geekhack Community > geekhack Media

Post your Topre Keyboard

<< < (2092/2120) > >>

btctopre:
blue gray evija w/ polycarb plate, rev. a purple housings + sliders, white/beige realforce hangul keycaps.

dustinhxc:

--- Quote from: Sup on Tue, 31 August 2021, 07:05:00 ---Bought this old gen 1 Realforce 91 NE0100 from 2004 for 70 Euros from Japan. I restored it since it didn't feel right.

Looks cleanable  :) - tested the keyboard it fully works

Show Image

:'( Rust
Show Image

Cleaned the housing

Show Image

OOF  :blank:
Show Image

It has some sticky brown stuff on the rubber and the PCB. I guess it must have been soda or something.
Show Image
Show Image
Show Image

Cleaned the PCB and the rubber
Show Image

Lubed the sliders and the stabelizers. The plate was hard to clean since removing the housing was a bit dangerous since the plastic was pretty old and brittle so i couldn't remove them to clean the plate fully. Housing/sliders also got a nice wash.
Show Image

End result a very nice 91u with aged variable domes that are pretty nice to type on. :thumb:
Show Image

--- End quote ---

Soooo beautiful!

nmur:

--- Quote from: btctopre on Wed, 29 September 2021, 21:51:31 ---blue gray evija w/ pom plate, rev. a purple housings + sliders, white/beige realforce hangul keycaps.
Show Image

--- End quote ---

nice, that looks great. I hope it feels good to use as well

I wish I managed to order one of these, especially the poly one. I think I have the spare parts lying around as well

Auxo:
Got this in today ;)

[ Specified attachment is not available ]

LightningXI:

--- Quote from: Auxo on Thu, 30 September 2021, 21:02:08 ---Got this in today  ;)

(Attachment Link)

--- End quote ---

Wew lad nice KBDMOD case! All those colored caps tho, PLUS the white set!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version