geekhack Community > geekhack Media

Post Your Nubs! (nubbinator caps)

(1/244) > >>

dustinhxc:
Here is the thread for all of you enthusiasts to Post your beautiful Nubs! Nubbinator keycaps! :cool:  :thumb:

I will start with mine. First, here are my:

Derp Cap v2 - Dark Yellow
Cycaps - Hack Orange
Hard Knock Waz - White

Now, if you are lucky enough to win an Auction and donate to Geekhack or purchase from Nubs..

Windy City Trooper - Candy Corn v1
Windy City Trooper - Hack Orange
Windy City Trooper - Candy Corn v2

Nubs did not steal Clacks Candy Corn theme intentionally for a sale. I donated to Geek Hack, he asked me what colors I would like and I requested that my dream color combo would be Candy Corn for the Troopers. He did that for me out of heart!

Dollys! MX and Topre

:-* Thanks again Nubs!

riotonthebay:
Love those troopers!

Puddsy:
Those troopers are sick.

nubbinator:
Wasn't sure where else to post this, but here's the first try at a transluscent out of the pressure pot:

You can still have issues with the pressure pot, especially with some of the faster setting resins, but it helps tremoundously, even with the fast set ones.  Here's another glow in the dark one done in the pressure pot with the faster setting resin:

I forgot to take a picture of the bottom, but it is completely bubble free.

dustinhxc:

--- Quote from: nubbinator on Sun, 29 December 2013, 19:52:37 ---Wasn't sure where else to post this, but here's the first try at a transluscent out of the pressure pot:

Show Image

You can still have issues with the pressure pot, especially with some of the faster setting resins, but it helps tremoundously, even with the fast set ones.  Here's another glow in the dark one done in the pressure pot with the faster setting resin:

Show Image

I forgot to take a picture of the bottom, but it is completely bubble free.

--- End quote ---

Sweet Nubs! I like the Teal!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version