Author Topic: [GB] Fusion60 (70% Shipped and Received )  (Read 74434 times)

Offline skmn

Re: [GB] Fusion60 (Preparing For Delivery )
« Reply #150 on: Sat, 25 May 2019, 08:00:07 »
The tracking provided by KBDFans says the shipping company tried to contact me last night at 2 am about delivery, very strange....

Offline blonskyy

« Reply #151 on: Sat, 25 May 2019, 08:18:49 »
Received mine couple days ago. Blue irl looks completly different than renders but honestly I like it more
219917-0
219919-1

Offline Vulcan

« Reply #152 on: Sat, 25 May 2019, 09:59:17 »
Received mine couple days ago. Blue irl looks completly different than renders but honestly I like it more
(Attachment Link)
(Attachment Link)

Finaly i got picture of blue in good lighting! that looks super nice man! I love it too!

Offline Vulcan

« Reply #153 on: Sat, 25 May 2019, 10:00:41 »
The tracking provided by KBDFans says the shipping company tried to contact me last night at 2 am about delivery, very strange....

usually that happen to me when the delivery man came and there is no one at home.. of maybe need to pay tax 

Offline tiydal

Re: [GB] Fusion60 (70% Shipped and Received )
« Reply #154 on: Sun, 26 May 2019, 06:43:46 »
Im selling my grey wkl if anyone missed out, its listed on reddit mechmarket. please reply there if interested. same username as here. /u/tiydal

Offline nasp

• * Vendor
« Reply #155 on: Sun, 26 May 2019, 12:47:42 »
 :thumb:

219953-0

219955-1

Offline blonskyy

« Reply #156 on: Wed, 29 May 2019, 02:44:17 »
If anyone is interested in buying CF Halfplate for Fusion pm Homerow on discord (Kееbs#0001). Price will be around $25-$30 max + shipping. We need MOQ 4
« Last Edit: Wed, 29 May 2019, 05:22:29 by blonskyy »

Offline nasp

• * Vendor
« Reply #157 on: Wed, 29 May 2019, 08:25:20 »
What's the layout?

Offline blonskyy

« Reply #158 on: Wed, 29 May 2019, 10:17:41 »
What's the layout?

MX HHKB with support of full backspace, full Rshift and both casp locks positions

Offline DubbleYew

« Reply #159 on: Wed, 29 May 2019, 10:42:40 »
(Attachment Link)
(Attachment Link)

Finaly i got picture of blue in good lighting! that looks super nice man! I love it too!

Sorry, it does look much closer to the original colour in better lighting. This is outdoors.

Offline skmn

« Reply #160 on: Mon, 03 June 2019, 12:37:52 »
I just received my Champagne Gold version... it's absolutely stunning!

Pictures do not do it justice. Tomorrow I will try to get some pictures outside with a proper camera to show it off.

I wish I had gotten a WKL version though, so I'm hoping there will be extra top pieces for sale  :cool:

Offline Vulcan

« Reply #161 on: Tue, 04 June 2019, 00:30:26 »

Pictures do not do it justice. Tomorrow I will try to get some pictures outside with a proper camera to show it off.

I wish I had gotten a WKL version though, so I'm hoping there will be extra top pieces for sale  :cool:
Nice! A proper photo would superb..i havent seen the gold case build yet.. Thank you very much!

Btw what keycaps are you planing to build it with?

Sent from my SM-G610F using Tapatalk

Offline MTXjunkie

« Reply #162 on: Wed, 05 June 2019, 04:59:14 »
To those still waiting, just spoke with sherry on discord
(Attachment Link)

Anybody know of an update for the people waiting on white?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Offline daishan

« Reply #163 on: Wed, 05 June 2019, 11:39:15 »
I'm not too happy with mine. The color looks quite different from the last blue one that was posted and I regret not just sticking to black. It's hard to capture, but it's very light and not particularly saturated. I'd say it's closer to what I've seen labeled as blue-grey in other GBs.

What's worse is that it got a couple of severe dents on the top. Something very hard and sharp must have hit it with considerable force. The packaging was completely fine, so it wouldn't have happened during transport, meaning it's a pretty severe QA oversight. I got a partial refund for that from kbdfans, since according to Sherry there were no replacement tops available and the color wouldn't have matched anyway :(

Offline cohrindrake

« Reply #164 on: Fri, 07 June 2019, 05:32:32 »
Has this started to be delivered already? I haven't received any shipping notification from KBDFans.

Me neither, I assume they are sending them out in batches?

