Author Topic: [GB] Rukia - polycarb - round 2  (Read 913745 times)

Offline jtangjt

Re: [GB] Rukia - polycarb - round 2
« Reply #350 on: Sun, 04 July 2021, 13:50:11 »
after DMing Jaxx a couple times for some updates, I received this:

jaxxstatic — Today at 5:22 PM
Hi. I am waiting on Elecrow for the PCBs as of now, but the Rukia case adjustments were successful. Things should fit no problem now, even with softer builds.  I paid for rush order, but that didn't really speed things up at all. The explanation right now that they've given is that there are shortages.
I apologize for the lack of updates, especially recently. I'm trying to either get out of government contracts or come up with a partition that allows for better separation from keyboard-related things. In that regard, things have been flip-flopping, so it's hard to give an outlook on future things.
BUT for Rukia round 2, as soon as the PCBs get here, I hope to finish things out quickly. Thank you for being so patient.

Dot — Today at 5:25 PM
Any chance we can get some photos of the alu tops? I understand you have issues with scif for pictures of large quantity items, but I would love to see the alu top colors

jaxxstatic — Today at 5:27 PM
working  on that. I really want to share how they came out, especially after the nightmare of making it happen and how many iterations it took.

Is this seriously what we have to do to get updates? We have to DM the gb runner?

Offline LiTurk

« Reply #351 on: Sun, 04 July 2021, 17:37:00 »
Popcorn chomp chomp  :eek:

Offline samuelcc

« Reply #352 on: Tue, 06 July 2021, 04:04:52 »

Hello it is treeleaf
Let me weigh in with my useless opinion

1. While I did not join the Rukia group buy, I think it's fair enough to say Everyone does not like having group buys delayed.
2. The second worst thing to when possessing another's money (first is outright scamming) is lack of communication, especially if you haven't delivered on your promises to give them a product within a certain time frame.

I have had a bad case of depression in the last few months. I didn't want to get out of bed. I hated my life. I just wanted everything to be over.

... and I behaved similarly to the way Mr Jaxx is behaving now. When I started failing my classes, rather than solving my problems by working harder in school, my depression made it impossible to catch up. It's not that I didn't want to work, it's that I couldn't work.

--

Dearest Mr Jaxx: I hope you're feeling ok. Reach out to me. I'm here for you.

To everyone else: The keyboard didn't work out. Getting angry at him will not magically solve your problem. The best you can do is cooperate, wait, and hope for the best.
[/color]

I don't know who tf you are but as you didn't join the group buy it is not your place to be a "nice guy".

People's money got scammed by a liar. This liar used our money to buy a cnc machine which is against our agreement on the group buy and keeps failing to deliver the product and locked the discord server, refused to refund, sponsor streamers, buy new boards in the same time.

This kind of behaviour is not only immoral and shameful but also illegal if this is in strict business.

People who participated in the groupbuy gave him trust and money. But the trust gone in lies.

And you just came out of no where and say something that you think is "positive", when you are not in the group buy. It is pretty easy for you and makes you feel good. Actually, it is pure selfish.

A large part of this hobbies run on trust. A lot of gbs delays. GMK caps take a year and a half to deliver. People are ok and considerate for that as we want good product and we believe that there will be. For jaxx, we keep being lied to and he can't even prove the board exists. People like him will poison the hobby and community we love.

So please shut up, shut up, shut up. If you still want to defend this liar, it is your business and you can dm him directly. Maybe he will sell you a refunded spot! Or, show him love by financial support, it will be far more supportive than your words.

I don't know who you are but I understand your frustration. Your complaints are valid and have already been expressed by numerous other people.

But that is not how you speak to any person, especially someone like treeleaf. Not only has he been going through a bout of depression, but he was simply trying to be positive in a--to put it bluntly--crappy gb. You clearly have no idea who he is or what he's been through, so I suggest you take your own advice.

3 posts in over a year and this is the first one on this thread, even since everything happened. AND it's to attack someone who's comment had no reason to attract any hostility.

