geekhack Community > Keyboards

WHY is the HHKB superior?

<< < (2/41) > >>

Sagii:

--- Quote from: mougrim on Tue, 20 May 2014, 06:11:45 ---Well... I like Ctrl key in place of Caps Lock. it's where it SHOULD be.

And I think you'll like Poker II. It's my work keyboard and I adore it :)

--- End quote ---

I'm sure hoping so ! ^^ But thing is, if I like the Poker 2, I might consider going straight to the HHKB.. Give myself an early christmas and birthday present!

--- Quote from: epzy on Tue, 20 May 2014, 06:10:51 ---Control placement, backspace/delete placement and aesthetics. The split backspace is awesome for me, because I can use it as apostrophe when I have my language set to Norwegian in my OS.

--- End quote ---

What do you mean by "split backspace" ? O_o that fact that it is primarily a delete, and have to use Fn to use backspace, or?  That's another thing, wouldn't it be annoying to have to press Fn to use backspace, since that's a very commonly used key? Or is there something I've misunderstood?

sth:
 just  buy it it's the best one jfc

Razor Lotus:
If you're concerned about 60% layouts, I'm on a 60% now and I use it to go to forums, play games and do pretty much everything on it and I really like it.

Of course, the games I play don't require extensive use of the function keys and all that too

Sagii:

--- Quote from: sth on Tue, 20 May 2014, 06:17:35 --- just  buy it it's the best one jfc

--- End quote ---

Lol, I like your determination.

epzy:
You know where the backspace is on most keyboards, right? On the HHKB there's two 1u keys where the backspace normally is.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version