Author Topic: Trying to find blue light pbt keycaps (blank)  (Read 4629 times)

Offline ionra

Trying to find blue light pbt keycaps (blank)
« on: Sun, 06 September 2015, 09:14:25 »
Hi everyone! I tried to find where to buy this keycaps set but for now my research is a complete failure.

I also would like to know if there's anyone (European) having troubles to buy keycaps. At least for me, everything I like is only shipped to America. (Famous websites)

Here's the photo for the set I want. (I mean for the colour)

Thanks in advance!

http://i.imgur.com/7qkRO12.jpg

Offline ghostjuggernaut

• * Curator
Re: Trying to find blue light pbt keycaps (blank)
« Reply #1 on: Sun, 06 September 2015, 09:30:40 »
Reach out to IMSTO. He may be able to help you.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #2 on: Sun, 06 September 2015, 15:16:44 »
That particular keycap set looks more like WASD light blue.

http://www.wasdkeyboards.com/index.php/products/keycap-set/87-key-cherry-mx-keycap-set.html

ABS though.
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline ionra

« Reply #3 on: Sun, 06 September 2015, 15:44:59 »
Thanks for your answers guys, I live in Spain so I guess I'll have to wait to find something similar.

About IMSTO, the stock is kinda pour but good web to keep in mind.

Thanks again!
« Last Edit: Sun, 06 September 2015, 15:46:51 by ionra »

Offline ghostjuggernaut

• * Curator
« Reply #4 on: Tue, 08 September 2015, 05:30:52 »
Thanks for your answers guys, I live in Spain so I guess I'll have to wait to find something similar.

About IMSTO, the stock is kinda pour but good web to keep in mind.

Thanks again!
Send him a message through his site form. He should be able to help you out.

Offline LechnerDE

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #5 on: Thu, 10 September 2015, 07:15:52 »
You could also ask Sethk_ if the set is still available:

https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=69690.0

Offline ionra

« Reply #6 on: Thu, 10 September 2015, 07:24:40 »
Thanks mate, I'll ask him

Offline b3Rz3Rko

« Reply #7 on: Tue, 22 September 2015, 12:51:51 »
There is currently a blank pbt keycap group sale going on at massdrop with light blue being one of the choices. https://www.massdrop.com/buy/npkc-blank-pbt-keycaps
Rosewill Helios RK-9200BU - Cherry MX Blues, Compaq MX 11800 Cherry MX Browns (Current Daily Driver) - Dell AT101w Black - Alps Black -Erdodox - Cherry MX Browns (Currently Selling) - Erogodox - Cherry MX Greens - Infinity Ergodox - Cherry MX Clear

Offline ionra

« Reply #8 on: Tue, 22 September 2015, 15:13:22 »
There is currently a blank pbt keycap group sale going on at massdrop with light blue being one of the choices. https://www.massdrop.com/buy/npkc-blank-pbt-keycaps

Got it!! Thanks!!!

Offline b3Rz3Rko

« Reply #9 on: Tue, 22 September 2015, 20:49:02 »
No problem pal, glad to have been able to help.
Rosewill Helios RK-9200BU - Cherry MX Blues, Compaq MX 11800 Cherry MX Browns (Current Daily Driver) - Dell AT101w Black - Alps Black -Erdodox - Cherry MX Browns (Currently Selling) - Erogodox - Cherry MX Greens - Infinity Ergodox - Cherry MX Clear