I am sorry that I am no celebrities in keyboard community that scams hundreds of people.
And I think reacting to people based on what they do more than who they are makes more sense.

Offline LiTurk

« Reply #353 on: Wed, 07 July 2021, 18:39:00 »
when do you think someone other then Jax's will give use a update

Offline NOLA

« Reply #354 on: Wed, 07 July 2021, 18:41:03 »
when do you think someone other then Jax's will give use a update

Working on it

Offline ObsidianRaid

« Reply #355 on: Thu, 08 July 2021, 21:26:09 »
Here you all go. Looks like we are still waiting lol

ObsidianRaid — Today at 8:27 AM
Jaxx, what is going on with this buy? It seems all my original fears I was constantly ridiculed for back in January are coming true. Where are our promised updates and actual information? it’s really starting to seem like you’ve ran away with the money

jaxxstatic — Today at 5:22 PM
Hi. No, I haven't run away. I paid Elecrow extra to "rush order" the PCBs, but they're telling me that it only covered manufacturing (which takes one day), and that assembly will take 4-5 weeks. I'm trying to pay extra again to "rush order" the assembly, but waiting on hearing back from them on how much that will cost and how much quicker I'll be able to get the PCBs

Offline XUR

« Reply #356 on: Fri, 09 July 2021, 00:20:19 »
The time management of this GB is utterly asinine. Had all of our money over a year ago, but didn't order the PCBs until now. Hacky things like taking material off the bottom now needs to be done as well. Guess too much time was spent playing around with that shiny new CNC machine instead.

Offline nulltorious

« Reply #357 on: Fri, 09 July 2021, 03:48:54 »
I wish the GB runner provided more comprehensive pictures of the boards in-possession, because I don't believe they exist. I'm speculating here...but this is my feeling based on mis-deadlines, poor communication, and lack of photo evidence.

Offline thicthock

« Reply #358 on: Fri, 09 July 2021, 04:18:59 »
I wish the GB runner provided more comprehensive pictures of the boards in-possession, because I don't believe they exist. I'm speculating here...but this is my feeling based on mis-deadlines, poor communication, and lack of photo evidence.

TBH as a buyer I would have demanded invoices for PCB's right now

Offline Gondolindrim

• My GitHub
« Reply #359 on: Fri, 09 July 2021, 12:38:57 »
Ok, I didn't want to do this but I have no choice

I tried contacting Jaxx but he has not responded, so here it goes:

To my knowledge, PCB prototypes were not received. Jaxx does not respond to my Discord DMs so if anyone here has access to him please tell him not to make a large PCB order without proper prototyping first, that will seriously jeopardize the GB more than it already is.

This is a nuclear-level problem, if he orders PCBs with no protos it could lead to a massive disaster, as in, if the project has a flaw that should have been caught up during prototype testing, the entire batch of PCBs will need to be scrapped

I can't stress this enough, absolutely do not order large quantities of the PCBs without testing

I am not ok'ing this PCB batch without prototypes and I am not supplying firmware until I see PCBs tested before mass manufacture

I don't care how many angry DMs I get, I don't care for the money I am supposed to receive, all I care is for the quality of the stuff I put out
« Last Edit: Fri, 09 July 2021, 12:46:20 by Gondolindrim »
A pessimist will tell you the cup is half empty. An optimist will tell you the cup is half full. An engineer will tell you it's exactly twice the size it needs to be.

Offline kontradictions

« Reply #360 on: Fri, 09 July 2021, 12:45:43 »

To my knowledge, PCB prototypes were not received. Jaxx does not respond to my Discord DMs so if anyone here has access to him please tell him not to make a large PCB order without proper prototyping first, that will seriously jeopardize the GB more than it already is.

This is a nuclear-level problem, if he orders PCBs with no protos it could lead to a massive disaster, as in, if the project has a flaw that should have been caught up during prototype testing, the entire batch of PCBs will need to be scrapped

I can't stress this enough, absolutely do not order large quantities of the PCBs without testing

I am not ok'ing this PCB batch without prototypes and I am not supplying firmware until I see PCBs tested before mass manufacture

I don't care how many angry DMs I get, I don't care for the money I am supposed to receive, all I care is for the quality of the stuff I put out

Agreed. His rep is in the ****ter. Doesn't change the fact that he IS a good person. Then again, given how much **** I've gotten for just being a public figure in this buy, I don't really blame him for wanting to keep his head down...But that doesn't excuse the lack of updates or just general involvment in translating the status of the buy.