Offline NinjaSquirrel21

« Reply #165 on: Mon, 10 June 2019, 13:51:48 »
I'm wondering if theres an update on the boards that haven't been shipped out yet. Still waiting on a grey standard 60% one. I was told a few weeks ago it was being anodized.

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk

Offline Vulcan

« Reply #166 on: Tue, 11 June 2019, 03:25:26 »
Has this started to be delivered already? I haven't received any shipping notification from KBDFans.

Me neither, I assume they are sending them out in batches?

I'm wondering if theres an update on the boards that haven't been shipped out yet. Still waiting on a grey standard 60% one. I was told a few weeks ago it was being anodized.

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk

All remaining order supposed to be shipping soon. Kbdfans already recive the parts from factory. They will do QC and packing.

Offline MTXjunkie

« Reply #167 on: Tue, 18 June 2019, 14:50:15 »
Any updates?  It seems like it has been a long time. Even since the boards were sent back to be fixed.

Offline Vulcan

« Reply #168 on: Tue, 18 June 2019, 23:00:49 »
Any updates?  It seems like it has been a long time. Even since the boards were sent back to be fixed.

I got updates from kbdfans, the case that have been sent back have already finish, but now from 30 case only 7 pass QC..

Kbdfans already sent the 7 case to customer.

For those who havnt recive the case please contact kbdfans.. you can ether wait for round 2 of reproduction or switch color to other color from extras that already pass QC..

Here are the list of the extras

Offline mog_genius88

« Reply #169 on: Tue, 18 June 2019, 23:41:05 »

I got updates from kbdfans, the case that have been sent back have already finish, but now from 30 case only 7 pass QC..

For those who havnt recive the case please contact kbdfans.. you can ether wait for round 2 of reproduction or switch color to other color from extras that already pass QC..

Show Image

I just messaged KBDFans on Facebook and was told that they can't change the order and that Ewhite is currently being produced.  I guess we wait.

Offline Vulcan

« Reply #170 on: Wed, 19 June 2019, 00:17:05 »

Show Image

I just messaged KBDFans on Facebook and was told that they can't change the order and that Ewhite is currently being produced.  I guess we wait.

I suggest you talk to sherry on discord.

Offline MTXjunkie

« Reply #171 on: Wed, 19 June 2019, 05:36:42 »

Show Image

I have a few questions and forgive me for being direct and maybe asking questions that you cannot answer. I know you have worked VERY hard on your end. However, do we know how they selected who got which case that was backlogged?  I ordered my case at like 3am EST. When we all got surprised that they had come out. I happened to luckily have an insomniac night and see them. Hard for me to believe I wasn’t one of the first orders. At least the first 7. Also, can someone share Sherries’ screen name with me or how to reach out to her on the server. The last time I messaged someone named Sherrie on that server they said I was mistaken and had the wrong person.  Lastly, waiting for an unknown amount of time for round 2 or switching colors is old only option?

Offline Vulcan

« Reply #172 on: Wed, 19 June 2019, 07:32:08 »

Show Image

I have a few questions and forgive me for being direct and maybe asking questions that you cannot answer. I know you have worked VERY hard on your end. However, do we know how they selected who got which case that was backlogged?  I ordered my case at like 3am EST. When we all got surprised that they had come out. I happened to luckily have an insomniac night and see them. Hard for me to believe I wasn’t one of the first orders. At least the first 7. Also, can someone share Sherries’ screen name with me or how to reach out to her on the server. The last time I messaged someone named Sherrie on that server they said I was mistaken and had the wrong person.  Lastly, waiting for an unknown amount of time for round 2 or switching colors is old only option?

Thank you for your question, I very much understand for your concern, I will try my best to answer and assist you.

1. I dont know how kbdfans order the shipping, but may I know what colour did you order?

If it's e-white then i can answer.. e-white is a hard color to get right.last time we made 20 e-white case and only 1 pass QC. That 1 case was already shiped out to pikajoys. Then we remanufacture those case + some other color and only 7 turn out good, but none of the e-white turn out good.

If you order other color i dont have answer for that. but i can help you get answer. Tomorrow i will message kbdfans.

I'm very very sorry for the long wait.

2. For sherry, this is her discord (see picture).

Please don't hesitate to ask question i will help and assist you as best as i could. You can chat me on discord.

Offline MTXjunkie

« Reply #173 on: Wed, 19 June 2019, 07:35:12 »

Show Image

Thank you for your question, I very much understand for your concern, I will try my best to answer and assist you.

1. I dont know how kbdfans order the shipping, but may I know what colour did you order?

If it's e-white then i can answer.. e-white is a hard color to get right.last time we made 20 e-white case and only 1 pass QC. That 1 case was already shiped out to pikajoys. Then we remanufacture those case + some other color and only 7 turn out good, but none of the e-white turn out good.

If you order other color i dont have answer for that. but i can help you get answer. Tomorrow i will message kbdfans.

Please don't hesitate to ask question i will help and assist you as best as i could. You can chat me on discord.
Show Image

Thank you!  That was very helpful. I misread/misunderstood. I ordered ewhite and the way I read the original post I copied was that 7 more ewhites had been delivered up to standard.

I will reach out to Sherry. However, you may be able to answer this question too. You said we would have to wait for round 2?  Do you know when that is planned and what the timeline is for completion?

Offline Vulcan

« Reply #174 on: Wed, 19 June 2019, 07:37:51 »

Show Image

Show Image

Thank you!  That was very helpful. I misread/misunderstood. I ordered ewhite and the way I read the original post I copied was that 7 more ewhites had been delivered up to standard.

I will reach out to Sherry. However, you may be able to answer this question too. You said we would have to wait for round 2?  Do you know when that is planned and what the timeline is for completion?

What i meant about round 2 in not round of GB.. but round 2 of reproduction.. i will not make round 2 of fusion60 groupbuy before round 1 of group buy is finish

Offline MTXjunkie

« Reply #175 on: Wed, 19 June 2019, 07:38:36 »

Show Image

Show Image

What i meant about round 2 in not round of GB.. but round 2 of reproduction.. i will not make round 2 of fusion60 groupbuy before round 1 of group buy is finish

Got cha. Do we have a timeline for the boards to be redone again?

Offline Vulcan

« Reply #176 on: Wed, 19 June 2019, 07:43:26 »

Show Image

Show Image

Hopefully 15 days.. but i will confirm to you tommorow.. i havr to ask kbdfans, and kbdfans will have to ask factory

Offline MTXjunkie

« Reply #177 on: Wed, 19 June 2019, 07:43:58 »

Show Image

Show Image

Hopefully 15 days.. but i will confirm to you tommorow.. i havr to ask kbdfans, and kbdfans will have to ask factory

Thank you, sir

Offline schlep

« Reply #178 on: Wed, 19 June 2019, 07:57:48 »
I just read the few threads above. I have not received any boards or shipping notification and KBDFans have not emailed me either.

My order is Standard / Black / Matte colour. The order is so standard that I don't know how they can screw that up. It is BLACK. How can they mess up the colour BLACK!

Offline Vulcan

« Reply #179 on: Wed, 19 June 2019, 13:08:49 »

I just read the few threads above. I have not received any boards or shipping notification and KBDFans have not emailed me either.

My order is Standard / Black / Matte colour. The order is so standard that I don't know how they can screw that up. It is BLACK. How can they mess up the colour BLACK!

Hi, the problem is not just about the colour.. but also deformation and whether the case is useable or not.

If you follow the IC, you know that fusion60 is not an easy case to manufacture. From 5 factory that i approach only 2 can make it.

That is because of the shape of the side profile. Not all CNC machine can make that profile. It requares 4 or 5 axis machine and more advance engineering to program the toolpath.

Offline pandemic123

« Reply #180 on: Fri, 21 June 2019, 01:14:40 »
I have not gotten my board in white, KBDFANs is asking me to try to switch a different layout / color.... this is ridiculous

Offline Grandmasternoob

« Reply #181 on: Fri, 21 June 2019, 17:03:13 »
why it was impossible to make a sample? to understand it is easy or difficult to make this case :-X

Offline Vulcan

« Reply #182 on: Fri, 21 June 2019, 18:46:34 »

I have not gotten my board in white, KBDFANs is asking me to try to switch a different layout / color.... this is ridiculous

As far as I know, Kbdfans is only asking. If you still want the white case then please wait. If yiu want to get the case fast then you can try diffrent colour or layout.

why it was impossible to make a sample? to understand it is easy or difficult to make this case :-X
If you follow the IC, we made 4 sample before running the GB and all turn out very good.

I dont know why you said impossible.

« Last Edit: Fri, 21 June 2019, 18:49:35 by Vulcan »

Offline sirpensir

« Reply #183 on: Tue, 25 June 2019, 11:27:55 »
Anyone willing to sell their universal/gold/mirror or frosted weight spot? Let me know - thanks!

Offline MTXjunkie

« Reply #184 on: Sun, 30 June 2019, 13:39:18 »
Any updates?  Wasn’t the new timeline this last week?

Offline nathanchere

« Reply #185 on: Mon, 01 July 2019, 08:38:49 »

Found a more 'endgame' endgame? :)

Offline skmn

« Reply #186 on: Tue, 02 July 2019, 12:38:18 »

Actually sold all my boards to fund something completely else :) still want an ISO nordic topre for work though.

Offline sirpensir

« Reply #187 on: Tue, 02 July 2019, 19:08:47 »

Actually sold all my boards to fund something completely else :) still want an ISO nordic topre for work though.

if you still have the gold fusion and are looking to sell it, please let me know!

Offline MTXjunkie

[GB] Fusion60 (70% Shipped and Received )
« Reply #188 on: Tue, 02 July 2019, 19:11:10 »
Any updates for those of us that are still waiting?  I haven’t gotten a response here or on Discord in a few days.

*EDIT*
I just heard back from KBD Fans. She says that the factory is arranging production and the scrap rate is very high. She does not know how to explain it now.

Sounds like an indefinite wait now.

« Last Edit: Tue, 02 July 2019, 21:53:39 by MTXjunkie »

Offline gordonderp

« Reply #189 on: Fri, 05 July 2019, 07:17:55 »
So is there no oppurtunity to buy a replacement PCB? Just using a DZ60 right now but it would nice to have a the side lighting.

Offline Dystopia

« Reply #190 on: Mon, 08 July 2019, 05:35:27 »
Man the side LED boards were such a pain to resolder... I'm new to soldering and it took me a week and a burnt finger to finally resolder the damn wires. It started with 1 broken wire but in the process of trying to resolder it I managed to break off all the other wires even on the other led board and ended up redoing them all. Gonna finally get around to building it this weekend hopefully.

Offline Dystopia

« Reply #191 on: Sat, 13 July 2019, 10:49:59 »
Anyone else getting "dfu-programmer: no device present" when trying to flash? I've been trying this for the past hour and have had no success...

Offline Vulcan

« Reply #192 on: Thu, 18 July 2019, 14:11:00 »
Hi,

i just got update from kbdfans, there are 15 more order that need to be ship and it's expected to be finish manufacturing in one week. they said the scrap level is really high on this case and we are really sorry for the delay. I hope this batch will come out prefect.

Offline MTXjunkie

« Reply #193 on: Thu, 18 July 2019, 15:05:40 »
Hi,

i just got update from kbdfans, there are 15 more order that need to be ship and it's expected to be finish manufacturing in one week. they said the scrap level is really high on this case and we are really sorry for the delay. I hope this batch will come out prefect.

Offline str8away

« Reply #194 on: Thu, 18 July 2019, 19:51:23 »
Hi,

Oh man hopefully they can finish them off. I can’t wait to get my grey ansi one. What’s everybody else waiting on?

Offline nathanchere

« Reply #195 on: Wed, 24 July 2019, 09:40:43 »
Anyone else getting "dfu-programmer: no device present" when trying to flash? I've been trying this for the past hour and have had no success...

Is there any kind of manual for this thing? I finally got around to assembling everything and can't see a way to for example change the side lighting colour, and can't find any info anywhere about programmability (I thought there was QMK-based source included?)

Offline MTXjunkie

« Reply #196 on: Wed, 24 July 2019, 09:42:18 »
How are we looking for order fulfillment this week?

Offline konstantin

• Formerly constexpr
« Reply #197 on: Wed, 24 July 2019, 15:02:29 »

You need to install the correct drivers on Windows.

• Download Zadig and launch it
  • Tick OptionsList All Devices in the top toolbar
  • Put the board into bootloader mode (reset it)
  • Select ATmega32u4DFU in Zadig's device dropdown
  • Select libusb-win32 as the new driver
  • Click Replace Driver
  • Try flashing again
« Last Edit: Wed, 24 July 2019, 15:51:00 by constexpr »

Offline MTXjunkie

« Reply #198 on: Fri, 26 July 2019, 21:03:26 »
Hi,

I sent a DM to KBDFans, but didn’t hear back. I guess this will be another week wait for the 4th or 5th week in a row?

Offline nathanchere

« Reply #199 on: Sat, 27 July 2019, 03:42:43 »
Finally got mine assembled and  flashed with a layout I like
Just need a few more metal keycaps to finish it off 😁