Author Topic: [GB] TGR-Jane custom TKL keyboard (COMPLETED)  (Read 213645 times)

Offline HTN47

• Mr. SoCal
Re: [GB] TGR-Jane custom TKL keyboard Update 28/10/2015
« Reply #550 on: Thu, 28 January 2016, 00:05:14 »
So my keyboard was functioning fine but when I plugged it in again earlier suddenly the SMDs on the black would flash and travel in a circle while the 2 in the front flashes red continuously.
Anyone have an idea on how to fix this?
Try re flashing the firmware and see if that helps
See plug in your keyboard and run 'loadfw'
Please find attached for the firmware

Def' recommended. I had some firmware issues when I got my Jane and all has been a cinch ever since I loaded the latest and greatest.

Yeah I did exactly as Yuktsi suggested and it now works like magic  :D
This will be my 1 and only baby from now on haha
Did not think I would like it this much, boutta sell my 356, this baby taking over!!  ;D

Edit #2: sorry for the confusion guys, I am selling my 356cl but it's going to a real life friend. I apologize for the tease  :(

Edit: Romevi, I think I know why your space bar has the pinging problem. This happen when your stabilizer bar is bent incorrectly. I have 9 different stabilizers and I have tested each one of them thoroughly before installing it because just like you, I HATE the sound.

Anyways, the issue arise when the ends where the stabilizer is bent 90 degree do not perfectly line on a 3D plane. Not sure if that was a good way to put it but if you lay down the stabilizer on a flat surface and observe closely, often time, 1 of the ends will be either rising up from the flat surface or poking downward a tiny bit. You can test this by tipping at 1 of the bent corner, if it moves a bit, that means it's bent incorrectly.

This then translate into the problem where 1 side of the stabilizer will be offset. So imagine when you press the space bar, and release quickly, 1 side of the stabilizer will hit the top first, then the 2nd side will hit. This result in a strong vibration being sent to the 1st end, thus the bar shakes a little bit and the sound resonate with the aluminum case, amplifying the "ping".

I have figured this out from 9 stabilizers and repeatedly bending the faulty one until it's near perfect.
Not sure if I'm just lucky, or maybe this could be a coincidence... I can't say for sure but I am 99% confident in my finding.

« Last Edit: Thu, 28 January 2016, 13:16:44 by HTN47 »
What is love.... Baby don't hurt me... No more!!

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #551 on: Thu, 28 January 2016, 00:22:59 »
So my keyboard was functioning fine but when I plugged it in again earlier suddenly the SMDs on the black would flash and travel in a circle while the 2 in the front flashes red continuously.
Anyone have an idea on how to fix this?
Try re flashing the firmware and see if that helps
See plug in your keyboard and run 'loadfw'
Please find attached for the firmware

Def' recommended. I had some firmware issues when I got my Jane and all has been a cinch ever since I loaded the latest and greatest.

Yeah I did exactly as Yuktsi suggested and it now works like magic  :D
This will be my 1 and only baby from now on haha
Did not think I would like it this much, boutta sell my 356, this baby taking over!!  ;D

Edit: Romevi, I think I know why your space bar has the pinging problem. This happen when your stabilizer bar is bent incorrectly. I have 9 different stabilizers and I have tested each one of them thoroughly before installing it because just like you, I HATE the sound.

Anyways, the issue arise when the ends where the stabilizer is bent 90 degree do not perfectly line on a 3D plane. Not sure if that was a good way to put it but if you lay down the stabilizer on a flat surface and observe closely, often time, 1 of the ends will be either rising up from the flat surface or poking downward a tiny bit. You can test this by tipping at 1 of the bent corner, if it moves a bit, that means it's bent incorrectly.

This then translate into the problem where 1 side of the stabilizer will be offset. So imagine when you press the space bar, and release quickly, 1 side of the stabilizer will hit the top first, then the 2nd side will hit. This result in a strong vibration being sent to the 1st end, thus the bar shakes a little bit and the sound resonate with the aluminum case, amplifying the "ping".

I have figured this out from 9 stabilizers and repeatedly bending the faulty one until it's near perfect.
Not sure if I'm just lucky, or maybe this could be a coincidence... I can't say for sure but I am 99% confident in my finding.

WOW! Thanks for that! That was really helpful. Will give it a shot this weekend. I've gotten kinda used to the ping but I'd like to get rid of it if possible.