LOL

Offline ZyBeR

« Reply #361 on: Fri, 09 July 2021, 12:50:15 »

Jaxx for f-ck sake dude - stop ghosting and take responsibility now! You have lots of peoples money (including mine), **** happens but you deal with it, not by ghosting but by taking responsibility especially as you're doing this as a business.

Offline ObsidianRaid

« Reply #362 on: Fri, 09 July 2021, 12:51:31 »

Well ****...

Offline of_sam

« Reply #363 on: Fri, 09 July 2021, 12:52:25 »

There has been an accident at the zoo.
Typing on: HHKB Pro 2 - Stock :aware:
Collection: F1.69, Police, Jubi, RF 87U, En Dash, Rosenthal, Soulless, Frog, Calliope, GAF 910, Sabre, W1-AT

Offline OhNo

« Reply #364 on: Fri, 09 July 2021, 13:43:11 »

Oh no... oh no... Oh no no no no no

Offline shieldmending

« Reply #365 on: Fri, 09 July 2021, 13:48:28 »
So did Jaxx just yolo those PCBs?

Offline Gondolindrim

• My GitHub
« Reply #366 on: Fri, 09 July 2021, 13:57:15 »

I have no idea. I mean literally, I have zero information on what the PCB status is, I have zero information on what the PCB problem is, I don't know if prototypes have ever been ordered, I was completely left out of the negotiations with the fab regarding PCB manufacturing. The only thing I am aware of is that some components on the PCB were not in stock at the moment, hindering the PCB manufacturability. For the sake of decency, I am trying to help and even I get ghosted.

So yeah, this is my limit. I am officially washing my hands here. I hate to do this publically but no other choice was given to me. I am so sorry to let everyone down but I am under a lot of stress, specially because of this semiconductor shortage. Rukia is not the only project I am involved in and, albeit being very unprofessional myself some times, this is completely unacceptable.

I have zero communication, I've been ghosted and all I am doing is trying to offer help and resolution to this PCB issue. Even without any payment whatsoever I have designed a PCB, gotten threats and poop DMs, and even then I have gone out of my way staying up late night to talk to asian and european distributors to have all of this PCB conundrum solved, but as it turns out despite my best efforts I can't help someone that seemingly does not want help. I will only proceed with any support if I am personally contacted by Jaxx, with proper prototypes and some some guarantee that I will get paid for the 50+ hours I have put into this PCB.
« Last Edit: Fri, 09 July 2021, 14:35:38 by Gondolindrim »
A pessimist will tell you the cup is half empty. An optimist will tell you the cup is half full. An engineer will tell you it's exactly twice the size it needs to be.

Offline dededecline

• Linktree
« Reply #367 on: Fri, 09 July 2021, 14:01:18 »

I have no idea. I am officially washing my hands here. I hate to do this publically but no other choice was given to me.

I have zero communication, I've been ghosted for weeks and all I am doing is trying to offer help and resolution to this PCB issue. Even without any payment whatsoever I have designed a PCB, gotten threats and poop DMs, and even then I have gone out of my way staying up late night to talk to asian and european distributors to have all of this PCB conundrum solved, but as it turns out despite my best efforts I can't help someone that seemingly does not want help.

I will only proceed with any support if I am personally contacted by Jaxx, with proper prototypes and some some guarantee that I will get paid for the 50+ hours I have put into this PCB.

I am so sorry to let everyone down but I am under a lot of stress, specially because of this semiconductor shortage. Rukia is not the only project I am involved in and, albeit being very unprofessional myself some times, this is completely unacceptable.

