Author Topic: [GB] GMK Masterpiece  (Read 214235 times)

Offline kidpid

Re: [GB] GMK Masterpiece
« Reply #150 on: Thu, 29 July 2021, 13:17:58 »
Even with the shortage GMK doesn't care, they will keep accepting orders from Vendor and it will just be backlogged. Money over everything AMIRITE?

It's difficult to fault a business, whose primary goal is to make money, for accepting payment from willing customers. I'd definitely consider it a bit irresponsible, but the blame falls mostly on us, the customers, for continuing to purchase GMK keycaps despite their enormous backlog and never-ending delays. We don't need GMK keycaps.

Offline Arithmetics

« Reply #151 on: Thu, 29 July 2021, 16:31:41 »
Even with the shortage GMK doesn't care, they will keep accepting orders from Vendor and it will just be backlogged. Money over everything AMIRITE?

It's difficult to fault a business, whose primary goal is to make money, for accepting payment from willing customers. I'd definitely consider it a bit irresponsible, but the blame falls mostly on us, the customers, for continuing to purchase GMK keycaps despite their enormous backlog and never-ending delays. We don't need GMK keycaps.

exactly. and again its not like take more orders slows down their current queue so no one is going into this unaware of what theyre in for

Offline tonyjones

• I like big butts and I cannot lie.
« Reply #152 on: Tue, 03 August 2021, 10:12:56 »
Just updated on ProjectKeyboard:

EST SHIP DATE:TBD

(08/01) Requested R5 samples. R4 failed acceptable DeltaEab.

So it took about three months to get the samples, so assuming on 12/2021 R5 samples arrived and approved, we'll see this ship around March 2022?

Offline grezeh

« Reply #153 on: Tue, 03 August 2021, 12:02:18 »
I usually see 2-3 month, so could be faster, but really better just put a note not to forget the order.

Offline bukowski

« Reply #154 on: Fri, 20 August 2021, 04:39:44 »
Wait, why would it only take 3 months after approval of samples? Wouldn't R2-Sets without the necessity of sampling ship super fast then as well?

Offline grezeh

« Reply #155 on: Sat, 21 August 2021, 09:49:23 »
Oh,no, i meant the time between samples. The que and production are completely different and doubt anyone can predict those with any certainty. Only maybe the order/place in a que, if even that.

Offline tonyjones

« Reply #156 on: Thu, 07 October 2021, 10:30:13 »
Any updates on the new samples?

Offline Eoen

« Reply #157 on: Sun, 24 October 2021, 09:20:26 »
Per an email from PK a few days ago, R5 samples had a delta of 2.05 and were accepted.

Set is finally moving into prod!

Offline rinkaan

« Reply #158 on: Mon, 25 October 2021, 03:59:07 »
Didn't see any updates from threadstarter and the proxy site I ordered from. Will wait for official updates but thanks anyways!

Sent from my Redmi K20 Pro using Tapatalk

Offline Adelscott

« Reply #159 on: Mon, 25 October 2021, 12:29:52 »
Didn't see any updates from threadstarter and the proxy site I ordered from. Will wait for official updates but thanks anyways!

This is an official update. It's from the US proxy

Please think about ISO users, add a split left shift to your "alice style" keyboards

Offline dannyTheEngineer

« Reply #160 on: Tue, 26 October 2021, 08:22:37 »
Is it still possible to order this set?

Offline rinkaan

« Reply #161 on: Tue, 26 October 2021, 08:55:33 »
Is it still possible to order this set?
not possible, unless there are extras later on by thread starter

Offline i luv chuletas

« Reply #162 on: Wed, 17 November 2021, 07:43:22 »
Would it be possible to get the newest ETA on this from GMK whenever it becomes available?

To have it here in GH, I mean.

Offline recursive

• `:(){ :|:& };:`
« Reply #163 on: Mon, 29 November 2021, 13:08:35 »
Would it be possible to get the newest ETA on this from GMK whenever it becomes available?

To have it here in GH, I mean.

+1. what's the latest here?

Offline tonyjones

« Reply #164 on: Thu, 02 December 2021, 12:09:12 »
Still shows In Manufacturing

Offline rinkaan

« Reply #165 on: Fri, 04 March 2022, 08:14:34 »
Is there any updates on this gb?

Offline tonyjones

« Reply #166 on: Fri, 04 March 2022, 09:48:31 »
This might beat GMK Dracula on wait times

Offline oscdawg

« Reply #167 on: Fri, 04 March 2022, 10:47:46 »
This might beat GMK Dracula on wait times
Fine with me. I'd rather wait five years and get the right shade of blue than two years with the wrong color.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

Offline Energieschleuder

• Instagram
« Reply #168 on: Sat, 19 March 2022, 10:23:17 »
Hello everyone, the long wait is nearly over. GMK has started shipping the set and this means, vendors will likely start receiving their orders over the coming few weeks.

AND do not trust any taken photos. You need to see the colors in person first before judging color matching. They turned out great. A spectrophotometer was used to match the samples from GMK to ensure color accuracy

I wish you all a good time

Offline i luv chuletas

« Reply #169 on: Mon, 21 March 2022, 12:58:41 »
Hello everyone, the long wait is nearly over. GMK has started shipping the set and this means, vendors will likely start receiving their orders over the coming few weeks.

