geekhack Marketplace > Interest Checks

[IC] GMK Arabian Sea | Deskmat Revealed | Waiting for quotes

<< < (17/18) > >>

KucherenkoZZZ:

--- Quote from: Nonnegaard on Wed, 15 September 2021, 12:07:17 ---Pretty sure that the Dalco 959 Mini designer is called DALExSNAIL/DaleSnail (geekhack and Discord respectively).

Good stuff. Not for me, but GLWIC

--- End quote ---

My bad, somehow i wrote it wrong, should be fixed now. Thanks for the correction

konstantin:

--- Quote from: KucherenkoZZZ on Tue, 18 May 2021, 16:48:41 ---Show Image
--- End quote ---

The R4 1u \| key can be removed from this kit because there is already a R4 1u <> key, and you don't need both.

Consider using Meta instead of Menu for the R4 1.25u key, since it's a more versatile legend.

Enderos:
Amazing colors, will definitely buy!

melwil:

--- Quote from: KucherenkoZZZ on Fri, 10 September 2021, 09:55:19 ---You guys have a sharp eye! This is a mistake, i've updated nordeuk render so it should be fixed now

--- End quote ---

Sets with interesting color palettes and international bundles aren't all that commonplace, so it's definitely worth double checking those that do!

Thanks for the quick fix, can't wait to see this get off the ground! (or into to the deep blue yonder)

L4ll1g470r:

--- Quote from: KucherenkoZZZ on Fri, 10 September 2021, 09:55:19 ---
--- Quote from: melwil on Thu, 02 September 2021, 08:09:50 ---Hey, I really love the color scheme on this, kudos!

One comment about the NorDeUk set; There seems to be a key missing, which is the key that has comma+semicolon on it. It's supposed to be the exact same as period+colon, just with the comma. Instead there's an extra colon+semicolon key in there, which is already included in the latin base. Is that a render error, or will the NorDeUk set actually not have that key? I can probably just put some novelties down there, but it just seems like a slight oversight that could be corrected.

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: L4ll1g470r on Thu, 02 September 2021, 11:17:58 ---
--- Quote from: melwil on Thu, 02 September 2021, 08:09:50 ---Hey, I really love the color scheme on this, kudos!

One comment about the NorDeUk set; There seems to be a key missing, which is the key that has comma+semicolon on it. It's supposed to be the exact same as period+colon, just with the comma. Instead there's an extra colon+semicolon key in there, which is already included in the latin base. Is that a render error, or will the NorDeUk set actually not have that key? I can probably just put some novelties down there, but it just seems like a slight oversight that could be corrected.

--- End quote ---
Yeah, looks like the ;: is there by accident, but there’s a ,; key missing next to the .:.

Hope this happens, these kinds of sets with Norde support are rare af.

--- End quote ---

You guys have a sharp eye! This is a mistake, i've updated nordeuk render so it should be fixed now

--- End quote ---
Awesome! Really looking forward to this, it's not a question of "should I" but of "how many" :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version