As always, thank you so much for all your work. I'm sorry to see you in yet another position where people are being ****ty to you for absolutely no reason. Hopefully Jaxx gets into contact and you can get paid. Unfortunately it seems like "don't harass people" is too hard a concept for some people to ever comprehend.

Offline Gondolindrim

• My GitHub
« Reply #368 on: Fri, 09 July 2021, 14:05:09 »

I have no idea. I am officially washing my hands here. I hate to do this publically but no other choice was given to me.

I have zero communication, I've been ghosted for weeks and all I am doing is trying to offer help and resolution to this PCB issue. Even without any payment whatsoever I have designed a PCB, gotten threats and poop DMs, and even then I have gone out of my way staying up late night to talk to asian and european distributors to have all of this PCB conundrum solved, but as it turns out despite my best efforts I can't help someone that seemingly does not want help.

I will only proceed with any support if I am personally contacted by Jaxx, with proper prototypes and some some guarantee that I will get paid for the 50+ hours I have put into this PCB.

I am so sorry to let everyone down but I am under a lot of stress, specially because of this semiconductor shortage. Rukia is not the only project I am involved in and, albeit being very unprofessional myself some times, this is completely unacceptable.

As always, thank you so much for all your work. I'm sorry to see you in yet another position where people are being ****ty to you for absolutely no reason. Hopefully Jaxx gets into contact and you can get paid. Unfortunately it seems like "don't harass people" is too hard a concept for some people to ever comprehend.

To be honest, I understand. I know how frustrating a badly managed GB is, and I have been in a few, believe me. But I have never seen this kind of thing.

Being a somewhat "public" figure (not that I am famous, but I am involved with a large portion of the community) I am exposed to this kind of messages and I have learned to deal with them. In fact most turn out to be just frustrated people and the chat ends quite amicably. I like talking to people. What grinds my gears is the sheer lack of personal pride.

I am very proud to say: my DMs are open in case anyone wants to talk. I love this community and I will always do my best to make it awesome.
« Last Edit: Fri, 09 July 2021, 14:10:19 by Gondolindrim »

Offline achan7942

« Reply #369 on: Fri, 09 July 2021, 14:18:00 »
Communication, Communication, Communication. It all stems from communication. Even a "No updates" would of been some form of communication that showed SOME progress in this gb and showed some life in the GB. Unfortunately, we are way past that.  I understand everyone has personal issues, including myself...but I would never bring that into my job/business, especially as an excuse. I really hope I get my board, I really do, as that's all I can really do.  :-\

Offline Gondolindrim

• My GitHub
« Reply #370 on: Fri, 09 July 2021, 14:32:07 »
Ok so, news: I've been contacted by Jaxx. The "rush order" are in fact the prototypes, we are back on track for delivery. We are working on getting them ASAP. I'll keep you guys informed if I have anything better to update. You will know the status of prototypes.
« Last Edit: Fri, 09 July 2021, 14:38:28 by Gondolindrim »

Offline shieldmending

« Reply #371 on: Fri, 09 July 2021, 14:36:32 »
Thank you Gondo for providing a level of transparency that Jaxx should have tried to achieve even 10% of. I do hope that no one is putting blame on you at this point. With the lack of communication around delays and issues that come up during this GB, it is hard to believe Jaxx. He said that R2 Rukias would be provided to streamers to ease our minds, that didn’t happen. He also has not given any updates on the alu tops. Come on Jaxx, I hope everything is ok with you personally but as a business, get your **** together.

Offline bananathock

« Reply #372 on: Fri, 09 July 2021, 23:43:59 »
thank you as always gondo.

as for this, i think the line is always a blur for people who we see names on the gb.. there's a sense of responsibility for them.

looking back, now i think gondo's work is wasted on the project. this could have been done with other suppliers like mechlovin' who's done great job on the adelais (all versions of it). runner just wanted something "special" but now that work is just going down the drain because it could eventually end up as another excuse for the runner to "delay" the project. i do truly feel bad about everything.

this is the few times (if not only time) ive gone over geekhack to express my frustrations regarding a group buy. i trusted that the runner will deliver despite the toxicity encountered in the server. it was not until the april (albeit late april update), mentioned that there will be no refunds for the orders.. i was disappointed in that because for people who have not opted to refund, we're (those who didnt opt for refunds) now locked in indefinitely or maybe not even have our boards at all.

truly, there's just no words to express the lack of transparency on this group buy. i am disappointed. i think we all are. thanks gondo for coming through and giving us tiny bits of update on the pcb. it is a progress despite baby steps.

guys, i am in the group buy with you. i am still hoping the boards do get delivered but now, i'm just really apathetic of the project. this is my personal opinion and should not affect anyone else's.