Edit: How easy is it to remove the stabilizer from the Jane?
« Last Edit: Thu, 28 January 2016, 00:26:36 by romevi »

Offline HTN47

• Mr. SoCal
« Reply #552 on: Thu, 28 January 2016, 00:41:11 »
Well... to remove the space bar you would have to take off the plate... And in this case, that involves desoldering every single switch...
That's why I was about to suggest that you test the stabilizers before I install any of them
Maybe someone else have a secret method of removing them? As far as I know this is the only way unfortunately

Offline HTN47

• Mr. SoCal
« Reply #553 on: Fri, 29 January 2016, 23:41:54 »
Hey guys, so my keyboard got effed up again when I rebooted the computer... The lights are flashing again and this time when I tried to flash the firmware, it gets stuck at the part which prompted me to "press any keys to continue"... None of my keys are registering. Any ideas on how I can maybe reset the controller? Or maybe someone know how I can purchase another TX87 PCB?

Offline yuktsi

• * Maker
  • Colour my life with the chaos of trouble
« Reply #554 on: Sat, 30 January 2016, 05:10:44 »

Hey guys, so my keyboard got effed up again when I rebooted the computer... The lights are flashing again and this time when I tried to flash the firmware, it gets stuck at the part which prompted me to "press any keys to continue"... None of my keys are registering. Any ideas on how I can maybe reset the controller? Or maybe someone know how I can purchase another TX87 PCB?
I've asked leeku. The blinking means the pcb is in firmware flashing mode. It happens when the keyboard is plugged by pressing '~' key. Maybe there's a short circuit at your '~' key.
email: yuktsi@ttggrr.cc

My collection

More
Poker 2 | LZ CE | Leopold FC700R | KMAC 1.2 | EXE | GON NS87 | GON Nerd TKL | Duck Poker | Duck Orion | Realforce 87u 55g | OTD 456GT | LZ B7 | OTD 360C | Ducky G2 Pro | Apple Extended | Apple M0116 | Apple M0116 | Cherry G80-1220HAD | Duck Octagon | HHKB Pro 2 | Duck Unicorn | LZ B8 | LZ RE | ENVKX | OTD 456GT | LZ FE | HHKB Type S | TX1800| Duck Orion V2 | LZ FE | KPad | KMAC Happy | ENVKX | LZ RV | KMAC 2 | Whale | Dolphin | EM7 | TGR Jane | VE.A | DK Saver | Matrix 10xv1.0 | Whale | HHKB BT | Dolphin v2 | EM7 v2 | SSK | SSK (Blue Label) | LZ SQ | Duck Octagon v2 | TX84 | GON Mobik | TX-CP | LZ Ergo2 | KMAC Happy HHKB | TGR 910 | TGR Tris | Matrix 8xv1.2 | KMAC Mini | Mira | Fjell | 356mini | Dolphin GH | EM7 GH | TARO EXENT | Masterkey Pro L Crysta l OTD Koala | Duck Viper | Keycult no.1 | 356mini | 356pad | Matrix 8xv2.0 | 420cl | Matrix 8xv1.0 | Whale Special | Poly Dolphin | Keycult No.2 | FMJ80 | Singa R2 | Whale Poly | 356cl | HBCP | Dolinger | Linger | FMJ80 | KFE

Offline HTN47

• Mr. SoCal
« Reply #555 on: Sat, 30 January 2016, 18:02:08 »

I've asked leeku. The blinking means the pcb is in firmware flashing mode. It happens when the keyboard is plugged by pressing '~' key. Maybe there's a short circuit at your '~' key.

I' m not sure if that is the case... I desoldered the '~' key but no luck... Maybe I just effed up the controller somehow...  :(
Sorry for the troubles

Offline limitz

• "the old gods stir and will not let me sleep..."
« Reply #556 on: Sun, 31 January 2016, 13:31:40 »
Is there a way I can purchase just a PCB + Plate? Or if plates are not available, just a PCB?
Mmm... machined aluminum

Offline xondat

• i'm not a star
  • * Maker
« Reply #557 on: Sun, 31 January 2016, 13:48:23 »
Is there a way I can purchase just a PCB + Plate? Or if plates are not available, just a PCB?

