Author Topic: [IC] KAT Specimen: GB LIVE  (Read 45644 times)

Offline worldspawn

Re: [IC] KAT Specimen: GB LIVE
« Reply #100 on: Fri, 17 January 2020, 17:53:04 »
The set could use a 1.25 R3 tab and the extras kit would cover most 40% boards, also would be great for at least one of the novelties to be a 1.25 in purple.
I can make acrylic laser cut cases/plates PM for info

Offline JeniaBR

« Reply #101 on: Fri, 24 January 2020, 14:30:20 »
Hi,
This keycaps set looks awesome!
Can we get also a Mac layout option (cmd)? Or at least opposite colors for Alt and sys keys, so if I switch position between left Alt and left Sys it will still match the color in the diagonal?

Cheers!

Offline Rilow

« Reply #102 on: Sat, 08 February 2020, 06:11:05 »
How long does the GB run for?

Offline DrHigsby

• The doctor is in.
« Reply #103 on: Sat, 08 February 2020, 19:55:16 »
How long does the GB run for?

Feb 23rd according to Kono

Offline chaoskills08

« Reply #104 on: Mon, 10 February 2020, 11:12:55 »
Heya there! Not super related to the keycap set, but if at all possible, I think a deskmat would make this look incredibly nice. Any thought about trying that out as well? Sorry if someone else suggested this. This set is just gorgeous and I want to build a whole setup around it.
« Last Edit: Mon, 10 February 2020, 11:14:27 by chaoskills08 »

Offline QQMBR

« Reply #105 on: Wed, 12 February 2020, 23:35:16 »
Heya there! Not super related to the keycap set, but if at all possible, I think a deskmat would make this look incredibly nice. Any thought about trying that out as well? Sorry if someone else suggested this. This set is just gorgeous and I want to build a whole setup around it.

Thanks for the kind words. Deskmat definitely isn't coming with this GB, if anything, then later, but after talking to some vendors we didn't find it viable, although I wanted to do one at the start.

Offline QQMBR

« Reply #106 on: Wed, 12 February 2020, 23:37:17 »
Hi,
This keycaps set looks awesome!
Can we get also a Mac layout option (cmd)? Or at least opposite colors for Alt and sys keys, so if I switch position between left Alt and left Sys it will still match the color in the diagonal?

Cheers!

Can you suggest a concrete change? I don't want to make a color change that is bad for a large majority of users...