly CJD_Anthony
« Reply #5012 on: Wed, 15 June 2016, 05:26:18 »
Since it might take some time to dig through 100+ pages of this thread, is it okay that I ask if there will -ever- be a 2nd round for this set? I joined this forum way too late to join in on this and I don't think I'm willing to pay 250+ for a second hand set :\
UNREALFORCE TKL | KMAC Happy | LSJ Ares | LZ CLS h | NIX Sofia | Noxary X60 | OTD 356 Mini | PFU Limited HHKB Pro 2 (Black) | PFU Limited HHKB Pro 2 Type-S | PFU Limited HHKB JP Type-S | SINGA x TGR Unikorn | TGR 60% | Weaston & nachie GSKT-00 |
QFR | MJ2 TKL | "Bulgogiboard" (Keycon 104) | MIRA SE | TGR Alice | Southpaw Fullsize (pending shipping) | Daily driver: TGR Alice
Collection: Salamander PC, Keycult No1(OG) Salamander TKL, M60A, THE60, Jane V2, LZ MP, LZ GH V2, KC 1/60, OTD 456GT. Kepler, Think 6.5 Brass, Think 6.5 PC, T60, The Raine, F77, E7-V1 SE
Topre Realforce 87U 55g | Corsair K70 w/ MX Browns | Unicomp Ultra Classic
Poker 2 | LZ CE | Leopold FC700R | KMAC 1.2 | EXE | GON NS87 | GON Nerd TKL | Duck Poker | Duck Orion | Realforce 87u 55g | OTD 456GT | LZ B7 | OTD 360C | Ducky G2 Pro | Apple Extended | Apple M0116 | Apple M0116 | Cherry G80-1220HAD | Duck Octagon | HHKB Pro 2 | Duck Unicorn | LZ B8 | LZ RE | ENVKX | OTD 456GT | LZ FE | HHKB Type S | TX1800| Duck Orion V2 | LZ FE | KPad | KMAC Happy | ENVKX | LZ RV | KMAC 2 | Whale | Dolphin | EM7 | TGR Jane | VE.A | DK Saver | Matrix 10xv1.0 | Whale | HHKB BT | Dolphin v2 | EM7 v2 | SSK | SSK (Blue Label) | LZ SQ | Duck Octagon v2 | TX84 | GON Mobik | TX-CP | LZ Ergo2 | KMAC Happy HHKB | TGR 910 | TGR Tris | Matrix 8xv1.2 | KMAC Mini | Mira | Fjell | 356mini | Dolphin GH | EM7 GH | TARO EXENT | Masterkey Pro L Crysta l OTD Koala | Duck Viper | Keycult no.1 | 356mini | 356pad | Matrix 8xv2.0 | 420cl | Matrix 8xv1.0 | Whale Special | Poly Dolphin | Keycult No.2 | FMJ80 | Singa R2 Quickfire Pro | TADA 68 | Novatouch | Whitefox | Octagon v1 | Blackbird | HHKB Pro 2 | KBD75 | VE.A | X60 | Canoe | HHKB Pro 1 | FJELL | Revo One | ALPS64 | Lightsaver v3 | IBM 5140 WKL | Realforce 87u | MIRA SE | Duck Poker | Canoe | Moon | Weaven | M65-A | EXENT | Wooden Planck | Tokyo60| Viper v1 | E6-v2 | IBM SSK | CA66 | TX-CP | SINGA | TGR Alice | FJELL R2 | Klippe | JER-A06 | GSKT-00 | M60-A | Realforce 84u | AL1 | Keycult No. 1 | SaiB-CP | G81-3077SAU | DC60 | Realforce 84ub | TMO50 | G80-1800 | Leaf 80 | LZ GH-v2 | T60 | LZ MP | KMAC Happy | TGR-910RE (Al) | TGR-910RE (PC) | SKB60 | UNIKORN | TGR Jane v2 | Xeno

Offline Tym

• [CTRL]ALT
  • * Maker
« Reply #5013 on: Wed, 15 June 2016, 06:25:05 »
Are there any updates?
There are 40 sets left to go out, people are being offered to take their sets without the F8 key if they prefer, or wait until replacements arrive

Since it might take some time to dig through 100+ pages of this thread, is it okay that I ask if there will -ever- be a 2nd round for this set? I joined this forum way too late to join in on this and I don't think I'm willing to pay 250+ for a second hand set :\
That has been confirmed
unless they have some unforeseeable downside (like they're actually made of cream cheese cunningly disguised as ABS)

Offline FoC_Tow

• * Destiny Supporter
  • Brokehlicious
« Reply #5014 on: Wed, 15 June 2016, 06:29:22 »

Will you be waiting until all sets have gone out and are reviewed by recipients before putting in a request to GMK? Or will people still waiting on sets going to be "second rounders" of sorts on a separate communication with GMK?

