Author Topic: Gloyz! 3 new unique keycaps listed- Topre Gryllus, Cherry Gryllus & Zarkos  (Read 111137 times)

Offline gloyz

• GloyZ
Re: Gloyz! Smooth & Sleek Sale - Friday
« Reply #450 on: Tue, 14 June 2016, 18:51:50 »
The caps pictured in photos labeled A thru H plus those in the photo of all glitters have MX stems. The other photos are labeled with stem type.
FIND US AT: 

Offline gloyz

• GloyZ
« Reply #451 on: Wed, 15 June 2016, 14:06:47 »
And here is the final group of keycaps for the sale.

FIND US AT: 

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #452 on: Wed, 15 June 2016, 14:25:23 »

Show Image

Whoa! Those look great! They're all individually painted?

Offline gloyz

• GloyZ

Show Image

Yes, individually hand painted, but set under a thick, domed layer of resin so they will not wear off. The images are actually suspended in the clear so they leave a shadow underneath, (very hard to capture the effect in the photos).
FIND US AT: 

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder

Show Image

Yes, individually hand painted, but set under a thick, domed layer of resin so they will not wear off. The images are actually suspended in the clear so they leave a shadow underneath, (very hard to capture the effect in the photos).

I already know which ones I want.  ;)

Offline kenmai9

• Unicornforce
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • Skrrr

Show Image

are these one-offs?

Offline gloyz

• GloyZ

Show Image

are these one-offs?

We will def. be doing more of this style, but as for each exact image... Depends on if I feel like repeating it when I happen to be working on them, some are from templates so colors and such will vary if I do repeat them. Some are totally freehand so would never be exactly duplicated, even if I tried...
FIND US AT: 

Offline gloyz

• GloyZ
Sale rules and very important new info is now posted to http://gloyz.com/Pages/UpcomingSale.html

Please go read the information before the sale, we are doing the sale through our website this time so there are some important changes. Please let me know if you need any clarification on anything before the sale. 
FIND US AT: 

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
Sale rules and very important new info is now posted to http://gloyz.com/Pages/UpcomingSale.html

Please go read the information before the sale, we are doing the sale through our website this time so there are some important changes. Please let me know if you need any clarification on anything before the sale.

"Alps, Buckling Spring and Hi-Tek stems"

:eek:  :eek:  :eek:  :eek:  :eek:

Offline gloyz

• GloyZ

"Alps, Buckling Spring and Hi-Tek stems"

:eek:  :eek:  :eek:  :eek:  :eek:

I should clarify the Buckling springs are just the caps that snap on over your existing keys,
FIND US AT: 

Offline gloyz

• GloyZ
2 Hours left till sale opens!
Please go read the sale info if you plan on participating and haven't read through it already!

Sale will be at this link: (placeholder page with sale info there now so it's OK to click on it now!)

http://gloyz.com/Pages/Keykaps.html
FIND US AT: 

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
Re: Gloyz! Smooth & Sleek Sale TODAY!! 6pm Pacific time
« Reply #461 on: Fri, 17 June 2016, 18:11:21 »
Please go read the sale info if you plan on participating and haven't read through it already!

Sale will be at this link: (placeholder page with sale info there now so it's OK to click on it now!)

Had it bookmarked and fully read since yesterday.

Offline gloyz

• GloyZ
Re: Gloyz! Smooth & Sleek Sale TODAY!! 6pm Pacific time
« Reply #462 on: Fri, 17 June 2016, 18:29:31 »

Had it bookmarked and fully read since yesterday.

:thumb: :thumb: :thumb: A+++!!!  This is what makes life SOOOOO much easier :)
Now I just hope I have prepared everything on my end just as perfectly!! You might make me look bad  :eek:
FIND US AT: 

Offline kenmai9

• Unicornforce
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • Skrrr
Re: Gloyz! Smooth & Sleek Sale - NOW LIVE!!
« Reply #463 on: Fri, 17 June 2016, 20:02:18 »
ignore
« Last Edit: Fri, 17 June 2016, 20:04:56 by kenmai9 »

Offline gloyz

• GloyZ
« Reply #464 on: Fri, 17 June 2016, 20:06:26 »
No, they should be in stock, I've had at least 3 orders come through, there is only 1 of each keycap so you might be on one already grabbed, OR you must click on the radial for the exact keycap you want if there is no price showing up
FIND US AT: 

Offline kenmai9

• Unicornforce
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • Skrrr
« Reply #465 on: Fri, 17 June 2016, 20:08:36 »
No, they should be in stock, I've had at least 3 orders come through, there is only 1 of each keycap so you might be on one already grabbed, OR you must click on the radial for the exact keycap you want if there is no price showing up

i was clicking the wrong sale like a dumbass hahaah

Offline gloyz

• GloyZ
« Reply #466 on: Fri, 17 June 2016, 20:29:58 »
Ok, if you have placed an order successfully you should have either received a paypal invoice if you selected for me to send it manually, or your order status should be changed to processing. There are 2 orders that were started but not finished - so if those were mistakes go check your email for confirmation on your orders! If you are using the money order option for me to send you a paypal invoice you  you must still complete the order so I can get your info.  At this point any further orders should be able to just go straight through paypal as I don't anticipate any overlap.
FIND US AT: 

Offline gloyz

• GloyZ
« Reply #467 on: Fri, 17 June 2016, 21:03:04 »
So do you all hate the website for the sale, or for those that have participated in our previous sales, do you prefer the google form, or should I look into totally different options because they are both horrible?
FIND US AT: 

Offline deductivemonkee

• Professional Lurker
« Reply #468 on: Fri, 17 June 2016, 21:20:09 »
#5 alps = $4,000?
Also, cant't select #9 alps.
oh yeah I saw that crazy **** if that doesn't win I'm deleting my account

/ orthodox - 78g zealios / alps64 - mtsc / sentraq s-60x rgb - gat blues / let's split - 67g zealios / let's split - 67g zealios /

Offline gloyz

• GloyZ
« Reply #469 on: Fri, 17 June 2016, 21:28:23 »
#5 alps = $4,000?
Also, cant't select #9 alps.