Don't think so, and I don't think they're compatible with other TKL cases FYI

Offline Tinpham3000

• I'm not a bad guy like nguyenkimtam
« Reply #558 on: Thu, 04 February 2016, 02:35:25 »
Hi yuktsi,

Until now i still not received my TGR keyboard yet, so I just made a request to refund on paypal, please accept it, sorry bro.

Van Le Pham
Keyboards:
Kmac LE Titan, Kmac 1.2 Sivler, Kmac Pad Silver, Black - Red - Black Cheat, Duck Octagon Red, OTD 360c, Duck Eagle Blue Grey, Duck Poker Silver, GHPad Alu Blue, Orion v2

Looking for Kmac 2, Duck Poker Titanium, 356mini, 356.2, orion v1, LZ MX SE...

Offline nguyenkimtam

• Shin
« Reply #559 on: Thu, 04 February 2016, 03:35:04 »
Hi yuktsi,

Until now i still not received my TGR keyboard yet, so I just made a request to refund on paypal, please accept it, sorry bro.

Van Le Pham
Don't lie this. You sell that order to me. Yuktsi and me have a log chat on facebook to prove that. So don't do the stupid thing. If you feel i'm lie just dispute with paypal

Offline yuktsi

• * Maker
« Reply #560 on: Thu, 04 February 2016, 03:37:34 »
Hi yuktsi,

Van Le Pham
I am sorry too bro
based on our very last conversation, you had requested to ship the board to nguyenkimtan
which nguyenkimtan has already received the board and it was shared on the VNMK
what's the problem now bro?

My collection

More
Poker 2 | LZ CE | Leopold FC700R | KMAC 1.2 | EXE | GON NS87 | GON Nerd TKL | Duck Poker | Duck Orion | Realforce 87u 55g | OTD 456GT | LZ B7 | OTD 360C | Ducky G2 Pro | Apple Extended | Apple M0116 | Apple M0116 | Cherry G80-1220HAD | Duck Octagon | HHKB Pro 2 | Duck Unicorn | LZ B8 | LZ RE | ENVKX | OTD 456GT | LZ FE | HHKB Type S | TX1800| Duck Orion V2 | LZ FE | KPad | KMAC Happy | ENVKX | LZ RV | KMAC 2 | Whale | Dolphin | EM7 | TGR Jane | VE.A | DK Saver | Matrix 10xv1.0 | Whale | HHKB BT | Dolphin v2 | EM7 v2 | SSK | SSK (Blue Label) | LZ SQ | Duck Octagon v2 | TX84 | GON Mobik | TX-CP | LZ Ergo2 | KMAC Happy HHKB | TGR 910 | TGR Tris | Matrix 8xv1.2 | KMAC Mini | Mira | Fjell | 356mini | Dolphin GH | EM7 GH | TARO EXENT | Masterkey Pro L Crysta l OTD Koala | Duck Viper | Keycult no.1 | 356mini | 356pad | Matrix 8xv2.0 | 420cl | Matrix 8xv1.0 | Whale Special | Poly Dolphin | Keycult No.2 | FMJ80 | Singa R2 | Whale Poly | 356cl | HBCP | Dolinger | Linger | FMJ80 | KFE

Offline SavvyBird

• Savvy Caps
« Reply #561 on: Thu, 04 February 2016, 03:49:00 »
such a pretty keyboard so sad I was gone for so long  :'(
hi

Offline nguyenkimtam

• Shin
« Reply #562 on: Thu, 04 February 2016, 04:01:58 »
Hi yuktsi,

Van Le Pham
I am sorry too bro
based on our very last conversation, you had requested to ship the board to nguyenkimtan
Confirmed. He have some personal problems with me so now he do it with you

Offline Tinpham3000

« Reply #563 on: Thu, 04 February 2016, 04:16:11 »
Hi yuktsi,

Van Le Pham
Don't lie this. You sell that order to me. Yuktsi and me have a log chat on facebook to prove that. So don't do the stupid thing. If you feel i'm lie just dispute with paypal

Lie? Do you have anything to prove that i sell it to you? I am the one who paid to Yuktsi for the board via paypal, so why Yuktsi ship the board to you? I had made the dispute with paypal already, please check.
Keyboards:
Kmac LE Titan, Kmac 1.2 Sivler, Kmac Pad Silver, Black - Red - Black Cheat, Duck Octagon Red, OTD 360c, Duck Eagle Blue Grey, Duck Poker Silver, GHPad Alu Blue, Orion v2

Offline LXXXIX

• Just remember all caps when you spell the man name
« Reply #564 on: Thu, 04 February 2016, 04:18:22 »
yuktsi if the board comes back and there's nobody claiming can I grab it.