+1

People have been waiting soo long, while other had there set for month and month.

Shipping out replacements for damaged keys before all sets have even gone out and been checked would be quite a slap to the face for those that are still waiting.

I'm very confident in ctrl alt and have been patient all along.

However it feels really unfair not to properly communicate how long expected wait times currently are while already taking care of replacement imo.

Offline Auxo

• Formerly CJD_Anthony
« Reply #5015 on: Wed, 15 June 2016, 06:34:21 »
Are there any updates?
There are 40 sets left to go out, people are being offered to take their sets without the F8 key if they prefer, or wait until replacements arrive

That has been confirmed

BLESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
UNREALFORCE TKL | KMAC Happy | LSJ Ares | LZ CLS h | NIX Sofia | Noxary X60 | OTD 356 Mini | PFU Limited HHKB Pro 2 (Black) | PFU Limited HHKB Pro 2 Type-S | PFU Limited HHKB JP Type-S | SINGA x TGR Unikorn | TGR 60% | Weaston & nachie GSKT-00 |
QFR | MJ2 TKL | "Bulgogiboard" (Keycon 104) | MIRA SE | TGR Alice | Southpaw Fullsize (pending shipping) | Daily driver: TGR Alice
Collection: Salamander PC, Keycult No1(OG) Salamander TKL, M60A, THE60, Jane V2, LZ MP, LZ GH V2, KC 1/60, OTD 456GT. Kepler, Think 6.5 Brass, Think 6.5 PC, T60, The Raine, F77, E7-V1 SE
Poker 2 | LZ CE | Leopold FC700R | KMAC 1.2 | EXE | GON NS87 | GON Nerd TKL | Duck Poker | Duck Orion | Realforce 87u 55g | OTD 456GT | LZ B7 | OTD 360C | Ducky G2 Pro | Apple Extended | Apple M0116 | Apple M0116 | Cherry G80-1220HAD | Duck Octagon | HHKB Pro 2 | Duck Unicorn | LZ B8 | LZ RE | ENVKX | OTD 456GT | LZ FE | HHKB Type S | TX1800| Duck Orion V2 | LZ FE | KPad | KMAC Happy | ENVKX | LZ RV | KMAC 2 | Whale | Dolphin | EM7 | TGR Jane | VE.A | DK Saver | Matrix 10xv1.0 | Whale | HHKB BT | Dolphin v2 | EM7 v2 | SSK | SSK (Blue Label) | LZ SQ | Duck Octagon v2 | TX84 | GON Mobik | TX-CP | LZ Ergo2 | KMAC Happy HHKB | TGR 910 | TGR Tris | Matrix 8xv1.2 | KMAC Mini | Mira | Fjell | 356mini | Dolphin GH | EM7 GH | TARO EXENT | Masterkey Pro L Crysta l OTD Koala | Duck Viper | Keycult no.1 | 356mini | 356pad | Matrix 8xv2.0 | 420cl | Matrix 8xv1.0 | Whale Special | Poly Dolphin | Keycult No.2 | FMJ80 | Singa R2 Quickfire Pro | TADA 68 | Novatouch | Whitefox | Octagon v1 | Blackbird | HHKB Pro 2 | KBD75 | VE.A | X60 | Canoe | HHKB Pro 1 | FJELL | Revo One | ALPS64 | Lightsaver v3 | IBM 5140 WKL | Realforce 87u | MIRA SE | Duck Poker | Canoe | Moon | Weaven | M65-A | EXENT | Wooden Planck | Tokyo60| Viper v1 | E6-v2 | IBM SSK | CA66 | TX-CP | SINGA | TGR Alice | FJELL R2 | Klippe | JER-A06 | GSKT-00 | M60-A | Realforce 84u | AL1 | Keycult No. 1 | SaiB-CP | G81-3077SAU | DC60 | Realforce 84ub | TMO50 | G80-1800 | Leaf 80 | LZ GH-v2 | T60 | LZ MP | KMAC Happy | TGR-910RE (Al) | TGR-910RE (PC) | SKB60 | UNIKORN | TGR Jane v2 | Xeno

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #5016 on: Wed, 15 June 2016, 09:41:22 »
That has been confirmed

I knew I wasn't crazy.

