Author Topic: What video games are you currently playing?  (Read 342732 times)

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
Re: What video games are you currently playing?
« Reply #1350 on: Mon, 15 April 2024, 22:25:51 »
I'd also recommend getting Nuka World and Far Harbor expansions. Many prefer Far Harbor but I really like Nuke a World.

I thought Far Harbor's story was even better than the main game. Excellent dlc.

Offline mohawk1367

• Typing on: HHKB Pro Hybrid Type-S
Re: What video games are you currently playing?
« Reply #1351 on: Tue, 16 April 2024, 06:43:02 »
Gonna do a Fallout 4 playthrough with Life in the Ruins modlist, never actually finished the game.
Golden rule of the wasteland...
"Thou shalt get sidetracked by bullsh*t every goddamn time."

Took me a LOOOOOOOOOOOOONG time to finish Fallout 4 for that reason, the main story is so meh that after a while I forgot there was an actual main quest to complete until I got bored and came back to it. It's actually a rug-pull and you have to get over that hump but the end is actually pretty good and there's multiple way s to finish it, it's just that they failed to make you really bond with the family and make you chase it. An alternate point of view though is that the real point of Fallout 4 is the side quests, not the main story, which kind of makes sense in a way.

I'd also recommend getting Nuka World and Far Harbor expansions. Many prefer Far Harbor but I really like Nuke a World.

yea i have all the expansions because some modlists require them lol. that quote from the show had me dying when i heard it, meanwhile I'm not sure my parents understood it and looked at me weird. man that was a good show. you can tell the people who made it actually played the games.
someone needs to make an aussie keyboard community called QMƎɹ┴⅄. get it? haha :D