Offline Rob27shred

• Insane in the Membrane! 👻
« Reply #373 on: Sat, 10 July 2021, 04:35:16 »
Well my faith in Jaxx may be forever shattered, but Gondo on the other hand has my respect forever for wading into this **** stew to help us GB participants out with whatever info he could. Huge thanks Gondo!

Offline NOLA

« Reply #374 on: Sat, 10 July 2021, 09:08:51 »
Ship the boards now. There are other alice style PCBs that should fit in the board. I told Jaxx this but he tiptoed around that statement with the whole "rush order" PCB story. There is absolutely NO REASON to hold on to the boards if they are done. I told him that I'd be willing to pay for PCB shipping at a later date when they are complete. But if the PCBs are going to delay this another 3+ months, there is NO WAY he can afford to just sit on the boards. Ya'll need to hit him up and demand he ship out the Rukia now. He claims they are complete.

Offline Aritega

• Art by ringo
« Reply #375 on: Sat, 10 July 2021, 15:38:40 »
Ship the boards now. There are other alice style PCBs that should fit in the board. I told Jaxx this but he tiptoed around that statement with the whole "rush order" PCB story. There is absolutely NO REASON to hold on to the boards if they are done. I told him that I'd be willing to pay for PCB shipping at a later date when they are complete. But if the PCBs are going to delay this another 3+ months, there is NO WAY he can afford to just sit on the boards. Ya'll need to hit him up and demand he ship out the Rukia now. He claims they are complete.

I feel like it's better to request Jaxx to make a form if you want your board to be shipped without a PCB.
« Last Edit: Sat, 10 July 2021, 15:48:32 by Aritega »

Offline juaninamilli

« Reply #376 on: Sat, 10 July 2021, 16:07:13 »
Yes please. Would love the case PCB-less.

Offline Arithmetics

« Reply #377 on: Sat, 10 July 2021, 17:56:57 »
i just want a sequel to the Phoenix Wright video that was awesome

Offline XUR

« Reply #378 on: Sat, 10 July 2021, 19:56:24 »

Because they're not done or probably have issues. The paper-thinned excuses throughout this GB (i.e., too busy with life to give a transparent update, but has time to tell you about how busy life is) felt so scammy. Then the midway change to buying a CNC machine and starting all over in-house was such a WTF

What's the deal with the Plates?
What's the deal with the Brass Weights?

Offline olsen34

« Reply #379 on: Sat, 10 July 2021, 23:58:55 »
Has even a single one of you seen the pic of the finished board? If yes, then keep pestering him to send them. If not, nothing is actually done. Stop believing in his words and file a police report or something. It's ****ing bizarre how there is not a single picture of the manufactured boards so far.

Offline NOLA

« Reply #380 on: Sun, 11 July 2021, 07:35:03 »
Ok so, news: I've been contacted by Jaxx. The "rush order" are in fact the prototypes, we are back on track for delivery. We are working on getting them ASAP. I'll keep you guys informed if I have anything better to update. You will know the status of prototypes.

Gondo, Have you seen the R2 boards? Curious. I am requesting a timestamped picture of them from Jaxx as well as a form to request shipping now and PCB later. I don't expect either to happen.

Offline LiTurk

« Reply #381 on: Mon, 12 July 2021, 01:33:18 »
when did he say the boards was done?

