Author Topic: [WTS] Leopold TKL with Clears [CONUS only]  (Read 1440 times)

Offline samwisekoi

• MAWG since 1997
  • * Administrator
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Sorry, moving houses. Be back ASAP.
    • Tweet samwisekoi
[WTS] Leopold TKL with Clears [CONUS only]
« on: Wed, 05 June 2013, 16:31:47 »
So the first time I mentioned that when I got around to selling the unused items from my collection, a Leopold TKL with Clears would be on the list.  At that time I got one person who asked me to let him know when I was actually going to sell it.

This morning I mentioned it again, and have gotten multiple inquiries via PM.

So okay, I will move forward with selling it, and perhaps do a rolling sale a la mkawa's sale korner.

Here is the scoop on the Leo:

I am the second owner.  The first owner used it for a month and didn't like it.  I bought it from him, but didn't like it either.  Some people like clears, others do not.  All told, this board has maybe ten of my hours on it, and not too many more from before.  I removed the OEM keycaps before I did anything else, so they are in great shape.  I also have the box, cable, clear cover, and whatever else it came with new.  It has a black case.

I do not have it nearby, or there would be a photo or photos.

I do not remember what I paid for it, but that is what I want for it now.  I have to figure that out as well.

So here is how this will go.  I'll figure out the cost of the board plus shipping and offer it at that price to the first three people who have already contacted me.  If one of them buys it, we're done.  If not, I'll post that price as a start and let people make offers for one week.  Best offer gets the board and any margin I make on it will be used to offset my losses from Retro DSA.

It is CONUS simply because I have spent too much of the last month filling out Customs paperwork.

TL;DR  Black Leopold TKL with Clear switches NNIB to be offered for sale or auction.  Pics and prices to follow.

- Ron | samwisekoi

« Last Edit: Wed, 05 June 2013, 16:34:43 by samwisekoi »
I like keyboards and case modding.  Everything about a computer should be silent -- except the KEYBOARD!

'85 IBM F-122/Soarer Keyboard |  Leopold FC200 TKL (Browns) + GH36 Keypad (Browns/Greens) | GH-122 (Whites/Greens) with Nuclear Data Green keycaps in a Unicomp case

Offline samwisekoi

• MAWG since 1997
  • * Administrator
    • Tweet samwisekoi
Re: [WTS] Leopold TKL with Clears [CONUS only]
« Reply #1 on: Wed, 05 June 2013, 16:31:56 »
Mine.
I like keyboards and case modding.  Everything about a computer should be silent -- except the KEYBOARD!

'85 IBM F-122/Soarer Keyboard |  Leopold FC200 TKL (Browns) + GH36 Keypad (Browns/Greens) | GH-122 (Whites/Greens) with Nuclear Data Green keycaps in a Unicomp case

Offline jdcarpe

• * Curator
  • Trade Count: (1)
  • Live long, and prosper.
« Reply #2 on: Wed, 05 June 2013, 16:33:58 »
Strangest sale ever. :P
KMAC :: LZ-GH :: WASD CODE :: WASD v2 :: GH60 :: Alps64 :: JD45 :: IBM Model M :: IBM 4704 "Pingmaster"

http://jd40.info :: http://jd45.info

in memoriam

"When I was a kid, I used to take things apart and never put them back together."

Offline shadewolf

• ಠ_ಠ
« Reply #3 on: Wed, 05 June 2013, 17:34:40 »
Getting in line just in case... :D

Offline samwisekoi

• MAWG since 1997
  • * Administrator
    • Tweet samwisekoi
« Reply #4 on: Wed, 05 June 2013, 18:21:51 »
Strangest sale ever. :P

I thought so too.  But I (a) told someone I would tell him when it was for sale and (b) am eventually gonna sell it anyhow, so hey, I tried to cover all bases.

- Ron | samwisekoi

Offline DrinkTea

« Reply #5 on: Wed, 05 June 2013, 18:32:06 »
I am interested! I tried clears for the first time today and I like them a lot!

Offline berserkfan

• changing diapers is more fun than model f assembly
« Reply #6 on: Wed, 05 June 2013, 20:29:18 »
interested in clears! pm sent
Most of the modding can be done on your own once you break through the psychological barriers.