Offline roostrc0gburn

• * Esteemed Elder
  • its just plastic
« Reply #5017 on: Wed, 15 June 2016, 11:58:47 »
next hyperfuse will be SA profile, no?

Offline plc268

« Reply #5018 on: Wed, 15 June 2016, 12:35:21 »

+1

People have been waiting soo long, while other had there set for month and month.

Shipping out replacements for damaged keys before all sets have even gone out and been checked would be quite a slap to the face for those that are still waiting.

However it feels really unfair not to properly communicate how long expected wait times currently are while already taking care of replacement imo.

Offered how? It's been radio silence on my end. I receive no communication, and yet I'm owed two sets. Makes me wonder if I'm even on the list of sets to be shipped.

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #5019 on: Wed, 15 June 2016, 12:53:20 »

+1

Im not shipping the sets, so me contacting gmk to discuss the replacements for the damaged or missing keys takes no time from anyone's order, we just wanted to get the ball rolling so that I am not a bottleneck for this completing, we have allowed plenty of margin for error for the final sets

For the last 30-40 sets, n3rdly has finished sorting them, they just need to be dropped off to Cody, as stated some of these are missing an f8 key, which again is why we started communication on replacements from gmk

As for expected wait times, this is all I will say, I am not shipping them, in the past I was offered an expected timeline, I would report that timeline, and then if that timeline wasn't met I was accused of misleading people

What I can say is I'm doing all in my power to expedite the wait time, a large chunk of what was left (about half) went out recently, and the remaining half will be back with Cody to be shipped shortly (albeit with some missing an f8 key)

But as mentioned above it was important to start the process with gmk to make sure those without an f8 key are not without one for very long

Offline Jarrett

« Reply #5020 on: Wed, 15 June 2016, 15:00:11 »
Are there any updates?

I sent a PM to Bunny and posted on forums saying I would prefer to receive the set first. Is it safe to assume my set will be among those shipping soon?

Offline Rai

« Reply #5021 on: Wed, 15 June 2016, 15:34:29 »
is it true that a bulk shipment was taken care of and shipped to a third party seller before individual buyers got their sets?

Offline aznairjordan

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #5022 on: Wed, 15 June 2016, 22:53:03 »
is it true that a bulk shipment was taken care of and shipped to a third party seller before individual buyers got their sets?

It's been stated many times that binge put his order in like any other person, just taking a risk by ordering a large amount of sets. His was sorted the same as everyone else.
TGR Jane CE|FC660C|Orion V2
GMK Hyperfuse|GMK Olivetti|GMK Red Alert|Soulfree's Teal|GMK Cyan

Offline luckynet

« Reply #5023 on: Thu, 16 June 2016, 01:28:31 »
and years and years went on, till all the sets was finally shipped :p
Realforce 104U - HHKB Pro 2 dental band - HHKB Pro 2 Hasu's bluetooth controller - CM novatouch silent mod - Royal Kludge Topre clones
Filco Magestouch 2 Brown - Duckyshine 9008s Brown - QFR white - Plum MX 96 Blue - KBT Race Red - SS 7G Black - Poker blue - ducky shine 69
IBM Model M SSK
Matias quiet pro - V60 matias clicky

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #5024 on: Thu, 16 June 2016, 08:46:03 »

picture from n3rdly from the resorting of the very final sets

i believe n3rdly and cody are meeting up some time this weekend for the drop off

Offline WoozieBiscuit

« Reply #5025 on: Tue, 21 June 2016, 09:40:02 »
Any word on the last sets?

Offline chipchop

« Reply #5026 on: Tue, 21 June 2016, 19:37:28 »
Are the sets being shipped with USPS? Canada post might go on strike / lockout on July 2nd so I'm not sure what would happen to the packages.