Depending on what it is of course. Remember that sweet LTN B.87 I grabbed from you! :P

Offline nguyenkimtam

• Shin
« Reply #565 on: Thu, 04 February 2016, 04:22:46 »
Hi yuktsi,

Van Le Pham

Lie? Do you have anything to prove that i sell it to you? I am the one who paid to Yuktsi for the board via paypal, so why Yuktsi ship the board to you? I had made the dispute with paypal already, please check.
I keep some bank transaction, will post on tomorrow. Btw yuksi have the log chat of that .
Just dispute

Offline Tinpham3000

« Reply #566 on: Thu, 04 February 2016, 04:38:49 »
Hi yuktsi,

Van Le Pham
I am sorry too bro

Haha :)) do not try to be naive on this forum like that :))

Remember, you cheated to me, then now i will teach you a lesson to be human :)) what is the personal problem? Can you explain here? :))
Keyboards:

Offline Tinpham3000

« Reply #567 on: Thu, 04 February 2016, 04:43:11 »
Hi yuktsi,

Van Le Pham

I keep some bank transaction, will post on tomorrow. Btw yuksi have the log chat of that .
Just dispute

Do you think the bank transaction and log chat can help to prove with paypal? So just do it.

As I said, i am the one who pay Yuktsi via paypal, and he did not ship the board to me, then it means that I did not receive my board, then I make dispute, easy.
Keyboards:

Offline nguyenkimtam

• Shin
« Reply #568 on: Thu, 04 February 2016, 05:53:13 »
Hi yuktsi,

Van Le Pham
I am sorry too bro

Remember, you cheated to me, then now i will teach you a lesson to be human :)) what is the personal problem? Can you explain here? :))
I have a log chat you said that i just keep your stuffs, use or sell , it's up to me so i just do your favor. Please remeber that.

Offline Tinpham3000

« Reply #569 on: Thu, 04 February 2016, 05:56:04 »
Hi yuktsi,

Van Le Pham
I am sorry too bro

I have a log chat you said that i just keep your stuffs, use or sell , it's up to me so i just do your favor. Please remeber that.

I have never said that, my stuffs are my stuffs, my money is my money, remember that :))
Keyboards:

Offline nguyenkimtam

• Shin
« Reply #570 on: Thu, 04 February 2016, 06:48:01 »
Hi yuktsi,

Van Le Pham
I am sorry too bro

I have never said that, my stuffs are my stuffs, my money is my money, remember that :))
I will post a log tomorrow and also translate it for everyone can understand. Done.

Offline Tinpham3000

« Reply #571 on: Thu, 04 February 2016, 06:57:31 »
Hi yuktsi,

Van Le Pham
I am sorry too bro

I will post a log tomorrow and also translate it for everyone can understand. Done.

Just do it :)) good luck :))
Keyboards:

Offline LXXXIX

« Reply #572 on: Thu, 04 February 2016, 07:32:16 »
yuksti right now

Offline mrboovn

« Reply #573 on: Thu, 04 February 2016, 10:19:32 »

Tinpham,that's enough,don't let this drama go further.Don't make the vietnamese's picture is worse in international's friend.
 If this is because of the contradiction between you and tamnguyen,take it home and solve it.Some peoples in VN know your transaction of the TgR between you and nguyenkimtam,and yutski knows that,too.And i think nguyenkimtam has enough chat logs to show everybody know your ****ty face.
 Yuktsi,so sorry to make youget into this thing.
« Last Edit: Thu, 04 February 2016, 10:47:27 by mrboovn »
OTD 356 mini- 360c-456GT-356CL DGE-DK Saver(ALPS Green) | Duck Eagle V1+V2-Viper V1+V2-Poker-Pad-Orion V2-Octagon V2-Lightsaver V2-Kingsaver | KMAC Happy(60%)-Happy HHKB |LZ GH -LZ MX Mini | 2x TGR-CE-2x TGR 910 | TX CP | Dolphin V2-GH Edition|EM7 GH|ENVKX|M5-92|E8-V1|Exent|Matrix Abel|VNMK MX-Mini | Cherry G80-5000HAMRB |Realforce 108UW Hi Pro-45g 55UW-HHKB
Octagon v2-LSV v2-KMAC 1.2-Blackbird

https://www.flickr.com/gp/97473780@N08/10mLE5

Offline codywanks

« Reply #574 on: Thu, 04 February 2016, 10:35:11 »
Hi yuktsi,

Van Le Pham

Please behave yourselves and go chat in private on Facebook or something.