Offline NOLA

« Reply #382 on: Mon, 12 July 2021, 13:37:29 »
On the 1st he told me that modifications to the boards was successful (ie taking out inside material for the PCBs to fit). I took that as he is done. He is just harping on the PCB delay now. IMO, the PCBs should have been completed months ago. How the hell have you not had the PCBs start production last year when the GB kicked off? Even if they were started when he began making the boards on his own, they should be done. This whole GB stinks and wreaks of lies and excuses. I have requested timestamped pictures of the boards to be provided as proof they exist. I have also requested a form be provided to the GB participants with the choice to have the boards shipped now and PCBs later. My dad used to say, "wish in one hand and **** in the other, see which happens first."

Offline Sweep_the_Leg

« Reply #383 on: Mon, 12 July 2021, 15:39:13 »
So I think what you're all saying, if I may sum up, is that I picked a somewhat unfortunate group buy for my very first keyboard GB.  :)) :eek:

Offline crazyboy1023

« Reply #384 on: Mon, 12 July 2021, 15:43:32 »
So I think what you're all saying, if I may sum up, is that I picked a somewhat unfortunate group buy for my very first keyboard GB.  :)) :eek:

This was my first GB, too. I had so much hope because the first round of Rukia had some great reviews. Popular content creators like Taeha and Apiary praised the board. So unfortunate to see the GB go downhill. I recently got a response from Jaxx, which confused me. I thought the boards were supposed to be finished, but he said:

"I’m refinishing boards rn. It takes a while since I have to cover the portions that were already finished and do it incrementally to match the original texture."

He gave me this response about 2 hours ago...

Offline dottt

« Reply #385 on: Mon, 12 July 2021, 16:09:32 »

This was my first GB, too. I had so much hope because the first round of Rukia had some great reviews. Popular content creators like Taeha and Apiary praised the board. So unfortunate to see the GB go downhill. I recently got a response from Jaxx, which confused me. I thought the boards were supposed to be finished, but he said:

"I’m refinishing boards rn. It takes a while since I have to cover the portions that were already finished and do it incrementally to match the original texture."

He gave me this response about 2 hours ago...

Eh, a month ago he said he was 1/4 of the way through refinishing. Based on his updates, it took about 2 weeks to get 1/4 the way done. Which means he should be on his last 1/4?

Offline Gondolindrim

• My GitHub
« Reply #386 on: Mon, 12 July 2021, 21:31:20 »

Gondo, Have you seen the R2 boards? Curious. I am requesting a timestamped picture of them from Jaxx as well as a form to request shipping now and PCB later. I don't expect either to happen.

No I have not seen the boards, all I know is he's adjusting them

Offline regionfree

« Reply #387 on: Tue, 13 July 2021, 11:49:34 »
Well folks. Tallying this as an L.

Offline NOLA

« Reply #388 on: Tue, 13 July 2021, 12:00:38 »
Did we ever get a board total for the GB? Just curious.

Offline rikercd

« Reply #389 on: Tue, 13 July 2021, 13:33:27 »
On the 1st he told me that modifications to the boards was successful (ie taking out inside material for the PCBs to fit). I took that as he is done. He is just harping on the PCB delay now. IMO, the PCBs should have been completed months ago. How the hell have you not had the PCBs start production last year when the GB kicked off? Even if they were started when he began making the boards on his own, they should be done. This whole GB stinks and wreaks of lies and excuses. I have requested timestamped pictures of the boards to be provided as proof they exist. I have also requested a form be provided to the GB participants with the choice to have the boards shipped now and PCBs later. My dad used to say, "wish in one hand and **** in the other, see which happens first."

"This whole GB stinks and wreaks of lies and excuses"

I could have told you this as soon as a SCIF was brought up.

