Author Topic: [IC] 60% Bluetooth PCB and 60% alu case (updated on April 9)  (Read 38751 times)

Offline TriangleLab

Re: [IC] 60% Bluetooth PCB and 60% alu case (updated on April 9)
« Reply #100 on: Mon, 23 April 2018, 11:54:34 »
Is the case supports Mickeyboard Minila layout?

This looks like the perfect work keyboard! I hope the case can support the normal 60% layout too and stuff

Poker, WKL, HHKB layouts will definitely be supported.

Haven't decided yet on Minila layout. No one likes swiss cheese plate.

Offline LynnDeisky

« Reply #101 on: Thu, 17 May 2018, 12:42:17 »
I can’t wait for this

When GB Start? Please :)

Offline hikashi1988

« Reply #102 on: Wed, 20 June 2018, 06:51:10 »
no update for the GB?  :(

Offline redbanshee

• actually Dade Murphy
« Reply #103 on: Wed, 20 June 2018, 13:44:15 »
Sadly looks like KBDfans will beat these guys to the punch with their YD60BLE

Offline pun

Re: [IC] Programmable 60% Bluetooth PCB and 60% aluminum case
« Reply #104 on: Sun, 09 December 2018, 07:20:17 »
+1

Personally, I am not sure why I may need a wireless mechanical keyboard, as they are always hooked to my docking stations at home and at work and I never need to unplug them. While traveling I use the laptop keyboard which is not really that bad (Thinkpad). However, I respect the proposal as a novel approach for a blue-tooth mechanical keyboard, along with being programmable is a very welcome feature.

Thanks.

The reason I like wireless mechanical keyboards is that I hope my desk extremely clean.  Here is a photo of my current desk setup.

Show Image

I'm using a Filco Convertible 2 TKL keyboard with aluminum top case and a MX570 Trackball mouse. They're both wireless and they all have very long battery life. I feel refreshing when I work on such a clean desk. When I want to read a book or have some snacks, I just push the keyboard and mouse aside without worrying about the cables. A clean desk without cables grants freedom to me.

I don't know what other reasons why people like wireless keyboard,  but I've heard many have the same reason as mine.

Hello. Your keyboard looks cool. I am also using wireless mouse and keyboard (mx master 2s and filco convertible 2 tkl). I don't know if you can see my message but can you please share the link to purchase your case? I found one here https://www.aliexpress.com/item/High-Quality-Anodized-Aluminum-Case-Shell-For-Filco-87-Tenkeyless-Mechanical-Keyboard-Including-Key-line-separation/32617566709.html but it is for the standard filco 87 (not convertible with bluetooth) so I am not sure if I can use it.
Thank you for your time!