What's the point of sh*tting all over poor Yuktsi's thread here??

Offline nguyenkimtam

• Shin
« Reply #575 on: Thu, 04 February 2016, 10:45:35 »
Hi yuktsi,

Van Le Pham

Please behave yourselves and go chat in private on Facebook or something.

What's the point of sh*tting all over poor Yuktsi's thread here??
Hi cody,
i don't do anything , just he make up something and bring it to here to start the drama. I NEVER want to do this on yuksi thread. I hope you can understand

Offline codywanks

« Reply #576 on: Thu, 04 February 2016, 10:53:21 »
Kim Tam and Tin Pham. That's like a tongue twister. I'd paypal $10 to anybody who can say that 20 times in a row without any mistakes  ;D

Offline nguyenkimtam

• Shin
« Reply #577 on: Thu, 04 February 2016, 11:01:40 »
That's is just the first log chat prove that Tinpham - real name Van Le Pham want to change the shipping address. I have translate some important lines . Hope you guys can understand. Also waiting for Yutksi log chat and hope some vietnamese guys can confirm my translation

I will post more if i think it's necessary. Btw , i want to said that i never want this war begin. I just prove for yuktsi and for myself

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #578 on: Thu, 04 February 2016, 11:16:13 »
More like Banned Le Pham amirite
No, he’s not around. How that sound to ya? Jot it down.

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #579 on: Thu, 04 February 2016, 11:26:29 »
Honestly, that's kind of bogus. To publicly post that you're going to open a PayPal transaction and you're at the wrong...

What's there to win?

Offline vanwinkey

« Reply #580 on: Thu, 04 February 2016, 12:51:16 »
THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU DEAL WITH COMMUNISTS!

Offline LXXXIX

« Reply #581 on: Thu, 04 February 2016, 12:55:33 »

I lol'd. Guilty. :))

Offline nguyenkimtam

• Shin
« Reply #582 on: Thu, 04 February 2016, 13:01:32 »
Please don't say that. That's quite ofended. I'm also a Vietnamese. Thank you

Offline xondat

• i'm not a star
  • * Maker
« Reply #583 on: Thu, 04 February 2016, 13:07:40 »
This is ****ing stupid and I hope the mods remove these posts - please create a 3 way chat anywhere but here. Arguing over the internet isn't going to get what you want.

Offline Tinpham3000

« Reply #584 on: Thu, 04 February 2016, 20:45:36 »
1st, who is in Vietnam said that he/she know that i sell the TGR to nguyenkimtam, please come to see me if you can. If you cannot give me the name or any person, then shut up.

2nd, where is the screenshot about banking transaction? FB chat log in facebook is nothing to me (and paypal as well) in this case because it can be faked and edited, who knows? I can say that my facebook was hacked by someone then chat with nguuenkimtam at that time, is it ok? Let's wait and see who will win this case by Paypal :))

3rd, as I said, when someone pay you via paypal, you nedd to ship to this person and his shipping address in Paypal, not ship to anyone else. In this case, i am one who paid to Yuktsi via paypal, but i did not receive anything, then i made dispute. It is very easy to understand and very basic, why kids like mrboovn and some of you guys here fo not understand this simple thing?

4th, why nguyenkimtam confirmed that he is keeping my stuffs and even Mr. Gaucaca had reminded him to returned back to me (as Mr. Gaucaca accidentially gave my stuffs to nguyenkimtam), he still not return yet. Does anybody here know the reason behind? This sh!t kid nguyenkimtam took my stuffs and sell in the vietnam gaming gear in facebook, then i will do neccessary things to take my money back. So, Yuktsi now need money to pay for something, and nguyenkimtam can pay on behalf of Yuktsi. Easy :))

I just do what i need to do and want to teach this kid lesson to be human. You wanna keep my stuffs, you wanna sell it, it's ok, then I take my money back. Easy :))
Keyboards:

Offline Steezus

• Keeper of Facts
  • * Elevated Elder
« Reply #585 on: Thu, 04 February 2016, 20:48:25 »
1st, who is in Vietnam said that he/she know that i sell the TGR to nguyenkimtam, please come to see me if you can. If you cannot give me the name or any person, then shut up.

