Author Topic: Incoming Yellow Editions?  (Read 4333 times)

Offline Linkbane

Incoming Yellow Editions?
« on: Wed, 04 December 2013, 21:16:50 »
Hi, I recently saw that the projected date for the yellow edition shines was moved up by two weeks.
Is the date something more reliable?

Quickfire TK MX Blue Corsair K60 MX Red Ducky Shine 3 Yellow TKL MX Blue Leopold FC660C
Current best: 162 wpm.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
Re: Incoming Yellow Editions?
« Reply #1 on: Wed, 04 December 2013, 21:27:07 »
Awww :(

Easily won't get mine until well into January then.
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline 00zeRO

• mechanicalkeyboards.com
  • The 00verseer of Vault 77
    • Mechanical Keyboards
« Reply #2 on: Thu, 05 December 2013, 14:06:37 »
Hi, I recently saw that the projected date for the yellow edition shines was moved up by two weeks.
The reason there is such a large range between the December 9th - 20th, is just in case the date moves again. Unfortunately, Ducky will send them when they send them, and we do all that we can to keep everyone in the loop real time on our incoming stock page:

https://mechanicalkeyboards.com/incoming.php

We certainly hope not... :-[
Daily Driver: Typist A w/Midnight Dawn | Kailh BOX Clicks

Junktown 2: Now on eBay!

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #3 on: Thu, 05 December 2013, 20:43:46 »

We certainly hope not... :-[

Even if you get them 9th December and ship to me straight away, there's usually a 3 week or so delay, which would be compounded by Christmas postal overload, so I wouldn't be expecting it before early January.

Each week after that pushes it another week into January.

I am fine with that, and would be very pleasantly surprised if it arrived sooner :)
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline Linkbane

« Reply #4 on: Thu, 05 December 2013, 21:24:31 »
The reason there is such a large range between the December 9th - 20th, is just in case the date moves again. Unfortunately, Ducky will send them when they send them, and we do all that we can to keep everyone in the loop real time on our incoming stock page:

https://mechanicalkeyboards.com/incoming.php

Ah, I've taken a look at that, didn't know it was such a fickle process. All hopes for it coming in soon.
Is there any chance that it'd come in sooner, or is the 20th an earliest date?
Quickfire TK MX Blue Corsair K60 MX Red Ducky Shine 3 Yellow TKL MX Blue Leopold FC660C

Offline Linkbane

« Reply #5 on: Wed, 11 December 2013, 13:18:08 »
Hey mods, any updates?
Do you know if they're even in transit from China yet?

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #6 on: Wed, 11 December 2013, 13:21:27 »
Hey mods, any updates?

I don't think those guys check here that often....your probably better off sending them an email.

Offline Lastpilot

• Power stance
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #7 on: Wed, 11 December 2013, 13:36:00 »
KEHBARD-MERGINSEE.

If you REALLY wanted to annoy them you could just call their store during store hours. But honestly, I don't think they are keeping track on when they ship out of china.

Offline Linkbane

« Reply #8 on: Wed, 11 December 2013, 13:52:50 »
Hey mods, any updates?

I don't think those guys check here that often....your probably better off sending them an email.

Will probably contact them, thanks for the tip.
KEHBARD-MERGINSEE.

If you REALLY wanted to annoy them you could just call their store during store hours. But honestly, I don't think they are keeping track on when they ship out of china.

Hopefully they do.  :'(

Offline JoshMK

• * Commercial Vendor
  • MechanicalKeyboards.com
    • MechanicalKeyboards
« Reply #9 on: Fri, 13 December 2013, 16:43:43 »
We were informed yesterday that the Yellows were nearly to US soil and FedEx needed to get a few things squared away with us, mainly trying to decipher the sloppy handwriting on the labels lol. Unless something crazy happens, we should receive them next week.
Josh McConnell
MechanicalKeyboards.com
Josh@mechanicalkeyboards.com
615.266.1420 ext303

Offline Linkbane

« Reply #10 on: Tue, 17 December 2013, 13:02:09 »
We were informed yesterday that the Yellows were nearly to US soil and FedEx needed to get a few things squared away with us, mainly trying to decipher the sloppy handwriting on the labels lol. Unless something crazy happens, we should receive them next week.

Much excitement.

Offline 00zeRO

• Mechanical Keyboards
« Reply #11 on: Thu, 19 December 2013, 20:52:36 »
Drum roll...

They are now here...

(got milk?)

Offline Linkbane

« Reply #12 on: Thu, 19 December 2013, 21:15:55 »
Drum roll...

They are now here...

(got milk?)

Saw that yesterday, very excited! Hope to have them in before the 25th, as Fedex takes a break that day.
I see that it says everything ships on Friday, is that Friday morning?

Offline dante

« Reply #13 on: Thu, 19 December 2013, 21:17:48 »
Ducky 2087's in.  Nice!

Offline 00zeRO

• Mechanical Keyboards
« Reply #14 on: Thu, 19 December 2013, 21:27:26 »
Drum roll...

They are now here...

(got milk?)

Saw that yesterday, very excited! Hope to have them in before the 25th, as Fedex takes a break that day.

What do you mean, everything ships on Friday? Many of the preorders were filled today...

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #15 on: Thu, 19 December 2013, 21:58:22 »
Yay!  Except no way mine could arrive before 25th :))

Offline Linkbane

« Reply #16 on: Fri, 20 December 2013, 00:53:49 »
Drum roll...

They are now here...

(got milk?)

What do you mean, everything ships on Friday? Many of the preorders were filled today...

Just saw the shipping thing you had on the top of the site. Haven't ordered from you guys before, so here's hoping it goes smoothly.
And mine did in fact get filled! Thanks guys.