Author Topic: Vendor finding? Vietnam manufactory want to sale oversea  (Read 2979 times)

Offline Jones Phung

• rshape.io
Vendor finding? Vietnam manufactory want to sale oversea
« on: Wed, 26 May 2021, 21:44:35 »
Hi guys,
First, sorry about my lack of knowledge what vendor is. Is it a person or team that can help to sales my product in different area.
Example i have a product in Vietnam, i want to sale to an other country. So vendor can help?
it would useful if someone help me to under stand more.

Offline MIGHTY CHICKEN

• buck buck, cluck cluck, squawk squawk
Re: Vendor finding? Vietnam manufactory want to sale oversea
« Reply #1 on: Wed, 26 May 2021, 22:00:47 »
Vendors are generally small teams of people, sometimes single people that usually get products from manus to people in their area.

Depending on the vendor, it could be their own product like a board they made, a more general product like gateron switches that almost every vendor has, or other people's products.

In the case of other people's products, its usually because either the person can't handle logistics by themselves or it's because they want to sell worldwide. Vendors can help you get a product on their shelves although you'll have to contact them and sort everything out. Usually, it's a group buy item as vendors don't always want to buy your product without any prior interest, but you could just send it to them and split profits.

Offline Jones Phung

• rshape.io
« Reply #2 on: Wed, 26 May 2021, 22:22:42 »
Vendors can help you get a product on their shelves although you'll have to contact them and sort everything out. Usually, it's a group buy item as vendors don't always want to buy your product without any prior interest, but you could just send it to them and split profits. " totally agree, is it a discuss between 2 team. but what make the vendor intered and where to find them

Offline MIGHTY CHICKEN

• buck buck, cluck cluck, squawk squawk
« Reply #3 on: Wed, 26 May 2021, 22:29:02 »
For groupbuys, vendors will just take on your product most times unless it is a massive vendor like novelkeys, kbdfans and other big big vendors which have much higher standards about what can or will not run.

You can find a vendor list here, although you could just hop around through various keeb discord servers and see which ones you like, many big servers (much more in nonvendor servers) will have a role for vendors that will differentiate them from other people

https://www.keebtalk.com/t/list-of-keyboard-retailers-shops-stores-vendors/9022

Offline james97

« Reply #4 on: Sun, 13 June 2021, 20:48:03 »
I suggest you to try Drop.com. They are the best vendor for keycap and PC accessories fam!

Offline Jones Phung

• rshape.io
« Reply #5 on: Sun, 13 June 2021, 22:18:11 »
thank you bro, put in on my list