2nd, where is the screenshot about banking transaction? FB chat log in facebook is nothing to me (and paypal as well) in this case because it can be faked and edited, who knows? I can say that my facebook was hacked by someone then chat with nguuenkimtam at that time, is it ok? Let's wait and see who will win this case by Paypal :))

3rd, as I said, when someone pay you via paypal, you nedd to ship to this person and his shipping address in Paypal, not ship to anyone else. In this case, i am one who paid to Yuktsi via paypal, but i did not receive anything, then i made dispute. It is very easy to understand and very basic, why kids like mrboovn and some of you guys here fo not understand this simple thing?

4th, why nguyenkimtam confirmed that he is keeping my stuffs and even Mr. Gaucaca had reminded him to returned back to me (as Mr. Gaucaca accidentially gave my stuffs to nguyenkimtam), he still not return yet. Does anybody here know the reason behind? This sh!t kid nguyenkimtam took my stuffs and sell in the vietnam gaming gear in facebook, then i will do neccessary things to take my money back. So, Yuktsi now need money to pay for something, and nguyenkimtam can pay on behalf of Yuktsi. Easy :))

I just do what i need to do and want to teach this kid lesson to be human. You wanna keep my stuffs, you wanna sell it, it's ok, then I take my money back. Easy :))

Stop thread crapping and take this to PM. I don't understand why you want to teach nguyen a lesson but you are getting yuktsi caught in the crossfire and freezing his paypal account.
TGR-Jane CE | TGR-Tris CE | Lyn Montage | LZ PhysiX | Exclusive e8.5

Offline yuktsi

• * Maker
« Reply #586 on: Thu, 04 February 2016, 20:54:49 »

My collection

More

Offline HoffmanMyster

• HOFF, smol MAN OF MYSTERY
  • * Senior Moderator
« Reply #587 on: Thu, 04 February 2016, 20:56:44 »

Let me know if you want any of the posts from this thread removed.

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #588 on: Fri, 05 February 2016, 11:03:01 »
More
I honestly can't tell who's in the wrong, and this is just based off hard evidence. I can't read the chats, and I'm not considering immature posts here when determining who's right. If nguyen doesn't have proof that he paid for the board, then I'm gonna guess PayPal will take tinpham's side. As mentioned, screenshots can be forged, and I'm almost positive the only proof PayPal will want is if the transaction was passed on to someone else with monetary venues.

Again, I'm not taking sides based off who sounds immature here; this is just complete speculation on what hard facts are presented.

Sorry to drag this on. With this GB done and long dormant, not sure what else can be posted here.

(Updated to hide drama if undesirable.)

Anyway, back to pretty Jane pictures. Here's mine, taken with the best camera I have (a Galaxy S5) with the best lighting setup I have (a desk lamp):

127205-0

TGR-Jane Round 1 Silver Titanium Gray w/ GMK Triumph Adler & KatzenKinder Emerald HypeMonkey
« Last Edit: Fri, 05 February 2016, 11:32:59 by romevi »

Offline xondat

• i'm not a star
  • * Maker
« Reply #589 on: Fri, 05 February 2016, 12:31:29 »
More
I honestly can't tell who's in the wrong, and this is just based off hard evidence. I can't read the chats, and I'm not considering immature posts here when determining who's right. If nguyen doesn't have proof that he paid for the board, then I'm gonna guess PayPal will take tinpham's side. As mentioned, screenshots can be forged, and I'm almost positive the only proof PayPal will want is if the transaction was passed on to someone else with monetary venues.

Again, I'm not taking sides based off who sounds immature here; this is just complete speculation on what hard facts are presented.

Sorry to drag this on. With this GB done and long dormant, not sure what else can be posted here.

Anyway, back to pretty Jane pictures. Here's mine, taken with the best camera I have (a Galaxy S5) with the best lighting setup I have (a desk lamp):

(Attachment Link)

TGR-Jane Round 1 Silver Titanium Gray w/ GMK Triumph Adler & KatzenKinder Emerald HypeMonkey

That looks like Cyan with that lighting, how confusing.