AND do not trust any taken photos. You need to see the colors in person first before judging color matching. They turned out great. A spectrophotometer was used to match the samples from GMK to ensure color accuracy

Jesus Christ almighty Aleluya, I'm almost reading this with a beam of light shining through the roof and directly onto my damn screen.

It has been far too long, can't wait to finally get these!!!!!!!

*takes out the champagne*

Offline lush_bunny

• TBR Prime | 7V | Pandora | Kaze
« Reply #170 on: Tue, 22 March 2022, 10:09:27 »

Here we go! Here we go! Here we go!

Offline Adelscott

« Reply #171 on: Tue, 22 March 2022, 10:42:57 »
Suddenly a tracking number appeared!

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk

Please think about ISO users, add a split left shift to your "alice style" keyboards

Offline Friendship

« Reply #172 on: Wed, 23 March 2022, 08:25:04 »
are there any vendors that didnt sell their extras as early preorders? its hard to tell on some of them. i sadly slept on this and now ragret
Collection: LZ GHv2, Esheu Fallacy, Moesode Bliss, Daji Ocho Cuatro, Ace Saturn60, Bolsa Midway60, MLI NUM1, MLI VISION, PW ROTR

Offline mr_foggy

• land of the worst vendor(s)
« Reply #173 on: Thu, 24 March 2022, 06:30:25 »
are there any vendors that didnt sell their extras as early preorders? its hard to tell on some of them. i sadly slept on this and now ragret
IDK I hope mykeyboard sells extras in reasonable time, they're still holding on to frost witch extra go figure

Offline productkun

« Reply #174 on: Thu, 24 March 2022, 07:28:13 »
My Masterpiece came today

Comparison to stock colours:
N5 / GMK Masterpiece / V4

First 2 pics are taken with a Samsung S10+,
last 2 pics are taken with a Sony a6000 in just daylight.

Offline Keeblet_257

« Reply #175 on: Fri, 25 March 2022, 16:35:46 »
love how this set went from Q4 2020 to Q1 2021 straight to q2 2022 XDDD

Offline SwitchKeys

• SwitchKeys
« Reply #176 on: Sat, 26 March 2022, 03:33:15 »
If anyone would like to purchase extras via us, our sale will occur on Thursday 31st of March at 5:00pm AEDT. See you all there!

Offline phoenixrage

« Reply #177 on: Wed, 06 April 2022, 16:01:52 »
how does this blue compare with blue cadet?

has anyone have both to compare? 

Offline MCsOrangeJuice

« Reply #178 on: Sat, 23 April 2022, 13:34:46 »
I got my set yesterday, but there is a small problem. Duplicate keycap with the correct keycap missing. Did this happen to anyone else?285402-0

Offline tootle

« Reply #179 on: Sat, 23 April 2022, 16:56:39 »
I got my set yesterday, but there is a small problem. Duplicate keycap with the correct keycap missing. Did this happen to anyone else? (Attachment Link)

Reach out to support from the vendor you purchased from as sometimes GMK mistakenly kits the incorrect keys. They should have replacements for you.

Offline mr_foggy

• land of the worst vendor(s)
« Reply #180 on: Wed, 27 April 2022, 09:57:46 »
I got my set yesterday, but there is a small problem. Duplicate keycap with the correct keycap missing. Did this happen to anyone else? (Attachment Link)
happened the same to me with GMK Frost Witch. got two "<" and no ">". mykeyboard didnt give two sh!*s, only option was to return the set. hope you got your set from a better vendor.

Offline stix

« Reply #181 on: Sat, 08 October 2022, 13:03:24 »
Anyone from the uk seen a set from mykeyboard yet?

Offline ThuAgweIC

• Such is de wae of de Imakandi
« Reply #182 on: Sat, 08 October 2022, 16:18:40 »

This is what they told me when I query my order- “ your order is currently on hold and unfortunately the process to reship to the UK without reaching the threshold is still ongoing, however our VAT has been completed and we are at the stage of implementation.
due to restrictions, we are able to ship only orders with a minimum value of 187,55 EUR VAT Inclusive.
we advice customers to still wait for the UK process to be completed or add an item to their existing order to reach the minimum required amount.

please feel free and let us know how to proceed” your gonna have to either order more stuff to reach that threshold and suffer paying more import fees etc. or wait til they find a solution. It truly sucks haha

Offline stix

« Reply #183 on: Mon, 10 October 2022, 14:13:42 »

This is what they told me when I query my order- “ your order is currently on hold and unfortunately the process to reship to the UK without reaching the threshold is still ongoing, however our VAT has been completed and we are at the stage of implementation.
due to restrictions, we are able to ship only orders with a minimum value of 187,55 EUR VAT Inclusive.
we advice customers to still wait for the UK process to be completed or add an item to their existing order to reach the minimum required amount.

please feel free and let us know how to proceed” your gonna have to either order more stuff to reach that threshold and suffer paying more import fees etc. or wait til they find a solution. It truly sucks haha

Oh F me.