Oh man!! We were going for the most expensive keycap ever!! (Or OOPS!!! Fixed now, try it again!)

#9 appears to be sold already
FIND US AT: 

Offline gloyz

• GloyZ
« Reply #470 on: Sat, 18 June 2016, 11:52:57 »
Just wanted to clarify also, saw somewhere some confusion about these being hand painted - ONLY the little pictures in group I are hand painted, all the abstract designs and creatures are colored in the resin and not painted! Sorry for the confusion!!
FIND US AT: 

Offline Pliny

• has 1800 fever
« Reply #471 on: Sun, 19 June 2016, 00:58:53 »
So do you all hate the website for the sale, or for those that have participated in our previous sales, do you prefer the google form, or should I look into totally different options because they are both horrible?

Thought the site looked good and worked well!

And Murphy's law being in full force, when I went to check out my browser didn't pre-fill my PP password, for like the first time ever, so I was scrambling to finish the purchase quickly...  :confused:
"He will never, ever give you up. And, most importantly, he will never, ever let you down.”
- Melania T.

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
Yeah, it worked great, but on mobile the page would refresh every time I switched tabs between the different caps. A minor annoyance, but the only issue.

Online Rob27shred

• Insane in the Membrane! 👻
The site worked well for me too. I actually much preferred this to the google form used for Key Clack's pre order for the Sunshine/Night Unicorn caps.

Offline gloyz

• GloyZ
Just wanted to send out huge apologies to all orders for shipping delays. We are off the grid and rely on generator power, but unfortunately our generator went down this week and we have been dead in the water for getting stuff out. But we are now back up and running, I got a huge batch of orders out yesterday, hope to get another batch out today and will have the rest shipping Monday.  I have some unmovable conflicts that this mishap pushed me up against so unfortunately I haven't been able to just sit down and get them all done in 1 shot as I really want to, I hate being late on shipping these, but I'm sneaking them in every spare chance I get and will have all day Sunday to polish off any stragglers.
FIND US AT: 

Offline gloyz

• GloyZ
I have a colorful Gryllus that never got paid for from a few sales ago that I just re-listed here if anyone is interested in it:   http://gloyz.com/Pages/Keykaps.html#!/Gloyz-Artisan-Keycap-Unique-Gryllus-Cherry-MX/p/68364242/category=18277058

and a topre  Zarkos  http://gloyz.com/Pages/Keykaps.html#!/Gloyz-Artisan-Keycaps-Topre-stem-group/p/67470577/category=19624167
« Last Edit: Tue, 05 July 2016, 22:41:08 by gloyz »
FIND US AT: 

Offline clappingcactus

I have a colorful Gryllus that never got paid for from a few sales ago that I just re-listed here if anyone is interested in it:   http://gloyz.com/Pages/Keykaps.html#!/Gloyz-Artisan-Keycap-Unique-Gryllus-Cherry-MX/p/68364242/category=18277058

Snatched it! Now all I'm missing is a unique Zarkos at some point.  :)

Offline gloyz

• GloyZ

I am super scatter brained today - I just added the link to a Zarkos too, but he's topre
FIND US AT: 

Offline clappingcactus

I am super scatter brained today - I just added the link to a Zarkos too, but he's topre

Wish I could grab it, too, but I haven't (and probably won't again) owned a Topre keyboard in a while. It's okay, I've been following your updates and know you're trying new things! I'm in no rush to finally get my hands on one whenever (if ever) you go back to that particular design. :)

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
I noticed some are on eBay. Are those yours, too?

Offline gloyz

• GloyZ
I noticed some are on eBay. Are those yours, too?

Yeah, my shopping cart links up directly with ebay so I'm just playing around with that
« Last Edit: Wed, 06 July 2016, 00:45:05 by gloyz »
FIND US AT: 

Offline gloyz

• GloyZ
FIND US AT: 

Offline clappingcactus

Changed my mind. >:]

Offline gloyz

• GloyZ
Re: Gloyz! 4 new topre keycaps listed on our website
« Reply #483 on: Wed, 05 October 2016, 15:54:12 »
3 uniques added to the website a few days ago, 1 Topre Gryllus, 1 Cherry Gryllus and 1 Cherry Zarkos

We have been slacking on new keycaps, have been focusing on other pursuits, but we have been talking about doing another batch here in the near future.
FIND US AT: 

Offline Owntrolf

Re: Gloyz! 3 new unique keycaps listed- Topre Gryllus, Cherry Gryllus & Zarkos
« Reply #484 on: Wed, 05 October 2016, 23:40:40 »
Do you have more pictures of C.1 that I can see in that imgur with a flashlight or something shining on it
« Last Edit: Thu, 06 October 2016, 00:09:36 by Owntrolf »

Offline gloyz

• GloyZ
Re: Gloyz! 3 new unique keycaps listed- Topre Gryllus, Cherry Gryllus & Zarkos
« Reply #485 on: Thu, 06 October 2016, 19:34:52 »
Do you have more pictures of C.1 that I can see in that imgur with a flashlight or something shining on it

I don't, Sorry!  I think that one was sold in the sale (apparently I didn't update that part of the website after the sale), I don't see it in the tray and I'm pretty sure I remember packing it to ship, so I can't get any more pics of it.
FIND US AT: