Author Topic: Norbauer + Novatouch Bundle - Will this be fulfilled on time?  (Read 36063 times)

Offline regionfree

Norbauer + Novatouch Bundle - Will this be fulfilled on time?
« on: Wed, 06 December 2017, 07:50:41 »
I purchased the Norbauer + Novatouch bundle, and would like to get an update on how this is doing, and when fulfillment will happen. If it is going to experience any delay, I will request for a refund.

Offline norbauer

• Plz email shop@norbauer.com; I miss PMs sometimes
    • Ryan Norbauer's personal site
Re: Norbauer + Novatouch Bundle - Will this be fulfilled on time?
« Reply #1 on: Thu, 07 December 2017, 13:12:36 »
I purchased the Norbauer + Novatouch bundle, and would like to get an update on how this is doing, and when fulfillment will happen. If it is going to experience any delay, I will request for a refund.

If you want a speedy reply, I would recommend emailing Originative directly rather than posting here. But since I happen to know the status, I thought I would chime in. The r2.5 cases were shipped a week or so ago and are currently either crossing the Pacific (via air) or in US Customs and should be delivered to me in the coming week or so. As soon as I get them, the ones destined for Originative will arrive to them the next day, at which point I would imagine they'd turn them around within a day or so.

Offline regionfree

Re: Norbauer + Novatouch Bundle - Will this be fulfilled on time?
« Reply #2 on: Thu, 07 December 2017, 15:51:10 »
If you want a speedy reply, I would recommend emailing Originative directly rather than posting here. But since I happen to know the status, I thought I would chime in. The r2.5 cases were shipped a week or so ago and are currently either crossing the Pacific (via air) or in US Customs and should be delivered to me in the coming week or so. As soon as I get them, the ones destined for Originative will arrive to them the next day, at which point I would imagine they'd turn them around within a day or so.
Thank you for the update. I did email them several times, along with inquiries for other orders and finally got a response yesterday.