Offline BareSphereMass

• (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
« Reply #390 on: Wed, 14 July 2021, 04:37:27 »
Hmm, well I no longer feel as bad about missing this GB. 
Once they start shipping will there be extras, for the slow people that missed the GB?
Will there be an option to just buy the case? (I already have a top mounted PCB for an Alice)
Current Keebs:  Atreus 42 (hand wired)  |  Anne Pro 2  |  Prime_E  |  Prime_Meridian
Next Keebs:  Polycarbonate Alice  |  Type-K  |  Wood Case Keeb
Current Keycaps:  OEM (POM & PBT)  |  SA R3 (PBT)  |  DSA (PBT)  |  MT3 Camillo  |  GMK Apollo  |  Deskr Canyon Caps  |  MT3 LotR Elvish  |  GMK Civilizations
Current ArtisansDwarf Factory Artisans (2x)  |  Rama x Keycult Brass (1x)  |  Holyoops D.VA Aluminum (cherry R4)  |  Walnut OEM R4  |  3D Printed Pikachu
On Order:   GMK Pharaoh (est. April 2024)
Other:   ZealPC Clickiez

Offline dottt

« Reply #391 on: Wed, 14 July 2021, 06:40:31 »
Once they start shipping will there be extras, for the slow people that missed the GB?
Will there be an option to just buy the case? (I already have a top mounted PCB for an Alice)

We don’t even know if we’re getting these, let alone how the extras will be sold :/

Offline Necrolegion

« Reply #392 on: Wed, 14 July 2021, 15:48:08 »

We don’t even know if we’re getting these, let alone how the extras will be sold :/

LMAO! Bro, the original GB joiners haven't even received their board yet, not even seen prototypes! You are hoping to join in on extras of a keyboard that may not even exist! LOL

Offline BareSphereMass

• (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
« Reply #393 on: Wed, 14 July 2021, 16:31:14 »

LMAO! Bro, the original GB joiners haven't even received their board yet, not even seen prototypes! You are hoping to join in on extras of a keyboard that may not even exist! LOL

:'(
My crippling keeb addiction has me itching for an acrylic Alice. 

Someone above mentioned that the cases exist, and that they are delayed on the PCB.  Since I already have a PCB and FR4 plate, I am really just looking for a case at this point.

But ya, its probably not gonna happen.
Current Keebs:  Atreus 42 (hand wired)  |  Anne Pro 2  |  Prime_E  |  Prime_Meridian
Next Keebs:  Polycarbonate Alice  |  Type-K  |  Wood Case Keeb
Current Keycaps:  OEM (POM & PBT)  |  SA R3 (PBT)  |  DSA (PBT)  |  MT3 Camillo  |  GMK Apollo  |  Deskr Canyon Caps  |  MT3 LotR Elvish  |  GMK Civilizations
Current ArtisansDwarf Factory Artisans (2x)  |  Rama x Keycult Brass (1x)  |  Holyoops D.VA Aluminum (cherry R4)  |  Walnut OEM R4  |  3D Printed Pikachu
On Order:   GMK Pharaoh (est. April 2024)
Other:   ZealPC Clickiez

Offline LiTurk

« Reply #394 on: Wed, 14 July 2021, 20:16:57 »
Good game folks

Offline dededecline

• Linktree
« Reply #395 on: Wed, 14 July 2021, 23:42:18 »

:'(
My crippling keeb addiction has me itching for an acrylic Alice. 

Someone above mentioned that the cases exist, and that they are delayed on the PCB.  Since I already have a PCB and FR4 plate, I am really just looking for a case at this point.

But ya, its probably not gonna happen.

On top of everything else, these aren't acrylic...

Offline alpaone

« Reply #396 on: Thu, 15 July 2021, 04:19:35 »
I'd also be fine with getting my board without a PCB. If they even exist..

Offline jayiskuhl

« Reply #397 on: Thu, 15 July 2021, 04:53:59 »
I'd take it without the PCB too. It's beyond ridiculous at this point.

Jaxx could at least have the decency to provide some sort of updates. I can't fathom how he thinks leaving everyone in the dark for this long is okay.

Thank you Gondo for the updates! It's nice to know that someone cares, as Jaxx clearly does not.
Rukia (?) | gaff. 60 | Pandora | Praxis | Bauer 2

Offline dottt

« Reply #398 on: Thu, 15 July 2021, 04:59:01 »
And the yeti just went live again…

Offline jp5486

« Reply #399 on: Thu, 15 July 2021, 05:43:07 »
I would also take a board without a PCB.
Im tired of the excuses and lack of accountability