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #590 on: Fri, 05 February 2016, 12:32:21 »

I swear I'll get a good camera. One of these days...

Offline Steezus

• Keeper of Facts
  • * Elevated Elder
« Reply #591 on: Fri, 05 February 2016, 12:32:42 »
More

(Attachment Link)

That's way too dark to be cyan. GMK TA is one of the hardest colors to capture imo.
TGR-Jane CE | TGR-Tris CE | Lyn Montage | LZ PhysiX | Exclusive e8.5

Offline hwood34

• underwater squad
  • * Exalted Elder
  • #1 CL stan
    • Keyboard Illuminati
« Reply #592 on: Fri, 05 February 2016, 13:13:59 »
Still can't seem to fix the ping... Tried foam and rubber.
IV KWK Info Thread & KBK Info Thread IV (out of date)

Old GBs: Gateron Switches (2015) | CF-LX R1 (2015) | CF-LX R2 (2017) | CF-LXXX (2017) | Gen.s Gem Caps (2015)

"Under no pretext should arms and ammunition be surrendered; any attempt to disarm the workers must be frustrated, by force if necessary"

Offline xondat

• i'm not a star
  • * Maker
« Reply #593 on: Fri, 05 February 2016, 13:18:39 »
More

(Attachment Link)

That's way too dark to be cyan. GMK TA is one of the hardest colors to capture imo.

I agree, still haven't seen a good picture.

Offline henz

• * Exquisite Elder
  • What?
« Reply #594 on: Fri, 05 February 2016, 16:29:17 »

All keys ping or just some?

Offline hwood34

• underwater squad
  • * Exalted Elder
  • #1 CL stan
    • Keyboard Illuminati
« Reply #595 on: Fri, 05 February 2016, 16:30:33 »

Everything

Old GBs: Gateron Switches (2015) | CF-LX R1 (2015) | CF-LX R2 (2017) | CF-LXXX (2017) | Gen.s Gem Caps (2015)

"Under no pretext should arms and ammunition be surrendered; any attempt to disarm the workers must be frustrated, by force if necessary"

Offline henz

• * Exquisite Elder
  • What?
« Reply #596 on: Fri, 05 February 2016, 16:44:57 »

Everything

What plate? I have a ss plate, never had any pinging issues, although you can feel that there are some extra air under the pcb.

Offline hwood34

• underwater squad
  • * Exalted Elder
  • #1 CL stan
    • Keyboard Illuminati
« Reply #597 on: Fri, 05 February 2016, 21:40:59 »

Everything

What plate? I have a ss plate, never had any pinging issues, although you can feel that there are some extra air under the pcb.

Aluminum

Offline HTN47

• Mr. SoCal
« Reply #598 on: Fri, 05 February 2016, 21:45:03 »

Everything

Aluminum

Have you tried taking the plate and PCB out of your housing and making sure that all the switches are completely 'locked' onto the plate? Some of the switches might be somewhat lifted off the plate itself, bending the plate, that is what caused my keyboard to make the pinging sounds when I first assembled it.
I have an aluminum plate also.

Edit: if it is your stabilizers that are causing the pinging sound, then you should check out my advice to Romevi. If it's a regular key that's causing it then this is the only thing I can think of.. I hope that helps man
« Last Edit: Fri, 05 February 2016, 21:48:16 by HTN47 »

Offline hwood34

• underwater squad
  • * Exalted Elder
  • #1 CL stan
    • Keyboard Illuminati
« Reply #599 on: Fri, 05 February 2016, 22:07:22 »

Everything

Aluminum

Have you tried taking the plate and PCB out of your housing and making sure that all the switches are completely 'locked' onto the plate? Some of the switches might be somewhat lifted off the plate itself, bending the plate, that is what caused my keyboard to make the pinging sounds when I first assembled it.
I have an aluminum plate also.

Edit: if it is your stabilizers that are causing the pinging sound, then you should check out my advice to Romevi. If it's a regular key that's causing it then this is the only thing I can think of.. I hope that helps man

Nope, no keys that I can see not properly seated. And it's not just stab keys, it's every key. Oh well, it's not horrible at least and I pretty much always have music on anyway