Author Topic: [In-Stock] 50% Keyboard--Delta50%  (Read 29453 times)

Offline Aregs Keyboard

[In-Stock] 50% Keyboard--Delta50%
« on: Wed, 16 August 2023, 12:18:20 »
Delta 50% Keyboard
NLandkeys & Beatlab & Krytex Manu

301732-0301734-1301736-2301738-3

This is 50% of the most well-designed and finely anodized keyboards I've ever seen

Hello! I'm Aregs,honestly, I'm really hoping for more Stock-sold keyboards, I really don't want to wait that long for a keyboard GB anymore LOL

Back on topic, the star of the show this time is the Delta 50%!

This is a very special 50% keyboard designed by a good friend of mine, Pao from Beatlab! And Krytex is the manufacturer of this keyboard

301740-4301742-5301744-6301746-7

As the customization scene is getting more and more prosperous, the niche within the niche like 40 and 50layout is gradually getting quite a lot of choices.

Among them there are some quite budget customization works, such as some 40, 50% made of acrylic.

For some 40% players, they also deserve to be respected by more designs. Not only BUDGET products are good.

The delta50 I think is one of those "not so budget but good product with good design"

When I first saw the pictures of this keyboard I, like most people, couldn't understand the courage in the pricing of this kit, after all the smaller configurations have had strong competition over the past year or so.

And when I saw the physical and disassembly process can really understand the author's heart.

Brass counterweight embedded both inside and outside the visible but different forms of stainless steel trim and multi-faceted treatment, is not easy to complete the processing.

301750-9301752-10301754-11301756-12301758-13301760-14301762-15301764-16301766-17

The concave surfaces on the left and right sides of the caseback are also very well rounded, and the author's attitude is very sincere when dealing with such a niche layout,As well as you can take a closer look at the anodized finish, I belived they are top

301768-18301770-19

Details

Quantity:

Only50 sets in Stock

Giveaway

Join our NLandkeys Discord and we will be running a  giveaway after selling

Spec

Material: Aluminum
Mounting Style: Gasket
Degree:8°
Plate: PC+Alu
PCB:
Hot-swap
Non-flex-cut
Via and QMK Support
Connectivity: Type-C
Layout: 50%

Case Material:Aluminum

What's Included?
1x Aluminum top and bottom case
1x Hotswap PCB
Stainless steel mirror decorative strip
Copper counterweight
Aluminum  Plate
PC Plate
Light bar decorative parts
Sub-board-rowing wire
50 Assembly Box

Screw packages.
Countersunk head cap screws M2.5*5
Cylindrical head cap screws M2*10
Cylindrical head cap screws M2*4
Switch From
Plate From
Bottom From
2x Plate Both PC AND ALU
Keyboard Feet

EST: In 3days

Manu:Krytex

Reviews and Streams

Alex will have a Delta50% Reviews(It will probably launch around 8/18.):
https://www.youtube.com/@alexotos

Reviews

Stock Selling Stock Date:8/19 (Due to the time difference, you can join Discord first to wait for news)

Price:350 USD

Delta50% Link:https://nlandkeys.com/products/delta-50-keyboard

NLandkeys Discord:https://discord.com/invite/J7ymxHKCKR

[ Specified attachment is not available ] [ Specified attachment is not available ] [ Specified attachment is not available ] [ Specified attachment is not available ] [ Specified attachment is not available ] [ Specified attachment is not available ] [ Specified attachment is not available ] [ Specified attachment is not available ]

Mod Edit: Updated tag and title to reflect in-stock sale - OP, please feel free to remove this note when you see it
« Last Edit: Wed, 23 August 2023, 09:52:14 by Aregs Keyboard »

Offline HoffmanMyster

• HOFF, smol MAN OF MYSTERY
  • * Senior Moderator
Re: [In-Stock] 50% Keyboard--Delta50%
« Reply #1 on: Wed, 16 August 2023, 12:34:55 »
Approved :thumb:

Offline Aregs Keyboard

Re: [In-Stock] 50% Keyboard--Delta50%
« Reply #2 on: Wed, 23 August 2023, 09:52:46 »
Delta 50% Keyboard
NLandkeys & Beatlab & Krytex Manu

(Attachment Link) (Attachment Link) (Attachment Link) (Attachment Link)

This is 50% of the most well-designed and finely anodized keyboards I've ever seen

Hello! I'm Aregs,honestly, I'm really hoping for more Stock-sold keyboards, I really don't want to wait that long for a keyboard GB anymore LOL

Back on topic, the star of the show this time is the Delta 50%!

This is a very special 50% keyboard designed by a good friend of mine, Pao from Beatlab! And Krytex is the manufacturer of this keyboard

(Attachment Link) (Attachment Link) (Attachment Link) (Attachment Link) (Attachment Link)

As the customization scene is getting more and more prosperous, the niche within the niche like 40 and 50layout is gradually getting quite a lot of choices.

Among them there are some quite budget customization works, such as some 40, 50% made of acrylic.

For some 40% players, they also deserve to be respected by more designs. Not only BUDGET products are good.

The delta50 I think is one of those "not so budget but good product with good design"

When I first saw the pictures of this keyboard I, like most people, couldn't understand the courage in the pricing of this kit, after all the smaller configurations have had strong competition over the past year or so.

And when I saw the physical and disassembly process can really understand the author's heart.

Brass counterweight embedded both inside and outside the visible but different forms of stainless steel trim and multi-faceted treatment, is not easy to complete the processing.

(Attachment Link) (Attachment Link) (Attachment Link) (Attachment Link) (Attachment Link) (Attachment Link) (Attachment Link) (Attachment Link) (Attachment Link)

The concave surfaces on the left and right sides of the caseback are also very well rounded, and the author's attitude is very sincere when dealing with such a niche layout,As well as you can take a closer look at the anodized finish, I belived they are top

(Attachment Link) (Attachment Link)

Details

Quantity:

Only50 sets in Stock

Giveaway

Join our NLandkeys Discord and we will be running a  giveaway after selling

Spec

Material: Aluminum
Mounting Style: Gasket
Degree:8°
Plate: PC+Alu
PCB:
Hot-swap
Non-flex-cut
Via and QMK Support
Connectivity: Type-C
Layout: 50%

Case Material:Aluminum

What's Included?
1x Aluminum top and bottom case
1x Hotswap PCB
Stainless steel mirror decorative strip
Copper counterweight
Aluminum  Plate
PC Plate
Light bar decorative parts
Sub-board-rowing wire
50 Assembly Box

Screw packages.
Countersunk head cap screws M2.5*5
Cylindrical head cap screws M2*10
Cylindrical head cap screws M2*4
Switch From
Plate From
Bottom From
2x Plate Both PC AND ALU
Keyboard Feet

EST: In 3days

Manu:Krytex

Reviews and Streams

Alex will have a Delta50% Reviews(It will probably launch around 8/18.):
https://www.youtube.com/@alexotos

Reviews

Stock Selling Stock Date:8/19 (Due to the time difference, you can join Discord first to wait for news)

Price:350 USD

Delta50% Link:https://nlandkeys.com/products/delta-50-keyboard

NLandkeys Discord:https://discord.com/invite/J7ymxHKCKR

(Attachment Link) (Attachment Link) (Attachment Link) (Attachment Link) (Attachment Link) (Attachment Link) (Attachment Link) (Attachment Link)

Mod Edit: Updated tag and title to reflect in-stock sale - OP, please feel free to remove this note when you see it

Updated the Reviews
[/size]