Author Topic: Looking for color suggestion on A.87 build.  (Read 1271 times)

Offline cookiesowns

Looking for color suggestion on A.87 build.
« on: Sun, 08 December 2013, 07:43:26 »
Hoping that most of you that will try and help know about SPRIT's group buy of the A.87 PCB's and his own plates & cases.

I'm simply looking for suggestions on color combos of case, maybe with plate selection. I hate having so many options, and just for a simple 2 component water cooling loop took me about 3 days of customizing and research. None the less my own personal build took 2.5 months of research and selection ( first foray into water-cooling 4 years ago )

Right now I have these:

1) White PCB, GunMetal plate poly + alu, 110% with Frosted-White-Frosted

2) White PCB Frosted Plate polycarbon, 110% with Frosted-Orange-Frosted. This will most likely have the Whitecap + orange legend key cap set

3) White PCB Frosted plate polycarbon, 87% with Frost-Blue-Green. Now I'm deciding changing this to Blue-Frost-Green but not sure how that will look.

4) Black PCB, Black plate 87% polycarbon, with Frost-Black-Frost. I want this to be more of a B&W / Full black board for when I'm gaming. Not sure if I want to go Clear-Black-Frost or stick with Frost-*-Frost.

Not sure if I should stick to my original plan as I have 4 combos of just Frost-color-Frost/Color. I mean I might be happy with it, since I'm assuming the Frosted acrylic is just well, frosted acrylic. Sort of semi-matte that is clear/frosted

I'm a guy that likes simple elegant designs, and I generally like B&W contrasts. I'm just not sure how single tone + Accented colors by the means of keycaps and/or LEDs will look.