geekhack Marketplace > HKP Memory

[GB]HKP - GMK and Topre Blanks key Pre-order Sale Round 4(Finished)

(1/6) > >>

martinyeah:
The more you buy, the more savings you will get
HKP Blank keys Pre-order Sale (Round 4)

Taking Orders Now! ==> Order Here

Please select your preference of colors or types of key cap "GMK" or "Topre". when placing your order payment. Discount applies on the total number of quantity of key caps you have ordered. For the details of discount, please refer to the below table. The more you buy, the more savings you will get.

GMK & Topre

1. Three tone - OWW - $ 18/pc
Suitable for: Cherry MX (GMK) or Topre

2. Three tone - PGG - $ 18/pc

3. Two tone - Black Maroon - $ 14/pc .  Spacebar $24/pc

4. Two tone - Black Neon Orange - $ 14/pc  .  Spacebar $24/pc

5. Two tone - Gray Wolf - $ 14/pc .  Spacebar $24/pc

6. Two tone - Wedgewood Gray - $ 14/pc .  Spacebar $24/pc

7. Single Color - Neon Green - $ 10/pc .  Spacebar $20/pc

8. Single Color - Aqua Green - $ 10/pc .  Spacebar $20/pc

martinyeah:
Please see below layout for your information :

Once the pre-sale ends and after payment is received, we will then proceed to make the keycaps. We will notify buyers of the shipping time once we have collected all the pre-sale intake.
We will send out the keycaps in different batches.Order depending on time of we predict that the time to create the keycaps will be around 2 months.

IMPORTANT

1.Please ensure that your address is correct when filling in the details Address should include a zipcode and the country that we are shipping to.If the address is inaccurate and the parcel gets sent back to us, the fee to re-send the parcel is responsibility of the buyer.

2.Once the payment and order is confirmed if there are any changes in between, please send us an email "sales@hotkeysproject.com" and "DO NOT PM US".

3.All the latest news will be updated in the first post.

SHIPPING

1.We are able to ship our Keycap globally.

2.Estimated ship date is August, 2017. If the delivery is earlier than time expected date, we will updated in the first post.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The more you buy, the more savings you will get
Taking Orders Now! ==> Order Here

martinyeah:
Hold

martinyeah:
I am sorry for the delay in the blanks key sale, because the color of problem and the new projects we are working on, I hope you can enjoy the sale, if there are any questions, please feel free to ask me, I will answer as soon as possible :)

xondat:
No purple :( Looking good though.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version