Offline appleonama

• Trollo en USA
  • * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #5027 on: Tue, 21 June 2016, 23:53:55 »

:^)))) opened request

Offline NULL`

« Reply #5028 on: Wed, 22 June 2016, 17:16:04 »

Hyperfuse One S

Offline Auxo

• Formerly CJD_Anthony
« Reply #5029 on: Wed, 22 June 2016, 17:29:40 »
Hopefully everyone has their issues and concerns resolved so we can move on to a 2nd round :v I need this so bad

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #5030 on: Wed, 22 June 2016, 17:32:45 »
Any word on the last sets?

yeah cody and nerdly couldnt get together over the weekend with conflicting schedules, nerdly has informed me they should be meeting tonight

Are the sets being shipped with USPS? Canada post might go on strike / lockout on July 2nd so I'm not sure what would happen to the packages.

they are through usps yes, this is the first ive heard of this and im also unaware of the implications although id assume things would be held until the strike is over

Show Image

noted, it seems that small clister was missed on a few sets, we are aware, we dont have to reorder those keys they arent missing just mispacked we will be on top of those shortly and we will cover the cost of shipping, sorry for the inconvenience

Offline 64rky

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #5031 on: Wed, 22 June 2016, 17:33:05 »
Hopefully everyone has their issues and concerns resolved so we can move on to a 2nd round :v I need this so bad

Nope,  still not fully shipped.

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #5032 on: Wed, 22 June 2016, 17:38:15 »
also for the record i have a funeral im going to on friday, then have family staying with me for a couple days and then im off to america for 15 days so i wont be around much to update

tym will be handling support requests on the site for us and im sure will help maintain the threads and reply to people on my behalf until i return on july 14th

i will make sure the easypost is topped up for cody to ensure me being away wont cause any delays

Offline Auxo

• Formerly CJD_Anthony
« Reply #5033 on: Wed, 22 June 2016, 19:23:12 »
also for the record i have a funeral im going to on friday, then have family staying with me for a couple days and then im off to america for 15 days so i wont be around much to update

tym will be handling support requests on the site for us and im sure will help maintain the threads and reply to people on my behalf until i return on july 14th

i will make sure the easypost is topped up for cody to ensure me being away wont cause any delays

Hng, sorry to hear about your loss, but have a relaxing time off :v

Offline jackiecanev2

(GB)HYPERFUSE GMK (currently shipping)
« Reply #5034 on: Wed, 22 June 2016, 22:57:00 »
Show Image

I'm missing exactly the same keys, I think?

P [ ]

Edit: I guess that's been confirmed. At least they're not lost!
« Last Edit: Wed, 22 June 2016, 22:58:32 by jackiecanev2 »
| HHKB2 | Viper | 356.2 | Ducati | pitties | scalpels |

Offline roostrc0gburn

• * Esteemed Elder
  • its just plastic
« Reply #5035 on: Wed, 22 June 2016, 23:51:27 »

any update on damaged keys replacements in the meantime?

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #5036 on: Thu, 23 June 2016, 03:08:03 »
update

https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=82990.0

slightly changed from the last posted one above
« Last Edit: Thu, 23 June 2016, 07:00:00 by BunnyLake »

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #5037 on: Thu, 23 June 2016, 06:58:28 »
update

https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=82990.msg2203843#new

slightly changed from the last posted one above
I think @bunnylake meant this thread :D

https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=82990.0

For some reason tapatalk doesn't like that other link, just posting in case anyone else's didn't link properly.
« Last Edit: Thu, 23 June 2016, 07:01:45 by SpAmRaY »

Offline NoahNHP

« Reply #5038 on: Thu, 23 June 2016, 07:30:52 »
if anyone want to get rid of their set please let me know :( i really want it  :'(
Dolphin V2 | LZ CLS | 356 mini

Offline techmattr

« Reply #5039 on: Thu, 23 June 2016, 15:16:29 »
Are the remaining Hyperfuse sets still waiting on missing keys?

Offline roostrc0gburn

• * Esteemed Elder
  • its just plastic
« Reply #5040 on: Thu, 23 June 2016, 17:35:51 »
i dont see anything about damaged caps, unless you plan on handling this with the 'missing caps' ?

if not, sounds like they will have to wait until you guys have finished shipping out all your stock.

Offline sdiearly

« Reply #5041 on: Thu, 23 June 2016, 22:18:31 »
Show Image

picture from n3rdly from the resorting of the very final sets

i believe n3rdly and cody are meeting up some time this weekend for the drop off

Any schedule that our order can be shipped?
My favorite 60%:  TEX-Beetle
                 80%:  KBtalKing Race
                100%: Cherry G80-3494, Zowie Celeritas

Offline loopus

« Reply #5042 on: Fri, 24 June 2016, 09:09:18 »
Is anyone that's still waiting for their set also waiting for their Hacked by Geeks (Worst cost savings decision ever)?   I just want to see if I am all alone in my wait for 2 sets to arrive here or not.  I really hope my hacked didnt get lost sitting in someones house for a year+

Offline NULL`

« Reply #5043 on: Fri, 24 June 2016, 22:26:10 »
Is anyone that's still waiting for their set also waiting for their Hacked by Geeks (Worst cost savings decision ever)?   I just want to see if I am all alone in my wait for 2 sets to arrive here or not.  I really hope my hacked didnt get lost sitting in someones house for a year+

I was in the same boat.  Still waiting on HF, but after opening a support ticket, I was told that I won't be getting the Hack'd set.  I got a refund instead.  However, when someone mentioned it on here, Bunny jumped in to say that *some* people who ordered the hack'd set will still be getting theirs.  So, to answer your question... maybe?  At this point I'll just be glad to get 1 of the sets I ordered.

Offline omen7288

« Reply #5044 on: Fri, 24 June 2016, 22:59:55 »

I was in the same boat.  Still waiting on HF, but after opening a support ticket, I was told that I won't be getting the Hack'd set.  I got a refund instead.  However, when someone mentioned it on here, Bunny jumped in to say that *some* people who ordered the hack'd set will still be getting theirs.  So, to answer your question... maybe?  At this point I'll just be glad to get 1 of the sets I ordered.

I was also in the same boat. I opened a ticket and was in contact a month or so ago and they offered to refund or wait. I decided to get a refund because there was no clear end time on resolving the issue.

It was frustrating because I initially put in order for Hack'd when they were starting to ship them out and they had extras. I'm happy to get the Hyper and I got and the refund for Hack'd. 

After the amount of time I spent polling the forums to check on the status for something I ordered a year ago, and also separately getting burned on the "PBT Dark second wave" (NOT CTRLALT) my enthusiasm for this hobby has died down a bit.   

I'm happy with my HyperFuse set. I can't say I've been happy with the overall experience though. Hopefully with their ticketing system instead of using PMs, things have improved. However, it's also tough because people running this aren't a business and can lose motivation energy. When this **** takes months/years, so many things can change.
Planck MX Blue
Keycool PBT
RK-9000I MX Blues, Vortex PBTRK-9000 MX Blues

Offline NULL`

« Reply #5045 on: Sat, 25 June 2016, 09:49:21 »

I was also in the same boat. I opened a ticket and was in contact a month or so ago and they offered to refund or wait. I decided to get a refund because there was no clear end time on resolving the issue.

It was frustrating because I initially put in order for Hack'd when they were starting to ship them out and they had extras. I'm happy to get the Hyper and I got and the refund for Hack'd. 

After the amount of time I spent polling the forums to check on the status for something I ordered a year ago, and also separately getting burned on the "PBT Dark second wave" (NOT CTRLALT) my enthusiasm for this hobby has died down a bit.   

I'm happy with my HyperFuse set. I can't say I've been happy with the overall experience though. Hopefully with their ticketing system instead of using PMs, things have improved. However, it's also tough because people running this aren't a business and can lose motivation energy. When this **** takes months/years, so many things can change.

Agreed, groupbuys definitely killed my interest in keyboards.  Worse things have happened, but I'd love for this to wrap up so I can stop checking this forum for updates and my spam folder for a tracking email.  My main concern is that they'll announce that they're "finished" shipping without my set going out, and I'll have no idea without checking here every few days.

Offline ebacho

« Reply #5046 on: Sat, 25 June 2016, 12:00:22 »
EDIT: Misunderstood quote.

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #5047 on: Sat, 25 June 2016, 12:52:40 »

Agreed, groupbuys definitely killed my interest in keyboards.  Worse things have happened, but I'd love for this to wrap up so I can stop checking this forum for updates and my spam folder for a tracking email.  My main concern is that they'll announce that they're "finished" shipping without my set going out, and I'll have no idea without checking here every few days.

we wont be finished until you get your set

and we have posted clear updates above

the last sets will be going out very soon

with regards to damaged keys i have also posted about that above but i guess it has been missed

we have started the conversation with gmk about that and its already moving forward, we should have them no later than august, however when the final sets go out within the next couple of weeks we will replace anything that we have on hand ahead of time

as linked above n3rdly will now be finishing the shipping instead of cody, im going away for the next couple weeks but i will ensure he has shipping funds to get it done

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #5048 on: Sat, 25 June 2016, 12:56:18 »
also since my update less than 2 days ago, here is the progress on this buy alone

shipping and label set up complete

and hyperfuse sorted and complete ready for shipping

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #5049 on: Sat, 25 June 2016, 13:08:12 »
Another update

There are 13 orders with outstanding missing keys, these are being prepared right now and will be out shortly to complete those sets

These will be shipped at our expense